Family Reunion Voyeur Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what you want isn't it, honey? Well you're gonna have to wait your turn."

She let her bra fall revealing her massive tits. She turned and slipped her panties down and stepped out of them. She jiggles her ass in front of me before she turned and walked over to her side of the room. Meanwhile Bella had sat up and fully removed the rest of her clothes except for her stocking. Bella turned and sauntered back. In her hands was a giant purple strapon. She put it on methodically never breaking eye contact. She moved towards me and knelt down on the bed perpendicular to me. She grabbed Bella by the hips and tickled her sides. Laughing Bella gasped "Don't tease me let's go!" Liv pulled her close. Bella's firm ass was planted against Liv's plastic cock. They stared at me as Liv began to rub the dick along Bella's wet thighs lubing it for their first act. Liv pulled it up to the brunette's ass and gradually inserted the dick as she stared into my eyes. By now a gentle breeze could have gotten me to cum, and dick twitched uncomfortably. Liv pushed the dick deeper and deeper. Bella moaned and arched her back down.

"You like it like this, huh, fucking cunt" Liv yelled.

"Uh, uh, ooooooh, give it to me!"

Liv slowed down and began to pull the dick out and Bella cried out in displeasure. Liv slapped her ass and told her to stand up. Liv untied the strap on and handed it to Bella. She fumbled around with it until Liv helped her. The blonde led her partner between my legs and she had Bella lay back so my dick pointed into her back. Then Liv stood up on the bed and flipped her hair then sat down and mounted the strap on. She began to pleasure herself to on the fake dick pumping herself up and down slowly at first until she began to gain a rhythm. She was teasing me. Her tits bounced up and down. She stabilized herself with her hands, and began to ride faster. My dick rubbed up against Bella's back as she smiled watching her cousin fuck her harder and harder.

Bella reached out and began to massage the blondes tits as they bounced. Liv moaned louder as she came to her peak. I was near cumming as well just with my dick rubbing against Bella's back. Then Liv began to cum. She called out screaming and moaning in pleasure. She began to slow down and hugged Bella. She finished as humped Bella slowly. They both got up and looked down at me.

"I guess it's your turn." Bella said smirking.

She took off her strap on and tossed it aside. Bella climbed on top of my cock and instantly began to ride me. Her wet, tight pussy convulsed as she bounced on top of me. It couldn't have been 5 minutes before I came. My juice shot into her tight pussy. But before I could pull out of her Liv sat on my face; her warm pussy juices dripping down my face. Bella continued to ride and her moaning grew louder and her breathing more rapid. I started to lick Liv's pussy and she purred loudly. Bella began to cum just as I inserted my tongue deep with in Liv's tight cunt. I felt them both convulse almost at the same time.

Liv rolled off of me moved down and began sucking my dick again as Bella lied down beside me. She squeezed my balls and began stroking my cock in between her tits. Bella began to rub her clit in a circular motion. Liv's tits were soft and felt like heaven on my penis again until she felt my dick twitch. She turned around and slid my dick carefully inside her. Bella stood and began to untie my legs. Now with a full range of motion I fucked Liv's pussy as hard as possible. I quickly slid in and out of her pussy as she screamed; her fat ass smacking against my thighs. Her pussy convulsed and she came again. The energy left her and she fell back on to my stomach.

The three of us laid in bed until the morning. And to think it was only the third day of vacation.

12