"Family Play": Brother's Lucky Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kissing lasted a full minute, perhaps two, as Olivia got completely accustomed to the dick in her ass. It was she who broke the kiss as she demanded, "I'm ready. Now fuck the shit out of me, sexy."

"Literally," Karen added, as Gemma and she watched the anal incest act.

"As you wish," Kody acceded, as he began slowly pumping in and out of his sister's ass.

"Oh yes, big brother," Olivia moaned, "I love your dick in my ass."

"I love my dick in all three of your fuck holes," Kody countered.

"Well, they're here for you to use all summer," Olivia offered for the first time.

"I'll be taking you up on that offer," Kody said, as he began pumping faster.

"I know you will," Olivia moaned, as his cock began pistoning in and out of her. Her orgasm had already been postponed more than once and was again on the build... only now to be thwarted by Gemma.

"My turn, baby," Gemma said, "come slam that sausage in my ass."

"How can I say no to that?" Kody asked, pulling out of his sister.

"Don't you dare leave me like this," Olivia demanded, frustrated and annoyed.

"I'll be back," Kody said, in a terrible Arnold Schwarzenegger voice.

"You can't keep him to yourself," Karen reminded the horny and frustrated Olivia.

"Fine," Olivia sighed, "but this start and stop traffic is killing me."

"I promise you a very enjoyable climactic ending," Karen said, as she watched Kody move behind Gemma.

"You'd better," Olivia said, as she sat up and decided to become a part of Gemma's sodomy.

"Just slam it in, Kody," Gemma said, "my ass was made for that dick."

"Okay," Kody said, as he did just that, his cock sliding into her much easier than it had Olivia.

"Fuck that ass, big brother," Olivia encouraged.

Karen added, as she rubbed her pussy, "But no coming, I get a piece of that cock, too."

"There's enough cock for all three of you," Kody assured, knowing he had shot ten loads in a day before... although all those were by his own hand and tonight's orgasms were much more intense.

"Oh yes, drill me," Gemma moaned, as the huge cock filled her ass.

"We're going to wear that dick out all summer," Karen added, thinking their summer sleepovers were now going to be a lot more fun.

Olivia put her hand on her brother's ass to encourage rougher fucking. "Harder, Kody, Gemma likes being treated like a bimbo three-hole fuck toy."

"Don't forget cunt-licker," Gemma added with a moan, as Kody began really reaming her rear.

"Well, of course," Olivia laughed. "You're still my lez-licking slut."

"You are both my lez-licking, strap-on taking sluts," Karen corrected, keeping the hierarchy clear, at least among the females.

Kody, deciding to make it clear who was really in charge, discovering the power of cock, declared, "But! I'm in charge of all three of you three-hole cock-craving cum-sluts."

"Mmmmmm, yes you are," Karen agreed.

Gemma added, as she moved her hand to her cunt, "Anytime, anyplace, any hole."

"And you have three available holes in a bedroom right beside yours, day or night," Olivia offered, kissing his shoulder.

"Oh fuck, do me harder, I'm so close," Gemma pleaded, frantically frigging herself as she was roughly reamed.

"Let her come, stud," Karen offered.

"You're letting her come, but not me?" Olivia pouted.

"Don't worry, I still have a nasty finale waiting for you, whore," Karen answered, as Kody fucked Gemma as hard and fast as he could.

"Okay," Olivia said, having forgotten Karen had mentioned that earlier.

"Oh fuck, yes, I love your cock, fuck, yes, yes, yes!" Gemma screamed as her orgasm rippled through her.

"Now get over here and fuck me," Karen demanded.

Kody pulled out of ass number two, watching Gemma's entire body still quaking as he moved behind Karen and slid into her ass, in awe of fucking all three of these stroke fantasies in the ass one after another.

"Fuck, is he big," Karen acknowledged, as the cock filled her ass.

"Thanks," Kody replied proudly, as he slid deep into Karen.

Olivia stood up, pulled Gemma, still coming, up and spun her around, kissing her. She said, "I can't believe you just got ass fucked by my brother."

"You did that first," Gemma pointed out.

"I fucked him first," Karen added, as she began bouncing back on Kody's cock. Her favourite position, whether the cock was in her pussy or ass, was doggy style, where she was in control.

"Oh yeah, bounce on my cock you fucking slut," Kody moaned, kind of happy to allow someone else to do the work for a bit.

"You're a slut too," Gemma pointed out. "I mean, you just fucked three girls' assholes in a row."

"I guess I am," Kody laughed. The statement was hilarious, as an hour ago he'd been a virgin. Yet now he had indeed had his cock in two mouths, three pussies and three assholes. Fuck, no one would ever believe him.

Karen moved her hand to her pussy while Olivia sidled up to Gemma and said, "Suck on my titties, you brother fucking slut."

"You're the brother fucking slut," Gemma corrected as she cupped her tits. "I'm just a best friend's brother fucking slut."

"Semantics," Olivia said, as she turned to watch Karen getting fucked and ordered, "Now, get sucking."

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Karen demanded, as she rubbed herself, allowing Kody to take the control back... her anal orgasms always being some of her best.

Kody fucked Karen's ass.

Gemma sucked on Olivia's tits.

Karen declared, as her anal orgasm hit, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck!"

Kody kept fucking Karen throughout her orgasm until she collapsed completely, his cock slipping out of her.

Olivia dropped to her knees and took her brother's cock back into her mouth... no hesitation this time... no worries... the whole ass to mouth thing actually a turn-on for her... as there wasn't anything much nastier than that.

After a minute Karen asked, as she grabbed her strap-on while still recovering from her orgasm. "Ready for your grand fucking finale, Olivia?"

"Yes, if I don't come soon I may shrivel up and die," Olivia said as she took her brother's cock out of her mouth.

"Gemma, put one of these on too," Karen said, pointing to her bag of toys.

"Dp time?" Gemma asked.

"Better... air tight time," Karen corrected.

"Oh, yummy," Gemma smiled, grabbing a strap-on from the bag.

"I've never done that before," Olivia said, the idea instantly turning her on... her empty holes were soon going to be three filled-up holes.

"Kody, lie down," Karen pointed.

"Good, time for someone else to do the work," he joked.

Karen laughed, "I thought you said you could go all night?"

"Well yeah, but I can use some recovery time," Kody said. "I may need to use the whole summer to improve my stamina."

"We'll be your workout regime," Olivia added, as she straddled her brother's cock and dropped herself onto it.

Karen climbed on top of her and asked, "Ready, slut?"

"Definitely," Olivia nodded, as she turned her head to watch Karen slide into her well-fucked ass. "Oh yes," she moaned, as she now had two cocks inside her.

Gemma joined the threesome, making it a foursome, positioning herself in front of Olivia's last open hole... her mouth.

Olivia, totally in favour of having all three holes filled, leaned forward to take the fake cock into her mouth, even as she held her brother's hand, adding a strange act of intimacy to this kinky three-hole fuck-fest.

Kody moaned at the pleasure of the hot position.

Karen began fucking Olivia's ass, sensing this might be a rather short-lived foursome, knowing Olivia was going to erupt quickly.

Olivia tried to do it all. Ride the cock in her cunt, take the cock in her ass and suck the cock in her mouth. She had always thought she was rather good at sexual multi-tasking, but it was quite difficult to do all three things at once. But she was sure going to try.

After a couple minutes of awkward movements, Karen ordered, "Just lie there and let the three of us fuck you air tight."

Olivia appreciated the offer, as she was horny as hell, but her awkward movements couldn't provide the necessary stimulation she needed to climax. So she just lay there and allowed three cocks to pound her three holes.

Gemma face-fucked Olivia, eventually slamming the entire cock in her mouth.

Karen furiously pumped into Olivia's ass, going full throttle for an enhanced anal orgasm.

Kody watched it all and began bucking his ass up, trying to time himself perfectly to meet with Karen's downward thrusts... with practice, eventually the three were synched in unison, sliding in and out of Olivia's holes with perfect precision.

Olivia was in sexual heaven. The long-delayed orgasm began to rekindle, and once the three cocks were working together, they were making her feel fuller than she ever could have imagined and... in a minute at most... of three-hole furious fucking... Olivia finally came. Screaming, as the cock in her mouth backed out of her, "Fuck!" It was, without a doubt, the most intense orgasm of her life.

Olivia's body was on fire from head to toe. Her head went light, and fireworks of pleasure tingled inside her entire being.

Karen pulled out, removed the strap-on and ordered, "Roll off your brother, it's my turn."

Olivia weakly rolled off her brother's cock and slumped onto the floor as Karen straddled Kody and said, "Time to go for a ride."

Kody cheered her on, "Ride it cowgirl."

"Yee-haw," Karen cried, as she began bouncing.

A couple of minutes later, Karen and Kody were both close to reaching orgasm, with Karen coming hard a few deep strokes later. "Fucking, yes!"

Watching Karen's face as she came again, Kody decided to take control. Moving Karen off him, he stood up and moved in front of his sister, offering her his pussy-coated cock, "Olivia, come and get your big brother's cum."

Olivia smiled, completely past her earlier concerns of incest, his cock and dominance swaying her like a hypnotist's watch, "Sure, I could use a snack." She took it in her mouth and began bobbing.

"Face fuck her," Karen ordered, as she watched from the chair... her orgasm still sending pleasure waves through her.

Kody thought that was a great idea, so he grabbed Olivia by the head and began face fucking her.

Olivia was a great cock sucker, and although her brother's cock was longer than any of her previous ones, she handled it well... taking the entire shaft into her mouth and most of it down her throat as she breathed through her nose. God, she loved being used roughly.

Kody loved the power of using his sister as a simple slut... she was, in his mind, exactly that. Karen too. Gemma, on the other hand, could be something more.

Feeling his balls boiling, he decided to make another fantasy come true as he ordered, resisting just shooting his load down his sister's throat, "All three sluts, kneel in front of me."

Gemma purred, dropping right in front of his throbbing cock, sensing his balls boiling, "I want that load, sexy."

"No, shoot it all over your darling sister's face," Olivia said, joining Gemma in front of him.

"Go for it... shoot it on all of us," Karen suggested, joining the other two in front of Kody, who was strenuously stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck," Kody grunted within seconds, shooting his load first on Karen, then Gemma, and lastly his sister, each of them getting one big wad directly on their smiling, welcoming faces.

"Oh fuck," Kody groaned, as he finished unleashing his load on his three dream girls... or as he thought to himself as he looked at the three, all drenched with his cum... his three cock cream girls.

"Give me that," Gemma said, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking out all the last remnants of his creamy cum.

Kody watched as Karen and Olivia leaned behind Gemma, kissing and licking each other... sharing his cum.

Kody suddenly felt a different urge. He pulled out and said, "Sorry, I need to pee."

"That I don't do," Gemma smiled playfully.

"What?" Kody asked and then realized she meant golden showers. He clarified, "No-no, I mean I have to go to the washroom."

Karen added, "It's not as gross as you would think."

"You've had someone pee on you?" Gemma asked.

"Gave and received: Amsterdam was a wild weekend," Karen admitted.

"I expect to see you three in a lesbian threesome when I get back," Kody instructed, hoping to get a much more up close and personal view this time.

"As you command, Master," Gemma replied submissively.

"Is there another load in that gun?" Karen asked cheekily.

"Likely a couple," Kody bragged.

"Well, hurry back, then," Karen ordered.

"I will," Kody said, still processing the reality that almost every fantasy he'd ever created had come true tonight... now if only his mother would walk in, strip down and join in. That, he mused, would be the ultimate... although definitely not believable.

He headed out as Olivia invited, "Let's trib, Gemma."

"Definitely," Gemma agreed, as the girls went to the floor and got in a comfortable tribbing position... which was always a challenge. For tribbing to be effective you really needed to be pussy to pussy, and able to grind.

Karen joined them, moving behind Olivia to molest her breasts and to provide some balance for the two.

The girls were only tribbing for a minute, just getting into a smooth rhythm when Karen looked up and saw through the glass door that they were being watched again... this time by Olivia's mother!

Karen licked her lips as she stared at the stunned mother in her nurse's uniform... home hours early!

The mother, seeing Karen staring at her, gasped and quickly scurried away, but Karen sensed the MILF would be easy lickings... pun intended. But instead of informing the two girls, she whispered, "Excuse me."

Olivia moaned, "Going to fuck my brother again?"

"Even better," she smiled as she slipped nakedly outside, wondering if she could make the incest twosome a threesome.

Epilogue:

Fifteen minutes later, Ms. Berg was licking Karen's pussy.

A week later... the horny Mom was licking her daughter and taking her son's cock... but that is an entirely different story.

THE END... WELL, EXCEPT FOR THESE DELETED SCENES.

OLIVIA LESBIAN DP

Originally Olivia got double penetrated twice: one where Olivia was dp'd by Karen and Olivia. Not wanting to repeat myself too much... this scene was deleted... instead deciding to triple team her later for her orgasmic finale with a cock in every hole. That said, this was a pretty hot picture.

DAISY CHAIN

This was supposed to be the final lesbian act before Kody is caught before I decided to make Karen more dominant and only a receiver of the tongue, not a giver. Thus the scene no longer worked, but a lesbian daisy chain is always delicious.

SPY BOY

I also liked this photo, but deleted it for the same reason as the daisy chain... Karen doesn't lick. That said, I liked having a view from the brother's viewpoint.

KAREN COULDN'T SUCK FIRST... BECAUSE GEMMA DOES

I decided part way through that each girl would be a first for Kody. Karen is his first fuck; Gemma gives him his first blow job; and Olivia is the first to take it up the ass. Thus, this scene didn't work. Also for some reason Gemma suddenly is wearing boots... LOL.

SIBLING KISSING

I couldn't decide between rough fucking or intimacy... in the end I think I found a balance of both... with that, this pic didn't work as it was too intimate.

ALTERNATE ENDING: ANAL MOM

I love, love, love this pic. Yet, it just didn't seem believable to have Mom getting ass fucked that same night. Going down on Karen... maybe... well yes, of course. If there is to be a part two, it will be Mom's journey from submitting as Karen's pet MILF to committing incest with her daughter and son. But that will have to wait for another day... if enough people want to read about it.

PS: I haven't written it or even know how Karen would seduce the MILF, train her or get her willingly having incestuous sex with her daughter and son... but it sure would be fun to write... so suggest away if you have ideas or if you want this continued in: "FAMILY PLAY": Mommy Pet.

JASMINE JULY 2018

KISSES....

THE END... REALLY... I MEAN AT LEAST FOR NOW....