Family Snapshots: Solo Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thermite
Thermite
88 Followers

"Oh, I'm sure," Carrie nodded.

"Sure about what?" Harry asked, frowning at us both.

Without taking her eyes off me, Carrie stood, put her glass neatly down on the coffee table (I really should just say 'table' because it's the only one she owned) and walked over to Harry. It was only when she sat in his lap that she looked him in the eyes and that was about when he froze like a deer being stalked by a tiger.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

Carrie leaned over and kissed our brother right on the lips. It wasn't a sisterly kiss; I could see her tongue lick at his lips when she pulled back and she only did that because he actually pulled her head away.

"Carrie, holy fuck!" he protested, but he didn't push her further away.

"Come on," Carrie whispered to him, "you know it makes sense. I'm hot, you need to fuck someone and there's no way any of us can afford to have anyone find out you've fucked me."

"Yeah, because you're my fucking sister," Harry snapped. "What the hell was in that champagne?" Then he looked over to me, presumably for support, but I just shrugged. "Oh, come on, don't tell me you think this is a good idea too?"

"Harry, Mark's been fucking me for the last year."

"What??"

I shook my head. "Be fair, not a whole year."

Carrie kissed Harry's neck and then said, quite clearly, "When you got to Mark's place, Harry, I was in the shower cleaning his cum out of my hair." She kissed him again. "This is real, I want to fuck you and I really don't expect Mark will mind."

Harry's mouth opened and shut a few times as he looked between the two of us.

"Oh, I don't really do jealousy," I admitted, "and it's for a good cause."

"Exactly," Carrie giggled, running her hand down Harry's stomach. "The 'Get Big Brother Laid' Charity. Oooh, someone's started paying attention," she added, grinning wickedly.

"You're my sister," he objected, but the fight was going out of him. Carrie's hands can do that.

"Your cock doesn't care."

"My cock's an idiot!"

"Maybe you should be an idiot too." She waved at me. "Mark, can you pull my dress off for me?"

I did what she said. Of course I did. She was straddling Harry's legs now and I knew there was that captivating 'boi-oi-oing' moment when her breasts fell free of the cloth when I lifted it over her head. She was naked underneath, of course; she hadn't even worn panties. Those magnificent tits bounced free of the Princess Leia costume right in front of Harry's eyes. Carrie didn't have to move his hand up to touch them because I, tossing the dress aside, did it for her.

"I'm going to regret this," Harry groaned, but I saw his fingers tighten around the mound of pliant flesh.

"Is he going to regret it, Mark?" Carrie asked cheekily, pulling at the front of Harry's pants, undoing the belt with drunk but insistent fingers.

I shook my head. "Sister or not, this woman has a pussy like you simply would not believe," I informed my brother. "The only thing you're likely to regret is that people need food."

"What?" he asked, somewhat distracted by the fact that his cock - rock-hard, I noticed - had bounced free and Carrie was stroking it in long, twisting motions.

"Well, you've got to stop to eat some time."

Harry groaned, his hips shifting up without any input from his brain, Carrie letting out a giggle of delight. He was trapped. Even if he'd stopped right then we'd both seem how much he wanted it. I talked to him about it afterward and that, apparently, was the point where he figured he was going to Hell just for wanting it, if Hell existed, so he might as well enjoy it while he could.

"This is a once-off thing, right?" he asked, panting into Carrie's mouth as she drew close.

"That depends on how good you are," she replied archly, kissing him like she was drowning in him.

*****

It wasn't until Carrie climbed off Harry's lap, pushed his legs apart and sank his boner into the perfect 'O' of her mouth that I felt maybe it might be time for me to leave. Hell, it wasn't until she'd been bobbing there for a minute or so, cheeks hollowed as she sucked and her tongue swirled in the way I was so familiar with.

Harry looked up at me when I stood, eyes wide, still a bit stunned about what was going. "Uh, you're going?" he asked.

Carrie pulled herself off Harry's cock with a lewd, sloppy pop. "Oh no you don't," she declared, using her hand to keep the action going as she looked over her bare shoulder at me. "If you're bored there's a pussy down here that needs attention." She got up on all fours and wiggled her butt at me, the invitation clear.

I watched the two as she got back to business. I knew my sister; she wouldn't even think that I might not do what she was suggesting. It wouldn't even have occurred to her that I might just leave. But it wasn't her that I was worried about right then. She'd made her feelings clear on the matter, after all, there was no doubting her consent. Hell, her fucking demand. No, I was more concerned about Harry. His little sister was giving him what was probably the first blowjob in a very long time and he might not be cool with his brother sitting there watching. Or, for that matter, his brother playing with their sister's cunt at the same time.

Harry gave me a desperate look, a pleading look 'Don't go,' he mouthed silently, and I realised that if he was left alone with Carrie he might lose his nerve - or find himself doing all sorts of things he didn't want to.

It turns out that he didn't have to worry about that so much but I stayed, in any case, squatting down behind Carrie and running my fingers over her increasingly wet slit. She moaned around Harry's cock, which set him moaning too, and I grinned at the reaction. Yeah, she was turned on. She was way too far gone to need any foreplay so that, of course, is exactly what I gave her. I slipped my fingers around, exploring the texture of her labia, finding and tickling her clit. I struggled out of my clothes, a bit awkwardly, teasing her pussy all the while. Every buck of her spine, every twist and moan and whimper, was transferred directly through to Harry, who was gripping the arms of his seat hard in an attempt to avoid grabbing hold of Carrie's head.

She wouldn't have minded but he didn't know that.

I dipped two fingers into her. She was tight, tight as always, her muscles clamping down on my digits as they slid their way inside. I saw the shiver run right through her body and decided things needed to move along. Drawing my hand back I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her head off Harry's cock and lifted her off the ground in the one motion. I heard my brother moan, somewhere between relief and disappointment, and bore Carrie over to her bed. I jerked my head at my brother, a 'come on,' gesture.

There I sat up against the headboard, Carrie cradled between my legs. I pulled hers nice and wide - not that she needed much encouragement - and we waited for Harry to strip down. Carrie's cunt was open like the proverbial flower, a cunt-orchid that made a perfect target for our older brother.

It was amazing, the sense of intimacy, being behind Carrie when our brother leaned over and drove the head of his cock - longer than mine but thinner too, and uncurved - deep into her for the very first time. I felt every twitch in my lover as another man penetrated her right to the core, my own cock snuggled between her butt cheeks. I felt her move back against me as his weight bore down and as he began to thrust she shifted, writhed, arched her back.

Harry was slow and gentle at first, not sparing her for depth but making sure not to go too fast. That didn't last long and under Carrie's whispered urging our brother was soon slamming into her with everything he had. Really, it felt like I was hanging on for the ride, rocked and pushed as the beautiful woman in my arms was hammered so powerfully.

Carrie's orgasm pushed its way up out of her belly and she began twitching and moaning, hands grabbing at Harry's shoulders and biceps. It was so obvious she was cumming that it clearly drove Harry to the brink himself and he had to drag himself free, not wanting to finish just yet. As soon as he was clear I snaked a hand around and started frigging Carrie hard, up and down over her puffy clit just the way she liked it. She didn't squirt but she sure as hell went into convulsions for a while, her moan-scream muffled only because I had a hand clamped hard over her wide-open mouth. Harry was watching her, head back against my shoulder, nostrils flaring and eyes rolled back, stroking his dick idly as we waited for Carrie to recover.

Quick as a flash, she twisted round and got up, pushing Harry back along the bed until he, too, was sitting up. Her head went down and she sucked her own taste off his rod, giving her arse a brief slap to let me know what my next duty was. We'd never had a threesome together but she'd given me that sign more than once when she was too breathless to talk.

I got to my knees and sank into her, hitting home with as much force as I could muster. The single hard pound against her back wall resounded right up inside her, a painful but pleasurable shock to her cervix. She squealed around Harry's cock and then began bobbing up and down with even more fervour, slobbering over his manhood like a regular porn star. Whenwhile I started fucking her in long strokes, laying a stinging slap to one arse cheek, then the other, until both were a nice rosy red. We didn't play the slap-game too often but right then it seemed perfect.

Harry was watching me, that stunned-mullet look still plastered across his face. I winked at him and bent my head to concentrate on fucking my little sister; it was important to me that she enjoy this as much as she could. Harry's pleasure I wasn't so worried about - his comfort, sure, but not his pleasure. Carrie was focused enough on that for all three of us.

As Carrie's tremors started again I put a hand on the back of her head and pushed down, keeping her trapped as I fucked her, so when she came in a gush of juices she couldn't make any more noise than a strangled gurgle. I wasn't exactly forcing her, I figured, considering she was taking the hint and stuffing as much of Harry's dick down her throat as she could manage (and she could manage quite a bit).

After she'd relaxed into post-orgasm I drew back, relented for a while, and we sat there on the bed panting.

That wasn't all of it, though.

Harry tried to say something but Carrie stopped him, immediately putting a finger to his lips and then replacing it with her own. No talking was allowed, it seemed, and to be honest I could see the sense in it. Without saying a word she moved me out of the way and pulled on Harry's arm until he was laying on his back. Then she climbed on top of him, angled his cock just so and sank back on it. She rode him like that for a while, grinding her cunt down against him, his surprised expression showing that he'd just found out how wet his little sister gets. His cock was oiled with her cream, slick and shiny when she pulled herself up, her flesh slapping wetly down over and over.

That wasn't enough, though. I pushed her down so she was laying against Harry and she opened her mouth in surprise but I did exactly the same thing she'd done to Harry - finger against her lips, then replaced it with a most unbrotherly kiss.

When I straddled Harry's legs behind her she looked back at me with some confusion. When she felt the head of my cock push against the tight pucker of her arse she froze and as I eased my rod into that clenching orifice she had to bite Harry's shoulder to stop herself moaning.

I could feel my cock slide along Harry's, separated only by a thick pillowy wall of tissue. I didn't stop, easing slowly but inexorably into her bowels, until I felt my balls rest against my brother's. Then I began to move and, after a few moments, Harry did too.

Our timing was awful. We weren't even close to synchronous; it was the first time either of us had done anything like it and remember we were both still pretty drunk. I don't think Carrie noticed, though; she was bucking and writhing, nails digging into Harry's arms hard enough to leave semi-circle imprints, pulling up and pushing back hard to impale herself. To say she loved it would have been an incredible understatement. I almost stopped when she leaned back to kiss me and I saw tears running down her cheeks but the way she was moving suggested that if I pulled out of her she might just have bitten my head off. Carrie didn't put up with pain that she didn't want, in any case, but considering how overwhelming the moment was for me and Harry I can only imagine what it was like for her, impaled on her brothers' cocks, so vastly full.

She came first and when she did it was really fucking hard. She squirted powerfully, splattering Harry's cock with her juices, her scream bouncing off the walls before I could stop it. Even when I clamped my hand over her mouth she screamed on and on. She seemed to cum for an amazingly long time and she was still going when Harry tensed, arched up and burst like a fountain. I could feel every convulsive twitch of his cock and the two of them set me off, too. I slammed deep and hard, holding Carrie in a grip that twisted her body half around, filling her bowels with my cream.

Then I collapsed, Carrie tipped over and we were laying on our sides, our sister still stuffed cunt and arse with our spunk and our dicks.

*****

I woke up some time later. We'd both gone soft, of course, and had slipped out of her but the three of us were still cuddled up together on the bed. Harry was sleeping deeply and Carrie was watching him, turning to look over her shoulder at me when she felt me stir.

"Hi," she giggled softly, kissing me a little awkwardly before snuggling back into position.

"Hi yourself," I answered, kissing her shoulder, She sighed agreeably and tilted her head to give me access to her neck. Chuckling at the implied order I nonetheless obeyed, taking delight in the scent and texture of her skin and sweat. "That was unexpected."

"It was fucking awesome, you mean," she answered, and I found that I couldn't disagree. "I'm so lucky. Two wonderful brothers who like fucking me," she commented, before her tone dropped down to a sultry purr. "Like a degenerate, horny little slut. Mmmm." She wriggled her butt back against my cock which, against all probability, was stirring again.

"You love being the slut," I noted.

"You love me being the slut," she answered, "or part of you does, by the feel of it."

We watched Harry sleeping for a while, clearly dead to the world. I had the feeling it was the first really solid sleep he'd had in ages and Carrie, when I told her, agreed. Her mind was on other things, though, and so was her hand. Massaging me to full length she angled me, shifted her hips and then I was sliding back into her arse, the sphincter relaxing easily to let me in.

I fucked my sister just like that, slow and gentle, giving her the anal attention she wanted as our oldest sibling slept on.

*****

So that's the story behind the Instagram photo. Well, that Instagram photo.

Hmm? Yeah, he went back to his wife. He visits more often now, though, and nowadays he doesn't even hesitate when Carrie makes a move on him. The two of them even had a pregnancy scare a few months back. It came to nothing but I'll tell you what, when she was worried she might be carrying Harry's baby she fucked harder and wetter and more hungrily than ever before.

Oh, there's a few more pics with stories like that behind them, yeah...

— THE END

Thermite
Thermite
88 Followers