Family Practice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have stayed like that for hours, but I sensed a subtle change intruding on our embrace.

"My, God," my mother whispered, her throat tight. "What am I doing? She began to withdraw her fingers, but I quickly clapped my hands over hers and held her where she was.

"Not yet, please." I could feel the tension in her body. "That was amazing, Mom." I snuggled against her, keeping her from pulling away. "That was better than anything I've ever done with anyone."

"But...I'm your mother," she sounded like she wanted to cry. "I shouldn't be doing this with you. I shouldn't be taking advantage of my own daughter."

I kissed her shoulder, pressing her fingers tighter into me. "Yes, you're my mother - we knew that going into this. And my guess is that's why it was so good." I lifted one of my hands and brushed my fingertips lightly over her nipple. "It didn't seem to bother you at all when you were going crazy on my pussy a few minutes ago."

"I wasn't thinking straight." Her fingers moved inside me, not trying to escape but simply caressing me lovingly. "I had all these fantasies that I never should have had in the first place. Then when you came home, I somehow let it take me over. But now that it's real..."

"Now that it's real," I picked up where she trailed off, "it's more wonderful than I imagined. Don't even try to deny you didn't absolutely love what we just did together."

"That doesn't make it right," she argued, her voice becoming softer as I teased my mom's stiffening nipple and her fingers pushed deeper into me.

"I don't care about that, and I don't think you really do either or you wouldn't have started all this in the first place." I turned and found her breast with my mouth. The sound she made sent tingles up my spine. "Let me prove it."

My hand slid up the inside of my mother's thigh. I felt her press her legs together as I did.

"No..." she moaned, but there was no conviction behind it.

I worked my hand up until I was touching her pussy. I could feel the heat emanating from her, and she was even wetter than I was.

She pushed against me. "Emily, please, this isn't..." Her words failed as I slipped a finger inside her. She stopped pushing and let her legs open a little. "No..."

I've had the mantra of "no means no" drilled into my head since I was in middle school, but this no was unmistakably her surrendering to me and begging for more.

"Let me make you cum, Mom." I kissed and nuzzled her neck. "And then we'll talk about what's right, and what we really want."

"But, I can't...oooooh, fuck..." That came in response to my sucking her nipple harder, and pushing a second finger into her cunt. Yes, I actually had my fingers in my mother's vagina. It was too much to process in the moment, so I just tried to focus on how incredible it was to touch a pussy that wasn't my own. And it was, indeed, fucking incredible.

"Do you like that, Mom?" I asked in a light voice. Eyes closed, she turned her face away from me. "Feels good, doesn't it?" My fingers worked her gently. She bit her lower lip, unwilling to answer me. "I'm going to make you cum. I'm going to fuck your hot, wet pussy till you cum. Is that what you want, Mom?"

Her hands gripped the bedcovers. "Yes! Please, don't stop!" A long moan followed. "I can't believe you're touching me like this. I imagined it so many times, and now it's really happening." Her legs spread wider. "

"It is happening, Mom." We kissed, our tongues sliding sensuously against one another. "And it's better than any of my fantasies."

"You're right, sweetheart." Her inner muscles tightened, gripping my fingers hard. "I had no idea it could feel this good to do something so bad."

"Are you going to cum for me, Mom?"

"Yes..." She pushed my head down to her breasts and I once again latched on to one of her aroused nipples, sucking it as hard as I knew she wanted me to. "You're going to be the first woman who ever made me cum. My own daughter...fingering my cunt...to orgasm..."

I sucked and I fucked. My mom's body twisted rhythmically beneath me, responding to my every move, tensing when I touched the right spot, shifting when I missed the mark. It was so easy to read her, to understand what she needed and how she needed it. There was an unspoken language between us. One that we'd unconsciously developed over two decades of our time as mother and daughter. The connection was more palpable than anything I could have with any other person. This was my mother. This was the woman who gave birth to me, who nourished me with her own body, who cried when I cried, and who only knew true happiness when I was happy. I loved her more than any one person could love another, and I understood that she felt the same in such a fundamental way that there was no need for fear, or embarrassment, or shame. We were one flesh, one mind, one soul in two bodies.

"I'm going to cum," my mother whimpered. "Oh, sweetheart, you're going to make me cum." She gripped me tight against her nakedness. I ran my tongue over her taut nipple in quick circles the way I would want it done to me. My fingers pressed up inside her, trying to reach the place I knew would please me the most. The heel of my hand pressed against the firmness of my mom's engorged clitoris. I struggled to stimulate all the right areas, but at the same time I understood that the simple fact that it was me doing it would be enough to bring my mother to a place she never anticipated she would go.

"Cum for me, Mom." I half begged and half assured her it was okay. "I want to make you feel good. I want to make your pussy feel so fucking good. Does it feel good, Mom?"

"Yes! Don't stop! Please, don't stop! It feels so good. So fucking good..."

"You like what I'm doing to your cunt right now? You like how I'm fucking you with my fingers?"

"Fuck my cunt, baby! Just like that. Fuck my cuuuuunt! Aaaaaah!"

She finally gave in. I'd had my fingers inside my own pussy a million times as I'd made myself orgasm, but this was entirely different. It wasn't me, it was my mother. I was the one making her scream. It was her pussy I was making cum. I felt the power, and satisfaction, and relief well up and spill over. I'd done what I didn't know I could do. I gave another woman an orgasm. The greatest gift one can give.

I worked her sopping wet pussy hole until the writhing changed from wanting to overwhelmed. She grabbed my arm and I let my fingers go still inside her. She relaxed. Smiled. Then laughed. It was the most beautiful sound she could have made at that moment. A long sigh followed, her eyes remaining closed, her face glowing with a blissful light.

"I can't remember the last time I came like that." She drew in a deep breath. "I think maybe I've never cum like that before." Her eyes opened and slowly focused on me. "Kiss me," she whispered."

I rose up and brought my lips to hers. They were warmer and softer than before. They weren't the lips of my mother, but those of my lover. Our bodies fit together like they were always meant to be this way. Our breasts, our soft middles, our legs pressing against the other's in immaculate harmony. I'd never known safety and love like I had in that moment. For all the reasons this was supposed to be wrong, it was the most right I'd ever felt.

"I love you, Mom."

"And I love you. More than anything in the world..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mom was making breakfast when I came down into the kitchen the next morning. I went about setting out the plates and silverware without saying anything. There wasn't any awkwardness. Nothing needed to be said just then, so neither felt compelled to fill the silence.

Our lovemaking had carried on into the late afternoon and only ended because my father would be home. We needed time to shower, dress, and compose ourselves. Before that time came, we'd talked, we'd touched each other, and we'd made one another cum again. We masturbated ourselves, both in turns and at the same time. We talked some more. Not about what we were doing, but about the normal things any mother and daughter might talk about, only we were naked, our fingers free to caress the other's nipple or pussy as whim and want guided us.

I was thinking about grabbing a couple handfuls of my mom's ass when my father arrived, drawn by the smell of bacon. The man loved his bacon! He kissed me on the cheek before sitting down and scanning the headlines on his tablet. I delivered him a cup of coffee as I listened to my parents' morning banter. Some things never change. It could have been the same exchange I'd heard the morning before I left to go to school back in September.

I watched my mother's lips move as she spoke and wanted them at the tips of my breasts. From the tingling I felt there, I sensed my nipples were becoming hard. The small impressions they made beneath my thin nightshirt would be easy to spot. Normally I would have covered up or gone to put on a robe or sweater. Things had changed. I wanted Mom to see I was aroused, and much to my surprise I wasn't embarrassed by the possibility that my father might notice as well. I wasn't a little girl; I was a woman with breasts, nipples, appetites, and desires. If he didn't know that already, it was time for him to face what I was, and maybe even what I was becoming.

If Dad noticed, he didn't make it obvious. He kissed Mom on his way out, his hand going suggestively to her hip as he held his lips to hers just a few seconds longer than usual. All these years and they were still in love. A little sappy, but sweet. I should be so lucky.

Mom and I cleaned up the kitchen together, and I put on the kettle for her tea. As she was drying her hands on a dish towel and looking for something else to attend to, I stepped up and took her in a hug. She made a soft noise of surprise, then wrapped her arms around me. Her body was warm and soft. I held her tighter.

"You have any plans today?" I asked.

"Nothing really. A few errands." The kettle whistled and she went to turn off the stove. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, ah..." I suddenly felt shy about saying it aloud. "I was, ah, thinking...or wondering actually if we were going to do anything today...you know? Like yesterday?"

She was looking away from me, pouring steaming water into her cup, but I could still see the big smile come to her lips.

"Oh? I wasn't sure if you'd want to do that again, or want to do it again so soon..."

I wasn't exactly sure how to take that. I shrugged, trying to play it cool for some stupid reason. "It's up to you...either way..."

My mother sat at the table, setting down a cup of tea for each of us. She picked at a piece of bacon that my father hadn't gotten to.

"Is it cold in here, or are those telling a different story?" she nodded meaningfully toward my chest.

I looked down to see the prominent bumps my hard nipples made in my shirt. That' when I gave up the act. "Okay, fine, it's all I've been able to think about! I was up half the night fingering my pussy and replaying of all the things we did together, and the dirty, nasty, wonderful things you said while we were doing it."

My mom looked visibly relieved. "Thank, God! I didn't want to push you too soon or too fast, but I've been picturing you naked from the moment you came down, and I can't stop thinking about everything I want to do with you."

We shared conspiratorial smiles. We were like a couple of kids with a brand new toy.

"What kind of things are you thinking about," I pressed, as an insistent ache began to make itself felt between my legs.

"To start with, everything we did yesterday, and..." She took a sip of her tea to excuse her hesitation.

"And...?"

"Please promise to tell me if this is too much and I'll understand completely, but...I would love to try going down on you, if you'd let me."

My insides did a happy somersault. "If I let you? Why wouldn't I?

"I don't know. I thought maybe you'd think it was too weird...having your mother lick your pussy," she leaned forward and put a hand lightly on my knee, "and suck your clit, and slide her tongue up inside you."

"Mom! Stop it or I'm going to cum right here on the spot!"

She squeezed my leg and sat back with a self-satisfied grin. "So I take it that's a yes?"

"On one condition. You have to let me eat your pussy, too."

"And you're sure about this?"

"Yes."

"You really want to suck and lick your own mother's cunt until I cum on your face?"

"Okay, when you put it like that...then, hell yes!"

"What the fuck are we waiting for?" My mom grabbed my hand and practically dragged me toward her bedroom.

"Wait! I haven't had a shower yet!" I warned.

"Even better."

Mom stripped out of her robe and nightgown in no time flat, then helped me by pulling my PJ bottoms down. Standing there at the foot of her bed, she hugged me to her as soon as we were both naked. "I love this," she gushed. "So different from a man. Everything all smooth and soft." Her hands roamed over my back and down to my butt.

I had to agree with her. Holding a naked guy was nice, but this was way better. "God, Mom, I'm so friggin' wet for you."

She kissed me, then kissed me again. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she accepted it without reservation. "I can't wait to taste you," she said. "Not like yesterday, licking my fingers after they'd been inside you. I mean really taste you. Your pussy is going to be right in my face."

Hearing her psyching herself up for what we were about to do only got me more turned on, which I didn't think was possible at that point.

I broke our increasingly passionate kiss, knowing that if it went on much longer I might very well cum just from the velvety friction of my mom's body against mine. I took her by the shoulders and turned her to face the bed. "Stand right here," I instructed.

A guy would have most likely complained, asked a stupid question or made a dumb comment. But my mom trusted me and simply did as she was told with an expectant gleam in her eye. I climbed onto her bed, crawling away from her toward the pillows. I knew I was giving her an eyeful of my ass and everything else from behind. I never wanted to flaunt my body the way that I did with her. Would it be like this with other girls, or was it only because she was my mom?

When I reached the headboard, I arranged the pillows, then turned and settled into a half sitting position. Once I had, I spread my legs. My mother shifted, apparently eager to lunge, her tongue teasing back and forth over her bottom lip, probably without her realizing she was doing it. I waited a few more moments for dramatic effect, then reached down and slowly parted my lips just enough to expose the delicate array of fleshy delights that were hidden within.

"Is this what you want, Mom?"

She nodded, biting her lip in anticipation.

"You want to put your mouth right here? On your daughter's horny little pussy?"

"Yesss," she hissed, shifting her weight from foot to foot.

"It's a sin, you know? To eat out your own daughter's cunt. You'll burn for eternity."

"It'll be worth it."

I patted my vulva, already puffy and swollen with excitement. "Then come and get it."

My mother followed my lead and crawled up the bed toward me. She was obviously moving slower than she truly wanted to, but she was enjoying the game as much as I was. She came all the way to me, kissed me lightly on the lips, gave each of my taut nipples a gentle suckle, kissed her way down to my mound, and nuzzled her nose in my wispy patch of pubic hair. Watching her take in my scent was beyond erotic.

"Don't expect too much," she warned me self-consciously as she settled down on her tummy, looking up at me from between my thighs. "I've only ever been on the receiving end when it comes to cunnilingus."

"God, Mom, don't say 'cunnilingus.' It sounds so...I don't know, clinical?"

"Sorry, you're right." She kissed my inner thigh sending tingles all through me. "How about, I've only ever been the cunt-lickee, never the cunt-licker?"

"That sounds much better," I sighed, doing everything I could to resist shoving my crotch in her face. "I'm so turned on right now that I don't think it matters what you do down there. I'm about to cum just from having your face this close to my pussy." I squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. "Lick it, Mom. Lick my pussy. I want you to taste me."

Her eyes lowered as her attention shifted to the impassioned vagina just inches in front of her. After a moment of adoring contemplation, I felt a tentative lick. Her tongue slipped along the edges of my inner lips, not quite making it to my clit. My whole body melted in an instant.

"Oh, fuck, yes. More!"

She licked my lips again like she had the first time, then on the third swipe she grazed my stiff clitty with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, that's good, Mom." I twisted my nipples in expectation of her next lick. When it came, she flicked my clit a few times then followed that with a kiss. "Oh, fuuuck, yes."

I'd had oral sex conducted on me before, but it was never anything like what I was experiencing in only the first few moments of what my mother was doing. Cunnilingus, to use the proper term, was something I romanticized, but in reality it was usually something I found to be just okay and occasionally even discomforting. What was happening between my legs in that moment was a whole new deal. This was the way I'd always fantasized it could be.

"Lower, Mom." I was having trouble remembering to breathe. "Lick me down lower." I shifted my hips up to give her easier access to what I wanted. I needed to feel her tongue on my hole...in my hole. Oh God, I wanted my own mother to tongue fuck me so bad.

She might not have been ready to go there, but she licked me right on the spot. I gave a shuddering moan to make sure she knew I wanted more of that. Her tongue circled the rim of my opening. I knew she was tasting my unwashed pussy at its most potent. Was she turned off by ripe tang of it? Or disgusted by the slight hint of urine that must have been there? Her tongue penetrated me, probing as far as it could, swabbing left and right, then all around several times. If she was repulsed, she certainly wasn't showing it.

"Is it okay, Mom?" I asked in a breathless hush, not knowing if I wanted to hear the answer.

She withdrew her tongue and gave my hole a quick parting lick. "More than okay. Honestly, this is so much better than I thought it would be, and I was expecting it to be pretty damned good." She licked and kissed my pussy some more. "I was afraid I'd built it up in my mind over so many years that I'd be disappointed if I ever had the chance to try the real thing." She sucked my clit for a few tantalizing seconds, before going back down to my hole. "I don't think I'll be able to get enough of this."

A warm happiness filled me as I looked down between my breasts at her. "So, you like eating my pussy, Mom? You like tasting my cunt juices and sticking your tongue in my nasty little fuck hole?"

She just nodded while her mouth was busy on my pussy. "And I'm ashamed to admit that I love hearing my sweet, innocent baby talking so fucking dirty."

"Good, because you'll be hearing a lot of it. Now stop talking and suck my clit, you cunt-loving dyke."

My mom's eyebrows raised at that, but without another word she went back in mouth first. The perverse thrill of talking to my mother like that really ramped up the illicit pleasure I was already getting from having the woman who raised me practically worshipping my pussy with her mouth. I thought back to just a few days ago when I was trying to avoid having sexual thoughts about my mom. It seemed so silly now. I had to take this lesson to heart. Denying what I truly want sexually is an exercise in futile stupidity. Instead of shying away from my desires, no matter how weird or socially unacceptable, I had to embrace them and do everything I could to fulfil them.