Family Secrets

Story Info
Vacation fun.
9.5k words
4.56
239.4k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers

I winced when I overheard the phone conversation between my wife and her sister about an upcoming vacation we had planned. I could only hear Amy's side of the dialogue, but it was clear she was inviting Debbie and her family to come along.

I had nothing against Debbie. She was about forty one, five years younger than us, and kind of cute, but never stopped talking. The entire trip would now be filled with her endless chatter. Bill, her husband, was OK. I liked Bill.

And then there was Alexandra, or Alex as she was called by everyone. Alex was nineteen, going on twelve. Just about everybody had given up trying to control Alex. A week with the college sophomore would at least be entertaining, because I could sit back and watch her wreak havoc on Debbie and Bill's trip without having to be the one to rein her in.

Not to mention simply getting to look at her for a week. Alex was by far the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen in my life. She had the body to match her looks and didn't hesitate to flaunt it. As we would be heading to warmer climates, just imagining some of her outfits made me hard.

Amy was apologetic when she came in and told me of the arrangements. I knew she would be. I also knew her remorseful mood would carry over into bed, where I used my advantage to be the beneficiary of one of her incredible blowjobs. Nobody can match Amy's skill using her mouth and hands on a hard cock. I came in torrents, but have to admit I had an image of Alex on my mind.

So, the week in Key West was to include my in-laws. There were actually some pluses to that, including the fact Amy and Debbie would go off on their own and I would have time to do what I wanted. I envisioned a lot of bar hopping and meeting new friends, some of which would even be straight.

The mid-forties is an interesting age, especially when you look a little younger, as both Amy and I do. At forty six, you aren't so old thirty-somethings totally ignore you and you're mature enough to know which ones are bullshitting you. I consider myself fairly good looking, with all my hair and a decent body. I think women are attracted to me, but don't get the wrong idea. I have never willfully looked for another woman. The sex Amy and I have is more than satisfactory.

But things happen, you know. And God did things happen in Key West. I will relate what I experienced personally and what I eventually found out from the others in the party, as I'll explain at the end.

The trip down was uneventful except for the temporary disappearance of Alex in the airport. She was found in one of the lounges with a middle-aged executive, drinking shots and generally flirting with him until he actually thought he had a chance with her. The guy obviously never met Alex before.

More than half drunk, she survived the flight like the rest of us.

I talked to Debbie on the plane more than I had expected to. I mean, I had expected to do a lot of listening to Debbie, but she let me get a few words in and it was rather pleasant. Debbie's got the same cute, oval face as Amy, with the same dark eyes and little nose. Her hair is cut short and always looks great. Like her sister, Debbie is only about five feet three inches tall and maybe one hundred ten pounds. Her waist is tiny and her breasts are proportionally small, but sufficient to be inviting.

I thought by the end of the flight that we were on pretty good terms.

We found our hotel on South Roosevelt Avenue and checked in. Each family had a suite, consisting of a living room and bedroom plus a small area with a wet bar, microwave and refrigerator. Alex was still complaining about having to sleep on the couch when Amy and I left her and her parents to fight it out.

Alex didn't always get her way, but God she was persistent. Only when there was nothing more for her to gain from arguing would she stop. I'm sure it was a successful technique with any man she encountered, such as college professors and boyfriends. She had a seductive voice when she wanted to use it. Combined with her face and model's body, she was a formidable foe.

I truly just wanted to relax for a week and I wasn't going to let Debbie and her family prevent that from happening. Little did I know what a key role they would play in the week being one of the best ever for me and Amy.

My adventure started the very first afternoon, just a few hours after arriving. I had drifted off on my own to tour the hotel grounds and walk across to the beach. I was gone less than an hour. When I came back, Amy wasn't in the room so I walked down the hall to Debbie and Bill's room. I knocked and a few seconds later, Alex opened the door.

"Oh, hi Uncle John," she said with a smile from behind the door.

"Is Amy here?"

She shook her head. "Nope. They all went looking for you. You didn't see them?"

"No," I said.

"C'mon in," she said, opening the door wider.

For some reason, I hesitated. But I walked in anyway and as soon as Alex moved out from behind the door I saw that she wore a colorful blue and red bikini. She had to notice my prolonged glance at her as I entered. She closed the door and walked past me into the living area of the suite. I stared brazenly at her luscious ass and long, lean body, thinking about an entire week of staring at her heavenly figure.

"Don't let me keep you from prime pool time, if that's what you had planned," I told her.

"I have all week," Alex replied, falling onto the couch and crossing her legs.

I continued across to the sliding glass door that led out to a tiny patio. Below us, the white sand of Smathers Beach and, beyond that, the sparkling clear water of the Gulf of Mexico stretched as far as I could see. Palm trees lined the beach and bright blue umbrellas shaded the sunbathers.

"I don't suppose we'll be seeing you until late into the night," I said.

Alex just smiled. "We'll see."

"Do you expect to find many guys your age down here?" I asked. "Key West is packed with older men, you know."

Alex stood up and slowly strolled over to me. She said, "Maybe it's an older guy I'm looking for, Uncle John."

She tilted her head and stared at me until I almost melted. She was close enough to reach out and touch, but I convinced myself not to.

"They would all be wishing they were nineteen again so they could be with you, Alex."

She replied, "But nineteen year old guys don't know what I want. They only care about themselves. They only care about getting their hard cocks inside my pussy."

I was too stunned by her words to respond. So she continued: "An older guy knows how to take his time and make sure I'm ready. He cares about me first."

Alex had my back pretty much pinned against the glass, even though our bodies were not touching. I was about to move around her when she reached down and took hold of my right hand. She raised it without any resistance from me until I realized she was going to place it on the side of her tit.

"No, Alex," I complained.

She pulled harder and my palm rested on the outside of her bikini top. The fullness of her breast was obvious just with the miniscule touch my fingers had of it. She pressed the hand against her with more force.

"And I know what you want," she said softly. "Touch me, Uncle John. Feel my tits."

I'll never understand what made me keep my hand there, except for the fact I wanted desperately to touch her. And she knew it. My fingers instinctively tightened around the tit and I moved my palm up so it covered her nipple, giving me my first good feel of the supple skin at the top of her breast, outside the bikini.

I felt my cock react to what was happening. When Alex put her hand on top of mine and pushed it under the bikini, I got even harder. She removed her hand and I massaged the top of her breast. Then she reached up and slid the strap of her bikini off her shoulder. Only her nipple was now covered and my hand was working its way in that direction.

Something in my brain clicked and I jerked my hand away.

"No! We can't, Alex. It's...wrong."

Without saying a word, she pulled her arm out of the strap and let the bikini fall until her entire breast was exposed. I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful fullness and firmness of it.

"Yes we can, Uncle John. Who's going to know?" Alex said. "I want you to lick it. Please. I love it when guys lick my tits."

I refused to move. I looked into her imploring eyes and had to look away. Then I felt her hand on my crotch. Oh my God. When her fingers tightened around my cock through my shorts I thought I would explode. She pulled on the budding erection and I leaned forward.

My tongue slid across her nipple one time. Then again. Then I was licking it harder and taking more and more of it into my mouth. I was sucking my niece's tit and getting harder by the second. I wanted more. I lightly bit the nipple and put my hand under the breast to support it while I sucked harder.

"Ohhhh yes," Alex moaned. "Just like that."

She let go of my cock and soon her bikini top was coming off and being thrown aside. I couldn't stop myself. I alternated between her two tits, listening to her beg me to bite harder. She clutched my cock again and she had to feel the heat of it all the way through my pants. I put my hands on her ass and our bodies came together, with only her hand in between.

Finally, and decisively, I pulled away, pushed Alex aside and walked out of the room.

Five floors below, sitting on a bench by herself, Debbie continued to stare up at the scene unfolding behind the sliding glass door of her room.

***

A half hour earlier, Amy and Bill had separated from Debbie while she was inside an antique shop. Debbie waved them on when they yelled in that they were returning to the hotel.

Bill was a quiet man, not one to take over a party or share his inner thoughts. He was attractive and athletic, but not overly so in either regard. He was the type of guy anybody could easily get along with.

Amy, for some reason, was able to extract more conversation out of him than anyone in the family, including Debbie. Amy and Bill were comfortable with each other and I was comfortable with them being on a vacation together. There was not a single reason for concern.

They were laughing as they entered the hotel. Bill's stories about Alex needed no embellishment to be humorous on their own. They rode the elevator up and walked down the hall. Just as Bill was ready to enter his room, Amy invited him down to ours. It was a consequential invitation in so many ways, as time would tell.

They found the room empty, which wouldn't have been the case had Bill been allowed to enter his own room, currently occupied by myself and Alex. Amy offered Bill a beer, which he declined. They sat on the balcony and looked out at the water and beach.

Fifteen minutes was all Amy needed to say that it was too hot for sitting outside.

When they were back in the room and Amy had pulled shut the blinds to block the sun, she pulled on the front of her blouse and said, "Whew. Southern Florida is almost too hot for me. I know Debbie loves it, but the afternoons here are too much."

Bill looked at her with his most innocent guise and replied, "Where's your bikini?"

Amy chuckled and said, "God. You really don't want to see me in a bikini, Bill."

"But it's why I agreed on the trip."

Amy slapped him on the arm, but her hand never came back. Bill had hold of it and used it to pull her closer. Their eyes met for only an instant. Then his lips were on hers and a kiss followed. It startled Amy, but she didn't retreat. The kiss endured and grew stronger. Then Bill had an arm around his sister-in-law and the kiss was passionate.

Amy's little whimpers were ignored. Their tongues met and Bill's hands began to explore the outside of Amy's shirt. The hands traveled around to the front and he lightly slid them across, covertly opening a single button in the middle of the shirt.

The only sounds were the kisses and Amy's moans. They let their bodies meet and Amy instantly recognized the hardness between Bill's legs. It excited her even more and she unconsciously ground her body into his.

Bill ran his hands through her hair and held her head. When the seemingly interminable kiss ended, they held each other without saying a word. They each had too many thoughts to express just one.

Then Amy's hand was on Bill's crotch. The touch was light, but meaningful. A few seconds later, she was kneeling in front of him. Bill simply watched as Amy pulled down his zipper, reached in, and pulled out his long, thick cock.

She looked up at him one time before running her tongue along the entire length of the erection. All of a sudden, she glanced up and said, "Listen for the door."

Bill nodded but wasn't sure how much listening he would be doing with an expert cocksucker beginning to treat him to the blowjob of his life. He felt her lips wrapped around his shaft and the tongue continue to rub against it. Then Amy began to bob her head up and down and Bill knew he was in for something special.

Amy gripped the cock and stroked it furiously as she continued to use her mouth on the remainder. Occasionally, she took him deep into her throat and Bill fucked her face for a moment. The throbbing cock leaked precum onto her tongue and Amy sucked him harder.

"Amy," Bill said quietly. "You're going to...oh God. Amy! Stop. I'm gonna cum. Stop!"

She had no intention of stopping until he was done. She pulled him closer by pulling on his ass. The cock sank deeper into her mouth.

Then Bill grunted loudly, put his hands on the back of Amy's head, and started to cum. He repeatedly thrust forward and each one put another load of warm, sweet cum in her mouth. Amy swallowed and sucked, getting pleasure out of every single drop Bill's cock deposited.

It was over in thirty seconds. Amy stood up and wiped her chin while Bill zipped up his shorts.

"What about you?" Bill asked. "I owe you one."

Amy smiled and said, "We may not be alone for long. Next time."

At that moment, I slipped my key into the door and opened it, finding Bill and Amy innocently standing in the living area.

"You're back," I said, having regained a little of my own composure in the walk down the hall.

"Yes. Just a while ago," Amy said, walking towards me.

We kissed and she tasted sweeter than normal. I looked at her and nonchalantly pointed to a button that was open on her blouse.

"Where's Debbie?" I asked.

Bill and Amy shrugged. "Left her in a store, as usual," Bill said.

***

At dinner, it was Debbie who was most troubled. Alex and I had a fairly good idea what had happened between us and Amy and Bill had their own understanding. But Debbie, from her vantage point of a park bench and without hearing any of the conversation between Alex and myself, was truly distressed at the fact Alex was seducing her uncle. Equally disturbing was the fact the uncle seemed to enjoy it.

Conversations took place as though nothing had ever happened. The plunging neckline of Alex's summery dress did get my attention which, in turn, didn't go unnoticed by Debbie. Bill and Amy sat next to each other and none of us realized Amy's foot occasionally worked its way up Bill's pant leg.

Thus began a most interesting vacation for the five of us.

Debbie had a restless night trying to think of the best way to approach Alex on the subject of what she saw. Debbie initially ruled out the possibility of approaching me first, although she knew that would be easier than talking to the problem child. However, her jealousy overruled her common sense and Debbie decided it WOULD be me she talked to. Apparently the flight down had piqued her interest more than I anticipated.

The morning went by without incident and before lunch all five of us were in lounge chairs by the pool. Amy and Debbie, of course, saw this as a multiple hour event. I saw it as an attempt to last one hour in the blazing sun and then find something else to do.

More than once during the hour I noticed the striking resemblance between Amy and Debbie when all they wore were bathing suits. When they lay on their stomachs, for instance, it really was hard telling one from the other. Little did I know how significant that resemblance would soon become.

When I'd had enough of the pool, I announced that I was going down to Duval Street to get something to eat and invited anybody to come along. I got no takers. I had brought my shorts and a t-shirt, so I put those on and left the others to work on their tans. I hadn't even left the hotel grounds when I realized my swimming suit was going to be uncomfortable under my shorts. So I headed up to the room to change.

Debbie and Amy were talking, as usual, when Amy dug into her beach bag.

"What are you missing?" Debbie asked.

"I can't find my Kindle. It must have left it in the bedroom charging."

"I'm ready for a break if you want me to go get it," Debbie volunteered.

"Do you mind?" Amy said.

"Not at all," Debbie said, already rising from her lounge chair. "Give me your key."

She pulled on her sheer cover-up top and, with the key in hand, started into the hotel. Several chairs down, unnoticed by anyone, Alex picked up her phone and checked the time.

I was naked, standing at the bedroom dresser looking for underwear and thinking about Alex and Debbie. Strangely, it was Debbie's body in her two piece bathing suit that was mostly on my mind. I stroked my cock innocently a couple times and felt it react instantly to the thought of Debbie and me in a situation similar to the one Alex put me in. I concluded it wouldn't be at all bad.

I was nearly erect when I heard the door open. The meandering thoughts in my mind had me in the mood to be playful with Amy, so I hid just inside the closet closest to the door coming into the bedroom. I heard the soft footsteps approaching and my cock twitched in the darkness. I saw her shadow first, and then finally she came into view.

Her back was towards me. I sprang out and threw myself onto her, forcing her straight down onto the bed with my arms wrapping around her body.

Debbie tried to shriek, but her breath was knocked out of her when she landed on the bed with me on her back. I was gripping her breasts pretty good when she turned her head around and I saw who it was.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed.

I only lifted myself a little because the realization hit me that I was naked and very hard.

"John! It's me," Debbie cried out.

My hands were out from under her but my nakedness remained.

"Don't turn around," I said nervously.

That's when Debbie giggled and I knew the crisis was over.

"Well, THAT'S not fair," she complained. "You get to fondle me and I don't even get to look?"

I was struggling to find an answer when Debbie turned slightly onto her side, glancing back as I got onto my feet again. Her eyes locked onto my cock and for just an instant it halted its rapid return to normalcy. Then Debbie scanned my body from head to toe.

I began to turn to get clothes.

"Don't! I mean...not yet, John," Debbie said with a plea in her voice.

I looked at her and she sat on the end of the bed, facing me. She debated whether to confront me with her knowledge of me and Alex. She thought about asking why somebody closer to my own age couldn't get the same attention. Instead, she picked up the room key Amy had given her and said, "Nobody can get in."

Her meaning was clear. The look on her face was obvious. She stared at my cock. I stepped forward and Debbie reached out for it. She let my cock rest in the palm of her hand before lightly squeezing it. The blood rushed to it and in a matter of seconds I was hard again.

"I felt you on my ass, John," she said quietly. "You didn't know it was me, but I wonder if you'd have been as hard if you knew it was."

eroslit
eroslit
2,740 Followers