All Comments on '"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments (Page 2)
Markiemark3Markiemark3over 4 years ago

I would definitely like to read more about mom joining in. Maybe even read about the summer fun they all have. Along with the fall @in Harvard. Great story. We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Alternative ending/scene

Great story--well written, interesting flow. However, to reinsert her dominance, Karen should have taken Kody's anal virginity... or Olivia... or both! Big cock or not, he needs a bit of submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Karen's pool party

Would love to see you do a chapter called Karen's pool party. Karen has a pool party the week following Brother's Lucky Day . Since Karen's adult relatives have to work or do other things Olivia and Kody's mom volunteers to be the adult supervision person.

Kody ultimately takes his mom first in front then in her rear while ordering the mom to eat out Olivia then Gemma then finish with Karen before he comes in his mom's ass.

dirtyemperordirtyemperorover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Enjoyed this story so much, I love how in your stories you have a common theme running. Can't wait to see what else you've shared with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anyone ?

I have a big dick and I'm not afraid to use it. If anyone want get fucked and licked, text me at 920-745-0947.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes! I want more!

Amazing story, you should definitely continue this story! Want the mom involved and a "five years later"

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkabout 4 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more. I'd love to see Kody get all three girls pregnant as well as his Mum and Gemma's Mum too. Maybe his first time with his Mum could be walking in on her naked going down on Karen on his birthday and Karen motions for him to fuck his Mum from behind, and when he cums deep inside her fertile pussy he gets her pregnant. Being pregnant really turns her on so she can't get enough. So one time he's fucking her and and Olivia walks in on them and strips naked (except her stockings) and joins them.

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Can't get enough!

Damn you are one amazing writer! I swear you could make the alphabet song erotic. Loved every second of this. Would love to read about Kody turning his mom and sister into his personal fuck toys! I also think it would be great to read about how Gemma and Karen fulfilled their own incest fantasies.

Joseph48Joseph48almost 4 years ago

Thus far, You, jasmine, are without a doubt, the most talented writer I have seen on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You continue

You continue to amaze me with ideas I can imagine to pop up in my own head. If I had that much imagination. I can do the kinky side but not the creativeness. And wish I had a such a sister.

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

I thought the story was great and the illustrations made it even better, hotter, and more memorable. I also loved the plays on the songs. That was cute. Most erotic stories have some pretty weak dialogue so thanks for making me laugh and THANKS for doing such great work!

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 3 years ago
Now THIS

is the kind of writing that got you so many favorite author votes

Not the crap you've been putting out lately

And where's Part 2? Its been a year and a half

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
AMAZING, AWESOME, FANTASTIC

Great series

Can’t wait for the next chapter when Mom joins

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sequel

Please write a sequel to this story. it is well written

MrStygianHMrStygianHover 3 years ago

Now this, this needs a sequel, more mom, more mom lol

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

You earned a perfect five star review. I got to know know the personality of each participant, and watched Kody reach manhood. Yes, please do another chapter with Mrs Berg and Gemma's mom fucking everyone. The artwork is superb. I believe the censored picture was of the trio lined up with Kody's cum all over thir faces and tits. I would have liked to see that.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

This is one of the few stories by Silkstockingslover that i did not love. There was too much dom/sub in the story and it seemed not to flow from one scene to the next naturally. i did not like the story and gave it 2 stars

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Bloody brilliant

Can’t wait to read more about this story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

H3r3forlaughsH3r3forlaughsover 3 years ago

I would absolutely love to see the moms story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anl Mom is a mudt!

This was s well written very hot story. Ansl Mom is a MUST WRITE!! Olivia could catch her mom masturbating and volunteer to help! The second time Olivia finds her mom masturbating she could bri g her close to climax then bring her brother in to fuck her brsins out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE give us "FAMILY PLAY": Mommy Pet.

Loved this story and would love to see the next chapter. Also, saw another reviewer complaing about too much Dominance and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I loved it. I enjoy D/s scenes that are trusting relationships and not built on controlling only for the sake of controlling. Please continue that them in future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Super story Jasmine. Please do write the "FAMILY PLAY: Mommy Pet" story.

I love all your stories and you are my favourite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Was waiting for "Family Play: Mommy Pet", but this was a good refresher, Jasmine. I hope you aren't just going to tease us, but actually deliver the goods once and for all and publish "Family Play: Mommy Pet" with stories of Karen seducing her own family and Gemma's mom as well to follow, so the women have three cocks to fuck six pussies, in various incestuous and lesbian incestuous positions. So don't be a cock tease, slut. Write the stories, get the corresponding illustrations and publish each new sequel sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Honestly, not up to your usual high standard :(

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 3 years ago

Why did this show up on my new feed when this dropped a couple of years ago?

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

Four stars. As usual very hot scenes described. The writing and editing is spot on. The illustrations are absolutely amazing. The deleted scenes are also appreciated. I did think the story was too long. Separately I loved the daisy chain, and would think a three page lesbian encounter would be fun. The intimate picture was great as well- would like to see some more heterosexual loving couple stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once more disappointing

You always disappoint us. You say you'll write the next chapter if enough people want it. Well everyone wants it, and yet years later, just like you always do, you forget your promises and never come through. I hate that your stories are good, as I would stop reading just because of all your broken promises. Us fans are too loyal to you.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read and what I thought was great artwork. I for one would love to hear what happens next, I rarely give 5 stars but I did give 5 stars for this story.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

So hot, as per your usual writing...looking forward to the mommy pet!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

To echo The_Crazy_One's comments, how did this pop up as a new story? Was there an edit? Or was this story for some reason taken down then allow back. A couple of other authors I follow have had similar issues.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 3 years ago
Awesome!!

This was great! Please add another story where This left off.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Every Boys Dream and then to add Mom at the end or for next part is Great..

Ishare69Ishare69about 3 years ago

Every boys dream indeed. Enjoyed story and the pics. Did increase my pulse a bit. Also appreciate you sharing the cut outs they were good too. Would really like to see a follow up. My imagination is running on different ways you could go on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy sshit, this was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and would very much get to read about momma joining the family circus. It has been a long time since I have read any of your stories. I am sure I've read this before, but its still excellent.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 3 years ago

Pure lust and such satisfaction by all. The illustrations are so well done - hope there are more cumin in the future!

NoobLegend67NoobLegend67almost 3 years ago

"so many assholes, so little time"

Nice Venom reference

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Aw! The "sibling kissing" pic was so sweet Find a way to use it another time, maybe?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Train mom and Karen takes her to xxx theater where she has sex with son and daughter possibly blindfolded.

shutterbugsdr1961shutterbugsdr1961almost 3 years ago

please add more to the story i loved it it kept me reading till the end

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowolf1shadowolf1almost 3 years ago
three alarm hot

wish the internet was around when i was much younger....this would have been fantastic to happen in my family...hot mom and two hot sisters would have been great fun...ps love your stories of incest

texastigertexastigeralmost 3 years ago

Needs more details on Mommy fucking Kody and Olivia.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story not sure about some of the pictures though, stretching the anatomy a bit much in my opinion, but then I'm not a teenager anymore, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very imaginative. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once again to my delight you totally surprise me with the unexpected twist and turns you take to get to the climax of your stories, and then throwing the mommy thing in at the end. How about if mommy comes home early from eork again and sees her sons big dick buried in his sisters pussy and decides she needs some big cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy though it said earlier the mother was not around but it be sexy for her to join as family threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story!

Favourite character has to be Gemma, I think its so hot that she's openly submissive to her friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the next chapter ?

NickCaveNickCaveover 2 years ago

The "story" was great...as in, the plot, which I found to be very hot! Unfortunately, for me, things began to unravel a bit when it came to the dialogue. It became quite eye-rolling at times, which bummed me out considering how much I was enjoying the premise and build-up in this story. The dialogue just became so unbelievable and that hurt the overall enjoyment of this story for me. Also, the brother's personality change was a little over the top, for me, just as his sexual prowess was. As a man who was a teenager once - just because he blew a couple of loads doesn't mean he would suddenly be able to hold out as long as he did, nor would a shy, nerdy kid all of a sudden become Mr. Confidence.

Fortunately, I do believe you are a good writer even though this is the only piece of yours I have read and I am planning on immediately jumping into another story of yours right after posting this.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

This was really hot, I'm normally not into a lot of lesbian scenes but this one works. I love the incest but also the potential romance with Gemma. I am all in favor of you continuing this story. I see that you haven't posted since 2018, but would like to know where else do you write. Thanks for writing, we all appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good. It’s 2022 and I’m finally found this site. Incest is the best taboo to write about, because if it’s sister and brother living together, they can fuck everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To get mother into the loop, incest and have mother brought back to the room where her daughter and son are having sex with Gemma. With Karen's powerful persuading ways mother could be lead through teasing and caressing to join her daughter, on, and her future daughter-in-law in a sexual free for all. That how you get those seven-star ratings.

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

Absolutely, get mom into that big cock.

rdsmith4rdsmith4about 2 years ago

One vote for a part 2.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Story needs real people, not cartoon drawings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will there be another story soon, this this with the mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super hot and can not wait for your sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazing story hope the family get hot and heavy as they all play together

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Great job, thanks for sharing. Loved the pics.

rock6752rock6752about 2 years ago

I think that it is time for the next chapter with mom.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

One of the better ones I’ve read, and definitely the best illustrations. Hope you continue it with your suggestions as well as a summer with the girls-maybe a picnic or outing in a local park. See, you can write without degrading a father or husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an awesome story! You guys have set a new standard!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh man! I loved this one!

Part 2 When?

farmboy1944farmboy1944almost 2 years ago

Yes,definitely a Mommy Slut part 2. Mommy will LOVE her son's big cock.

macisgreatmacisgreatover 1 year ago

This could be the greatest porn movie ever made, as long as it has pretty good actors, and great camera work, especially closeups!

As for the story, keep it just as it is but show those scenes to us. If I had any money I throw in with you. 😵‍💫

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 1 year ago

Wish I knew a Karen.

Longshnks69Longshnks69over 1 year ago

As with all your stories, really good scenes and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOT af. Definitely want the follow-up with the MILF mum.

Justadaddy2Justadaddy2over 1 year ago

Hi, can you advise how you did the art/pictures? Great story

jkirk47jkirk47over 1 year ago

Great story; waiting for chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Stopped at page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Giving away the ending at the start of the story kind of kills any mystery/ anticipation.

hotrod824hotrod824over 1 year ago

I stopped reading as soon as the dominate stuff came out!

Pussy_WhispererPussy_Whispererabout 1 year ago

I would rewrite this so that Mom is not caught but masterbates to her son's huge cock then the next morning she gets up and the son is only covered by a light sheet and she gently touches his cock while he sleeps and quietly talk's about how long it's been and how desperate she is and then leaves. But she was wrong and the son was awake and heard everything and makes her fantasys come true. This story is 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All those strapons and his ass Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the possibilities at the end. But I think you should look at Kody and Gemma with her mom, and a "sleep over" at Karen's.

maxsteelemaxsteele12 months ago

I still here hoping that someday you write a chapter 2 like you promised at the end of this chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very rare I read stories over 3 pages, but this one kept me interested and aroused until the end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I envisage the next morning with the mother taking her son’s cock in her mouth and gently blowing him till he wakes and gives her her first full load of son cum.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Speaking of Barbie girls. Dua Lipa is the most beautiful woman alive and bi-sexual. An illustrated parody porn with her and Katie Perry “I ate a girl!”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

fuck i love the young boys hard cock with his sister it made me cum here his morning

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the idea of reading about the mom. I believe you should flip it though and make her the Dominate to all the girls and submissive to her son. I believe she is already turned on and should fake being mad in order to knock Karen off guard and the mom can start punishing her by dragging her in front of the other girls and make her eat her pussy. When the mom is getting her pussy eaten Kody should come out with his swinging cock and say something like,” what is going on here.” When the mom turns and sees his cock she is totally under its controls and does what ever Kody tells her to do. Take it from there and I know you are able to, you write well and have gods stories, so far. I am not one who like other men involved or for the women to be total sluts. This story was on the verge of too much stir for me. I do not believe men should be permissions either unless they are involved in polyamorous relations with the other women. If I found out a woman I liked had taken multiple men, I would not be able to date her and not because I do not believe I could Mach size or performance. I am one of the lucky one and have a generous nine with some girth. I love the taste of pussy as well and I have not had any complaints and many requests to keep it up. Keep writing, please.

Remember Last NightRemember Last Night7 months ago

Great story I would love to read Family Plan Mommy Pet. I had a sister just like Karen and she and her friends were fun to play with.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No, just no. Again with the hygiene!! You Never Ever Double Dip without cleaning the penis!! So going from Anal sex to vaginal sex you will get Pelvic Inflammatory Disease which can cause infertility in the woman and also can be severe, so hospital stay and iv antibiotics, and also a Bladder infection ontop as the urethra, the tube from the bladder is very near or in the surrounding tissue to the vaginal entrance, and going from Anal sex to oral sex will give you severe gastroenteritis and possibly leading to hospital for dehydration and iv antibiotics. You have a duty of care to your readers using basic hygiene, after all in this story they go to the bathroom for a pee!! Some people reading might not know about Double Dip without cleaning and also were the 3 women expecting Anal? If not then they hadn't cleaned the Anal sphincter and anus removing faecal matter and the E Coli bacteria that will cause all the problems to the women, not the young man. And no lube used during Anal!! Well maybe the shite helped lube his penis. Story, usual dominance, coercion and incest (must be an American thing as European erotica has very little) that litter literotica, and just a series of sex scenes with very little story or characterisation going on. Meh.

CorderoCordero6 months ago

Wow! Just loved this story ❤

strain_1999strain_19995 months ago

great can,t wait for the next story

jlarue1959jlarue19595 months ago

Great story! One thread to explore is a more serious relationship between Kody and Gemma!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great stuff, but I agree with Anonymous about never doing double dip without first cleaning the penis. It is not only unhygienic, it is also dangerous to the girl's health. I understand that this is a fantasy, but you have a responsibility to those of your readers who may not know about this danger and may wish to follow you into doing such unhygienic double dips. Whenever you write please keep in mind that you are not only providing your readers with erotic pleasures, but unless you are careful you may also lead them to unforseen consequences. Also no one should ever do sodomy unless the girl has first taken an enema and cleaned her anus. It may not appear very romantic, but as a good writer you have a social responsibility. You can always set up the story so that the hygiene doesn't kill the romance or eroticism. After all you are the author. Still keep up the good work.

MCRider2525MCRider25253 months ago

Amazing!!!!! One of your best. Love the detail, love the energy!!!! So much fun!!!!

SherlockBond0069SherlockBond006916 days ago

You never fail!! Your stories could make the David cum!!!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...