Family Secrets Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the tears of shame begin to flow down my cheeks and did nothing to stop them. I took him deeper into my throat, choking myself on his cock, feeling dirty but unable to stop, and loving the way his dick felt moving in and out of my mouth.

He gently pushed my head away and laid me down on the rug beside the fireplace. He kissed my lips again before moving down towards my belly, kissing it softly before his lips touched my clit. I began to shake as what felt like a bolt of electricity went through my body as I felt his tongue begin to flick across my clit. He pulled up and looked at me, “your pussy tastes so good Charlene. I’m glad my dream has finally come true and I have finally tasted your sweet cunt.”

I began to cry harder but pushed his head back down, wanting badly for him to make me cum. He sucked my clit hard into his mouth, grabbing it with his teeth and moving his tongue hard and fast. My hips thrust up as I began to cum. My head thrashed from side to side as my orgasm hit, I couldn’t make a sound or breathe as my body shook uncontrollably. Finally, I felt air enter my lungs and I let out a loud low cry as I began to calm down. I had to end up pushing him away from me, I thought that I would die from passion if he kept licking.

As he came up he smiled at me and then bent down to kiss me. I moaned, as I tasted myself on his lips. He gave me no time to brace myself and I felt his cock invade my virgin hole. I screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain, “Oh Charlene you feel so good! You’re so tight.”

I moaned as the pain subsided. His cock felt wonderful driving in and out of me at a slow pace. I figured he was trying to hold himself from cumming, he hadn’t any idea that I had actually still been a virgin. I felt the electricity come back into my body and wrapped my legs and arms around him, holding him tightly to me as I began to cum once again. I began to move my hips, making him plunge deeper and go faster than he had been as my cream shot out around his cock. He began to moan with me, “I’m going to cum Charlene!” I held him tighter to me, longing to feel his cum shooting deep inside of me. I began to moan loudly as my brother’s seed was released inside my womb. He bent down and kissed my lips hard as he pulled out, both of our bodies shaking a bit as he lay beside me.

He took me in his arms and as my tears finally began to dried up. “Now that’s better.” He said with a smile. “I wish Mom could have been here to see how good her girl really was.” I gave a small smile, there was no reason to try and fight anything now that the deed had been done. No matter how bad my Uncle had wanted it all to stop and had tried by leaving my Mother and making her give up her son the family legacy would live on.


12