Family Rule -- Everyone Plays Ch. 02b

Story Info
The game continues with the five siblings and me.
5.6k words
4.51
32.3k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback and comments. I continue to enjoy reminiscing of the happenings of my youth. This is the second part of a story that is a mix of truth and fiction involving brothers, sisters, and me. This part does involve bi-male sex so if that isn't your cup of tea, I apologize

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

**********

With our quick break over and each of us drinking part of our beverages, we reassembled into our respective team areas.

"Our turn," Misty announced.

"Ah, screw it," Pete lamented after he missed. He proceeded to just take all his clothes off. "Feels better anyway."

Misty went next and with fewer slips on the board, she too missed. Following Pete's lead, she just shed her clothes much to my enjoyment.

"Time to heat things up," Eric announced. As he carefully aimed his dart, drew back his arm and then thrust forward, the world seemed to be moving in slow motion. Everyone's eyes were glued to the dart as it slowly flew the length of the room and landed squarely in the bullseye.

He immediately pumped his fist in affirmation of his accomplishment and then began surveying those on his team and ours.

"So what happens now?" I asked.

"You'll see," Mandy answered.

"Pete and Mandy," Eric announced. Mandy shed her clothes and assumed her now familiar position on the ottoman. Pete was already stroking his cock and then went to his older sister, pushed her legs up onto his shoulders and slid into her. He started fucking her fast and hard. Mandy was pinching one of her nipples while her brother pistoned in and out her. Her free hand then moved to her clit and she started rubbing it fairly fast.

"Rule is," Eric explained, "You fuck your partner until you both cum. You can then fuck anyone you want for as long as you want. It's a free-for-all at that point. Basically an orgy."

"Damn!" I muttered.

"Misty and Jack," Eric commanded. "You can start now."

"Whoa. Wait!" I interjected realizing who and what I was in for. "I don't think..."

"I'll go easy on ya," Eric assured. "Just get down here on the cushions and put that ass up for me."

Reluctantly I got down on my knees and put my head down on the cushion. Next thing I felt a hand smack my ass causing a sting.

"What was that for?" I said loudly with a hint of anger.

"Get your ass up more," he ordered. I complied and pushed my chest down as much as I could to elevate my ass.

I then felt a wet finger fairly easily slide into my recently fucked ass followed shortly by a second and then by most of a third.

"Jack was right, you are tight. This oughta be fun."

I worried hearing those words. I then felt a slight emptiness only to be quickly replaced by wetness on my hole. Eric was licking my ass and I could feel his tongue pushing against my hole. Not sure why, but this made my cock twitch and I could feel pre-cum dripping from the tip of my dick.

The sound of sex was coming from the other couples. Pete was smacking his balls loudly against Mandy's ass. She was encouraging him to fuck her harder and he seemed to be attempting just that.

Misty was moaning from the attention Jack was giving her. Wasn't long and everyone heard her squealing to announce her impending orgasm.

The pressure against my ass blocked out everything just then as Eric had the head of his angry monster pushing at my backdoor.

"Relax, it won't hurt if you just take some deep breaths."

I attempted to breath but found that a little difficult because just as I was about to take a deep breath, the head passed through and the pain from being stretched was almost unbearable. Didn't want him to see it, but my eyes filled with tears from the intense pain. He stopped for a second so I could adjust to the girth. The pain diminished slightly and I pushed my ass back ever so slightly and Eric recognized that as a sign to push in further. I continued to stretch as the shaft of his cock was definitely thicker than the head, but I was still breathing.

"So fucking tight," Eric acknowledged. "One of the tightest asses I have fucked. Feels so fucking good."

The thought of giving someone else pleasure gave me an assurance which allowed me to relax more and the pain slowly diminished. Eric seemed to sense this as he pulled back and then pushed in farther than before. He was slow, deliberate, and caring in the way he fucked my barely used ass.

The sounds around the room confirmed the others were enjoying their fuck as well. Misty was definitely approaching a good cum and Jack was spewing all kinds of filthy talk while pounding her. Mandy, too, was doing a lot of pre-orgasmic moaning continuing to tell Pete to fuck her hard.

Eric had picked up his pace now that my relaxed ass was more accepting. I contorted one hand underneath me and began stroking my cock wishing I had a mouth on it or something. There was so much pre-cum leaking from it that it was easy to stroke and felt very good.

Even though the pain had all but disappeared, the extreme fullness I felt was perplexing. It felt wonderful and uncomfortable at the same time. Eric was now fucking me like he would fuck a woman. Hard and fast, balls deep in my ass he went. Wasn't too long and I felt the somewhat familiar feeling of my balls tightening up.

"I'm gonna cum soon Eric," I announced.

Just then he pulled all the way out leaving me empty, but wanting more.

"Roll over," he ordered. As I did, my cock stuck straight in the air. He knelt down and swallowed my cock while stroking his own. His mouth was doing wonders on my cock and sure enough, my orgasm started and my body tensed. Soon I was flooding his mouth with at least eight large spurts of my seed. As he sucked the last bit, he released my cock and raised my legs up to drape over his shoulders.

He then leaned forward and used one hand to push his cock down toward my hole. Finding it, he pushed in and then fell forward slightly.

"Damn, the angle isn't right."

He pulled out and then took one of the couch pillows and scooted it under my ass to raise it then lifted my legs again. In one swift, deep thrust he was buried in my ass. He began fucking me hard and fast. Not long strokes. Maybe moving his cock half way out and back in but in very fast succession.

Misty was next to announce her orgasm and noisily so. It began as almost a whimper and then escalated into a very erotic scream that caused my once softening cock to regain some of its vigor.

Eric continued to pound my ass and his breathing was changing to more of shallow inhales. By now, my ass was accepting of the intruder and it actually felt much better than I could have dreamed.

Pete and Mandy arrived at their own orgasms within just a few seconds of each other. Pete went first as his balls were slapping so fast it was almost one continuous sound. Suddenly, there was silence for a split second before Mandy affirmed her own.

"Fill me with..." she said in a deep voice and then, "That's it, that's it..." with the ending "t" being more of a blissful shriek than a consonant.

Not sure but I think Jack followed pretty close behind his brother and sister. I was too busy focusing on feeling an inflating cock in my ass when Eric buried himself and stayed still for at least ten seconds. I could feel his cock pulsing and then warmth that made my own cock tingle. He thrust in and out a few more times, before pulling out.

"Suck me clean," he ordered as he moved up so his cock was close to my face.

I bent down and sucked on the head of his cock. A small amount of cum trickled out as I did so and its taste was odd, but not terrible. I reached out with my hand and held onto the monster while licking the undersides and all around the head. After apparently satisfying him, Eric pulled away and then fell backward onto the cushions.

I went to move, but felt a little sore and could tell I was leaking something terrible. Jack reached under one of the sofas and pulled a couple towels out and threw one over to me as he obviously understood my dilemma.

"I'm sure you need this Bri-," he said as the towel landed on my now deflating manhood.

"Thanks. Yeah, wanted to move but felt like I'd leave a trail" I responded. Everyone in the room chuckled a little.

After cleaning my underside as best as I could for the moment, I made it to my hands and knees. Slowly I crawled toward the most beautiful women in the room. She was laying on her back with her head turned facing the sofa and her wonderful breasts just moved ever so slightly as she breathed. Her large brown areola were crowned with a matching hard nipple.

As I made my way toward her, I felt the eyes in the room glued on me. Not exactly sure why. As I got closer to her there was a very evident smell of sex emanating from the area she occupied. From the smell, the sight of her, and my brain cascading into merriment over the opportunity to spend some time with her, my 'little guy' was growing.

Part of me wanted to just raise her legs up and, once again, slide my eager cock into her. Another part of me was just so enamored by her sheer beauty that I didn't want to do that. I paused my crawl for a second just to try to etch in my mind that beauty to last my lifetime.

Drinking in as much of her as I could, I finally made a decision to move closer. Her right shoulder was the closest thing to me and I simply lowered my lips and kissed it slightly. I moved an inch or so closer to her neck and again slightly kissed her shoulder. Right before my eyes I saw goose bumps transform on her skin.

I moved my head slightly further and kissed her ear lobe which caused her to turn her head with just a slight jerk.

"That tickled," she said.

"I'm sure it did, but I couldn't resist," I responded. "You're just so beautiful I could kiss you head to toe if you would let me."

She looked me straight in the eye as she rolled onto her right side. Reaching out with her left arm she pulled my head towards her. Our lips met and it was like no one else existed. Our lips parted and our tongues started a creative dance set to their own beat.

I'm not sure exactly how long we kissed. It could have been a minute or could have been ten minutes or longer. All I know is that kiss was the most erotic and stimulating experience I had ever had. It was as if our physical beings didn't exist and was instead an embrace of our very souls.

Reality finally caught up with me as I felt a hand rubbing the back of my leg. It dawned on me I was kissing Misty so I was curious who was rubbing my leg. I didn't want to break the kiss to find out, but I ended up opening my eyes only to see Misty's were as well, staring at me almost as if in a trance.

I so wanted to just spin around and throw her legs over my shoulders and sink my rock hardness into her, but something kept holding me back. The hand on my leg moved up across the left cheek of my ass and up the small of my back. It stopped about mid-torso and replaced with what felt like a breast.

Suddenly, I felt warmth in my left ear followed by a voice in a very soft whisper.

"She's yours Brian. Make love to her."

And then the breast moved off my back and our lips separated. I reached up with my lips and kissed Misty on her forehead, then her cheek. I left another small one on her lips.

Moving back up to my knees, I moved closer to her and kissed her chin and then the bottom of her neck where it met her chest. I kissed in between her breasts and then went to her right nipple where I just barely grazed my lips against the hardened flesh.

Again goose bumps formed across her skin and her areola hardened right before my eyes. I moved over and did the same to the left breast only I kissed that tightly wrinkled skin around her nipple first. My kiss on her left nipple turned into more of nibble with a little flick of my tongue.

Leaving her nipple, I left a trail of small kisses down the front of her breast and followed the roundness of her flesh making my way onto her stomach. I somewhat zigzagged kisses on her ribs from left to right and back to the left before moving down her stomach.

I made a circle of kisses around her navel, then slightly tickled her navel with the tip of my tongue which then dragged out of that indentation toward her womanhood. I kissed her left hip and half way to the middle I left her another. Repeating on the right hip and the middle, I then moved into her dark pubic hair.

I kissed the right corner of that triangle and followed a line to the left before angling along the inside of her leg and coming back up just outside her slit. One at the top and down the right side. I kissed her right thigh and then moved to the left and continued alternating down the rest of her body.

When I reached her feet, I kissed each toe on the left and then each on the right. I moved my body around and began kissing up the inside of her right calf and then the inside of her knee. When I got to her lower thigh, I moved up spreading her legs wider and again started a trail of kisses back up to that wonderful patch of hair.

Using my hands for the first time, I spread her somewhat hidden labia apart and lowered my mouth to the bottom and ran my tongue up in one slow lick until I reached her clit. I had barely started nibbling at her clit and Misty began thrashing all over.

"Uh, Bri-, Uh, Oh!!!" she attempted to speak.

I gave her clit more attention with my tongue but just grazing it and not forcefully rubbing it. I stopped for just a second and then ran my tongue up over the top of the clit to just above the hood and her body when stiff and I could feel what I can only describe as mini quakes that happened in split second succession.

She gripped the sides of my head with her thigh as these continued for several more seconds before she just went limp and was panting rapidly. I looked up from my vantage point and could see little beads of sweat under her pubic hair and all the way up her stomach.

My eyes caught sight of Misty's family who were sitting on the sofa just staring at her and me. I figured they would have continued having fun, but they were consumed with the pleasure their sister was receiving.

I moved up to my knees and Misty opened her closed eyes and gave me that beautiful smile. She raised a hand as if to ask for help up. I pulled her up into a sitting position and she moved her hand up to have pull me toward her and our lips met again in a wonderful kiss.

When our kiss broke, she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. After holding me for a moment, she released her arms and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you, Brian," she said in that wonderful, slightly raspy voice of hers. "Lay down on the ottoman."

I used the sofa beside us to pull myself up and she followed.

As instructed, I lay back on the ottoman. She approached me and used her right hand to pull her hair behind her ear. She then moved in between my legs and knelt to touch her lips against the head of my prick. She then tongued around the top and then down the length.

She then did something I had yet to experience. She sucked my left testicle into her mouth and sucked it slightly which surely caused a trickle of pre-cum to escape my cock. She released it and then repeated it with the right one.

"Damnnnnn, Misty," I managed to say. I heard and felt her hum with my ball trapped inside her mouth before she released it.

She put her hand around the base of my cock and then moved her head back up and put the exposed length into her mouth. She moved back up to the top and then removed her hand and took the entire length of my cock into her mouth.

"O shit. Feels so good!" I complimented Misty and then ran my right hand through her hair as she moved up and down on me.

She didn't suck me for too long, before she released my cock from her mouth and moved her breasts so my cock was sandwiched between the two. She moved up and down with them creating a different feeling.

She then released her breasts, climbed on the ottoman with me then straddled me before lowering herself onto her knees. She stayed on her knees, leaning slightly forward. She then reached behind her to point my cock towards her velvety hole, leaned back slightly, and I could feel it enter that cum filled orifice and slide deep into her.

"That's nice," she said remaining still for a moment. She then started slowly raising up and then lowering herself onto me. She moved one knee and then the other to change the way my cock was entering her. She started to undulate her hips a little while slightly rocking on her knees creating the most intense and pleasurable sensations.

I reached out with my hands and lightly drug my nails up her thighs. I reached up to her breasts and massaged those orbs of wonder as she continued her undulations. She started moving a little faster and her stomach was almost giving me a belly dance that made me feel so hard inside her.

Misty slowed and then leaned forward a little almost in a bouncing motion. Each time she came down, it felt as though I was going deeper into her. She eventually was doing this fairly hard which made me feel I was hitting something at the tip of my cock. The way her wet pussy was wrapped around me coupled with this feeling of hitting something started to take its effect.

She could sense my impending completion. She ran her nails across my stomach and lower chest adding a third exquisite sensation to the experience which tripped my trigger. That feeling started in the pit of my stomach, travelled quickly to my balls, and in short order erupted from the tip of my pussy clad cock.

Just as I started to cum, Misty bounced down fairly hard and just held herself there. As I felt the first spurt escape, her inner muscles clamped tightly around my shaft. I could feel warmth flow around my cock and slowly that warmth moved further down. I thrust my hips up a couple times after that first spurt just from the animalistic instinct of being a horny eighteen year old boy.

I felt her muscles relax slightly and then tighten again. She followed that by raising up slightly on her knees and taking my cock with her. This was one of the most intense orgasms I was ever to experience.

Misty leaned forward and kissed me as my cock slipped from her pussy and a literal flood of our mixed juices warmed the base of my cock. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"I think I love you," I whispered into her ear. She just kissed me again.

The next thing I know, there is applause and hollering coming from the gallery causing Misty to rise back up to her knees. She then climbed off of me and looked down at my crotch.

"Damn, second day in a row and you had a massive load," Misty said with a half chuckle. Someone had tossed her the towel and she bent down to clean it, but just kept the towel in her hand and used her mouth. Starting at my tip of my cock she cleaned it well.

She then moved down and used her lips to suck in some of the puddle that had formed before cleaning the remainder with the towel. She came back up and gave me a kiss and pushed some of our mixed juices into my mouth, at first startling me, but I held it in my mouth while continuing to kiss her. Finishing the kiss, I swallowed the mix of her and me.

We hugged tightly once more and our sweaty bodies touching was amazingly pleasing. Movement around us caused us to break our embrace. Eric was picking up a couple of the cushions and stacking them on a couple others. I caught sight of Mandy laying on her back and her three brothers moving around her before my attention again focused on Misty.

She looked me in the eye and then did one of those smiles before slightly tilting her head and leaning in for another kiss. It was brief, but the dancing tongues had not lost their ability to affect me.

"I really think I am falling in love with you," I said immediately following our lips separating.

KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers
12