Family Practice Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and daughter use each other to fulfill lesbian desires.
11k words
4.8
122.9k
188

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old

*****

I was still smiling the next morning whenever I thought about the shocked scream my mother let out when I'd told her what I wanted to do to her.

She obviously loved hearing me say it, but it's not the kind of thing a mother is ever prepared to hear from her daughter. She was as giddy as I'd ever seen her, but she insisted that we not do anything with my dad in the house. We agreed that we'd wait until the next day when he was at work before we began "practicing."

There was a tap at my door. "Who iiiis it?" I sang out, knowing exactly who it was.

"It's me," came Mom's answer. Even through my door I could hear the nervous waver in her voice.

"Come in." The butterflies went bananas in my stomach when my door opened and I saw my mom standing there in nothing but a towel fresh from the shower.

She stepped into my room and closed the door behind her despite the fact that we had the house to ourselves after my dad left for work over two hours ago. It felt strange that we were doing this in the morning with broad daylight streaming through the curtains, but it was clear neither of us wanted to wait until afternoon. Besides, I decided that everything was going to feel strange about this thing we were doing, so none of the rules of the real world applied.

"Your father can never find out about this," she warned with a furrowed brow.

"Mom, for the millionth time, I know. What do you think I'm going to do? Make an announcement at Christmas dinner? Hey, everyone, guess what - me and mom are humping!"

"Well, if you do, don't use the word 'humping.'" At least she hadn't totally lost her sense of humor. "You ready for this? Last chance for you to come to your senses before this happens for real."

"Ready as I'll ever be."

She looked at me lying on my bed. I had taken my shower earlier and was now in one of my long nightshirts. No bra or panties underneath, of course. I only realized then that the big picture of Spongebob Square pants on the front of my shirt might be spoiling the mood.

My mom took a deep breath and let her towel drop.

"Holy shit, Mom!" I blurted out.

She covered her tits and crotch with her hands and looked around in a panic. "What? What is it?"

"No, it's just your body. How do you still look that friggin' hot at your age?"

She visibly relaxed even as the blush came to her cheeks. "Don't scare me like that. I thought you heard your father coming home or something." She let her hands fall to her sides with a shrug. "You know me, I'm just one of those obnoxious people with a good metabolism. All I do is go for a walk a few times a week. This is just what I look like, I guess."

I devoured her with my eyes. It was even better than my fantasies, if that was possible. Her jet black hair hung straight over her shoulders, but thankfully wasn't long enough to cover her breasts. Her tits were only slightly bigger than mine, and with just a bit more sag to them. For a woman her age, they looked fantastic. Her light brown areolas were slightly oval and canted at jaunty angles. The nipples sat dead center and protruded with a delicate roundness that promised delights beyond their modest appearance.

My mom's belly was almost flat, with just enough of a swell to betray her still fertile maturity. I could see the faint lines of stretch marks hashing her lower tummy, but these only made her all the more attractive to me. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat triangle. I couldn't help imagining her tending to that dark patch in private, spreading her legs, carefully maneuvering the razor around her most sensitive areas, trying to make her pussy look as attractive and as presentable as possible. Did she do it for my father, or for her own gratification? Whichever it was, I admired the effect.

Up until this moment, I had always thought of Mom's legs as her best feature. They looked spectacular in a nice pair of sheer pantyhose, but they were also breathtaking when bare. Her slender thighs showed the contours of her taut muscles, and her calves tapered elegantly to ankles that any girl would kill for. Even without the benefit of heels, she looked like a come-fuck-me runway model.

"Damn," I said in amazement, "I hope I look half as good as you when I'm your age."

"Well, what do you say you get out of that silly shirt so I can see what you look like at this age?"

I loved that my mom was as eager to see me naked as I was to see her. The butterflies moved up to my chest as I pulled the shirt off over my head. I couldn't remember the last time I was naked in front of my mom, but it must have been a bath time many, many years ago.

Her eyes took me in. I was self-conscious and excited to show myself off to her at the same time. She slowly took me in. I had enough highlights in my brunette hair that I could be mistaken for a dirty blonde (in more ways than one). She took in my middling B-cup breasts with what appeared to be lustful admiration. She was right about me having lost a few pounds since I'd gone off to school, which I was thankful for as her gaze roamed over the smooth flesh of my slim middle. It wasn't long before my mother's attention focused just a little lower.

I became lightheaded at the realization that my mom was staring at my naked pussy. I didn't have enough hair down there to require trimming, so I left it natural. It was a light brown and fairly sparse. Even so, I had shaved my lips on either side of my slit this morning in anticipation of this moment. I opened my legs and displayed my cunt to my mom. I thought I heard her breath catch in her chest as I exposed myself to her in a way I never expected I would.

"Emily," she gasped, "you are easily the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life."

Her words were like a warm shot of brandy flowing into my belly and spreading all through me. I had never been as horny with any of the guys I had been with as I was at that moment. Spreading myself in front of my mother was as turned on as I'd ever been in my life. I know how fucked up that must sound, but it wasn't something I wanted to think about right then.

"Come get in my bed with me," I said, holding out my arms like I did when I was little and wanted to be picked up.

I took in every graceful movement of her supple body as she joined me on my bed. "My God," I whispered, "how does Dad keep his hands off of you for more than two seconds?"

She laughed as she settled in close to me. "Trust me, he manages it somehow."

She took me in her arms with a hint of awkwardness. I felt my mom's naked skin against mine for the first time. It was glorious and frightening all at once. She was trembling as she held me. It reassured me that she was as anxious about this as I was.

"How should we start?" I asked, honestly not sure what to do next.

"I was hoping you would know," she giggled, sounding more like a horny college girl than a mature mother with a lifetime of experience. "Maybe we can just start by touching each other?"

I didn't need more of an invitation than that. My hand went to her nearest breast.

"Okay! Here we go, I guess," she exclaimed, somewhat startled by my quick reaction.

The first line had been crossed. It was one thing to see each other naked, but it was another for me to be fondling my mom's breast. And this wasn't a clinical touch, it was explicitly sexual. I first massaged one tit, then moved to the other.

"Oh, that's nice," my mom sighed. "So different than the way your father touches me."

"Mom, do you mind not talking about Dad while we're doing this?"

"Right, sorry. My bad." Her voice adopted a dreamy quality. "Won't happen again."

I squeezed and fondled her a little more, then went for a nipple. I ran my fingertip around the periphery, slowly zeroing in on the center. As I toyed with her soft nub, it stiffened and became fuller. A tingle ran down my back knowing that I was responsible for exciting her in this way. I'd made guys hard before, but for some reason there wasn't this same sense of satisfaction. Making my mom's nipples hard felt like a real accomplishment rather than a mechanical inevitability.

"Does that feel good?" I asked out of pure insecurity.

"It feels wonderful, Emily."

Hearing my mom say my name while I was touching her breasts made my pussy clench with desire.

"Is it okay if I suck your nipple?" The word nipple felt clumsy as I said it, but it also gave me a thrill.

"Yes, of course," Mom said breathily, "please do."

I leaned over and hovered over my mother's chest. Okay, here we go, I guess. I parted my lips and took her nipple in. My mom was holding her breath, but I swear I could hear her heart beating. I sucked. The sensation was glorious. It was so buttery soft in my mouth that I let out a moan to show how wonderful it was. I was sucking my mom's tit. It was beyond insane, but it was really happening.

My sucking quickly morphed into suckling. I had a Freudian moment where I wondered if the warm feelings welling up inside me had anything to do with breastfeeding when I was an infant. Did those latent memories somehow make sucking my mother's nipple that much more gratifying? I didn't want to waste any energy analyzing it and instead tried to focus on how fucking amazing it felt. My mom encouraged me with a light touch to move to her other breast and I happily did. It turned me on to know that she was enjoying this as much, if not more, than I was.

"That feels wonderful, sweetheart," my mom whispered and kissed the top of my head.

I didn't want to stop, but I thought she might want a turn. After a few parting licks and kisses, I rolled off her and onto my back. I pushed my tits together in an effort to make them look bigger and more inviting. "Do you want to try?"

"Mmm, how can I say no to those lovely treats?" She brought her head down to my chest and gently kissed my nipple a few times before giving it a swipe with her tongue. Her hands came up and replaced mine. She squeezed, kneading my breasts with slow, subtle motions. "So soft."

Her warm breath on the wet tip of my breast sent goosebumps up my arms. My mom took my nipple in her mouth, then the whole of my puffy, pink areola. She sucked and licked at the same time. I'd had a few boys mess with my boobs before, but it wasn't nearly as erotic as this was. She shifted to my other breast and gave it the same loving treatment. I ran my fingers through her hair and shivered with anticipation. If having my tits sucked by my mom felt this good, I could only imagine what was yet to come.

"Oh my God," I moaned, "this is the best. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Very sure," she said softly, unwilling to take her lips completely off of my nipple as she spoke. "I would have remembered doing something as incredible as this." She continued working my tits gently with her mouth, switching from one to the other and back again at just the right time to provide the perfect balance of stimulation to each. This was the first of many advantages I'd discover about being with someone who had an intimate familiarity with the female body.

The desire was mounting inside me. I could feel it low in my tummy. I parted my legs, hoping this would be enough of a hint. Several more blissful minutes passed as she caressed my breasts and nipples with her nimble lips and tongue.

"Mom..." I said in a hushed tone. "Do you want to touch me..." I stopped myself. I was going to say "down there," but I realized how silly and childish that would sound. "Do you want to touch my pussy?"

"Aren't we the impatient one?" she teased and flicked her tongue over one of my aroused nipples.

"Maybe," I conceded, "but I think you're just stalling."

She chuckled at that. "You might be right. This is all as new to me as it is to you. I don't want to mess up your first experience."

"I wouldn't worry about that if I were you, Mom."

She leaned back and looked down between my legs. "It's just that I really don't know what I'm doing."

"And neither do I. Isn't the whole point of this that we figure it out together?"

"You're right. No more stalling." Her hand tentatively slid down from my chest to my belly. It lingered there for a few moments, maddeningly not going any lower.

"You like to touch your own pussy, don't you, Mom?"

She smiled and nodded. "I do."

I spread my legs wider, then took her wrist and moved her hand toward my crotch. "Maybe just try touching me the way you like to touch yourself."

Her hand continued downward without my guidance. "Oh, my," she gasped when her fingertips grazed my outer lips. "Oh, wow." Her touch moved down along my slit then back up. "Oh, Emily."

I didn't want to laugh during such an intimate moment, but she was making it difficult.

"What is it, Mom?"

She looked up at me with an odd glimmer in her eye. "I'm touching another woman's pussy." She ran her fingers up and down again. "Not only that, but it's my own daughter's pussy. I can hardly believe this is really happening."

"I'm glad it's happening...and that it's happening with me."

"Just promise you won't come to your senses one day down the road and hate me for this."

"How about instead you promise to stop worrying and stick one of those fingers inside me!"

My mom's finger moved down to my very wet opening. Her touch circled, hesitant to go further. I could feel her trembling as she was poised at the point of no return.

"It's okay, Mom," I whispered. "I want this. And I know you do, too. Go ahead...I want your fingers inside me."

Her fingertip hovered at the threshold of my hole. For a few seconds I didn't know if she was going to pull away or follow through. "I love you, Emily," she said in a tone I'd never heard her use before, and then she inserted her finger into my cunt.

I writhed and struggled not to cry out as my mother gently penetrated me. This wasn't a game anymore, it was real. There was a line that mothers and daughters should never cross with one another, but we had just crossed it. My mother's finger pushed deeper inside me, deep into my cunt. I could almost feel the love and desire radiating from her. I wanted nothing more than for this to be the fulfilment of her years of unrequited desire. I hoped that my pussy was the answer to the question she'd been too afraid to ask all those years ago. There was no doubt in my mind that it was answering several questions that I had been asking myself during the past few months.

"Oh, fuck, Mom. Yes. Keep going." These words passed my lips without my needed to think about it. I wanted this. I wanted more than this. More fingers, her whole fist, all of her inside me.

"You know what this is, don't you?" my mom said, her voice heavy with arousal. Her finger moved inside me, exploring my inner walls, seeking the moist recesses only another woman knew existed. "This is incest."

That word sent an electric pulse through me. I hadn't thought of it in those terms, although I should have. Incest was a father forcing his daughter. Or a brother taking advantage of his sister. I never associated it with something consensual. But I realized it could be that, too. A sister seducing a brother. A niece welcoming an uncle. A mother fingering her willing daughter.

"If this is incest, then it's what I want," I said without thinking about it. "I can't imagine anything more beautiful, Mom. Please, don't stop."

Her fingers continued to explore me. "This is so wrong," she murmured as she took my nipple into her mouth once again. She sucked my breast and inserted a second finger into my pussy. "I shouldn't be doing this with you."

I grabbed her wrist, insuring that she couldn't abandon me even if she wanted to.

"No one will ever know, Mom. It's our secret." I gripped her fingers as hard as I could with my inner muscles. "Can you feel that? I need this. I need it more than anything right now."

"My head is spinning," she admitted, her lips moving with feathery softness against my erect nipple. "I've fingered my cunt thousands of times, but it never felt like this."

"Do you like it, Mom? Do you like fucking my pussy?"

She clamped my leg between hers, pressing her pussy against my thigh. "Yes. I do like it, Emily. I love it. I love fucking your pussy with my fingers. I want to make you cum."

Her words moved me to the verge of tears. I don't know why. No guy ever made me feel this way. I had always liked what they were doing to me in a detached sort of way, but this was different. The two of us were connected in a way that I'd never been with anyone before. Her fingers were my fingers, and then so much more. Her body against mine was more a part of me than any other person I'd been with. I suddenly became aware of the reality that I may never be able to bond with any sexual partner the way that I was at that very moment. Instead of fear, I felt only contentment and pure serenity.

"Go ahead, Mom. Make me cum. Finger my cunt and make me cum."

Her hand shifted slightly and began moving in a new way. Her middle and ring finger were inside me, her index and pinky finger extended along the creases of my outer labia. The heel of my mom's hand pressed against my clit, which was as hard as it had ever been. She began to fuck me like that.

"Is this what you want?" she said, her voice sounding like a lecherous growl. "You want Mommy to fuck your horny little cunt?"

I wanted to forget that she was my mother, but the fact that she was only made what she was doing all the more erotic. "Yes!" I cried out. "Fuck my horny cunt, Mom! Do it!"

Her teeth bit into my nipple with just the right amount of pressure as she intensified the thrusts of her hand. I had always rejected the idea of rough sex, but the pain she inflicted caused an exquisite blossoming of sensation that infused my whole body. I released all my naïve preconceived notions about sex in that moment and gave myself over to her completely. This was a woman with enough experience to know the source of true pleasure, and she was sharing it with me...her daughter.

"There you go, honey. Don't hold back." She kissed my neck and throat without slowing her deft movements between my legs. "Let it come. Let Mommy make your pussy feel good."

I realized I was making noises like I never had before. Not like I had with any boy, or even like when I was alone and had the whole house to myself. I was on a new plateau that I'd never reached before, and it was spectacular. I didn't want to control myself. I didn't want to hold back.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Mom! Make my motherfucking cunt cum!"

I'd never used the word "motherfucking" in my life, but that seemed to be the trigger that finally set me off. My whole world collapsed into a finite point centered within my cunt. With a sudden burst of life and light, it expanded outward in an explosion of joy and happiness. I was objectively aware that this was an orgasm, but it was unlike anything I'd experienced up to this point in my life. All other orgasms were pathetic imitations by comparison.

"Go ahead, baby! Let it go! Let it all out!" My mom's words only enhanced what was already a pinnacle experience in my sexual journey. There was no way I'd ever be able to express to her how much this moment meant to me. Yes, I had an orgasm, but it was so much more. More than I could even quantify for myself at that moment.

"Ooooooooh, fuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, not caring where I was or who might hear. My whole body rocked, and convulsed, and spasmed like never before. I thought I'd given myself some pretty good climaxes in the past, but my mother showed me that there was a whole new realm of pleasure that I hadn't even come close to tapping into. And that was just with her fingers. My mind shivered at what she might accomplish with her tongue.

Time passed without me being aware of it. My mother clutched me tight, her fingers held fast in my cunt, pressed against my elusive g-spot and maintaining the perfect amount of pressure on my clit. No man, I was certain, could achieve such an immaculate balance between pleasure and pain. I felt a love for her welling up within me like I'd never known before. She was no longer just my mother, but also my lover.