All Comments on 'Family Sex Saga Pt. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree with the first comment..

It could've been better...but ofcourse u can write.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 14 years agoAuthor
Michele Responds

Dear Anonymous,

Whilst I always like feedback I find some of your responses a little jaded. First off the comments are from ‘Anonymous’, please leave an email addreess so we can confer a little. Yes I can write (and without bragging, a little better than most of the tripe that gets published here).

As for being “dopey” to introduce a character with more than one name, I don’t think that it is unusual for a person to change their form address as it often happens in real life, my real name is obviously not Michele Nylons, and I have had more than one nickname as I grew up; but I will always answer to Michele (with one ‘L’ please).

But thanks for the feedback and keep reading (is there an element of jealousy there?) “It could've been better...but of course u can write”. I would be interested in reading any of your work, or don’t you write; just review? They say if that if you can’t play the game the next best thing is to coach, don’t they? (“They” always have a lot to say!)

xxx

Michele

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gifted Writer

Innate ability to write succint detail with interesting story line that keeps your interest. Great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Immersive

Quite an immersive story. Any chance for a sequel? (the name does indicate that there should be a squele however this has been posted a long time ago)

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs a Part 2

This was part 1, so you obviously planned part 2. Could be an interesting read, as this was a good story. Personally, I'd like to see his mother lose everything, and thrown in the gutter - where the conniving bitch deserves to be. Keep on writing, you are one of my favourite authors.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago

i agree with 5/11 anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredibly hot. So much fun. My own pantyhose and panties got soaked

Best stories yet. The sensuous nylons were sacrificed. All in good fun. Including desired incestuous development. Mommy caressed the silky nylons.I almost came immediately my cock. wet and hard I almost came in my panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful, well-written story, with lots of arousing sex. Always good for my frequent masturbation fun, Michele. Thank you, sweetie. I loved how Alex got revenge on his mother. Great that she feared the hold he had over her and therefore allowed him to use her every Wednesday for his sexual pleasures. Actually, I think she enjoyed and wanted his cock fucking her whore pussy. Delia craved sex and hard dicks!! So any naked dickmeat was what she desired and got. The incest adds a wonderful dimension to the story. Incest always kntrigues me!! Especially since I had an amazing sexual relationship with my mother-in-law for a number of years. She welcomed my young hard cock filling her holes regularly. I must admit, she was a horny old bitch that knew how to please me in a variety of ways. I loved having her naked body to ravish!

But, back to your story, Michele. Loved it and now I'll continue reading other stories from your vast list of satisfying reads. I love how you think, Michele. You know, sexy, panty-loving, dirty, whorish, transwoman, frequent sucking on cocks and pussys, fucking and just good perverted sex all brings me to many wonderful fountains of juice spraying with amazing pleasure. So thank you more than you know, Michele. Love 💘 ya.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3980 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...