All Comments on 'Family (Re)Union'

by ShaneLucas

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cucky humiliation fetish and incest. No adultery, no cheating, marriage insignificant.

So why is this in Loving Wives? Being married was irrelevant to the plot, as it could have been any couple with such a casual shallow relationship. And it could have easily been a homosexual, lesbian, or bisexual relationship that the partners decided to expand with a third person. So I was just wondering, what was the point of this story? That one member of a relationship wanted strange sex on the side, and the other partner finds it sexually exciting to ditch their monogamy? The marriage is irrelevant and the family relationship is irrelevant. The so-called wife has found a more exciting sex partner, and the wimp timid so-called husband is aroused by being sexually displaced and made redundant.

Wow, who doesn't find that idea arousing and compelling?

Uh, check the score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

One of the better stories here any time.Thanks and hope you write more and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duhhhhhhhh....

"Durrrrrrr why is this here story about swinging and wife-sharing in this here category about swinging and wife-sharing?? Every goldang day I come to this here category for swinging and wife-sharing and I'm just shocked and sickened to find stories about swinging and wife-sharing! I'm a gonna have to come back tomorrow and check this here category yet again to see if it happens again! If only there were other categories on this site! If only these authors didn't force me to read and comment on every one of these stories! If only I had a life outside of the Loving Wives category!"

- Every fucking idiot BTB fan/ISIS recruit who visits this site.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

entertaining, thank you

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
I do not understand

Duhhhhhhhh....Anon

Why do not you assist the good aim, to divide Loving Wives into 2 categries a Consequence story category and a Strange men's creampieeating story category?

Both groups could get their own taste categories and a lot of excellent authors could go back to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ oatzab

Literotica already has a category for non-erotic stories about men who get revenge on their cheating wives by humiliating, torturing, and/or killing them and their lovers. It's called "Non-Erotic." This is the category for the stories you hate: erotic stories about men who enjoy sharing their wives with other men.

Not sure why that's so hard to figure out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story. Just a few too many characters to keep up with.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Funny

If the Consequence story contains erotic plot (for example the success of the husband with other woman) why they should be published into non erotic.

The non erotic is not for cheating spouse with consequence, BTB or Reconcilation stories. The Loving Wives is full of BTB, Consequence and Reconciliation stories. Why is problem if the Consequence story funs would find them easily and more new and previouse authors could find place to publish their newer stories?

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Two new categories could be madeeverybody happy!

You strange men's creampieeating husband story funs get rid of us Consequence story funs (and our negative comments) and you could enjoy newer and newer creampieeating husband stories (even 3-20 million stories and all stories would be different????).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ oatzab

The vast majority of BTB stories are completely non-erotic. They rarely include graphic descriptions of sex or anything else that might cause someone to become aroused. There is nothing arousing about revenge or lengthy descriptions of a divorce. The purpose of those stories isn't to cause the reader to feel sexually excited, but to cause the reader to feel angry -- and eventually avenged.

It makes absolutely no sense to place such stories in this category, and yet so many readers visit this category for the purpose of reading non-erotic stories, and then get angry and belligerent when they discover the majority of stories in this category actually fit the description of the category!

We don't need two Loving Wives categories. We simply need BTB authors to place their stories where they belong. Then maybe everyone will be happy.

(Scratch that. The BTB crowd would still be miserable and angry. It's their default.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A story for real pervert ones!!!

Only perverts are at that site!! Your sick fantasy is your elixir of life!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Categories?

Um, Cuckolding is a Fetish, belongs in Fetish.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 6 years ago
Wild fun

Everyone had a good time at that reunion.

Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re. Categories?

Getting a boner from stories about revenge and murder is a fetish. BTB stories belong in Fetish.

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Not a bad first story

@sbrooks...yes it's a fetish but this was a loving wife engaging in extra marital sex and having fun doing it. It was perfectly categorized.

LW = Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

@Author

The story was good but for a couple of things. When you introduce that many characters it becomes very difficult to track who they are and what they represent. Especially because we have no idea what they represent in the story. Perhaps more usage of "Aunt Lil or cousin Jess helps to keep them in a clearer light. The second trick is to just introduce them as generic people if they're not integral to the story."My aunt and cousins arrived" instead of introducing them all by name and history.

The women in the water fighting scene was unclear as to what it indicated. I didn't remember reading anything that would explain it. Further on you refered to someone with bruises around their eyes. Again if there was something to explain that,I missed it. It jarred the flow of the story and I didn't feel like going back to figure out what I missed.

Overall a good effort 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fetish?

Sbrooks belongs in Fetish if you ask me. Sick fucker has left so many comments on a porn site that he's listed twice in the top commenters section! Do you have a fucking job? A life? Any other hobbies? Fucking depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't help but wonder

Do these same debates happen on every other category? Anal is a fetish. Interracial is a fetish. Exhinitionism is a fetish. Voyeirism is a fetish. Mind control, non-com, cross-dressing, etc., etc.. Literally every category here could be argued that it's a fetish. Why is Loving Wives the only category that has this debate? Every other category seems to accept the fact that if you're not into that certain type of fetish, you're an idiot for reading stories in that category.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@anonymous "fetiish"

SBrooks happens to be a friend of mine, and one of the kindest gentleman around. He edits, free of charge for some very good writers. He writes stories and comments. He contributes to this site. What do you contribute? Nothing but some stupid argument about what a fetish is. No one gives a damn, and I, for one, am sick of reading it. You clutter up the site with your same stupid remarks, day after day. No one gives a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Too long, but a pleasing read. The story quality induced much pleasure, similar to the carping from the usual fools who post negatively on every LW story. Delete them, they add no value

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ kimi1990

Hilarious comment! Thanks for that! I mean, I appreciate the irony. No one -- and I mean no one -- bitches about miscategorized stories more than sbrooks. And is there a single person in the history of this site who clutters up the comments section more than him? The dude owns TWO of the all-time top 50 comments spots. Can you imagine how many stupid comments he has left?

What the fuck have YOU contributed to this site, Kimmi? Aside from one incredibly amateurish story and a boatload of snotty comments, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't give a shit what category you post this.

Garbage is garbage, no matter where posted. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- I can't help but wonder

Question remains, if every category, as you say, is fetish, why do they have a Fetish Category? If the btb stories belong in non-erotic why are most of them listed in the "hall of fame" of loving wives? Must tell the site something, but they're not going to change anything. Diversity makes more hits. More hits makes more money. Get the picture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-@oatzeb

If you want to scratch the comment, why did you go to great lengths writing one? I swear you people are getting screwier day by day. News flash : Let everybody make a comment as they see fit. Whether you post negatively or positively on any story, take it with a grain of salt and move on. Problem resolved. See, isn't that easy? But I bet you won't do it. Why? Because you like to bitch and show the world how you're the alpha man and pound your chest. Makes you feel better, doesn't it?

Insulting others is so much fun isn't it? Get a life people, all your moaning and groaning is not going to change this category. Look back ten years and you'll find the same comments.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Great Comments

Comments on LW stories have been less than great in recent times. Some of the more reasoned commenters like Lex1 and Javmor seem to have faded away lately. However, this story has attracted some interesting ones (as well as the usual nonsense).

(What would the LW commentariat have to talk about if one day the categories were changed to everybody's satisfaction?)

The two reasoned Anonymous comments to Oatzab (whose comments I would rarely classify as reasoned) may have been made by the same commenter, or there may have been two. Sadly, I can't tell. I was able to say that Lex1 and Javmor were commenters I admired because over time they built up a reputation for insightful comments, but I can't say that about the undifferentiated anonymice.

So can I once again appeal to commenters to either register a name, or at least put an identifier at the foot of each comment. That way we can have a conversation. Just as one anonymouse addressed a reply to Kimi, who has a known opinion, others could also address replies to a known commenter.

Lue

Ps: If you're the Cuck Shit anonymouse, please ignore the above missive.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Re: Categories"

"Getting a boner from stories about revenge and murder is a fetish" - Um, just where do you see anyone "getting a boner" from BTB?

Do YOU get a boner reading about husbands watching their wives fuck other men, and if they're lucky get sloppy seconds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ sbrooks

Yes. People do get boners from reading that. That's the point of an EROTIC story! Do you watch Cinemax movies for tales of revenge and consequence?

People enjoy that story. Look at all the stories posted here. The only people here denying that people enjoy that are you consequence bunch. When the people created this section, who do you think they had in mind for "extra marital fun"?

Just because you guys upvote those stories and downvote swinging stories doesn't mean that there aren't many people who enjoy those stories. You guys feel that the hall of fame proves that no one finds those stories erotic, then complain about the hundreds of authors finding the storyline erotic enough to write about. You keep denying that people find cuckolding erotic when nearly every porno site has about 1000 cuckolding videos.

Guess which videos they don't have? Consequence videos.

If you guys are coming to LitEROTICA and aren't looking for EROTICA...well, that's your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The "War and Peace" of Porn?

It was almost easier to keep track of the 100 or so characters in Tolstoy's "War and Peace," with all their names and nicknames, and sometimes more than one nickname, than the characters in this epic, which is more 'lit' than 'erotica'.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Pardon?

"She lied with her head in the crook of his arm..." Why not just tell the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Couldn't keep up with all the characters

And yes, there was love but honestly, why even get married if you're going to fucking everything that moves.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't great either, no chemistry between the spouses, no good guys or bad guys to identify with...it was like whipped fluff. Tasty but empty.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Cinemax

Actually I've NEVER seen anything on Cinemax with a husband getting turned on by his wife having sex with another man. Is there cheating? Sure, but that's not the kind of cuckoldry we're talking about here.

Frankly, I, and I think many others, rarely watch Cinemax for the stories at all, but for the nudity, hence its nickname, Skinemax!

"Look at all the stories posted here." - Because they're all 1 or 2 page stories with no story! It takes TIME to actually write a STORY, which most Consequence stories are, so we can't post half a dozen a day!

I'm afraid that I can't comment on porno video sites because I tend to stay away from them, to much risk of viruses and malware.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ sbrooks

Thanks for admitting that there is nothing erotic about your stupid, repetitive, "consequences" stories. So we all agree they don't belong here, since this is the section for erotic stories that make men hard and women wet.

And yeah, given that thousands of stories have been posted to this category where a man gets off on sharing his wife with other men, I'd say that a lot of people get aroused by that idea. Whether you think that's a "fetish" or not is pointless. Fetishes are fetishes because they cause arousal. If your fetish for consequences doesn't cause arousal, then those stories belong in the Non-Erotic category.

Problem solved.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
i couldn,t agree more

sbrooks said; "Look at all the stories posted here." - Because they're all 1 or 2 page stories with no story! It takes TIME to actually write a STORY, which most Consequence stories are, so we can't post half a dozen a day!

any silly cunt can write their sexual fetishes-fantasies down and thats what all this voluntary cuck creampie wifewatching bbc sharing swinging is, FETISH, and thats where it belongs in FETISH.

a proper story takes skill, it must be plausible if not believable, it must have characters with a personality that doesn,t change to suit a fantasy scenario, it has to hold your interest (we're not all serial chicken chokers) the plot must have a beggining a middle and a conclusion. cheating stories are the most popular with "loving wife" readers either btb, consequences, reconcilliation, divorce or revenge all must be well thought out researched and not too samey. and often all the author gets for his efforts are loads of whiney anons screaming "fag cuck shit" and scoring 1s. no wonder these stories are few and far between.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "@ sbrooks"

Once again, you twist my words. Just because I don't "get a boner" from BTB doesn't make them non-erotic.

Since YOU admit that YOUR stories ARE a Fetish, and since there IS a Fetish category, why not go there where you will be welcome?

You never addressed my statement that the reason there are so many cuck stories is that no effort goes into them, so of course dozens can be posted in the time it takes an AUTHOR to write a Consequences story.

You also say that "fetishes are fetishes because they cause arousal," then claim that my "fetish" for consequences doesn't cause arousal. If fetishes cause arousal, and consequences don't cause arousal, then consequences aren't fetish. That does NOT make them non-erotic!

It is probably beyond that a skilled writer can write a hot, erotic scene, without making you whack off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ cabbagepatchkid

Yeah, it takes a ton of skill to write a repetitive formulaic story about a bitchy wife and her saint of a husband, her betrayal for no reason, and his idiotic revenge. How many times does that story need to be told before you angry old idiots get your fill?

At least SOMEONE is aroused by these cuck tales. NO ONE is aroused by moronic revenge porn. This is an EROTIC website. Why the fuck would anyone come to an erotic website to read completely non-erotic stories about hideous women? Talk about sick fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ sbrooks

The Fetish category is for real fetishes like foot fetish, piss and shit fetish, dressing up like a farm animal, etc.. When people think of "fetish", they don't think of hotwifing. Wife-sharing stories belong in this category because it's right there in the fucking description! Where the fuck does it say anything about "consequences?"

And don't give me this "and more" bullshit. "And more" literally covers anything in the world. As long as the "and more" is erotic, and it involved a wife (or girlfriend), it belongs here. Your beloved consequences stories aren't erotic in any way. So why the fuck do you think those stories belong here?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "cabbagepatchkid"

You keep saying that they're not erotic. Maybe not to you, but many people DO find them erotic, and I'm NOT talking about the BTB, I'm talking about the sex/love scenes in many of the stories that can be VERY erotic.

You have a lot of nerve deriding Consequence stories as "repetitive" and "formulaic!" That's the very definition of these 1 or 2 page cuck stories, that's why so many can be posted each day!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
simple facts

it takes skill and talent to write a good plausible cheating an consequences story with degree of success.

your fantasy "spank" stories do not, they are all the same! loser husband gets off on being humiliated by wife- bull- everyone, delete as appropriate, there no skill there, just writing down a wimpy wifesharing fetish scenario requires no character development, no plot no emotion or even dialouge, its talentless fetish crap! il write you one!

"she sucked his big black cock and i spanked my monkey till till my cock turned black too, "still too small" she said laughing at me as i cleaned her out. god i love my wife.

job done.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
To the anonymous who keeps changing their IP address.

Yours, is a minority opinion, heavily minority. The fact is, cuckolding stories are wildly unpopular with the readers here, and they always have been. It is easily demonstrated.

The LW Hall-of-fame is interesting. If you click on the link "More Loving Wives Hall-of-Fame" at the bottom, it lists the top 250 stories of all time, so far as scoring goes, with two numbers off to the side. The first number is the score and the second is the number of votes each story has.

Every story in the top 25 has more than 1000 votes, some approaching 10,000. I know my own stories. I never wrote a LW story that had less than 1000 votes after the first day. I also never wrote a cuckolding story. If you read down that list you will see that the stories are not "sex" stories, per se, but plot and character driven stories. Many are quite "erotic," but the eroticism serves the story, not the other way around. Most of the stories have thousands of votes.

My stories usually wound up with somewhere around 3000 votes. My latest LW story was posted in March and has almost 2800 votes, almost 90,000 views, a little over 200 comments and a little over 200 favorites. The top scoring cuckolding story has less than 150 votes, less than 10,000 views, less than 20 comments and less than 10 favorites in almost a year.

Of the 250 top scoring stories, only a handful are cuckolding stories. Look at the number of votes they have. The top scoring of those cuckolding stories have 145, 294, and 270 votes. There is a hardcore group of cuckolding fans who vote, about 300 of them. They give cuckolding stories fives.

There is a group of fans who enjoy plot and character driven stories, about 3000 of them who vote. The numbers don't lie, and as much as you might wish otherwise, ten times the number of fans who enjoy cuckolding stories, enjoy plot and character driven stories. I make no judgments about story value, just giving you the numbers. Make of that what you will.

The questions are: Why do so many writers post stories they know will be reviled in this category? Why does anyone care? Why don't we all read the sort of stories we enjoy and leave the other sort to those who enjoy them? The readers can answer those to their own satisfaction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@blackrandl1958

I largely agree with you, my friend, and have made a real effort to refrain from the category wars since the unlamented departures of SharedSigne and swingerjoe.

What got me going was the apparent need of the cuckold fans, admittedly in reaction to the trolls repeatedly posting "fag, cuck, shit" instead of just ignoring the cuck stories, to denigrate Consequence stories and their fans.

The cuckold folks time would be better spent on stories like this one; an actual STORY, unlike the usual "boilerplate," to steal an expression!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ blackrandl1958

It's so cute that you think the scores actually matter on this site. In case you haven't figured it out yet, most readers here -- especially in this category -- one-bomb "cuck" stories and award five stars to "consequences" stories. The actual quality of the writing or plot is completely irrelevant.

I've seen many thoughtful, interesting, compelling stories about wife-sharing that carry low scores compared to some brainless, formulaic, cookie-cutter BYB tales. The scores are entirely irrelevant thanks to the BTB fans.

If "cuck" stories are so unpopular, how do you explain the fact that they vastly outnumber the "consequences" stories here? And don't give me this bullshit about BTB tales being more difficult to write. It's not that hard to write a BTB tale. They're all the same, and feature the same cast of characters.

Sure, there are repetitive "cuck" tales as well. The difference is that even those stories are erotic to many people. Absolutely no one finds BTB stories erotic. Those stories also don't fit the category's description.

If sbrooks would just shut his fat mouth about "fetishes" and wife-sharing stories not belonging in the wife-sharing category, maybe this whole issue would die. But he can't help himself, it seems.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "@blackrandl1958"

First, the more you rant, the more I'm going to respond, son if you want me to shut MY fat mouth, maybe you should shut yours!

It's not that BTB stories are harder to write. We COULD write one-page rants: husband comes home, sees wife fucking his best friend, beats the shit out of friend and throws wife into the street. Instead we write stories, where the plot happens to revolve around a cheating wife and what happens to her and her husband.

While there are SOME cuckold stories like this one, they are few and far between, as has been stated before, the cuck stories vastly outnumber the consequences stories because most of the cuck stories here ARE easier to write than most of the consequences stories.

I challenge the cuckold writers to write more stories like this one, that are actually STORIES! Yes, the "fag, cuck shit" trolls will still be there, but you might actually see some thoughtful comments and better scores.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@Anonymous "@BlackRandi1958" You are so cute

.... couldn't stand the heat as SJ- purveyor of pap and sophistry, so now you have to haunt the site as the lurking in the shadows of anonymity purveyor of pap and sophistry.

Don't care who you are but do like an identifier that distinguishes you from the legions of Anonymous lurkers making comments.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Simple The Best

The 2 types stories demand 2 distinct categories.

The husbands who do not like their wives have extramarital affairs and the husbands like their have extramarial love they should have 2 different story categories.

The vote system for 1* and 5***** is a constant struggle for 2 categories.

The 2 categorias would be The Simple The Best solution!

The BTB, Consequence and Reconciliation (+Prevent cheating and Escape from cuckolding) stories except for flash stories show long time structure. Some husbands do not like their wives have extramarital affair stories show 25-30 years long time structure with eleborate life plot.

About 55% of the wives and about 60% of the husbands have minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime. About the 16% of the spouses have extramarital affair in the last 1 year interval.

Once more the 93% of the people do not like his/her mate, spouse cheats on her/him. Funny but the cheaters also do not like his/her mate, spouse would have extramarital affair even the cheater was the first to start the cheating!!! Who were loverboys, mistresses in their bachelor and bachelorett age earlier majority of them are in the 93% as well , funny.

Cheating is sex without sex is very difficult to cheat so the stories about cheating and consequence deal with sex connected problem.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
More Exactly

The 2 types stories demand 2 distinct categories.

The husbands who do not like their wives have extramarital affairs and the husbands like their wives have extramarial love they should have 2 different story categories.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Changed that IP address again, anonymous?

Yes, I am cute. Thank you.

You don't read well. I didn't say one word about scoring. I just gave you the vote totals, not how high or low the votes were. How many people vote and view is the true indication of how popular stories are, not whether they vote fives or ones. I said not one word about scores as a measure of popularity. Three hundred people vote on cuckolding stories. Three thousand vote on non-cuckolding stories. Ten thousand view cuckolding stories. One hundred thousand view non-cuckolding stories. Those are the facts. Whether they are high votes or low votes makes no difference about the number who vote and view.

Is a story with 3000 votes and 100,000 views more popular than one with 300 votes and 10,000 views, irregardless of what the scores might be?

Neither did I say one word about the number of stories written. I have no idea why cuckolding stories outnumber non-cuckolding stories about 10-1. I could postulate. The authors are masochists? The authors enjoy trolling the category? Does it matter? They aren't popular with the readers. That, I have proven.

You, obviously, didn't read what I wrote, so I'm not going to waste my time any further.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Once Again, Categories

For those who say that LW is solely for men who enjoy sharing their wives with other men, here is the description:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

Please note the "& more!" We can argue forever whether Consequences/BTB should fall under the "& more," but since the Mods allow them to post in Loving Wives, and have shown absolutely NO inclination to move them or add/change categories, you can accept it or leave, just as we can accept cuckold stories here or leave.

Frankly, I would be THRILLED to move to a "Consequences" category, and leave all this bullshit behind, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't be long before you followed us there, because that's where a larger number of readers are.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
BTB is fetish?

fetish |ˈfediSH|

noun

1 a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.: Victorian men developed fetishes focusing on feet, shoes, and boots.

• an excessive and irrational devotion or commitment to a particular thing: he had a fetish for writing more opinions each year than any other justice.

2 an inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

ORIGIN

early 17th century (originally denoting an object used by the peoples of West Africa as an amulet or charm): from French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço ‘charm, sorcery’ (originally an adjective meaning ‘made by art’), from Latin factitius

Fighting the category war in LW is embarking on a fool's errant regardless of perspective but to call BTB a fetish is simply ignorant. SBrooks hit the nail on the head about why so many fetish and gay male offerings get published in LW. It's a quest for eyeballs from a much larger potential audience.

Why do the mods not enforce standards in LW, in my opinion the answer is pretty simple. Those stories that already have clearly defined hubs but are published in LW stir up controversy and controversy attracts eyeballs and time on the site make the site easier to monetize.

I wish that LW authors would have the courtesy and integrity to disclaim at the top of each story whether the tale is BTB, fetish (sexual masochism, sexual sadism, humiliation, zoophilia), gay male, rape, incest, etc. Tags at the end of the tale simply don't work. I don't care if the characters have carnal knowledge of a 1957 Chevy Belair but I would appreciate being at choice about whether or not I want to read about it.

I also wish that those posting anonymously would at least sign their work with a nom du comment so that real dialogue can take place.

Joe, quit skulking and come out in the open. You will feel better for it and might even sleep a little better as well.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@foolscap

Thank you! I couldn't have said it better. I have also asked for Tags at the beginning and for Anons to "sign" their comments. It's funny that two people who DO sign comments HAVE id's, Carvohi and Green117.

I like how the other site does it. They don't even HAVE separate categories, and list all the tags in the description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

According to foolscap's definition, wife-sharing couldn't be a fetish because it isn't an object. It's an action. You can't have a fetish for an action.

Thanks for proving sbrooks wrong, foolscap!

Signed,

Anonymous Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@ blackrandl1958

Here's the problem with your logic: you're using a self-selecting sample to prove your point. The stories in the Hall of Fame are read more often than any other stories on this site. OF COURSE those stories will have more views AND votes!

The trick is getting into the Hall of Fame. Once you're there, the views and votes will follow. And how do you get there? By writing a boring story about revenge that the monkeys in the He-Man Woman Haters Club will up-vote with five stars.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
Oh my fucking God.

Is this argument still happening? Wow. Its like the conversations picked up exactly where they left off the last time I was up here. Foolscap even gave the description of fetish.

Who the fuck cares? Whether you beat your meat to wife sharing or pump your fist at the bitch who got her comeuppance, why does it matter?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Welcome back Lex

And I said you had "faded away". Now we need to get Javmor back in the commentaries to further lift the tone.

Lue

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@Lex1 Different argument really and I think I was trying to end it

and you have to get over your mad. Kimi only has eyes for you.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
@ foolscap

Not being sarcastic, but I don't understand your comment. Maybe a typo or missing word. Get over my mad. Did you mean get over myself?

Nor sure where that was going.

@ Lue.

Talking about me? No wonder my ears were ringing. Lol.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@my man

Lexipoo!! Signs of life! I won't pay the ransom. You would never believe what they wanted! Since you escaped, I won't have to send those embarrassing pictures. Glad you could make it. The condescension and mendacity from that other person was causing more concern than Irma!

I don't believe many people care about this argument. There seems to be one anonymous, eerily reminiscent of the other nameless one, who keeps the pot stirred, relentlessly attacking every day, those who read and enjoy stories he doesn't. Pretty much "fag cuck shit guy," except on the other extreme.

Lexipoo isn't mad, Foolscap, he's just been missing SA meetings and needs a good donut.

Lex1Lex1over 6 years ago
@ kimi

It was torture! The thoughts of your soft literotica comments got me through! Wouldn't have made it without you.

I'm not angry Foolscap ( if that's what you meant). It's not my stories getting trashed. I just don't get the argument. Seems pointless. But I think Lue is on to something. There has to be some perverse pleasure in the argument. Otherwise, what's the point?

freudiansdickfreudiansdickover 6 years ago
that was pretty hot

It was good, man. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Duuuhhhh

Hey take it easy. Isis don't have time to read trash on a porn site. They're too busy chopping off heads of idiots like you.

Oh, great now we got the "beaten to death" discussion of the merits of loving wives being rehashed. Doesn't anybody want to talk about the merits of this masterpiece that the author sweated over all night? No? Okay then, I'll move on.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
We all sweat over our masterpieces, Anonymous

But then the comments take on a life of their own.

Topics "Beaten to death" as you say.

Fun, isn't it?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Characters

Too many characters. Some not part of the story could be eliminated and the story would still be good.

WyldcardWyldcardover 6 years ago
Ad Infinitum

The argument will continue endlessly I suspect as long as there are these two different groups.

I suspect the idea of splitting LW into two groups would be most productive to reduce the venom and even distrust between various readers/writers. As I've said, while I enjoy debating whether stories should be scored based on quality of writing or whether the reader likes the particular fetish included, or the gender of the person engaging in sexual activities, I prefer stories that address consequences whether that involves parting ways or reconciliation. It doesn't bother me that people write humiliation stories. Why should it? I just don't tend to read them. If I do, I score them based on the writing, dialogue, realism of characters just like any other story. At worst, I don't score them at all.

The only odd thing about splitting the group in two is, many of the consequences stories really don't have erotica or if there is any, it isn't prominent. I suppose it is odd that this sort of story has taken hold on an erotica site. For those arguing it isn't a fetish, the fact the extreme BtB stories, even those without much plot and poor writing score highly demonstrates it is a fetish in some meaning based on the readers who come to an erotica site and score such tales well. Would it even really make sense for a more focused consequences group to even be on Literotica at all? (Not that things have to make sense. It generates traffic, so of course, they'd want the readers to remain.)

If the group were split in two, what would be the two groups. I'd save Loving Wives for more extra marital erotica is still the right category. Perhaps it could just be called Extra-Marital, or perhaps Cheating? The problem is, it isn't always cheating.

What would a consequences focused category be called? (And I'd rather it not just be for BtB consequences stories. Those can be fun, but are only a subset of storylines.)

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Wyldcard, you are far too reasonable

But you are trying to be reasonable on a forum where reasonableness is not highly valued.

My suggestion would be to have no categories at all, and require authors to provide a more descriptive subtitle for their stories. Also,tags should be at the front of the story rather than at the end. That way readers could choose the stories they wish to read regardless of category.

But that would take away a lot of the fun from the Loving Wives commentaries. It would also inconvenience readers of just about every other category who have no problem at all with whether their stories are correctly categorised or not.

Lue

freudiansdickfreudiansdickover 6 years ago
You guys are insane.

Bitching about cheating, or whatever in the stories? It literally reads "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." under Loving wives. What the fuck is the matter with you? You're the fucking invader that got in its mind that it owns the place, even though it can't even adapt to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This tale was not particularly my cup of tea, I was made aware of it from the other site, to many characters and it got lost with so many crossovers. I don't have a problem reading a swinging, consequence, reconciliation or btb story as long as it's structured, does not have a sadistic humiliation act attached and is well told with character development and why they are doing what they are and where it is leading.

That said, I think it would really help putting the tags at the front of the stories as others have stated, making it easier to know what is involved. Many have said why read something you don't like , but with tags at the end, it makes it difficult to know unless skipping to the end or reading a certain amount of the story. Plus a story that may start off with a cheating spouse and could go through to being a consequence or reconciliation story but hasn't been tagged right.

And a parting take, btb may not be erotic, but no one can tell me humiliation is either.

Cheers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
More Thoughts

@Wyldcard - The new category could be "Cheating and Consequences," the consequences could range all the way from RAAC to scorched earth BTB. Yes, there will still be the trolls screaming "RAAC" at any story that doesn't send the wife to a Mexican whorehouse and those screaming "misogynist" at any story that ends up with the wife being divorced after pulling a train on the marriage bed, but we're used to that!

@freudiansdick - We're not bitching about cheating, obviously there's going to be cheating. It's the reaction to the cheating that concerns us. The idea of a husband getting off on his wife fucking other men or being forced to accept it and humiliated, simply disgusts us. Yes, we don't have to read them, but unless the title, description or author gives some indication, we don't know until we read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worng category.....it should be GAY or Incest

What ugly, nonsense and shallow story.....just pure garbage!

This story is such waste of time reading all the way through.

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some gay issues with cuckold issues that were transported to this ugly story.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Definitions

Once more

BTB story's exact meaning: The wronged (cheated on) spouse became more successful than the the cheater spouse and this success happens before the divorce, during the divorce, after the divorce even 1-25-30 years, moreover at the whole time (before + during + after the divorce) and the cheater spouse learns this.

Somebody does not understand well my definition I recommend to read Vulcez's story "How Are You?"

The Consequence story's definition: The cheating can cause demage for the cheater, for the cheated on spouse, for the all family, kids, friends, relatives and the story has sad plot. (Classical the murder of the cheater by the wronged spouse, nobody will be happy for it.)

Example: StormX's story "Shattered Crystal"

Reconcilation story: The wronged cheated on spouse forgives to the cheater, when the cheater spouse deserves the forgivinness (the excheater will not cheat more!) and the cheater did not humuliated the cheated on spouse.

RAAC story: When the cheated on "SAINT" spouse forgives everything (humuliation too) to the cheater spouse and forget everything as an Alcheimer syndrom mental ill even to be 30 years old.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
oatzab Re: "Definitions"

Sorry, maybe it's a language barrier thing, but "How Are You?" isn't BTB to me.

At worst, it's extreme Consequences. It can't be BTB where she runs off with all the money and lives the good life with her rich second hubby!

Her only "burn" was losing her relationship with her children for three years, and she did that to herself, it wasn't done to her.

I also disagree that "Shattered Crystal" isn't BTB. Killing the cheater is not only BTB, it is Scorched Earth BTB!

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
My two cents

I agree with Sbrooks on this . Shattered Crystal is a extreme BTB ( literally in that case ) . Whereas the Vulcez story isn't so much BTB as it is just plain old Karma . In fact , you could claim that it's a prime example of a Cheating & Consequences story .

Thank goodness for the Lit archives !

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
"loving wives" fans

what it all boils down to is; it's fair to say many of us are intruiged by the cheating and revenge-karma-forgiveness (delete as necessary) side of marital relationships or involuntary cuckolding, the betrayal the tearing apart of ego,s the emotion and angst caused by cheating is an interesting subject.

we like to read this stuff without having to wade through a sea of voluntary cuck,hotwife,sharing,bbc,creampie eating, humiliation FETISH stories that are mostly to enable the reader to "spank off" whilst his wife is out with a real man.

i propose a "non erotic marital strife" category for us more discerning readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The BTB is not the wife is in Mexican whorehouse!

sbrooks103x

"How Are You?" BTB story, because the exwife learns the exhusband is more successful than she would be with the old second husband. Morevover the exwife learns the "very PAINFUL FACTS" through her daughter and she learn their daughters prefer (adore, love, etc) >>>>>more their father then her.

Her older daughter sent the photo to her father.

The her exhusband is favorit author of her second husband.

"How Are You?" is BTB, because she suffers from the facts of her exhusband's success!!!!!

Once more:

1. The childrens prefer, love, adore etc their cheated on parent and the cheater learn this fact is BTB.

2. The cheated on spouse lives with a better mate than the cheater ex is and the cheater lives with a wronger mate and the cheater exspouse learns this fact is BTB too!

3. The cheated on spouse life circumtances becomes better than the cheater exspouse expected and the cheater ex learns through a thunder-lightning (through the mobile...). This is BTB too.

BTB not only to sell the cheater exwife to Mexican whorehouse.........

Oatzab

For me this story is the best BTB story I have read at all!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@oatzab

I'm afraid we're just going to have to disagree!

What you see as a burn, I see as a Consequence. I do see some who agree with you, but if we could take a poll of Consequence/BTB fans I'll bet that the majority would agree with me.

As far as the cheater and lover DYING (it's not clear if their deaths were intended, or if he simply intended them great pain and/or embarrassment), how you don't see THAT as mega-burn boggles my mind!

You're right, BTB isn't ONLY selling ex to a Mexican whorehouse, but it's that kind of suffering, AT THE HANDS OF THE EX-HUSBAND, that makes a BTB. Yes, she suffered, but only as the CONSEQUENCE of her own actions. Her ex never kept her from the kids, he never forced her and the new husband into penury. HE never burned her. BTB is almost always at the hands of the ex, occasionally it will be done by his friends, but in any case, the burning is done TO her.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
definitions

BTB, husband (or wife) takes positive vengefull action against the cheater.

CONSEQUENCES, cheater by their own actions come out worst, i.e buyers remorse, lose spouse they claim to love, trade up and end up skint-beaten-cheated on, family shame etc etc etc.

RAAC, reconciliaton pretty much after anything (up to the writer to decide)

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Why is Vulcez's story "How Are You?" is BTB?

sbrooks103x

In that case is the Vulcez's "How Are You?" would become Consequence story, if the cheater exwife didnot phone to Stacey! Linda does not mind her previouse family children! In that case the success of Ed (The exhusband) is only a Consequence story! If she lives with Frank with the millionair and she des not interested in her children and in her past family, in that case she will not meet with the success of his exhusband and his family. I would have agreed with you in this case 100% the life situation is only a positive Consequence story!

Such story is in the Romance category Web_Spinner's story "Rising From The Ashes".

I saved in my favorits, so you can read that positive Consequence story!

However Vulcez's story begins the cheater wanted to BOAST WITH HER SUCCESS WITH THE FRED AND SHE WANTED TO WEEP THE PAST UNDER THE MONEY CARPET OF FRED! She thought her previouse family suffers for her absence and her money (from Fred) would be good HONEY TRAP for her children to turn away a little their PATHETIC FATHER! Linda PLANNED to build a money honey trap for her kids ......

Instead of the working money honey trap Linda gets surprising facts from Linda.

1. Stacey her daughter shot the photo of Frank and her!

2. The whole family is in money success!

3. She lives with an old man (Frank) and Ed lives a beautifull younger woman!

4. Her daughters love, adore, like their father much more than her!

5. Her daughters have good connection with their stepmom candidate!

6. Her exhusband is cuccessful author!

7. Her exhusband befriended with the elite people of the State!

8. Her son is in love with her exhusband's secretary!

9. Her husband's favorite author is her exhuaband!

10. Her exhusband rafined her son's life!

Stacey tells the fact like the lightings each other and the lightning facts beat her as the lightning burns the trees. So Stacey lightning facts became FLAME which flame BURNS LINDA!!!!

BTB = BURN THE BITCH! Linda burns her cheater mother with the FLAME OF THE FACTS OF THEIR LIFE SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

At the end LINDA BECAME A BURN THE BITCH TOTALLY!!!!

Stacey's reviews about their success is REVENGE and BTB!

I recommend you to read Web_Spinner's story "Rising From The Ashes" in the Romance category.

That story is the "How Are You?" without Linda's mobile or phone call !!!!!!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@oatzab

Why is it a consequence story if she doesn't call? If she doesn't call she has everything that she wants! I guess you could call it a POSITIVE consequence, but consequences are generally thought to be negative.

"Rising From the Ashes" is NOT a Consequences story! As you say, it had a positive consequence for the ex-husband, but the cheating wife suffered NO consequences for her actions!

Once again, we're just going to have to agree to disagree, I see no sense in hijacking this comments section for any further exchanges.

Be well.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Against to be equal the phsychic of the average men and women a little different.

sbrooks103x

In the story of Vulcez "How Are You?" the wife wanted to give something to the beggars. She thought of her daughters, son and her exhusband as beggars, because she did not know anything about them. She thought they suffered from her abcence.

At the end of the story Linda suffers from the success of her abandoned earlier family which reached her husband Frank as well. The success of her abandoned family hunted down Linda by the words of her daughter and this situation became one of the best BTB. Stacey words were the perfect lightning to inflame the Bitch (Stacey's Mother) and Frank's words were wich Burnt The Bitch totally at end of the story!

We men should know the most women have a little other pchichic to suffer from something, so Vulcez hit it exactly how Linda could suffer from Stacey's words!

Mix of vanity, envy, annoyance, etc were in the brain of Linda, what Stacey fired skillfully. Stacey laughed when she stopped her conversation with her mother...she Burnt A Bitch, HER OWN MOTHER!

In Web_Spinner's story "Rising From The Ashes" the wife disappears forever and the husband survive with his daughter with success, so they do never meet the exwife.

The Consequence stories do not say anything the direction of the consequence after the cheating (divorce, abandoning, murder, etc), it may be positive, negative, neutral.

Web_Spinner's story the consequence became positive. The disappeared wife is not any role in the story only the success of the abandoned husband and his daughter. NO ANY BTB IN THIS STORY AT ALL!!!!

StormX's story "Shattered Crystal", the husband kills his cheating wife in his anger.

Why is not this story BTB, because the wife does not learn her husband' success, because she is dead almost at once! Not every revenge means BTB!

He has second wife, but he will have conscience problems forever.

Let's speak the Author:

"I turn to look at my wife Susan and again lean down to kiss her. This time I whisper, "Let's go to bed." I watch as she lifts her head up to me and smiling whispers, "I'd love to."

Later that same night, after surviving a good hard fucking, I start drifting off to sleep. As I do, I realize how contented Susan has made me and I sadly remember too, that being content doesn't mean you're happy."

You or I who are not sociopaths, if we kill somebody (except for war and self-deffence) we will have similar conscience problems and it may be we could be content but we could feel themself a bastard murderer forever against we avoided police, DA, Court, Prison.

In the story of BigK10 "Fate of Her Lovers" the husband has not any connection for the deaths of his wife and the death of his wife's lovers and the husband has not got any conscience problems in the story and he is not sociophath, but...... So the story became a funny humorouse BTB story against the murders.

According to me (because of the women's pchychic) for the about 90% of the women the biggest BTB to lost the children custody or when the kids forbid to see the grandchildren for the grandmother!

I think the next step BTB when the kids prefer the cheated on father to the cheater mother or hate her! (This happens in the "How Are You?")

I have a BTB story where the biggest BTB the daughters do not want to meet their mother and they forbid their mother can see her grandchildren (The daughters prefer their father and their stepmother in my story.).

I got a angry letter from my reader why I do not let the (cheater) grandmother to meet her children in the story!!!!! It is not joke.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
I am sorry

I got a angry letter from my reader why I do not let the (cheater) grandmother to meet her GRANDCHILDREN in the story!!!!! It is not joke.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
The Erotic future!

@cabbage01132

I recommend to read coaster2's story "Dexter's Renaissance Ch. 13-14". The story contains cheater wife, BTB revenge, life after divorce with much erotic future for the divorced cheated on husband. The husbands could be erotic future after the divorce from a cheating wife!

The GRATEST BENEFIT could be for a Consequence stories categories (which would be the Loving Wives would become two new categries) to publish such stories where the authors show the erotic future of the divorced husbands from cheating wives!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Saint husbands and the BTB stories

@ @ cabbagepatchkid Anon

I recommend you to read this BTB story (The cheating wife is alive in the story nobody kills her!): Mitchfren's story "Bailing Out". I think you will not find the husband to be Saint at all in this BTB story. (You find this story in my favorits so it is easy to find)

I think the RAAC story husbands are Saints, because they forgive every humuliation and forget everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"and...consequences?" used to be part of the Loving Wives description years ago, until it was changed to "and more." Possibly to make room for the creampie eating cuckold fetish to flood the market. While I don't care to read them myself, swinging/wife sharing stories certainly belong in this category.

Cum-guzzling, cockcage wearing "husbands" would probably score better in fetish (or gay) but I suppose now they can go here as well. I do wish that the tags would go on the first page, to save us all a lot of time and irritation with story titles that don't spell it out, whether revenge type stories, RAACs, or ones like this.

Cog

Sailman66Sailman66over 6 years ago
A good read

Enjoyed reading this though initially like a couple of others the number of characters did get a little confusing at one point. I thought it was well written with the odd little mistake e.g or when it should have been of type of thing. I still gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My comments

have nothing to do with your story.

She saw two guys standing by their car, as she strolled toward them. They saw her coming. He said to him ,"what do you think?" Quite a piece." he replied. As she reached them she said," what are you two doing?" he said,' we were waiting for you."

"Why?" she asked. He said,"we wanted to ask you out .

Now tell me who she is? who are the two guys? and which said what?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Lot

A lot of comments that don't say.much. Just people being cute with each other. I simply did not like this story. That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What kind of a scum bag would fuck his sons wife.

You are a suck fuck hopefully you are not allowed around children

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty nasty

Some pretty nasty shit here , no one to care about in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Szarzed good but turned to nonsense cuck crappretty fast! A waste of time!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous