All Comments on '"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fine story

Fine story and marvellous illustrations. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg what glorious fuck fest

So fucking sucking depraved and decadent absolutely ott fabulous. I will be playing this story out with my two live in fuck buddies and the friendly milf from next door,if and when the mother joins I have another milf friend who will join us, all of us fucking each other to oblivion, to insane levels of sexual pleasure, so intense that we pass out and start over as soon as we recover, about 5 mins the first time. The time lapse getting longer after each multi fucking and multi cumming session. More and more like this and soon with mummy joining the outrageous sex sessions. Cunt lapping sex maniac U K.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pretty ordinary

ho hum pretty ordinary you need to write a few more bitch story very predictable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story

Has to be hands down the best story I've ever readh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel Please

Yes write up the story of how the mom is turned into a 3 hole cum slut for her son, daughter and her daughter's friends. But I also think adding Karen seducing her brother and father, while Gemma's mother is added to the incest would be fun as well, with the 3 men, the two brothers & dad triple penetrating all 5 women one at a time.

Three incestuous families getting freaky with each other would be cool, when Karen tries to get the guys to be bisexual, they should then turn the tables on her, making her their sub in front of the other 4 women, with her daddy disciplining her, then having his son and Kody finish her off.

Most guys get violent when someone tries to force something up their assholes, and not violent in a good way, with some holding grudges and getting vicious revenge that sometimes goes too far. So, for God sake do not make the men in this series gay like you have been doing in your stories lately. Use some other story line to exercise your gay male fetishes.

When I was in prison one guy tried to fuck my asshole, he is dead today, as is his homo friends who were egging him on, when he tried to ass rape me in the showers.

JytanJytanalmost 6 years ago
Truly amazing

Your work is truly amazing and you are easily one of the top five best writers if not top 3 on this site right now. Can't wait for chapter 2 of this story or for any of your work, it is all amazing and fun to read. I personally have a story idea that I want you suggest to you but afraid to

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago
Sequel Please

Yes this was your hottest story this year. Hell yes I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Definitely needs sequels

Sequels. Several. Mommy joining in, Gemma’s mother joining in, the blonde becoming her family’s fuck toy, then the Bergs and Gemma’s mother follow the kids to college and buy a home.

ubar91865ubar91865almost 6 years ago
Wonderful story and illustrations

I absolutely loved your story and once again your great story was wonderfully enhanced with fantastic illustrations. I would love to see sequels that involved both the mother and the whole gang over the summer and I would love to see sequels that involved a more intimate look at Kody and Gemma's relationship when they are away at college. Some stories deserve 6 stars and yours is certainly one of them.

TryingnottoquitTryingnottoquitalmost 6 years ago
Hot!!!

SSL, by far your best yet and I’ve read all of them multiple times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Only one thing to add, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

great story only thing missing is one of the pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
missing illustration

on page 4, after ";was all Kody could muster as he felt his balls empty.", and before "Fuck, he shoots buckets,".

probably labeled "silkstockingslover_family-play-brothers-lucky-day29"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I loved this story very much with all the illustrations.please continue this story especially with the mother now seeing what her daughter and friends do while she's at work then maybe you can include all the mothers into the story then kody would have his own harem of women to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hello

Sequels with mom given a lot of assignments.

UncleWayneUncleWaynealmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story and looking forward to the next part.

BVMLoverBVMLoveralmost 6 years ago

This was very hot! The illustrations were pretty cool too :)

TamaboneTamabonealmost 6 years ago
Great story

I need a part 2. I always love all your stories, but for some reason I always love your illustrated stories so much more.

I would love to read more about the adventures of this group over the course of the summer, with Gemma and Kody becoming more of a couple, while Olivia becomes hopelessly addicted to her brother's cock, and Karen pursues the mother as her new MILF slut. Then ending the summer with an orgy involving everyone.

Keep the stories coming.

HairAddict67HairAddict67almost 6 years ago
Fantastic read!

Honestly I appreciate the length! I'm glad you took your time to have everything flow the way that it did rather than just an instant gratification scenario. Look forward to a part II! Very well written!

alanis__alanis__almost 6 years ago

An excellent story, one of your top 3 this year. Would definitely like to see a sequel along the lines previously suggested (more family fun, fun with the other families, mom becomes a naughty nurse, Karen’s backstory). I would also enjoy exploring the hinted-at burgeoning relationship between Kody and Gemma, maybe she “shares” him with her college friends/lady professors. Or maybe a flashback to the first time the girls got together.

As always, keep up the good work. I know you find it challenging to write sequels, but hopefully you will find creative inspiration to continue this story. Looking forward to your newest creations!

Kind of off-topic, but do you create the CGI pictures yourself, or do you use an illustrator? I usually prefer the hand-drawn pictures that accompany your works, but the last few CGI-illustrated stories have seen a marked improvement in quality, much more realistic. Whoever your illustrator is, kudos! Also, just out of curiosity, how long does it take to illustrate a story?

catamitecatamitealmost 6 years ago
Kody's Died and Gone to Heaven

And we are right there with him. What a wonderful story and wonderful experience. I love the characters, normally not a fan of art work, but these are Fabulous. Looking forward to reading .many more tales from this talented author.

BigtitsfionaBigtitsfionaalmost 6 years ago
I miss ur illustration stories

Please don’t take so long to publish ur stories

I miss masturbating while reading them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Which 3D game is this?

The vivid illustration.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
Great story

It was a great story and I would like to read more of it.

One idea is to have Karen coach Kody about seducing his mother. She thinks Kody has potential to be a dom and decide to help him dominate his mother if he shares. She always wanted a man equal to her (in theory but she prefers if she is a little more on top) to play with sluts (nothing can replace a real dick). But nobody ever got what it takes to do it. Karen notices Kody's mom hasn't been with a man in a long time and used that fact to seduce her. Maybe Kody makes more decisions at home, it sounds like advice but it is so spot on his mom can't help but do it. With time Kody's behavior around her changes his mother. She can even witness Olivia with Kody and be jealous she isn't in her daughter's place.

jeddi20jeddi20almost 6 years ago
There is a reason you are my favorite author.

Thank you for another beautifully written story.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 6 years ago

Also just noticed that this guy got laid before he got his first kiss. But fun times all around, please give us more from this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
adding mommy

Jasmine, fantastic, you'd laid back for a while good to hear from you. I think including mommy would be real good.

mbaabdmbaabdalmost 6 years ago
10 Stars

Continue on, please. tie it to some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
10 stars for sikstockingslover

I read all his stories and always hot to read all the time.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordalmost 6 years ago
More Illustrated works

I really enjoy your stories, and I really enjoy your illustrator's works in those stories. Quite frankly, you are among the very few people who actually have really good images in the Illustrated category. I wish most if not all your stories were illustrated.

mayishaveyoumayishaveyoualmost 6 years ago
Great illustrated story

Another great story can't wait till you include the mothers in the story so that everyone can have fun. I still enjoy reading your older stories and still rate them and leave you comments enjoy reading them.

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
Amazing as always

YES continue with the Mom joining in.

Peter

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 6 years ago
Long story - easily seduced!

When I first saw this story I was going too skim it because it was (groan) 6 pages! But I started reading and got through the first page and the foot joy was in play! After my kink was treated with toe sucking and foot worship and the foot fuck, I was hooked! Read the whole story. Enjoyed it immensely. Had to rate it a 5 because I couldn't give it more! And the illustrations enhanced my pleasure as I perused its pages! Now in my mind I'm with you, Jasmine, and your feet and toes getting ready to taste the treat of your enticing feet! Aaahhh! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Let’s follow Mom on her journey to depravity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep the story going

Get Mom to join in and maybe the other mother and father. Sounds good to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Artwork??

Hi Jasmine, long time fan. Thank you for another great story. What program do you use to do your artwork? I especially love your illustrated stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

yes please continue this story

nurses are always hot

since you bring in soft d/s between the girls, a nurse you could bring in medical play, since could have access to equipment that is being discarded and set up her own exam/play room at home

and maybe she has been playing at work

soooo many possibilities for your creative mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
simply the best writer on literotica

Please continue this story it can only get better.

JohnhswingJohnhswingalmost 6 years ago
Multiple Mommy Play

I hope this becomes a multi part story with lots of family members!

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 6 years ago
Me too!

Me, too! is in response to Legsfeettoes' comment. I was going to write all that, but he beat me to it!

I have one suggestion that's a little different from the others: Yes, definitely bring in Kody's and Olivia's mother, but have a tug of wills between her and Karen. Karen expects to be the dom, but Mom won't have any of that from a girl the age of her daughter. And nurses are accustomed to directing people to where, when, and what. But definitely incest between mom, son, and daughter, all at the same time...with Karen and Gemma cheer-leading?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Every time I log on to Literotica I check the Illustrated category. For months, it doesn't change until now. Another classic from SSL. Five stars and a favorite point. As to continuing this with the Mom, fuck yes! Just make it an Illustrated story rather than in the Incest category. Your illustrated stories are so fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love all your writing!!

I am constantly checking to see what you’ve put out new!! Love all your stuff and can’t wait to see how this story progresses!!

smooth87smooth87almost 6 years ago
yes, i want to keep reading!

this story was great! i love the characters and fun vibe throughout... i hope you make it a series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wouldn't presume to tell you how and what to write..

I know that however you continue the story will be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could be better

Realism, and eroticism, would increase if an A or B cup appeared, if a dick got soft on occasion, if every combination & permutation didn't get done in the first encounter.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69almost 6 years ago
Well done again Jasmine

I always love your stories and hope to see mom become the fourth cock slut. Maybe include Gemma’s mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love your stories jasmine

I love all your story . i would love too see this story continus with several sequel

starbanestarbanealmost 6 years ago

Fantastic as always. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Karen and Olivia's mom would be great

A follow up with Karen and Olivia's mom would be great can't wait for you to write itd.

Have a great day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great chapter

need chapter

mom joings in has tricks of her own

all 4 women get knocked up

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

That is every boys fantasy getting to fuck his sister and her friends. I never got past the fantasy stage and jacking off. I can't wait to read about their mother joining in the fun.

touchofgraytouchofgrayalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I really appreciate your very erotic stories along with excellent illustrations.

yeshua63043yeshua63043almost 6 years ago
Outstanding

I have read all of your stories and I'm glad to see a longer story again. I really hope you're going to go further with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot as fuck

Would love to see a part 2 with the mom hell even a part 3 focusing on just the family

reader82reader82almost 6 years ago
Another excellent story

I loved the story and ending. Would love a long chapter 2 with Olivia and Kody's mom getting in on the action, sharing her fantasies and inviting Gemmas mom over as the Moms have been long time lovers too. Keep it fun without getting them knocked up, just my take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

I accidentally hit the 1 star. This was definitely a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
suggestion

maybe mom fantasizes about using a strap-on on olivia and karen persuades her to let kody fuck her also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Congratulations ! and thanks a lot.

Superb, magnificent story ! Entertaining, hot and of course really addictive ....

Silkstockingslover at her best.

Thank you so much, Jasmine, and I'm patiently waiting for the Mommy Pet sequel.

That's a must, but take the necessary time to put all the good ingredients and care into it. Thanks already for that too.

Charlie B27.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I have been reading your stories for a few years now and this one is by far the hottest one yet. I’m eagerly awaiting the mommy pet one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As always, great job

I for one would like to see the sequel. I’d anyone can write MILF submission it is you. Greetings from Chicago.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago

Yup, needs another part or two. Where Kody use his sis on a whim regularly, Karen works on getting all the parents in all the ways (and probably indeed getting tables turned by her dad, who doesn't pass on opportunity to take ready harem of three teens and two milfs), and Kody & Gemma romance is building despite of all the debauchery around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

I would like to know if the 2nd chapter is going to be written so I can read it . I would also like to read about how kodys mom gets pounded by her son while her daughter is eating g out her pussy. Sounds sex just thinking about it. Bye for now .

KatiewithklawsKatiewithklawsover 5 years ago
Great reading , even better educationally.

Thank you SSL, I am new to this site and am finding it so educational. Your story is by miles the best I’ve read so far, the story line had me intrigued right the way thru and the pictures were so sexy. Thank you, I will have to start reading more of your stories.

You want ideas? Well I’m not to experienced,(I’m only 20), but I have a vivid imagination. Perhaps MILF “mum” should seek advice from her local Minister, he may be able to guide her in the right direction? If the Minister has a daughter, she may also give guidance to the family. Could end up with them all being “baptised”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is amazing, it usually takes me a long time to get off, but I climaxed 3 times in a half hour. Nicely written 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing and AMAZING illustrations too xxx

Loved this story and the improved illustrations added another level of excitement. Keep up the great work xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incest is best.

Yes!!!!!!!! I want a Part 2!!!! Loved it!!!!!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 5 years ago
Part 2 Please!

I truly enjoyed your comments at the end of the story and why you shaped it as you did. A very nice peek into the way you think and thanks for allowing us to see that!.

loub1397loub1397over 5 years ago
Please continue

Would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lcky Brother

OH. WOW!! What a wonderful story. I just lpve your stories! Love to erad more,. Great pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fantastic artwork!!

69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
Amazing as always

Thanks for another fabulous story. I can't wait for your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great brother fucking sister and friends

enjoy it to the end , Real got me hard dripping cum only thing might have made it better was if they had used the strap on on his ass too so sister could watch him getting fuckd to

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sequel please

this is one of the best things I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

This was an awesome story. I don't know how to continue it but please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wash, rinse, repeat

This story is similar in theme to many of this author's stories in that it focuses on two fetishes: 1. stockings and 2. dom/sub relationships. It doesn't matter in which category the story resides, these themes are ubiquitous, with the sex often taking a backseat.

The writing is above average with only minor issues (e.g. the use of prevaricate throughout is amusing, given the nature of the story). Unfortunately, both the nylon and the dom/sub theme feel extremely forced.

Sure, stockings can be sexy in the right setting, but for the most part, they are uncomfortably hot and get runs at the drop of a hat (and then they look like shit). I guess for nylon lovers, this must be nirvana. I think it's kind of sad that the author's characters can only have "explosive" sex wearing stockings.

The dom/sub theme in this story really stands out, and not in a good way. Every action and reaction is evaluated against this binary backdrop. To the point where I found it distracting and ultimately, detracting from the story. I think it's silly, simplistic and myopic to read about relationships in this context. In the end, it felt like the characters were disposable since they were incapable of any real emotion. They were just sex mannequins put in their positions. It's a shame that people and sex are thought of in this way.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
Loved the Pics

Almost too long to read in one sitting...You do some great writing....

Maybe you said, but did you do the pics or did someone else??

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
All in

You really are a nasty girl. Some domination and no ones body was left out. Its not often you draw men you have a talent for it, I did like his smooth balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mommy pet

Please continue with mommy pet. Those story would be amazing, just like all your stories!!!

DorcDorcover 5 years ago
thank you

I love reading your work. The illustrations help my imagination and are so nicely done. Was hard through the entire story! Mission accomplished :-) Would Karen use a strap on with Kody?

Lenny20Lenny20over 5 years ago
The mommy

I would really like to read a continuation of this story with the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ras

How many times do you get off before you complete a story? I've jerked off more than three times with this story.

elf1973elf1973over 5 years ago
Next

Please please continue this story

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
MORE

is needed! OMG! what a joy to discover this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it going

Good stuff would like to see the incestuous threesome, and a continuation on maybe him and gemma or all of them into something closer maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MARK

Yes please continue with mom joining in.Thank You Silk

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oops

Image 29 is missing!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 5 years ago
Please continue

Wow, I loved this story and would love for you to continue the story with the mother getting involved with all of them, especially having Kody fucking his mother as she is eating his sister and Gemma is sitting on Olivia's face.

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago
More Please!

Holy. Shit. First of all, however you get/make your photos are amazing. They are hot as shit. Second, this story, though it has its predictable family matter moments, is hot as hell!!! Maybe I say it’s predicable because of certain personal fantasies as well. Either way this story was hot. I have my favorites, I think Karen is a bitch but don’t we all have that one “bitch” in our groups.

As far as writing a sequel.... my vote is HELL YESSS!! I would have rated this a 10 if there was enough stars.

Hoping to see more soon!!!!!!

urguyscotturguyscottover 5 years ago
Hot and sexy

Great story and pictures. Couldn't find the ten star grade. Love the whole thing and hope you continue the story with the mother (and maybe another nurse or two from her work) as well as the mother's of the other girls. Man what a lucky brother. Every boy's wet dream. The pictures worked perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

One of my all time favourites - loved the story, loved the pictures. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did the three girls

really keep their knickers on all the time - as shown in some of the pictures?

Must have made it difficult to screw!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
My My My

You have one fantastic erotic imagination!! Three stories in and I'm in love ~ with your style, descriptive abilities and your knack for finding excellent illustrators!!! On to the next if your adventures! Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

yes more of this story and yes get karen to train the mum and to get her son and daughter to do herthen have her as their slave with mum as bottom of the totem

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes continue please

Continuation idea: Karen to finds the mom masturbating, waits until she’s close to cumming and steps in, surprises her, strattles her face and taunts her to admit she wants to lick her daughter but with the other 3 at the door watching mom in a frenzied state admits “yes! I just want to lick and suck both my kids!” The story is the aftermath. We find out she saw the son with them and assumed the siblings were having sex before that because she saw Olivia watching Kody stroking his big cock and saw her treating him differently after that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So beautifully sensuous

I hope you continue on to part two. I was totally mesmerized and aroused by your sequence of sexual events.

Having the Mom show up early from work is such a brilliant and erotically sensual touch.

Bud

QuillmeQuillmealmost 5 years ago
Me too

I loved this, as well as other stories you have written, but this one is particularly very sexy and over the top - messed my hand it did - and the fact that the three girls have been getting it on for a while together, not that I have read any others with them but will be searching, makes it very hot and sexy. Can't wait for the next story in this theme and love the idea from others about really bringing the mum into the full spectrum of every type of fucking, including with her daughter and son. Now THAT makes it even hotter. Can't wait to see the pics as well. Too bad they aren't real ones but your artist is excellent in meeting any and all visual needs for all.

As someone said, one pic in this story is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written

This story is extremely well written, as well as, a great story itself! The illustrations are well done and really add to make this an all around fantastic piece.

Lost_YonderLost_Yonderalmost 5 years ago
Enticing!

An amazing fantasy come to life! Would love to read about Karen's adventures in Europe too...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Definitely needs to be continued.

I would like to see Karen invite Olivia, Kody and Gemma over for a pool party. Olivia and Kody's mom also is invited by Karen but is made to wear a thong bikini as part of her training as Karen's milf pet . Kody and Gemma are now in a sex filled boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Those crazy Harvard geeks!

Hardest part to believe was that both Gemma and Kody got into Harvard! Fantastic fantasy - although I'd think that given Karen's dominance, she had to at least *think* about sliding her strap-on up Kody's virgin ass.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50895 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...