All Comments on 'Family Secrets'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue...

Great story, very well done. A couple of typos but nothing to distract you. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
It sure sounds like...

...MORE!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
4*

Would have been 5* if Alex was in the last party!

napgamernapgamerover 9 years ago
I love it

Great story!!! Your writing is really solid and makes the story come to life. Thanks!!

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great sypry

would have liked a little more back story to describe shat lead the couples to stray from their marriage vows, but the action and dialogue was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Gave it 5*,, thanks for not having that hair brained slut Alex in the group

Too me , Alex is just A freaking child that never got enough spankings as she was growing up

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Yess A 5!!

I don't give 5s very often. Only to storys that are HOT!! Your discription of the action, including the times some one is watching the others, is outstanding, Vivid!!

The potential for more of these couples is open. Also potential for more fucking that little cunt Alex. I know Daddy wants more, & uncl John needs to lay some pipe with her. I really liked the 3some scene! Now that one was super HOT!!!

Thank You for enertaining me with this story. Going to check out your other works.

max052max052over 9 years ago
Damn good story

I liked the fact everyone came clean about cheating on their spouses and the two couples coming together. Yes, I think Alex could have been in the last scene even though I don't like the way she manipulates and blackmails her sex partners. 5 stars anyway, wouldn't mind seeing more chapters. Thanks for a great read.

max052

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this one

And wouldn't be opposed to a followup.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bored

I'm sorry, but you lost me after the second sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Good story with excellent pacing. I would like to see you write more about this family, maybe at a Family get together or even Family Reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thatis avacation i wish i could go there

this a hot story we need more keeepon stroking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Got names mixed up. Need to take more time to proofread.

A couple of times you mixed up the names of either Debbie and Alex, or Debbie and Amy. For example, on the last computer page, when they were confessing to each other what they had done with each other: "... but Bill and Amy were not disinclined to tell the story about their threesome." I had to go back and reread this and make the correction in my head as it should have read: "... but Bill and Debbie were not disinclined..." A mix up also occurred when Alex was with John the day that John had sex with both Debbie and Alex (at different times). That can (and did) distract and interrupt the flow of a good story. Take a little more time to proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bored?

If you don't give a story past the second sentence you aren't really giving it a chance at all. Great story and perfect pacing. The mix ups with the name didn't distract from the story line at all for me, but I can see where it may for some people. Either way, keep up the good work!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Oh Yes......

Great story, well told... the mistakes were minor... I never got beyond day dreaming of something like this but those day dreams were hot.....

Please continue this story.... I can see all kinds of possibilities for it.....

8letters8lettersover 9 years ago
Great story

You did a nice job of slowly bringing everyone in.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable storyline. Thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great story with superlative segue. Now on to to next chapter were they get Alex involved . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci

story TAGS