All Comments on 'Family Snapshots: Solo Trio'

by Thermite

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

I would love to read more about it! I am going to check if you have other stories now but I am definetely a fan of your work. Keep going! - Phantom-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4

Rant on, mate! More pics, you said?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need photos

Lovely story but kept wanting to see what the pic looked like you talked about so much.

ThermiteThermitealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear 'YUCK' Anon...

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback. Frankly, I needed the laugh. Your comment is perhaps unnecessarily offensive toward people who live with learning and developmental difficulties, though, so you may want to tone down the whole 'retard' bit. <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I often wonder...

...why the "YUCK" sort of individuals bother reading to the end of a story they so obviously detest? I'm sure we all appreciate being beating to death with their CAPS lock keys, and where else can one be so impressed by such eloquence, but the rationale escapes me.

For what it's worth, I thought the story had merit. The concept and format were both departures from the norm, and the story line has potential. Is it winning any contests yet? Probably not, if I'm judging, but it think that subsequent editions could get there. In summary, I would encourage you to continue this series. I will enjoy it and appreciate your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would really like to see the pcs tho

This was an awesome story keep it up ;) oh i and i would like to see those photos

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterover 7 years ago
Where's the yuck?

I couldn't find the 'Yuck' comment so I could have a laugh too, but I can imagine it's thrust (if you'll excuse the pun). I've had similar inane, judgemental tripe written about my own stories by folk who lack the courage to even leave their pseudonyms. I used to delete them but can't be bothered now...its just an occupational hazard.

As for your work - I think it's dramatically under-scored. I love the style and pace and the originality. Well done indeed, and keep writing!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I thought the story was hot...

Carrie is a slut of the first order... needing a hard cock in each hole at the very least, daily.

However, your story has not dealt with the frigid bitch yet. Big bro needs to get a lawyer, and get his daughter away from the bitch that wants no sex, before she ruins her daughters life with her warped sense of love and life, and divorce her, like yesterday.

No one could expect anyone to put up with that cunt in a marriage, after she decided that no sex was good sex in the middle of the marriage. Unless both felt that way.

I don't think Harry even knows what he has been missing until his slut sister showed him what real sex is like..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThermite@Thermite
Isn't this technically an autobiography? Just a thought. Anyway, I'm a white Australian member of the homo sapiens sapiens species. I enjoy writing and I've been told I'm not too bad at it. I write erotica rather slowly. This is by choice rather than necessity - I CAN wri...