Family (Re)Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I was seventeen," said Jess.

"I caught you with that O'Reilly boy."

"Emphasis on caught. You scared him so bad he never came near me again. I had just gotten my pants off when you came barging in."

Gerald and his brother were staring in shock as the father and daughter openly argued about her failed sex life in high school. Then he remembered Europeans were more lax about that topic. He'd never even dared broach the subject with Rick growing up, though that was partially due to his son being a late bloomer and never aggressive, at least not in his youth. He couldn't imagine Rick landing someone as vivacious as Aoife without being willing to take risks and charging in headfirst.

"Welp, time to be off," Aoife announced. She plucked a small yellow backpack off the floor and swung it over one bare shoulder. "Don't you boys go getting arrested again. I can't have you getting your visas revoked."

"They 'ave to catch us first!" declared Seamus. How many beers was he on now?

He followed the doting couple outside as Jess took his arm. The woman had a more mature appearance than her older cousin, yet acted like a teenager. She was so adorable, it made Gerald wish he had had a daughter. It just wasn't in the cards, but at least he'd been given a son to be proud of. Rick and Aoife joked about as they led the way to the main strip, yet diverged down a smaller road to bypass any crowds.

"Hey, Mister Goldman," said Jess, "I'm curious. You married Becky, what, ten years ago?"

"Eleven this October."

"And she's only in her forties. So why didn't you two have any kids of your own?"

The girl really was blunt. But it was time he was, too. "The truth?" She nodded. "I can't." At her confused expression, he explained, "I'm... sterile. Have been most of my life. Rick was a downright miracle. I tried everything to no avail. Then his mother left us, and, well... By the time I met Becky, she had spent most of her teenage and college years raising her younger siblings. Her father was out of the picture, so she became a second parent to them. She basically considered her time as a mother already done, so she wanted to focus on her career and marriage. I, er, focused on the former for too long."

"Sooo, no need of a condom."

"Damn you're forward."

"I'm not offering! I don't have a daddy complex."

He just shook his head, chuckling at her brazenness. Yet it was refreshing, being able to talk openly about such a thing without fear of shame. And the way she was clinging to him, letting the side of her breast brush against his arm, suggested she did not see him as less a man for the slight defect. That made him stand up a little straighter as they continued their walk.

By the time they reached the businesses, the sun was high up, and the other tourists were filling the sidewalks. Aoife pulled Rick into a chocolate shop, so Gerald and Jess followed. Inside, they browsed the assortment of homemade treats, everyone picking out a bag, then stepped back out into the hot sun and pleasant breeze.

"Oi, Jess." Aoife handed over the backpack, then oddly stared up at her husband and gave his hand a strong squeeze. Something was said between them without words right then.

Then Jess hopped up to her cousin and whispered in her ear. Gerald was too far away to catch it, but Aoife smirked as she glanced at him, and Rick rolled his eyes and said, "Go ahead."

Then Jess grabbed his arm and pulled him away from his wife. Gerald watched his son be dragged off by another woman, looking more curious than suspicious. Aoife slipped an arm through his and pulled him away.

"So what now?" he asked.

"What else? We're going on a date."

"A date? Does this mean..." He trailed off, uncertainty giving his guts a little twist.

She leaned up on her toes and kissed his chin gently. "Not an affair, if that's where you're going. But, we all decided you could use a little reminder of the bachelor's life, have your midlife crisis, so to speak. So today, or at least for the next few hours, we're just two people on a lovely date through a charming beach town."

"Sounds good, sounds good. Except, I would be remiss if I don't ask, and don't take this the wrong way..."

"I plan on fucking your brains out at the end."

"Ah, okay then. Now that's settled, where to, darling?"

"There was a coffee shop that hide wine tasting. Let's start there."

*****

"Why is this loaded with Go-Pro cameras?" Jess asked as she rummaged through the pack.

She was leading the way down the beach, getting further and further away from the crowds. Soon, there were only some stragglers around. The nearest hotel had been abandoned years ago, leaving only a rotting shell with a long shadow.

"She never told you?" Jess shook her head. Rick smiled at finally getting one up on her. "Aoife likes to film us. She always wanted to make homemade videos, but waited until she was married. Less likely to be used against her."

"So you're planning on filming us."

"Not me. I didn't expect this. But, she'll be pissy if I come back empty handed, so it's on you."

"I'm game. We have to check with Selene first. Hey, is that her friend?"

A man in red trunks was waving them down as they neared a patch of the beach shaded by the desolate hotel. The ground was raised up like a small cliff, and curved so that it formed a small cove. A canopy with tan curtains had been propped up within the half-shelter.

The guy had a whistle, and a logo on his trunks, denoting him as a lifeguard. He was rather striking, a bodybuilder, and for a moment, Rick worried Jess' friend had brought him along to join in. He was still hesitant on the actual threesome part, and wasn't about to participate in an orgy.

"Billy, wasn't it?" asked Jess.

"That's correct. And I see you were successful in stealing away a married man. My, you make quite the pair." The lifeguards eyes scanned both of them, then Rick again. He clapped his hands and said, "Okay, it's all prepared. There's a cooler with some wine coolers and waters in it, and the curtains are see-through, but you have to get close up. Not many wander over here, since it's not so pretty a view anymore. Just, don't go streaking or anything, 'cause there are kids about. And enjoy yourselves."

"Wait, where's Selene?"

He grimaced. "Aw, yeah, she never told you. Selene had a bit of an accident yesterday, tore a muscle in her calf trying to impress another trainer. You can call her, but I made her take the painkillers early, so she may not answer. She wanted to apologize, really."

"No, it's okay," said Rick. "As long as she gets better." Jess echoed his sentiments. Secretly, he was relieved there wasn't a third party, though the excuse was worrisome. Still, as Jess called her friend and the lifeguard bid them a good day -- definitely checking out Rick while leaving -- he sighed quietly in relief. While the whole break thing between him and Aoife was tantalizing and despite her assurances, being with two women felt like cheating. She was with a man he loved, someone she cared for and trusted, so it was simple and easy to accept. Yet Rick barely knew Jess, and had just met this Selene a day ago. He was so tense that he worried he wasn't going to perform well enough.

"Alright, just take it easy," Jess was saying on the phone. "I'll bring over dinner tonight. No, I insist. Okay, seven, then. Bye bye." She hung up, and smiled at him in a way that revealed she was struggling with the same feelings.

"We're actually doing this?" he asked.

"Just you and me now. Um, I have to start with an apology. One I've owed you for five years now. I was way out of line back at the wedding, and didn't want to hurt either of you."

He held up his hands, saying, "Don't worry about it. Aoife had a good laugh, and it proved I had the strength to resist. This isn't an affair. She's okay with it, and I'm... becoming okay with it. Are you?"

"I think so?" She huffed in annoyance, and stripped off her shirt and shorts, revealing a bright blue bikini that barely held in her chest. She was also sweating. He watched a few droplets slip down into her cleavage. "What now?"

"Where's all that gung-ho confidence gone?"

"Eh, your wife stole it."

"Then, I guess I must take the lead." He closed the gap between them, brushed her chin gently with his knuckles, and kissed her. Perhaps he should've asked Aoife if kissing was allowed. A second later, Jess began kissing him back with more hunger than anticipated, and he no longer cared about what was permitted. They held each other, him caressing her neck and breasts, her running her hands through his hair, down his back. She started playing with his swimming trunks, but he pulled free just enough to stop her. He was trembling with eagerness. She, with nerves. He took her down to the ocean to cool off, take their time. Knowing his wife, she was going to spend the day pretending to be another man's lover. He might as well do the same.

The ocean was colder today, the waves stronger, nearly knocking them down until they found their footing. Not far off, some teens were surfing. Rick pulled Jess along until the water was above their hips, then pressed his lips to hers again. She parted them immediately, welcoming his tongue, twisting hers around the catch it. It was a familiar trick, one he'd experienced frequently for seven years now. He leaned back to study her.

"You and Aoife have a strikingly similar technique."

Flushed and breathing heavily, she giggled. "That's because I taught her."

"You taught her. Your own cousin."

"We've always been close. Does that turn you on?" Considering how hot thinking of her being with his father made him, he wasn't surprised to find his arousal growing while dreaming of Aoife and Jess together.

He continued to kiss her, holding her against him, taking his time. Then, as his wife had done to him, he reached down and slipped his hands underneath the bottom of her swimsuit. She gasped as his fingers deftly wormed their way inside, searching for the best position. The tremor that wracked her body signaled when he found it. He rubbed with two fingers, then three, careful at first, soon forsaking caution.

She tried to return the favor. His lips remained pressed against hers as he said, "No, no, just hold on. It won't be so obvious this way."

He wasn't actually concerned if others were watching. He just wanted to please her first. It was always more gratifying for him to have the woman shivering and moaning before he even started. She arched her hips, lifted one leg and tucked it behind his. Her breathing was quick, her kisses shallow, her heart thumping. His fingers worked faster, harder, as her lower regions clenched around them.

"Please," she begged him. "Please please please please!" With a groan, she shuddered. He felt warmth pouring over his hand into the cool water. She held onto him for a couple of minutes, until the tremors subsided.

"Now," he whispered, "would you like something to drink?"

She could only nod. Quietly, she held his hand and followed him back to the canopy, where she lied down as he got a couple of wine coolers out. He handed over hers, watched her gulp down a few swigs. She caught him staring, lifted the bottle away from her lips, and with her free hand, undid her top. As her breasts were freed, she poured the remainder of the drink onto her chest. He had yet to take even a sip of his own. Preferring not to waste any, Rick leaned over and licked the wine off her, his tongue lingering over a rather pronounced nipple. She gave a light gasp. He nibbled it, earning another. An image of ripping off his trunks and slipping his dick between those large, shapely breasts assailed him. No, he thought, too much too soon. So he continued to work one nipple with his mouth and the other with his fingers.

After a moment, she said, "Fuck this," and pushed him onto his back. She tore his trunks off, letting his member flop, too stiff to point straight up. He'd always had to lean with Aoife and the couple lovers before her, never flexible enough down there to lie straight back. He knew he'd have to warn Jess, but she took the initiative to test how far he'd bend. She found the limit, stroked him a couple of times, then straddled him. She grabbed his head and gave him another powerful kiss, taking his breath away. Her hips began gyrating, the soft fabric of her bikini bottom very pleasant. One of her hands slipped between them, and pulled the fabric aside. Without breaking her mouth free of his, even leaving her tongue swirling inside, she slipped him into her folds, the warmth and pressure almost driving him blind with pleasure. He wasn't going to last long at this rate. He grabbed onto her thighs, letting her do whatever she wanted.

As the pressure built, a moment of clarity reminded him of a very important step they'd skipped -- he wasn't wearing a condom. And he was about to cum inside her. Unable to speak from the intensity of her rhythm and kisses, he let his body react. He spun them around so that he was on top. Without asking, he pulled out and straddled her now, far up her body. When watching the video later, he knew he was going to cringe as Aoife burst out laughing upon seeing him clumsily walk on his knees as he repositioned himself. Jess stared in disbelief at what he was doing, then in her eyes flashed with the realization of what almost happened. Her shock turned to a grin.

She pressed her breasts together, giving him some tension as he slipped his cock -- coated in her juices and now the wine -- between them. This was something he'd always wanted to try. His previous girlfriends had turned him down, and Aoife, bless her, just wasn't equipped for it. It was amazing. As he thrust slowly, careful not to lower himself too much, Jess moved her breasts up and down, helping to stimulate him. She had done enough of that already. It only took a few drives of his hips before he popped with more force than intended. The first shot nearly missed her. The second streaked up her cheek and into her hair. As he hovered, she continued to massage him, letting the white fluid fill the soft bowl at the base of her throat. Then she began laughing, uncontrollably. She had to roll over onto her side, laughing so hard that she began to pull into a ball. For his part, he was too embarrassed to speak.

Still gasping for air, she grabbed a water bottle from the cooler, and poured it over her face and down her chest, wiping herself clean. "How about we finish me again, but with the right precautions," she said.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Don't be. I never tried that before." She licked his neck, her eyes and smile full of mischief. "I'm going to have to date more guys just for that. Okay, let's keep going, but with more dirty talk."

"I'm not very good at that."

"I've got some suggestions to start with. Now, lie down."

He did. She slipped off the bottom piece of her swimsuit, revealing a vagina starkly white compared to her tan, and waxed. He found himself ravenous to go down on her. Except he had to wait for that meal. She slipped her mouth over his cock, sucked a couple of times, then wrapped it in the condom. Once again, without hesitation, she guided him inside of her, and began riding him hard. His hands slid all over her, his mouth finding one of her hanging breasts and sucking. Even without the wine, she tasted amazing. Her hips sped up, her breath began to catch. She grinded into him, clenching tightly, and cried out as she came again. He was too shaken to stop, so he gripped her hips tightly and began lifting her with his thrusts. She rose up just enough to allow him leverage. In under a minute, he filled the condom and felt all of his energy leave him. Jess collapsed on top of him.

They both heaved in the salty air, taking in the scent of the sea and the sex. She began laughing again. A moment later, she cursed.

"What is it? Is someone coming?"

"No," she groaned. "We never turned on the cameras."

"Aw, crap. Aoife's gonna go off on us for this."

"Perhaps not." She propped herself up on her arms, looking down on him. "We'll just have to do it all again."

"All of it?"

"All of it. Got enough left in you?"

He looked to the cooler. "I think we need refreshments. I'm going to need the fluids."

*****

Aoife had never dated a man much older than her, though she had gone younger. She remembered how the day before meeting Rick, she'd slept with her coworker's little brother, who happened to be seventeen at the time. It wasn't something she regretted, as that boy had been skilled. But as for older men, she usually ignored them. Now, she kind of wished she'd had some more fun before getting married.

Gerald proved to be a perfect gentleman, buying her a flower for her hair, a fancy bottle of wine, and holding every door open. His flirtations were subtle, as well -- brushing the hair off her brow or shoulder, a light touch to the small of her back, the tips of his fingers briefly caressing her thigh as they sat outside a bistro. Rick had done the same in the beginning, albeit with more reservation. He'd been cautious, not wanting to move too fast and risk scaring her off. She'd adored it. For Gerald, on the other hand, he already knew the endgame. They had until five to relish this time together, and sex was not only on the table, it was the main course. Rick was in for a show. She'd recognized the nanny-cams hidden inside picture frames and teddy bears he'd placed about the bedroom.

Her phone chimed as she was thinking of those cameras and if she'd need to adjust their position. It was a text from Rick, telling her that he discovered Jess was the one who'd taught her how to French kiss. She blushed as she vaguely remembered getting drunk and making out with her own cousin. Jess had come out as bi a week later.

"What is it?" asked Gerald. He was smiling at her as her cheeks brightened.

"Your son just learned something I tried to keep secret. Damn. Oh, and look at the time. There's only a couple of hours left before they start to head back."

"They might get delayed. My wife takes forever to pick out clothes."

"Do you want to take that chance?" Or rather, did he want to hesitate with her? He got the message quite quickly, paid for the coffees they'd been sipping, and took her arm as he led the way back.

By the time they reached the house, she was already sweaty. His shirt was also darkened in a few places. A shower beforehand would've been nice, but Aoife, staring at the sweat trickling down his brow, wasn't going to postpone another minute if not necessary. Without saying a word, she set down the gifts he'd bought her, took his hand, and pulled him to the stairs. Halfway up, he took the lead.

Aoife followed her father-in-law into the bedroom, smirking as he took in the setting. The cameras were strategically placed around the room, not too obvious, and focused on the bed in the center. The glass doors were open to let in the breeze, the curtains pulled back. A college party next door was in full swing and full view of the bedroom, but she pulled Gerald back from closing the curtains. If he was expecting her to be at all shy or hesitant, he was sorely mistaken. After all, she'd been imagining her husband fuck two women with all he had, and was shivering with anticipation to work Gerald even harder than his son.

If she was going to get one chance, she was going all out.

"I see you're prepared."

"You have no idea. I think Rick's boss is into a bit of bondage, too, 'cause there're some toys under the bed. We can try a few."

"No, no! I'm good. I may be trying for a more adventurous life, but let me pace myself."

"Sweetheart," she said after shutting the door and sauntering back over to him, "I'm not letting you slow down. It was too much fun when you went full speed ahead the first time."