Family (Re)Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid the strap around her neck, letting the top of the shirt fall down. The fabric held just above her nipples, providing the greatest tease. His eyes lingered on the swatch of creamy skin of her exposed chest. With a heavy voice, he asked, "Are you and Rick okay with this?"

"Absolutely. Are you? I don't want your marriage to be hurt."

"It won't be. So, how should we start this?"

She started giggling, trying desperately to stifle it. As he stood there, she held onto his shoulder, nearly doubling over. Though he was smiling, he was also obviously confused. Between gasps, she tried to explain that she'd overheard Rick say the exact same thing the first time they'd made love. Like father, like son. Or so she hoped.

"Ooh, hell. Sorry. I am a bit nervous, I guess, but that helped. And we can start however you want. I'll let you take the lead on this."

He cleared his throat, looking around the room for a moment to think as she pressed her body against him. He was certainly taller than Rick. She felt the bulge of his manhood pressing above her navel. Her underwear moistened as she imagined it that deep inside of her, even though she knew she wasn't able to hold all of him in. His son was the perfect size, length-wise. Gerald was just a bit too long, she recalled.

"I'd like you on your knees," he said with more authority than she expected. Her lips spread into a wide grin. Without wavering, she fell to her knees, unzipped his pants, and slid her hand in to pull out his dick without removing any clothing. "Oh, wait, would you prefer me to wear a condom even for this? Just in case I... well, I lose control before I can warn you?"

She gazed up at him, her hand feeling even smaller as she stroked the rather impressive length of his shaft. His eyes were already glazing over, his balance tilting. "You're sterile, right?" He nodded, though wincing a little in shame. "Good. Then no need, at all. You can come on me, in me, whatever way you want. I don't mind swallowing. It drives your son wild."

"Oh, god. Please."

Taking a breath, she filled her mouth with him, sucking as she pulled back, savoring the taste. With a groan, he leaned forward, bracing both hands on her shoulders. Rick usually sat or lied down for this. His erections were usually too rigid to go straight, but Gerald's bent a little further, allowing her to play a bit more. She pulled him out, bent the shaft down under her chin, and ran her tongue along the top edge just to see how he'd react. His fingers dug into her, but his moaning was filled only with pleasure. Her tongue continued onto his pelvis, sampling the rough hair along it. He didn't have much on his genitals at all, far less than she was used to. He also had used some kind of soap that was very nice to smell.

"Caress my balls," he gasped.

"Another thing you two have in common," she muttered with a grin.

She lifted a hand and let her fingers tease the sack, carefully, as her other hand gripped onto his thigh. Her fingernails bit into him on purpose. But as they did, she swallowed as much of his penis as she could, and began sucking and caressing with her tongue and lips, back and forth, faster, harder. He wasn't just groaning anymore -- he was growling. In only a minute, he inhaled sharply as he filled her mouth with thick, salty juice. She almost gagged on the first shot, pulling back until only the head of his dick was in her mouth. Then carefully, she swallowed, stroking the rest out before she released him. Gerald stumbled back and fell onto the edge of the bed, staring at her in wonder.

Licking her fingers as she stood, she said, "My turn."

Her top came off as she was standing. She kicked off the shoes and slipped off her panties and skirt without preamble. Pushing him down on the bed, she kissed him with all her strength, not caring what her breath smelled like. She had grabbed a piece of gum from her pocket before removing the skirt, and popped it into her mouth as she climbed over him. Then she flopped onto her back and spread her legs.

The older man needed no instruction. He turned over, grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer, burying his face between them. She let out another laugh as his tongue began slithering its way around inside. Her father-in-law quickly proved he knew exactly what he was doing. She wasn't laughing after only a few seconds, instead gripping the sheets and trying not to clench too hard. Her body reacted too much, arching her hips up, begging for more. He brought her to climax even faster than she had done to him, wracking her body in pleasure. Then, as she continued to tremble, he clambered over her and kissed her with just as much force, taking the gum from her mouth. They continued to trade it back and forth, her hands scratching his back, tangling in his gloriously rich gray hair. The tip of his penis brushed her vulva over and over, teasing her relentlessly.

Eventually, she got tired of it, latched her fingernails into his hips, and pulled him closer, forcing him to fill her. He did so with a single, powerful thrust. She cried out, spitting the gum out before she choked on it.

He worked his hips, slowly at first, then with more confidence once he found her threshold. He was careful not to hurt her. He arched his back enough to reach his mouth to her small, nearly-flat breasts. His fingers worked one bud while his tongue and teeth nibbled another. She craved to do the same to him, but was incapable of speaking. He was moving just right, brushing the nub inside of her with the perfect rhythm. Her first orgasm never faded, only continued to wax and wane for too long to keep track. She might have been under him for over an hour for all she cared. The comforter below them was sopping from her wetness, and more than one brief squirt.

Without warning, she pushed him over onto his back, and flung over with him. She rode him without breaking the rhythm he had started. Kissing and licking his neck and face, she held his gaze as she felt him trembling again. But she wasn't going to be satisfied with just this. She slid free before it was too late, and continued to kiss him as passionately as she'd ever done with his son. He did the same to her.

"Let's try another position before we're spent," she said.

She spun around on his stomach, straddled just above him, and carefully inserted his length back into her. She'd tried the reverse-cowgirl a few times, but it was always clumsy. This time, however, she got the pacing and position right, only pulling too far back once. He held onto her hips as she pumped back and forth, the pleasure so great she barely saw the room around her. Then suddenly his hips arched, propping her up on her toes. She had to release the blanket and plant both hands on his chest as he thrust upward while she continued her own movements. Up and down, forward and back. They were in sync as he held her aloft, both crying out as they went faster and faster. She began screaming every curse word she ever knew, unable to even think of how to react as her body tensed for the flood. He began to practically bark. Then came the roar.

She came first, screaming out loud, knowing for sure that everyone in the neighborhood heard her. But he wasn't stopping, blinding her with ecstasy until she felt his cock swell and release. His seed filled her, splashing out from the force. Her eyes rolled back for a moment, something that was going to make her bust out laughing again when she could breathe. Both shivering as if being out naked in a blizzard, he lowered her down. She fell sideways, but not completely off of him. He was still partially inside of her.

Gasping, he groaned, "God, that was too much."

"No kidding." She lied with her head in the crook of his arm, a bit too romantically for her taste, but she was too exhausted to move for the moment. She heard a ruckus outside, and realized it was cheering. The college kids were on their own porch, saluting them with their cups of beer and whistling. She flipped them off for good measure as Gerald chuckled. One of the guys screamed out his phone number. One of the girls did the same for Gerald.

After a minute or two, she felt his erection softening, and she was able to slid free and sit up. He gazed at her with utmost contentment. She knew she held the same expression.

"So," he said, more normally this time, "care to do this again?"

"Give me a minute. I'm not done with you by a long shot."

"If only he had more than a couple of hours. We live too far away from each other."

There was no mistaking his unspoken offer. Tempted, she shook her head. "No way. One time deal, remember? Otherwise, it might get weird."

He moaned in mock disappointment, with a hint of genuine. "Damn. You're right."

"I'm always right. Plus, your wife only had a fling, not an affair. Don't you try going further."

This time, his disappointment was directed at himself. "Right. You're absolutely right. Thank you."

She leaned over and kissed him again, but without the tongue. "You are very welcome. And I'll make Rick be grateful for this, too."

"How so?"

"I learned a few things. He's gonna be pleasantly surprised." She reached down, stroking his penis back to life. "But I still have a few surprises for you until then."

"You're not the only one." He leaned up and kissed her, then rolled her off the bed. They proceeded to make use of every single minute for those last two hours.

*****

Rick found his wife at the festival, where a Reggae band was playing on a wide part of the beach. No cars were allowed on this section, so the partiers were free to run and dance about without worry of being flattened. Aoife was swaying to the groove, her blonde hair partially matted down with sweat, with her cousins surrounding her. When he tapped her shoulder, she glanced over quickly, took his arm, and pulled it across her chest as she leaned back into him. He found her rhythm easily.

"No regrets?" she asked.

"None. You?"

"Only that we didn't make it two days instead of one."

"Oh, so that's how it is!" He reached his free hand to her side and began tickling. She giggled and squirmed, yet let him have his way. After a moment, he kissed the top of her head. "Better to get the fantasies out of the way."

"Yeah. I say we just chill out at the house tomorrow and enjoy it. It's not everyday we get to live like kings."

"Sounds great. What about the others?"

"They have all this to keep them busy."

She waved an arm across the scene -- a slowly setting sun, glittering waves, people of all walks of life dancing to the music, good food, great friends, and plenty of drink. It was far simpler than the typical touristy stuff, and so much more intoxicating. He kissed her again. She hummed as she settled against him. Nearby, Gerald was twirling Becky around. Jess was running dinner over to her friend and likely won't be back for the night. Chris and Bree were sitting side-by-side closer to the water, out of the crowd. The rest of the clan was scattered about. This really was the perfect reunion.

All he needed to do now was hold his wife and sway to the music.

*****

Gerald woke on Saturday without a hint of grogginess. He felt as if he'd slept the whole week. Rejuvenated more than he ever recalled, he swung out of bed, stretched in the morning sun, and felt only a tiny pang of regret.

It was really ending. Dorian and Emily were going back across the ocean with their family. Seamus wasn't going to be around to keep him on his toes. Rick was going back to his life. Aoife was going with him. And yet, when he glanced at the gold ring on his finger, he realized he wasn't going to miss her as much as he'd feared. Their brief time together had been wonderful, and needed. He doubted he gave her as much as she did him, but he knew he'd at least been satisfying. Now he was going to not just return his attentions to his wife -- he was going to give her all the attention he'd ignored for too long.

Gathering up his change of clothes and towel, he finally noticed Becky had already left the room. Perhaps he'd slept in longer than he thought. There was no clock in the room, and he had no desire to check his phone. He was on vacation for a few hours yet. Leaving the bedroom, he started toward the hall shower. There was a line already, and he had to assume another was formed at the lower floor's bathroom.

"Hey, Dad." Rick tapped his shoulder, then thumbed toward the master bedroom. "Go ahead and use ours. No wait."

"Is Aoife already downstairs?"

"No, she's in the shower."

"Then how am I supposed to use it?" Rick wagged his brow, smirking. "You're kidding. She said..."

"No strings attached on this one. But it's up to you. Just decide fast."

"And you don't have a problem with that."

"Hey, as far as I know, you're just sharing the shower." He remembered how shy and polite his son was back in the day. There was no coyness in him now. Just what kind of influence did Aoife have on him? Not that Gerald was complaining.

A slap to his butt jolted him to his senses. Now Rick was blushing. Becky was smiling up at them both, her hair damp from having scored the shower first.

"We were just..." Gerald started, fearing how much she may have heard.

"Discussing who's going to be washing your back. Like he said, as far as we know, you're just sharing the shower. But, might I suggest you keep the hot water low if you're going to be in there long. Not only is it going fast, I don't want you overheating in there." She winked at him, then faced Rick. "And if you ever want to visit us, come any time. You can bring your wife along, if you want." She licked her bottom lip, turned, and went back downstairs. Nobody seemed to have picked up on their conversation.

Rick opened his mouth to say something, paused, and Gerald interjected with, "I may not have a foot to stand on, but don't even think about it."

"I think it just got weird. I'll... go find Seamus, see what he has left of his supplies."

He had to agree with his son's assessment. They may have had pushed several boundaries, but that was entirely his fault. Yet, regardless of how uncomfortable his wife's response was, she did give Gerald a free pass, and when watching Aoife clean up after their little respite, he happened to notice how large that shower was. Big enough for two people, easily. Even if they weren't standing up.

He quickly snuck into the master bedroom.

*****

"You are an arsehole."

Those were the first words she'd said to him since waking up. After kissing everyone goodbye and loading their car, she had purposely avoided her husband with all the cleverness she could muster. And now, after nearly twenty minutes of driving, far away from her clan and his, she let him know exactly what she thought of him. And he had the audacity to smirk!

"A right arsehole!"

"What? I just thought the little Irish lass would like the surprise."

"Surprise? And how many surprises do I need in a week? I'm now guessin' you set this all up from the start."

"Come now, I'm not that clever or perverted."

"And just what were you doing while your father was sneaking into the shower with me?"

"Tracking down Jess and those cameras. She gave Selene all of the footage, so don't be surprised if I end up on the internet."

"And you deserve it."

He looked over at her, that smirk only growing wider. "Stop complaining. You spent over half an hour in there, and your legs were trembling afterward."

She squinted at him, trying her best to look righteously pissed. The bastard was enjoying it. His pants were also bulging.

"This really turns you on." He shrugged. "We're not making a habit of this."

"Of course not. But it is a good memory."

"Not only that." She undid his pants, freeing him before he could even offer an objection. "It gave me a few new tricks to practice."

She took her husband into her mouth, as far as she could handle, and showed him all his father had taught her. He only nearly wrecked the car once this time. Or twice. She was too busy to pay attention.

THE END