Family Reunion

Story Info
Adopted son meets biological family.
1.2k words
3.92
38k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers

I take a bus from Chicago to Iowa. I get picked up by an uncle, his daughter and a grandmother. The uncle and grandmother are tense, like me. The cousin is relaxed and talkative, which makes the trip in the car a bit easier.

We arrive at a white, wooden house and I walk up the three steps to the porch and follow inside. It's the kitchen. A young woman turns around, looks at me, looks away and hurries off. I turn left, into the dining and living room. There's a large dining table with people seated all around. Some see me and start to get up, but a middle-aged lady is quicker: she stands in front of me, puts an arm around me and asks,

-How about a beer, honey? (Hic.)

A few members of the crowd cover their eyes.

Well, the ice is broken. Welcome to your biological family after 27 years of adopted life.

I take a seat at the table. The drunk lady turns out to be an aunt. She's not the only one who's been drinking. The surprised young woman from the kitchen is Lara, my half-sister. Damn, she looks a lot like me, and I'm not used to that. I get to hear that my biological mother passed away 10 years ago, from cancer. An uncle plays grumpy old man until I pull out a pack of unfiltered Camels and offer him one. He brightens up. Apparently it's his brand, too. I drink a beer. Everybody lightens up. I get accepted.

That evening we go out to eat, family style, and the grown-ups fight about who gets to pay the bill.

We come home late to Grandma's house. Lara is down from Minnesota and staying at Gram's. I'm from overseas and staying there too. Grandma, aged 80, helps me make up a bed in her attic and shows me where everything is.

-Good night, she says.

-Good night.

Grandma goes back downstairs. When I finish making up my bed, laying clean clothes out and brushing my teeth, I too go downstairs, in t-shirt and underpants, to say goodnight to Lara. She's propped up on the sofa bed, in something like a nighty, with her two sleeping (fatherless) kids to one side, watching TV in the dark with the sound down low.

-Hey, good night, I say.

And I lean over and give her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

-Wait. Stay down here and watch TV with us.

-No. I should really go to bed.

Pauze.

-I always wanted a big brother...

We catch each other's eyes in the TV darkness. I feel myself falling into her gaze. I lean over one more time and give her another kiss smack on the lips. Time stands still while daemons in my head hit the buttons red alert!, dive!, battle stations! and abandon ship! Her tongue is in my mouth and she puts an arm around my neck.

I stand there a while, bent over, kissing her until my back tells me I need to change position.

I kneel on the sofa bed and then lay down beside her with one thigh over her legs. She puts a hand on my ass. That hand wanders around my thigh, finds my dick and starts squeezing it. When I'm good and hard, she slips her hand down my shorts and holds my dick, like a prize.

-Let's get out of these clothes and onto the floor where nobody will hear us, she says.

She lets me go.

We both strip. She's quicker. She throws a pillow on the floor, near the foot-end of the bed.

I lay on my back with the pillow under my head. She's on my right side, propped up on an elbow, her lips against mine, with a hand on my cock.

One of her children mumbles something and turns over in bed.

She gets off her elbow and her head and hair slide down my torso. Still holding on, she takes the head of my dick in her mouth. Then she goes down on me, deep: the ultimate family reunion. She gags a little.

She comes back up for air, goes up and down on me a few times and then lets my dick pop out of her mouth and stand erect, aching for more.

She looks up at me, wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and crawls up over me. She takes my dick and eases it up into her wet cunt.

-Grandma doesn't hear about this. Nobody hears about this.

-Hey, Honey, no way.

I don't know what else to say. With my dick stuck up my half-sister's cunt, my conception of right and wrong has conveniently disappeared.

Kneeling over me, she starts to rock her pelvis over mine.

The TV is in back of her. Her silhouette is all I can see of her: broad shoulders and back-lit long hair, gently swinging with every push of her pelvis.

I place my hands on her hips as they thrust back and forth. She bends over to kiss me and rub her tits over my chest.

I start to cum.

-Get off.

-What?

-Get off!

And with both hands and a twist I push her off of me, onto her back, just in time. I follow and lay up on top of her, my head on her stomach, trying hard not to cum. When the panic subsides, I slide down and plant my nose in her bush. God, she smells good. One of the family.

I tickle her clit with my tongue. Three fingers of my right hand make their way up her cunt and start pumping, a surrogate cock.

My tongue and fingers slowly pick up speed.

I feel one of her hands slide roughly under my forehead, down to her cunt.

She starts fingering her clit. My tongue is only getting in the way, so I pull my head back but keep on fucking her with my fingers.

-Come on, fuck me. I want your fuckin' cock inside me!

I scoot up and guide my dick into her cunt while her masturbation goes turbo. With my hands on the floor near her shoulders, my head hangs just a bit above hers. In the dim light I recognize her face: it's mine, only different. So this is what they call fucking yourself.

She starts to cum. Her cunt goes all crazy in spasms. Her back arches like she's dying. I shoot all the sperm I have and more onto her cervix. She grabs my ass with both hands to keep me inside her.

One of her kids turns over again in bed.

In our weary peace, smelling of sweat, sperm, cunt and mildew, we have all the time in the world to regret what we have just done.

-I'm going to go back upstairs.

-No, come on, stay down here with us.

-What'll Gram think?

-What does she know?

-Huh?

-And who cares?

-You sure?

I carefully get into bed next to her sleeping kids while she turns off the TV. She gets into bed next to me. I snuggle up to her.

-You know we shouldn't be doing this, I said. The rest of the family will kill us.

-But I've always wanted a big brother.

-Yeah, with a big dick...

-And now I've got one.

roygbef
roygbef
10 Followers