Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck YEAHHH!!" he groaned around the large 18-year old cock.

The three lovers did everything that day. Jim fucked both Panda and John up the ass; then howled in pleasure and pain when John returned the favor. Then, as Panda and Jim slowly fucked missionary style, the football jock approached and, without warning, grunted loudly and emptied a ball-load of sweet semen onto Jim's and Panda's sweaty faces. The incredible cumshower made Jim go insane with lust; violently pumping, he fucked Panda with a vengeance until his own cock detonated explosively within her perfect snatch.

Jim would do anything, anything now. Panda had taught him to be a supreme pervert.

But even he didn't know how far into the depths of depravity she would take him. As she would take them all.

* * *

In the following week the Peterson family lived out their incestuous bi lifestyle to the full. Everyone in the "Compound" stopped wearing clothes; and at any one moment in the household, perverted rutting was going on in one room or the other. It was common to enter the living room and find Jake Peterson fucking one of his daughters doggy-style while sucking on one of his son's dicks; or to enter the family room and see the four daughters locked together in a pussy-sucking daisy chain, bringing each other to screaming orgasm after orgasm.

Pastor Peterson and his wife informed all callers curious about their whereabouts that the entire family was "sick," brought down by some sort of stomach flu. It was true that the family had a "bug" of course -- the unholy affliction of perverted raging bisexual lust, which burned in all of them with an intensity only matched by the Dickerson family next door.

They were joined by the Dickersons in their sexual romps, and also by their parishioner, Jim Tinkerton, who had so unknowingly walked in on the family's perverted orgy.

By the end of the week it seemed that each of them -- Jim Tinkerton included -- had gulped down gallons of sticky semen and pungent pussy nectar. All had become experts at slit seduction and cock teasing, able to draw out powerful, pumping orgasms from their shrieking partners; all had become accustomed to taking big, throbbing penises in all of their orifices, and to sucking and ferociously licking each other's erogenous zones; and all had come to positively relish the delicious, creamy flavor of family sperm, and to delight in the feel and taste of slippery family pussy juice.

But after the week was over, the Petersons knew that it wasn't enough, that their insane, overdrive lusts would not be satisfied just by keeping their perverted desires within the family.

They needed more. They needed to seduce new innocents into family fucking, just as Panda had done to them. To show others the unbelievable pleasures of sucking a father's cock; the incredible debauched ecstasy of fucking a mother's pussy; and the passionate perfection of sucking down son sperm and daughter lube.

Jake knew just what to do to satisfy their new cravings. His inspiration came as he slowly and languorously butt-fucked his son Jeff in the middle of the living room. Pat tenderly and lightly kissed the father-son fucking fair all over their bodies, but the rest of the family was splayed around them, coated with sexual liquids, groggy after the latest all-family fuck-fest that had consumed several hours of their time.

It had become a new family pastime in the last few days -- watching "The Cock" anally ravish a single member of the family, drawing out from them screaming orgasms, as the entire brood looked on, entranced. Jake would pretend that he was "punishing" one of the wayward kids for their impure thoughts; the talking-to would degenerate into a spanking session, finally ending up with a full-on posterior pounding that would end with a total marination of the "victim's" exposed ass with jets of fatherly goo.

Jeff was the last of the kids to take his "punishment", which he accepted with the loud groans and screams that were his wont.

Pump. "Unngghhh..." Pump... "Ahhhhhh..." Pump. "Never get tired of this tight ass..." the perverted Papa groaned, as he kneaded and massaged the hairy, muscled backside of the 20-year-old who was taking his cock.

Looking up suddenly at his family, he commented. "But I want MORE. MORE cocks. MORE pussies. MORE CUM! I know you all do..."

Groans and moans from his family showed their assent. With a smirk, Jake went on. "And I know just how to do it. The Prodigal Sons and Daughters..." Pat's cumstained face cracked into a broad smile; and as it dawned on the other kids what their father had in mind, that grin became infectious...

* * *

Jake's church sponsored a program called the "Prodigal Sons and Daughters Project." It was designed to "cure" various younger sons and daughters of from the parish of their "deviant" desires, hoping to "bring back into the fold" those children who were tainted by such perverted ways -- mostly slutty daughters and faggy sons.

The old Jake had been a big believer in the Project. The new Jake -- "The Cock" -- was too. But he intended to make quite a different use of the Project than had previously been done. Now he knew the perverted desires that he was certain each family harbored. And he intended to make use of them to the widest extent possible...

The most obvious target for his demented designs came immediately to mind -- the Johnson family. Tom Johnson was an elder at the church, in his fifties, who managed the bookkeeping and showed up every Sunday. He and his middle-aged wife Felicity had raised three children -- identical 18-year-old twins Samantha and Sue, and 23-year-old son Ricky. But this otherwise fine, upstanding family had major problems, ones that Pastor Jim knew well about.

All three of the children were enrolled in "Prodigal Sons and Daughters." Samantha and Sue because, to put it frankly, they were whores, fucking guys right and left; and Ricky because he had been caught with gay porn. All three children lived at home, and because it was "my home, my rules," all were required by their parents to attend weekly family prayer sessions at the church to try to repent of their disgusting, twisted desires.

Pastor Jake now intended to take those desires and stoke them into a towering inferno of perverted unquenchable lust!

But first he and his family had to find the weakness in the capstone of the family, Tom, who ruled his brood with an iron fist. Felicity was a submissive wife who would do what her top dog husband said, and if Tom fell into the abyss of incestuous bisexual depravity, the entire family would be rapidly sucked down with him -- and would suck down on him as well!

Jake was sure that such a brood of perverted children couldn't have fallen far from the tree. For all his outward righteousness and straight-laced ways, Tom had to harbor bizarre sexual desires deep within him -- Jake knew it! But how to bring them out...

Getting more horny as he shared his perverted plans, Jake's pumping into his son increased in frequency. Jeff was by now in true "Cumgasm" mode, shrieking incoherently as the relentless anal pounding brought him to yet another titanic orgasm. Jake, too, groaned and screamed as he pile-drove Jeff deep into the shag carpet, imagining that he was Ricky Johnson raping his uptight father's virgin ass, that Jeff's screams of orgasm were the shrieks of a supposedly "straight" father climaxing on the rigid cock of his bisexual son -- and depositing his jism into the juicy pussies of one of his slutty daughters!

Who in turn would be sucking on their mother's sweet slit! Tom would experience the ecstasy of tasting daugther pussy and son cock, of bathing in his children's nasty semen and cunt juice. The "prodigal son" would return -- with a ball-load of thick, gooey cum to shower over his entire family! That beautiful image cast Jake over the edge. With a shout he pulled his cock from Jeff's anus, and in a roar of fatherly lust unleashed shot after shot of paternal seed onto the taut white globes of his son's pulsating posterior, as his family, still in some sense shocked at their new perverted ways, marveled at the incredible scene.

Family bisexual incest. It just never got old!

After a short pause to let father and son recover, Cindy had the answer to her father's question about how to unleash Tom's hidden lusts.

"There's no man alive now who doesn't watch porn. Show me what porn he watches, and I'll find the key to his cock..."

"But how?" asked Craig/Purplehead. His named member had begun to inflate again at the impure plans they were plotting.

"Wait a second, Tom uses the old computer in the workroom for his accounting," his mother the Cum Queen remembered. With a gasp, she concluded -- "I bet he watches porn in there!"

"Well, what are we waiting for!" Jake shouted, bounding up.

* * *

It took only a few minutes to find what they were looking for. It was an old Windows Vista computer, barely working, but hooked up to the internet. Tom had ham-handedly erased much of his browsing history. But Cindy knew how to recover it. Looking back over the last month, the results veritably popped from the screen -- the names of numerous websites crowed out their names -- Pornhub, X-Hamster, X-Videos, XNXX.com, and more and more...

"Porn!" Cindy shouted in triumph.

The nude family all gathered round the screen to find out what Tom, the upright church Elder, was up to.

It turned out, quite a lot.

Tom had watched straight sex. Threesomes. Orgies. Young girls like his daughters fucking older men. Older women fucking young guys, many of them "stepmother" or "mother" titles. Cuckold movies where men let their wives fuck other men before them. Scenes of young teens sucking on each other's pussies. And video after video of close-up cumshot after cumshot -- onto faces, tits, tummies, pussies.

More shocking, Tom had watched many male solo masturbation videos, all of which ended in a juicy ejaculation. His last session, only a week ago, had wrapped up with such a video.

"Mmmmm... the guy likes his cummmm..." Wendy growled appreciatively. She was the biggest semen connoisseur of the entire family.

"Wait a sec," Julie suddenly realized. "I bet he jacks off in here!" She bent down to the wastebasket, still unemptied after several weeks. Reaching inside, she found wads of tissue, matted together with a dried substance. A close examination revealed it was not snot.

"Cum! IT'S CUM! He's fucking CUMMING in our office!" Julie veritably shouted.

Tom was a fucking pervert. He liked to jack off to depraved orgy videos with young girls To climax to the sight of penises jetting sperm onto women's bodies. He loved to watch cocks ejaculate! They had him.

"I know just what to do next," Pastor Jake said with a sinister smile.

* * *

Panda took care of the next step -- wiring the back office with hidden spy cameras. A total of five were installed, covering every angle of the room -- sides, front, from above, and a crotch cam aimed directly at the bottom of the chair. Sensitive microphones were also put in place. Simultaneously synced with the cameras was a videologger recording every minute of the websites viewed by the computer.

Tom's next visit was Tuesday. The Peterson family finally had to restrain themselves somewhat, remaining clothed as Tom made his usual rounds of the Compound. They pretended to act the same, but inside their bodies were roiling with perverted sexual energy. The thought that Elder Tom -- the most repressed, sexually staid person they had ever met -- might soon be exposing his hidden lusts before their eyes was unbelievable intoxicating!

Tom was a shortish, balding, pasty, pudgy middle-aged man, possessing no real attractiveness whatsoever. But it didn't matter. The Petersons' depraved desires had little to do with looks, and everything to do with the incredible allure of taboo. They knew that Tom had a cock, balls, and ass; that his penis could deliver the delightful gift of thick streams of warm, sticky semen; and that he was a sexual being who could be brought to new heights of orgasm by the right hands, mouths, cocks and pussies. That was enough, more than enough.

Schlongs stiffened and vaginas moistened. They knew that in just a few minutes there was a good chance that they would witness Elder Tom naked! Jacking his cock off! CUMMING!

Once Tom got into the back office, and closed the door -- carefully locking it -- the entire family crowded into their parent's bedroom, where multiple monitors were set up to watch the action.

The first 15 minutes were uneventful, as Tom worked the bookkeeping program. Was today the day Tom would refrain from abusing himself?

Suddenly Jill noticed something. "Look at his hand!" she announced. "It's at his crotch!"

It was indeed. Slowly, slowly, the hand began to rub against the front of Tom's slacks. A blank look entered his face, a sigh escaped, and suddenly he wet his lips.

Tom got up, re-checked that the office door was locked. Then went back to the desk.

Still looking around to the right and left, as if someone was watching, he closed his spreadsheet and opened up his web browser. With a few keystrokes he opened up a website. X-hamster.com.

A collective gasp went through the family. They had known the supposedly uptight Elder used porn. But to see it!

Within seconds Tom selected a tab on the website -- "Group Sex." Up popped thumb after thumb of videos. The first to catch his fancy? "Classic cumshots."

"Right up his alley!" John smirked.

The sights and sounds of the video caused a change in Tom's appearance. His face went red, even more slack; his hands started feeling up his crotch area even stronger. Perhaps he had only wanted to watch porn, not to succumb again to masturbating to it.

But it was no use. Just as had obviously happened before -- maybe hundreds of times before -- the sex videos took over his body, his mind. Within seconds of the video starting, Tom used his right hand to rip off his t-shirt in a single movement, revealing a white, dumpy body, fat around the midriff.

Tom's face was a mask of horror mixing with lust; yet again, he had failed to restrain his desires. Lust quickly won out. He stood up and with one movement unbuckled his slacks, which fell to his knees instantly. His old, dingy tighty whities were tented outward in the crotch area.

By now in the Peterson marital bedroom, sexual pandemonium had broken out. Eyes still riveted to the multiple screens, which showed Tom's body from every conceivable angle, the family jerked each other's pussies and cocks, mirroring what was about to happen with Tom, breathing heavily but trying to remain silent to hear what was happening in the bugged room. Only light groans broke the silence as the Petersons watched their church elder defile himself in their office.

With a groan, Tom pulled down his underwear, and a white, six-inch erect penis burst forth. He sat down heavily in his chair, placing the engorged phallus in the direct center of the "crotch camera" that Panda had placed under the desk. From that vista point, a drop of clear pre-cum was already visible oozing from the tip of the slightly-darker cockhead.

Once seated, Tom got immediately to business -- vigorously sliding his hand up and down the veiny member. His hairy, reddish balls jogged and bobbled in their sack, dancing wildly as the masturbatory session intensified; his hips began to jerk up and down. Most incredible was his face, which displayed a scene of the utmost depraved enjoyment, a grimace of pure lust that no one could imagine Elder Tom ever bearing upon his countenance.

Then even more shockingly came the deep groans of pure pleasure. Moans of ecstasy pulled from the depths of his soul, although stifled to prevent them from being overheard. Suddenly, unexpectedly, Tom began to talk, slowly and in a low growl, revealing innermost desires that no one should ever know:

"Fuck yeahh... fuck that pussy... fuck that cock... wanna see that pussy cummmm... wanna see that cock shoot..."

The wanking intensified, then suddenly stopped as Elder Tom brought his penis to the very edge of ecstasy. His mouth opened in a large O, then he removed his hands as the middle-aged cock jumped, jiggled and jerked, red, slick and close to orgasm. Tom continued his monologue.

"Goddamnn love pussy... goddamn love cock..." Shockingly, Tom then took his middle finger and placed it to the very tip of his cockhead. The gout of completely clear precum oozed onto the finger, and with a quick movement Tom placed it in his mouth and sucked it all down, a rictus of savage perverted lust on his face. "Cummmmmmmm" he grunted in obvious pleasure and satisfaction as the finger left his mouth, wet with spit.

"He's a fucking bi pervert just like us!" Craig shouted.

Ten more minutes of wanking followed as Tom explored his body and some more online porn. He watched lesbian orgies; followed by a man jacking off alone; then a cuckold sex scene as a man watched his wife get fucked close up, and finally a long scene entitled "Cum orgy."

Eyes bugging out of his skull, face red and contorted with lust, it was clear that Tom was entranced by the final scenes, which showed cock after cock raining sperm down onto jiggling tits and asses -- and sometimes "accidentally" onto the penises of the other performers.

"UNNNGFGHHHHHH!!" Tom almost screamed, biting down on his hand. His hips jerked upward, and his cock straightened out entirely. Then, obscenely, a fountain of white, thick semen burst vigorously from the tip of the Elder's excited, enlarged cockhead. Five or six shots followed, covering his stomach and some of the keyboard with his lustful juices.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" Jake exploded upstairs, in a sympathetic orgasm to his friend, blasting shot after shot onto the faces of John and Cindy, who had been taking turns sucking on the paternal member.

It was clear what they had the power to do now. With this video, Tom's family would fall. Collapse into the depraved cum-filled pit of bisexual incest, just as the Dickerson and Peterson families had done.

And they couldn't wait to make it happen.

* * *

Thursday night was the weekly "prayer evening" for the Johnson family at the Compound, a required part of the Prodigal Sons and Daughters Program.

Tom and his family arrived at 7:30. Tom had his usual placid, in-control face on; Felicity, dressed in the frumpy attire that she usually employed to cover her too-ample frame, also looked haughty and somewhat bored. Samantha and Sue appeared morose and annoyed -- it was clear to any outside observer that the weekly prayer sessions were doing nothing to curb their wandering promiscuous ways.

As usual, Ricky looked nervous -- he had no job, no prospects for one, and it was do these prayer sessions or become homeless.

Felicity was badly overweight, fat and short like her husband. Her short, mousy brown hair was cut badly; she wore no makeup; and appeared not to take care of herself much at all. The roll of fat on her stomach was almost as pronounced as her sagging, bulbous breasts, all of which were covered by a thick smock that appeared not to have been washed in a while.

Samantha and Sue were quite different. The two 18 year olds constantly wore tight-fitting clothes when they could get away with it. At five foot eight, the two raven-haired twins were pudgy in both face and body, but that didn't matter to most teen boys. To the prayer group they couldn't wear anything too revealing, but their too-tight jeans still revealed slightly thick legs and delightfully rounded asses; their blouses strained slightly against budding C-cup breasts.

The pouty looks they wore on their faces were intoxicating to certain teens, but infuriating to their father.