Family Sex Saga Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

By the time I graduated from law school my grandfather was in his seventies; he was not quite senile and still demanded his Wednesday afternoon session with his daughter-in-law. By now mother quit fucking and fellating him; she would come into his den, lock the door, hike up her skirt so he could paw at her sex while she masturbated him wearing a latex glove.

It was during one such session that he suffered a fatal heart attack. Mother calmly rearranged her clothing, checked his pulse to confirm he was dead, disposed of the latex glove and smoked a cigarette before calling an ambulance.

My father, Tremont Joyner Bouvier, inherited the family firm and fortune and Delia was happy for a while. She even stopped seeing her illicit lovers and pretended to be a loving wife. But this situation didn't last for long.

By the time I was twenty six my father had a firm grip on the Bouvier business, my sister had married a fine young lawyer who was more than likely bound to follow his father's footsteps into state politics and then on to Congress and I was engaged to my beautiful fiance.

I had pretty much dissociated myself from my scheming family and was employed in a small law firm two counties away. At the insistence of my mother and my bride to be, I consented to a small pre-nuptial dinner at my father's house after the wedding rehearsal. It was attended by my prospective parents-in-law, the rest of the wedding party consisting of my friends from my law firm, my sister and her husband and few close family friends.

Mother droned on throughout the dinner about how her only son, of whom she now to be seemed to be immensely proud, could be doing far better for himself in his father's firm and lamented that I had virtually cut all my family ties.

After quite a few drinks it came the time for some of the guests to give me a traditional roasting and my friends and relatives told some embarrassing anecdotes from my younger days and bawdy stories from my college days.

As usual my mother was not to be outdone. By this time Delia had drunk nearly a full bottle of wine when she stood up and told the astonished audience about how she had found her teenage son masturbating with her underwear and how, when she had spanked his bottom for this misdemeanour, he had the audacity to climax all over her best stockings.

Delia thought the story was hilarious but everyone else thought it was repugnant and embarrassing. They were all taken aback by the story. I was grilled incessantly by my bride to be who by now was well aware of my nylons and lingerie fetish as I often asked her to dress in stockings and sexy lingerie when we made love. She wanted to make sure that she was not the subject of an Oedipus complex. I stayed up all night convincing her it was not the case and in the morning we were wed.

I endured the sniggering and smirks from the wedding guests the next day, but over the next month it became intolerable. I knew that all of my colleagues and relatives were gossiping about what had happened between me and my mother; one or two even winked at me as if to say they could understand why I would want to fuck my own mother!

In the end the slander and innuendo became intolerable and I left the firm and moved interstate where I set up my own small law firm. I had no further contact with my mother but I watched my family's antics from afar and gossip of my mother's shenanigans and indiscretions still managed to reach me.

My father had a stroke about a year later and my mother put Trey in a high-priced nursing home and moved into his office to take over running the business. She didn't actually do anything; she delegated the day to day running of the firm to management; but she liked to dress in power suits and sit in father's office. It was probably fitting that Dee-Dee ended up in the same office where she had fellated my grandfather in order to join the family.

This is where my mother made the mistake that let me take my revenge. After being caught in 'flagrante delicto' with one of her young lovers my father had put his foot down. It was too late to impose a pre-nup but he did have his lawyers write up a clause that in the event that he became incapacitated or mentally unable to run the business, then Dee-Dee would become CEO and Managing Director of the firm.

But.............................She could only preserve this position if she remained faithful. In the event of a proven indiscretion the business was to be given over to me to manage.

Of course Dee-Dee could not keep her panties on; the truth was she loved cock and couldn't live without the occasional good fucking. What she really liked was the power she had over men; they craved her body, ogled her long legs, her large tits and her tight ass. At fifty-plus, dressed in a tight fitting business suit, nylons, heels and makeup, she was still a stunner. Men drooled when she deliberately dangled a heel or rasped her nylon-clad thighs together or bent over to show off her tight ass or her big tits or opened her legs wide enough to give them a sneak-peek up her skirt. Yes my mother was a vixen. And she was fucking one of the young partners!

Tryce Bowman was younger than I was; good looking and athletic, mother couldn't keep her hands off him! He seduced her in the big office one afternoon and since then they had been meeting regularly at the Marriott. The problem was that Tryce couldn't keep his mouth shut and he bragged about his conquest to a mutual friend who nearly broke the state speed record to drive over to my office and tell me.

I smiled to myself and plotted my revenge. I didn't want to take Dee-Dee's business form her; I wanted to totally humiliate her; just like she had humiliated me.

I drove over to my home town and took a hotel room at the Holiday Inn and the next afternoon I entered my father's firm unannounced.

One of the first things my mother did when she took over dad's business was to sack his faithful secretary Rosie; my mother can hold a grudge for years. Rosie had been replaced by a young assistant with rugged good looks and a thousand dollar suit. He tried to stop me from entering Dee-Dee's office but I breezed past him.

"It's ok Renard; leave my son and I alone for a while please; I'm sure I can deal with him myself," she smiled wickedly at me and dismissed her young assistant.

Dee-Dee looked stunning; dressed in a tight-fitting navy-blue business suit, the skirt riding high on her thighs, the jacket open to reveal a cream satin blouse with a plunging neckline. She wore black patent-leather high-heeled pumps and smoke-grey translucent hosiery. Her crimson-streaked brunette bob framed her heavily made-up face. A miasma of 'Poison', her favourite perfume, (and also ironically, most fittingly named), wafted around the office.

"Alex; what a wonderful surprise! What brings you here?"

Her ruby-red lips opened and she ran her pink tongue over her ivory white teeth as she studied me from behind my grandfather's mahogany desk. She had kicked the chair back from behind the desk and her long legs encased in the smoky hose were on display; her legs were crossed and her skirt had ridden up displaying the tops of her thighs and she lazily swing one foot from which dangled a black stiletto-heeled pump.

I stared down at her; my eyes following her legs up to her slim waist and then up her body, briefly gazing at her ample breasts, her red lace-trimmed brassiere peeking out of her cream satin blouse, then on to her stern but attractive face.

"Tryce Bowman," I whispered, "that's what brings me here."

Mother paled but she quickly regained her composure.

"Hmmm, yes; Tryce Bowman. He's one of my litigants in the corporate department. What of him?" She beamed back at me.

"You're fucking him," I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh Alexander; please don't use such vulgarity in front of your mother!" her smile never wavered.

"So you don't deny it?"

"My father is locked away in a nursing home and you're fucking the help!" I hissed.

"Oh don't be so melodramatic! Your father is in the most expensive facility money can buy, he gets gourmet food, French wine and handjobs from pretty young nurses Alex!"

"He's hardly an invalid; he's just recovering and I'm watching the store while he does," Dee-Dee grinned up at me and uncrossed her legs.

She smoothed out her skirt but the side pleat opened up and displayed her thighs all the way up to her waist. Despite my anger I couldn't help but stare.

"I see you're still fascinated by mommies legs Alex; can't keep your eyes off them can you?" she grinned and opened her legs slightly.

"I know about the post-nuptial agreement mother; if you're fucking around then the business falls to me by default," I said staring into her steely hazel eyes.

"Why you little ingrate!" she hissed.

"Ingrate! You humiliated me in front of my wife, my friends, my family and my colleagues! I had to leave town!" I hissed back.

"Oh Alex; all I did was tell the truth! You liked to hump mommies legs and masturbate into her panties!"

"I bet you would still like to if you could!"

She spread her legs and her skirt rode the rest of the way up her thighs revealing red satin panties; the V of the front panel was tight against her cunt.

"You fucking bitch!" I whined.

"Alex; you've always been a whiney, ineffectual mommies boy. You aren't going to tell anyone about Tryce Bowman; you're too scared to step into your father's shoes otherwise you would have done so long before now!" Dee-Dee sneered.

I lost my temper and pulled her out of the chair and she tottered on her high-heels as she tried to maintain her balance.

"Why Alex; you're finally showing some balls after all these years!" she giggled, inciting me further.

I spun her round and pushed her forward and bent her over the desk, pulling her hands behind her back. I kicked her heels apart opening her legs.

"I'll show you some balls Dee-Dee!" I growled.

"My, my Alex," she giggled again.

I unzipped my flies and release my turgid cock; I snatched at the split pleat of my mother's skirt and ripped the material along the seam and yanked the torn garment from her body. I gazed at her spectacular ass clad in the tight fitting red satin panties and her long legs encased in the smoky-grey shiny pantyhose. I rubbed my cock in the crease of her ass delighting in the feel of the satin against my tender shaft.

"Alex! What are you doing?" She sounded unsure of herself now.

My cock nestled into her ass crack and I humped her satin-clad buttocks; pre-seminal fluid leaked from the eye of my cock and darkened the red satin panty fabric. I moved my cock onto her leg and rubbed my cock on her thigh; the slippery nylon hose felt exquisite on my sensitive glans.

Instinctively my mother closed her legs on my erect cock and I rocked back and forth; fucking my mother's sleek satiny thighs.

"You still have a thing for mommies legs," she laughed and wriggled her ass.

"When you've finished you can clean up the mess and buy me a new skirt; I'll get Renard to show you out," she said sarcastically.

"Poor Alex; the same pathetic little boy with a fixation for his mother's nylons," she spat.

That was when I snapped! I was going to show this bitch that I was no longer a pathetic little panty-boy; I was a man!

"I have a thing for this too!" I grunted and snatched at the gusset of her pantyhose and tore a hole in the sheer fabric.

Dee-Dee gasped and began to struggle but the sight of her wriggling ass only incited me further. I still held her wrists behind her back and I pushed her down on the desk. I poked my cock in the hole I had torn in her pantyhose and then pushed it under the gusset of her panties probing away until I felt it nestle in her moist labia.

The hot wet lips of my mother's cunt enfolded my erection.

"Alex!" my mother yelped; you are a naughty boy now stop this!" Dee-Dee whimpered but I felt her push her ass back against my crotch.

My hard cock slowly slid deep inside my mother's hot wet tunnel until my groin slammed into her soft buttocks. I took hold of her hips and ground my groin against her ass twisting my hard cock inside her tight cunt.

"Oh mother!" I groaned and began to slowly fuck her with long hard strokes.

"Oh fuck me son!" Dee-Dee moaned and fucked me back; pushing her panty-clad ass back against me as I thrust in and out of her.

Her cunt was hot, tight and wet and felt like a velvet glove squeezing my rock hard cock; I drove myself in and out of my mother, relishing the feel of power and sexual energy. We were both panting and groaning. Dee-Dee had stopped struggling and was now thrusting her ass back against me as I fucked her.

I wanted more; I wanted total subjugation! I pulled my throbbing cock from my mother's slick cavern and quickly spun her around. I put my hands on her hips and hoisted her onto the desk. Dee-Dee knew what I wanted and she opened her legs wide for me. I stepped between her opened thighs and tore out the crotch of her pantyhose and roughly pulled the gusset of her panties aside and slid my cock back inside her.

Dee-Dee lifted her legs and pulled me deeper inside her and rubbed her calves along my flanks. I stripped off my jacket and shirt; I wanted to feel her nylon-clad legs against my skin. She locked her heels behind my back and began to hump me; lifting her ass clean off the desk and pushing her mound hard against my pubis to stimulate her clitty.

I ground myself against her and felt my orgasm building; I roughly lifted her face to mine and kissed her passionately as I emptied my seed inside her. She humped frantically against me as she felt me flood her cunt with hot sperm; she wrapped her arms around me and dragged her heels along my flanks to encourage me to drain my spend deep inside her. She ground her cunt hard against me and I felt her body shudder as her orgasm exploded deep inside her.

"Oh Alex! Oh son!" she moaned as I expelled the last of my seminal fluid deep inside my mother.

I crushed my lips against hers and drove my tongue inside her mouth; kissing her passionately. She responded by drumming her heels on my back, her nylons rustled on my bare skin, and her fingers raked my back.

We both gasped and wheezed as our orgasms slowly subsided. I pulled my slowly deflating penis from Dee-Dee's puffy bruised cunt and watched a trickle of semen dribble out of her and trickle down her ass crack. I wiped my sticky cock on her thigh and watched as the semen stain soaked into her smoky grey nylons.

Dee-Dee reluctantly opened her legs and let me step away from her grasp.

"Well my, my Alex; you have grown up after all! You are a true Bouvier male, taking what you want," she smiled coyly at me as she adjusted her panties to cover her sex.

"Of course I am mother; now about the post-nup," I answered as she picked up her tattered skirt.

"What about it Alex?" she smiled at me as she pulled her skirt up her long sleek legs.

"Daddy doesn't need to know about your affair with Tryce Bowman; provided of course, I get what I want," I replied.

"And that would be?"

"The same arrangement you had with grandfather," I grinned at her.

"Oh you know about Lucien then?"

"I know you fucked him every Wednesday without fail," I sneered.

"Even on my wedding day," she smiled insolently.

"Well mommy; I want you every Wednesday; I'll email you every Tuesday and tell you what I want you to wear."

"Deal" Dee-Dee answered quickly.

"Which reminds me; tomorrow's Wednesday. I'll be at the Holiday Inn. Wear a nice tight suit, bustier underneath, black seamed stockings, stiletto heels; no panties!"

I turned on my heels and marched out the office leaving my mother with my sperm dripping from her cunt and a tattered skirt.

"Here; go buy the bitch a new skirt!" I threw a hundred dollar bill at Renard and walked towards the elevator smiling to myself.

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers