"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your loss," Karen shrugged, as she had already decided on plan B.

Kody was disappointed for a few seconds, his ultimate fantasy, fucking his sister, seeming to be fading away, but another wink from Karen gave him renewed hope.

As Olivia straddled Gemma and lowered her cunt on her face while burying her own in Gemma's wet cunt, she couldn't believe she had just eaten her brother's cum and stroked his big cock. She also couldn't believe she was allowing him to watch her in a 69. Yet it beat the alterative of committing the ultimate forbidden taboo... fuck, that was likely even illegal.

As Olivia began licking, she wondered whether it actually was. She assumed incest between mother and son, father and daughter, mother and daughter or father and son would be crimes for sure... there was a power position there, and a duty to care responsibly. On the other hand, two siblings fucking was wrong, but since they were both of legal age, he was eighteen and she was nineteen, what exactly would the crime be? Who was the adult here? The answer: both of us!

Gemma meanwhile did what she did best... eat cunt. Although she was pretty sure she wasn't supposed to get Olivia off, so she lavishly licked, exploring every cavity of the creamy cunt. She too, like Karen, liked alliteration.

Karen stroked Kody's cock and whispered, "You'll be fucking her soon, I promise."

This promise forced a moan from Kody as he watched the 69, staring at his sister's amazing ass on display.

Karen then whispered, a minute or two later, as the moans from Olivia and Gemma were beginning to increase, showing they were getting revved up, "I'll get her to the point of climactic bliss."

Kody nodded and watched as Karen joined the girls and moved behind Olivia, "Want me to finish what I started, slut?"

Olivia felt Karen's hands on her hips and eagerly agreed with hungry desperation, and a bit of relief she wasn't still trying to get her to fuck Kody, "Yes, Mistress, please fuck your slut."

"I don't know though," Karen said, even as she slid her plastic cock inside Olivia, "you have been a disobedient pet."

Olivia moaned as the cock filled her, "I'll do anything, Mistress, just not incest."

As Karen remained lodged deep inside her she pointed out the obvious, "You've already eaten his cum and jerked him off."

"That's not the same," Olivia countered, although she wasn't sure in retrospect whether her argument was actually true. The truth was, she just wanted to stop having this argument and to be fucked... hard... and she was beginning to think she didn't care whose dick was pounding into her pussy.

"You know you want your brother's dick," Karen continued, now going for the kill. "You just don't want to admit it."

Olivia said, trying to make the argument rational instead of based on lust, "Want isn't relevant. He's my brother."

"If my brother had a cock this big, I'd be doing all my workouts in his bedroom and not worrying about a thing," Karen said, and she meant it. Truthfully, she was already planning on finding out if her brother was hiding a similar package. He was eighteen too, athletic and going to college on a full football ride in the fall, and good looking... her whole family was.

"I bet you would," Olivia responded, thinking Karen likely wasn't bluffing.

"I may even check out what Daddy has under the hood," Karen added, giving Olivia ten quick hard thrusts. She wondered if Daddy did have a big dick. Her mother having passed away three years ago. She wondered if he was horny. Three years was a long time. Incest was suddenly intriguing her.

"Oh God!" Olivia moaned loudly, at the sudden fast fucking as well as Karen's ridiculous surmise.

Kody watched in awe... thinking he would soon be replacing Karen... at least he hoped so.

Gemma listened and licked... entertained by the entire conversation. For her, the idea of 69ing her mother popped into her head, her father having left long ago and she having no siblings. The taboo idea of incest had never occurred to her until today, and now the idea was lighting a fire in her loins and her soul.

As Karen began to fuck her harder, Olivia's morality was on its last gasp, she was so turned on. Turned on by Gemma's tongue; turned on by Karen's cock; turned on by the 69; turned on by Karen's fucked up words and frustratingly turned on not only by her brother's huge fuck stick, but by the idea of committing incest.

At that moment she accepted that she wanted to suck her brother's dick and to have it pounding away in her fevered pussy. And if there were no consequences she would have turned around right then and demanded Kody fuck her... but there were... and it wasn't even the incest that bothered her anymore... no, it was the hierarchical shuffle. The family hierarchy had always been clear... she was above him. No way could she allow that to change... especially not just for a fuck and an orgasm.

Karen didn't say anything else, just kept driving Olivia to the point of no return... the point where pleasure supersedes common sense. Where lust takes the lead.

Her orgasm rising, Olivia begged, "Harder, fuck me harder."

Gemma kept licking tentatively, not wanting to allow Olivia to come until she'd been given permission by Karen.

Karen sensed the time was now. Olivia was horny and weak. So, Karen looked at Kody, gave a nod, pulled out and pointed to Olivia's pussy.

Gemma's eyes went wide. Is this the moment?

Kody needed no time to think of consequences, as he sped to his sister, skidded to his knees and slid into her with the speed of The Flash.

Olivia felt Karen pull out, felt the brief disappointment of being empty, but almost immediately she again felt completely full. Yet she knew this cock was new. She knew this cock was her brother's. It fucking is, and it's fucking fucking me!

She looked around in shock to confirm what she already knew. Her brother was behind her, inside her, and his eyes were closed with a look of complete satisfaction.

Olivia should have been furious. She'd made it clear numerous times she didn't want to do this... but the big flesh and blood cock was now inside her... reaching depths she didn't know existed. The last fibre of her moral code broke. She not only wanted to be fucked by her brother's massive pecker, she needed to be.

To Kody's surprise, but not to Karen's, she didn't protest or move away, she moaned, but demanded in a bitchy, I'm-still-in-control-bud kind of way, "Don't just hang around looking like a dumb ass, go ahead and fuck me!"

Kody could have responded in a dominant way, he wanted to be in control here, but he decided to let that go and begin fucking Olivia... hard.

"Oh God," Olivia moaned, pleasure instantly swarming through her, her brother's cock fucking her to depths no other guy had ever reached.

Kody slammed into his sister... he wasn't making love to her... he was fucking her.

"So hot," Karen purred, watching.

Gemma had mostly quit licking and instead was enjoying a very up close and personal view of the incestuous act... watching a brother's cock slamming into a sister's pussy from five or six inches away.

Olivia's orgasm was building in no time... the depth of pleasure, the rapid strokes and the girth that was spreading her cunt overwhelmed her. She babbled, "Oh yes, fuck me," and "harder, fuck me harder."

Having come twice already, Kody was in this cunt for the long haul. He loved hearing his sister moan and talk nasty, demanding for him to fuck her. Getting an adrenaline rush as well as a bit of power, he suddenly pulled out, sensing she was close, and made his move: "Beg, sister slut."

"Damn it, just slam that big dick in me," Olivia demanded, frustrated he'd stopped.

"Who am I?" Kody asked, slamming back into her just once and then pulling back out.

"Fuck, Kody, just drill me," Olivia moaned, fully frustrated, not wanting to get into the incestuous aspects of this. He wasn't her brother right now, he was just a guy with a big dick fucking her.

Kody climbed completely off the bench and made his own demand, "Show me how badly you want your brother's dick."

"What the hell are you doing?" Olivia asked, shifting from frustrated to annoyed.

"I'm not sure you deserve my cock," Kody prevaricated, sensing this was the moment when she would do anything to have it back inside her.

Gemma rolled off the bench and Karen smirked at Kody's sudden confidence. Karen added, "Yes, Olivia, show your brother how much you want his dick."

Kody laid down on the bench and ordered, "Suck my cock, big sister."

Olivia smirked. She couldn't explain it, but this new confident side of her brother turned her on. She loved a man that knew what he wanted and could treat her like a slut... and although she knew this was her brother, knew the long-term consequences could be permanent, right now she not only needed his cock, she needed to obey.

She moved to the end of the bench, smiled and asked, as she licked the cock head, "How long have you fantasized about your slut sister sucking your cock, big brother?"

"Ohhh," he groaned, a little surprised his dominant demeanour had worked even though he'd suspected it would. He hadn't missed his promotion to being her 'big' brother. "I don't even know. A very long time."

"For me it's only been a few minutes," she admitted, "but I promise to make up for lost time."

Olivia then gave up the contest wholeheartedly and concentrated on pleasing him. She swirled her tongue around her brother's cock, tasting herself on him, something she always liked doing. The entire time she looked at her brother's face, even entwining her fingers with his, making this a surreally intimate act. She no longer saw a pathetic loser who embarrassed her, but a sexy stud who could fuck the shit out of her... literally. She wanted to be the first of the three to take him in the ass; Karen had taken his pussy virginity, Gemma was the first to suck his cock, and she wanted to be a first, too.

Kody moaned, "That feels so good."

Olivia smiled and said, "Then this will feel amazing." She wrapped her lips around her brother's cock and began sucking.

"Fucking hottest thing I've ever seen," Gemma said, watching in awe.

"I agree," Karen said, her pussy getting turned on by what she was witnessing. She snapped her fingers and Gemma perceptively lowered herself in front of Karen and began licking.

Olivia heard the conversation but didn't care. She now fully accepted what was happening and was just going to enjoy this wild night, to embrace this wicked taboo. She closed her eyes, turned off her brain and sucked.

For three or four minutes there was just slow intimate sucking... Olivia eventually opening her throat and taking almost all of her brother's thick dick. Kody had originally envisioned just using and dominating his sister like he kind of had earlier, but this sweet intimacy was surprisingly amazing... unexpected, but amazing... and man did she look amazing with his cock in her mouth! Gemma licked slowly, just keeping Karen's pussy on a low flame.

Olivia then decided to take control as she straddled her brother and said, "I'll show you how much I want your cock, big brother."

"Ride away," Kody said, as he watched her reverse cowboy him.

"Oh," Olivia moaned, as his cock slid inside her... this being one of her favorite positions.

Kody just relaxed and watched as his cock disappeared into his sister's pussy and God, it felt good.

For two or three minutes Olivia rode her brother, Gemma licked Karen.

Although Kody enjoyed getting ridden, it was quite pleasurable and relaxing, he decided he wanted to do the fucking. He ordered, "On your back, big sister."

Olivia obeyed, as she playfully asked, "You want to be the fucker instead of the fuckee?"

"I do," he agreed, as he moved between her nylon-clad legs and slid right back in his sister's wanton hole.

"Oh yes, fuck me big brother," she moaned, looking right into his eyes. "Fuck your sister with your big, cunt-filling, twat-stretching cock."

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as he started pumping in and out of his sister. This was so different from his original hopes. It was as if they had transcended the brother-sister relationship to some unspoken intimacy. In truth it had been Gemma he'd envisioned being intimate with, yet at this moment there was a strange connection he couldn't explain... neither could she. In spite of all the bickering they'd done until this evening, there was an emotional bond between them, not in spite of their familial connection, but because of it.

Yes, the siblings were fucking... yet as Olivia caressed his hair, she saw him for the first time as a man. In a very important way, as her man.

Olivia almost leaned in to kiss him, but suddenly realized that would be weird... which was a weird thought in itself since he was balls deep in her pussy. Instead, she wrapped her legs around him and enjoyed the fucking.

Karen wanted his dick back in her... but didn't want to end the sibling fucking... so she continued to allow Gemma to pleasantly lick away.

After another two or three minutes of tender fucking, Olivia broke the intimacy, broke the silence, as she asked bluntly, "Big brother, do you want to fuck my ass?"

"Y-y-yes," Kody stammered, completely surprised by the offer.

"Why don't you fuck all our assholes?" Karen suggested nastily.

"Mine first," Olivia stressed.

"Of course," Karen agreed, "I did promise after all," as Kody stood up and watched all three hot dream girls get onto their knees on the bench and pose sexily, each offering him their beautiful back doors.

Kody didn't want to get pinched and awakened. Didn't want this to end. If it was a dream, he needed to stay asleep forever. He studied the ass array displayed in front of him, his pecker throbbing in anticipation.

"Get over here, big brother, fuck your slutty sister's ass with your massive cock," Olivia offered wickedly, even as she fingered her ass to get it slightly ready for his huge, ass-spreading cock. Sure there would be some pain at first, but that would be followed by some amazing pleasure. Anal sex, believe it or not, always got her off. Perhaps it was the taboo of it all, perhaps it was because she was just a dirty ass whore, but God, did she love a deep ass reaming, and her brother's cock was capable of really reaching new depths inside her.

"As you wish," Kody said, moving behind her.

"Just remember you have three ass sluts who each need a good reaming," Gemma reminded him.

"If I have to," Kody joked, "so many assholes, so little time," as he positioned his cock at Olivia's tiny anal entrance, in awe of sweet Gemma's nasty mouth.

"You have to," Gemma said, then adding, "all summer."

This was the first hint of this being more than a one-time thing. Kody then asked, since he was going to Harvard this fall, "What about the fall?"

"Then in Cambridge I get you all to myself," Gemma smiled, giving the first hint that this could be the start of something more than just fucking. Looking at Kody as he prepared to take his sister's ass, she saw him in such a new light. Until tonight he'd just been Olivia's geeky brother who had a crush on her; now though, he was a cute, slightly rugged, big-cocked stud. Could he become more than just a fuck buddy?

Kody smiled, looking at Gemma even as he pushed his cock into his hot sister's tight anal cavity, "I'm not sure you could handle me all by yourself."

The cockiness turned Gemma on and she responded by challenging, "I'm not sure you could handle me."

"Challenge accepted," he groaned, as his cock head broke through to the inside.

"You two can flirt on your own fucking time," Olivia demanded with a grimace, as the thick cock head spread her asshole.

Karen laughed, "Kody is quite the player, trying to get a girlfriend or a full-time friend with benefits, while he's sodomizing his sister."

Kody shrugged, "Got to keep my options open."

"For the rest of the summer you've lined up a live-in sister slut, a girl next door to date and fuck, and a blonde bombshell to use you as she wishes," Karen pointed out.

"All great options," he groaned, as his cock forced its way deep into the tight ass. It was quite different from the warm wetness of a cunt or mouth... this was tighter, and it gripped his dick differently.

"So fucking big," Olivia whimpered, the pleasure and pain principal beginning with mostly pain.

"He's going to tear your asshole in two," Karen teased, before adding, "just like I did when I took your anal cherry."

"And now I'm taking his," Olivia declared proudly.

"We've come full circle," Karen laughed.

"Are you all in yet?" Olivia asked, the snake seeming to just keep going and going.

"Another inch," Kody declared, as it disappeared between her warm buns.

When she felt her brother's body resting against hers, she declared with pride, "I took it all."

"No, when he starts reaming your asshole you've taken it all," Karen countered.

"Semantics," Olivia said, thinking it was all in now and thus she had taken it all. That said, as she got accustomed to the extraordinary length and girth inside her, she was dying to experience what a good ass fucking from her brother's big dick would feel like.

Kody said, leaning closer in to his sister, wanting this to be both as dirty as fuck and yet intimate at the same time, "Kiss me, my sister slut."

"How long have you wanted to call me that?" Olivia asked, as she turned her head to gaze into her brother's heated eyes.

"A very long time," he admitted, as he groped a tit and kissed her, even as his entire dick was lodged up her ass.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, the pain still simmering as she allowed herself to kiss her brother in a very non-brother and sisterly way.

Karen and Gemma kissed too, enhancing this brief moment of intimacy before the three-babe anal fucking began.