Family Rule -- Everyone Plays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers

Misty moved her hips a couple times and I could feel my cock moving in that wonderful pussy. When she stopped, she mashed her breasts down a little on my upper stomach. I knew Eric must be working his huge cock into her ass. I couldn't feel it at first, but as he buried himself, her pussy became slightly tighter.

When he pulled out I could feel her inner walls move away from cock and it created a very intense sensation. A couple more thrusts and he started pounding her ass and I could feel every one of his downward thrusts along with her fingernails clawing at my chest. I could even feel her moans reverberating on my chest as she enjoyed her brother's attack on her backside.

Pete hadn't really gotten much action yet and he wasn't too happy. Soon he laid down next to us with his cock pointed toward Misty. She moved her head to the side and opened her mouth but could only barely touch the head of his cock because of the angle.

He raised up on an elbow and thrust his hip more toward her and she was able to suck in about half of his cock. This wasn't enough for him and he raised a little more and then began fucking her mouth with his cock. Like a trooper, she took everything he gave her.

I wasn't really fucking her as much as I was filling her hole. I tried to thrust up into her when Eric was on an upstroke, but it just wasn't that pleasurable and I became content with just feeling her pussy around my cock.

It wasn't very long, though, and I felt more force from Eric's pounding. Misty's moans confirmed his pace. All the sudden I heard him grunting and his weight came down on Misty and, in turn, on me.

"Oh yeah, yeah...damn I love your ass" he declared.

I could feel a shudder in her about the time I assumed he was pumping his cum and then felt her pussy almost grasping my cock. Was so intense a feeling I thought I was going to cum then and there, but somehow held off.

Pete pulled his cock from Misty's mouth as she relaxed a second and eventually Eric's weight lifted off of us. Pete jumped to his feet and started to move toward her ass.

"My turn finally," he bragged.

"Stop Pete!" Misty commanded.

"I wanna feel Brian cum in me and then you can fuck me wherever you want," she offered.

She began to get up on all fours and I felt my very warm and wet cock slip from her pussy.

"Brian roll over and go behind me," she said as she raised her leg giving me direction on which way to roll.

Again I was quick to fulfill her desires and even though the air was warm it felt cool on my juice covered cock as I got behind her. I moved up behind her and her pussy was a little higher than my cock so I put my hand on her hip and she pushed down a little.

With cock in hand I used the head to feel for the entrance to that wonderful hole. Once found, I moved a little closer on my knees, leaned forward and was balls deep in this beauty. I started fucking her slowly savoring the wetness enveloping my cock. Gently I increased my tempo.

Pete, still pissed he hadn't been able to fuck her at all, laid down on his back and positioned himself so he could play with her clit while I fucked her. Every few strokes I felt his finger graze my cock and, at first, it bothered me a little, but then I just figured it was a small price to play.

His ministrations on her clit must have been good for her because she was moaning louder and soon I felt her tense and her pussy tightened on my cock. Suddenly I felt warmth hit my balls as copious amounts of juices escaped around my cock.

All those sensations threw me into a primal state and I didn't realize my hips could move that quickly. I could feel a burning start around my balls and kept building until I couldn't stop it. The cascade of feelings that ran through my cock were near indescribable and I felt at least a dozen spurts of cum shoot from my now buried cock. So much so that Misty moved ever so slightly forward.

"Brian filled me," she announced. "He fucking filled me!"

As my energy quickly began to slump toward none, I leaned away from Misty's back side and just sort of fell over.

Jack was behind Misty and got close to her pussy examining the stream of cum that was dripping from his freshly fucked sister.

"That was a lot of jizz, Brian," he said. "It's still dripping out,"

Pete pushed Jack out of the way and also looked at the pearly liquid seeping from her open hole.

"Hmmm. Sloppy pussy? Sloppy ass?" he thought aloud. "Screw it. Both!"

In just a few seconds he was in her pussy and pounding it hard. I think the contact of their two bodies made the loudest slapping of the entire bunch. He was fucking last and he was going to fuck her good!!

He didn't stay in her pussy too long. He pulled out and stood, then partially squatted until his cock was lined up with her ass and just plowed into her. I really am not sure how her back handled his assault.

He pushed her torso down as much as he could to keep her ass up and just pounded away. He lasted a little longer in her ass, but eventually he too emptied his balls deep in her hole with a near animal-like and prolonged grunt.

As he finally pulled himself away from her, Misty just laid down on her stomach obviously satisfied from the fucking she had gotten from the four of us. The four of us waded back into the creek and were splashing water on ourselves to clean off the juices that were now drying on our cocks.

I turned to see Misty up on an elbow watching us with a somewhat wicked smile on her face. Eventually she too got up and went into the water and tried to clean her holes a little.

When fairly clean, we grabbed our trunks and Misty's two-piece and began walking toward home. Just before we got there we put our clothes back on. Misty came up to me and gave me a quick, tongue-entwining kiss.

"See you tomorrow?" she asked.

KevLev
KevLev
72 Followers
12