Family Rule -- Everyone Plays Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so?" she retorted. "You barely know me."

"I feel like I have known you all my life," I said still looking into those brown eyes.

"You're thinking with this," she said as her right hand cupped my now soft cock and balls. "You're not thinking with your heart."

She pulled me over to the mass of bodies on and around the stack of cushions where Eric was practically choking his sister with his cock down her throat. Jack was busy fucking his older sister and Pete was massaging Mandy's breast while lapping at her slit just above Jack's cock.

Misty released her grip on my crotch and bent down on a knee and grabbed for Pete's cock and offered him a couple strokes.

"Come down here and help me," she commanded my nearly entranced body. Following her instructions, I moved down to my knees and put my hand just above hers on his almost hard cock. Together, we stroked him for a bit before she lifted my hand and repositioned it on his testicles and then further down toward his ass.

"Play with his ass Brian," she ordered. I rubbed hand across his ass then felt at the crack for his hole with my middle finger. Trying to work it in, it was very tight and even the hairs seemed to offer resistance to my entry.

Misty sensing my attempts leaned down and let spit drip from her mouth and nearly perfectly landed on his taint and trickled toward his hole. I pulled my finger up just a bit and wet it before trying to enter. The moisture seemed to open his ass some and with a little work, I was able to push the tip of my finger past some of the hairs eventually pushing past the muscle.

The inside of his ass felt smooth and slippery not unlike Misty's pussy. He squeezed his sphincter some and I was surprised by the further tightness. I pushed my finger in as far as I could go before pulling it nearly out. Back in, then out. Misty had leaned down to lick his cock and wash his balls all the while watching me.

I managed to add my index finger alongside my middle finger and continued play with Pete's ass. Misty continued her tongue-work on his shaft and balls occasionally sliding her lips over his head to half suck him. After a bit, she moved up and said something to him and he immediately pulled away from me.

Pete moved over to the ottoman and laid on his back. Misty followed him and crawled face first up so she could resume work on his cock while he began tonguing her recently fucked pussy. Misty swallowed his cock and bobbed up and down a couple times while I watched this hot brother and sister. She held his cock still deep in her throat before sliding up off of it and then looked up at me.

"Fuck Pete's ass," she said in that wonderful half raspy voice. She moved back to his cock and against swallowed it.

Fully hard, I managed to get some spit into my hand and rubbed it around my cock before I approached him. On my knees, I lifted his legs and moved in closer. Lining my up with his ass I started to push forward and immediately felt resistance. Leaning a bit forward, I felt his muscles relax slightly and my head popped inside his ass. It felt different than Misty's pussy, but wasn't bad.

Misty sensing him tense up looked up as I initially penetrated her brother. I could see a smile on her face before she went back to her sucking mission. My hips pushed forward and soon I was half buried in this man pussy. It was very warm and remained tight.

I pulled back a little and then pushed forward again going slightly deeper. Repeating this, I eventually had my entire length inside him. I couldn't be how good it felt. With a little effort I pulled out and back in again only with a little more force which produced a moan from Pete.

"He likes it a little hard," I told myself. I decided to go slow and hard for a bit just so he got it the way he seemed to like it. Nearly every time I hit bottom, I heard him moan. After fifteen or twenty of these, I started to pick up speed although I wasn't pulling out as much. My hips started doing most of the work as half my cock was in him most of the time.

Misty had picked up her pace on his cock and was bobbing up and down on half his cock with a moderate fervor. Pete's legs in my arms were tensing tightly at times, sometimes from the fucking and sometimes from Misty's attack on his cock. Regardless, it was turning me on and I leaned my torso back just a bit as my hips continued to drive my cock in his ass.

I looked to my side and Jack was fucking Mandy but he was also getting it from Eric. Mandy's eyes were closed and her hands were twisting her nipples to the point mine almost hurt thinking how hard she was working them. That sight coupled with the slippery tight flesh around my cock pushed me to the point of orgasm pretty quickly.

I pulled myself out of him letting his legs fall and then wrapped my hand around my cock to finish myself off. Leaning back on my haunches I watched the beauty in front of me massaging his balls as she sucked him. Eric was nearly behind me and he was grunting to announce his orgasm which just fueled me more.

I leaned forward and as I felt my balls tighten and aimed my cock at the base of Pete's then released my white creamy load. Bad thing my aim was good, but my cock didn't follow the aim and shot the first couple ropes onto Misty's face. I felt bad, but with my cock still shooting, I just let it go where it wanted with some landing on Pete's balls and another small amount on the crease of his thigh.

Slowing my stroking, the last little bit dribbled from the head and just clung to my fingers. Misty had seen me cum on Pete but continued working on his cock and his own explosion wasn't too far behind mine. Soon he tensed up and that lovely face just held his cock so the head was against the inside of her cheek as he emptied his ball's contents.

Her hand stroked his cock a little to coax the last bit out before she pulled him out of her mouth. She raised her hand toward me and I bent down and knew what was coming. Our lips met and then her tongue was pushing his man juice onto mine. Our lips uncoupled and I stuck out my tongue so she could see the little wad resting on it which was greeted by a smile. I then swallowed. I then leaned in and cleaned my own from her face.

Misty again smiled before moving down and sucking in my cum that was on his balls and the crease of his thigh. She showed me her tongue with what she had scooped up and swallowed.

Pete must have been doing something I couldn't see because all the sudden Misty's face tensed up and she lowered her head while digging her nails into the flesh of his hips. She moan and then had these rapid releases of breath followed by Pete making a declaration.

"I made you fucking squirt!" he exclaimed. "I never seen you do that before."

Misty was still hanging on to Pete with her fingers firmly planted on his hips, but I think she blacked out momentarily because she seemed complete limp. Pete raised his hand and you could see wetness running from his fingers down his forearm. When he brought his hand back down and rested it on her ass, Misty stirred and finally moved.

"Good Lord!" were the first words from her mouth. "Best cum ev-," and then the phone rang. Mandy, who was closest slid backwards off the pile a cushions, stretched out her arm and picked up the receiver.

"Hello," she said followed by, "Just a minute."

"Misty, it's for you," she announced.

Misty in slow motion rolled off her brother nearly taking him with her. I moved to offer her a hand up and I had to literally pull her because she seemed so weak. She made her way to the phone.

"This is Misty," followed by a minute or so of silence. She turned to look at Jack, then me and she smiled. "Great! On the 19th then. Thanks so much. Bye." She then hung the phone back up.

"We got it Jack! We got it!" she informed her brother.

"So the 19th then?" he responded.

Misty looked at me and then said, "We got the apartment for school."

Eric, Mandy and Pete added their elation to the announcement, but I stood somewhat dumbfounded. Again, my brain had been so consumed with the activities of the last couple days, I hadn't even considered that she and Jack were going to go to college.

"Where at?" I asked realizing how little I knew about her goals and plans. "Just off-campus in Columbus," she answered. "We are both going to Ohio State."

My heart nearly burst as I was going to start there in just a few weeks myself. This was almost too good to be true.

"Me too!" I exclaimed as I made my way to Misty and gave her a hug.

We all set around for a bit making small talk about our plans and then Eric made a startling announcement.

"Mom and Dad will be home in about twenty minutes," he announced.

Everyone hurriedly found their clothes, got dressed and then started putting cushions back on the sofas. The dart board came down and went back under a sofa along with darts and papers. The couple dirty towels were carried out to the laundry. I picked up all the glasses and the pitcher and headed upstairs with them.

Misty came up shortly afterwards and put her arms around me from behind. She felt wonderful with her breasts tight against my back.

"I think I could love you too, Brian," she whispered in my ear.

I turned around and hugged her as our lips met. Her arms wrapped me again as I heard the others coming up the stairs.

"You should probably go Brian," Misty said as she slightly released her hug. "We need to start dinner for Mom and Dad."

"Can I see you tomorrow?" I asked. She looked at me again with those deep brown eyes and a hint of a smile.

"If you want to," she coyly said.

12