All Comments on 'Family Surprises Ch. 01'

by fantasy69

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Done!

Excellent story, well written and very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it

I loved your story. I love your use of nasty young girls. Please submit more stories involving more incest, gaping and plenty of ass to mouth/pussy to mouth and ass to pussy. More families could be created some even with twin girls. This was the best story I have read in about 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks Daddy!!

Loved it!! Loved all of it. Want a story with mommy, daddy adn daughter maybe even son. Of course more with her friends and mommy and daddy. Made me wet hot and horny for a hard hung Daddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

When is Ch 02 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Hottest story I've ever read here. Please write Chapter 2 soon.

David48David48about 18 years ago
hello?

Chapter TWO please...Damn you have to continue this! Inquiring minds NEED to know what happens to these people...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fix the typos!

Please go through and fix the typos! "berried" instead of "buried", "count" instead of "cunt", etc. It is a good read....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fuck the typos...

...it's a hot, hot story that we want more of soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OH FUCK THIS!

i got so horny i went into my dads room and fucked him, my pussy got soooo wet that night, now though, im finally out of prison for rape, never knew girls could rape!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Oh Man! U have made me wet

Fuck man! u really know how to turn people on!

plz continue this ... i certainly want to read more of it n very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
superb

had me hard from start to cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SEQUEL

GREAT STORY AND WOULD MAKE ANY COCK HARD OR PUSSY WET. YOU SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL WITH MOM AND BRING THE WHOLE THING OUT INTO ONE INSANE ORGY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story but fix spelling

There were lots of spelling errors that kind of detract from the story. Get someone to proofread it before you submit. Sorry, kind of a pet peeve.

nuevonuevoalmost 18 years ago
good but not yet to its potential

it is a great story that it's reaching its own climax, but not yet. i agree with the proofreading. and since you already introduced the idea of the mom with amand and jenny watching, a giant orgy scene comes to mind. it would be a great closure and it will bring the story to its potential. i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good read

Please keep going. I can not wait to see how you bring Mom into the story. And of course daughters anal loving.Maybe mom using a strapon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovin it!

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT !!!

I LOVE THIS STORY BECAUSE I want to FUCK my DAUGHTER too.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Since Mom is obviously deviant as well, perhaps Daddy and daughter need to keep fucking and maybe start their own family?

An idea for future chapter(s)....

milobixmilobixalmost 18 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! Loved the plot. Lets have some MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!

Naughty!Nasty! Cock-stiffening erotica.More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bad Naughty Daddy!

Loved it! Sexiest thing I have read on here for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sequel

most erotic...

plz come up with a sequel with lots of anal bang-bang!

involve the mom & get in somee young bloke to ram it up her ass...

eagerly awaiting the sequel

sexmatesexmateover 17 years ago
Ohhhhhhhhhh! it's Goooood!

Nice piece of writing!

Very erotic! Leaves you wanting more! Hope to see more in this series!

Thanks for the read!

Sexmate

johnnys123johnnys123over 17 years ago
GADZOOKS!!!!!!!!

Very nice! You've written my fantasy! I'm amazed at your writing skill. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LUV IT

Please have follow up on this one I can see where it can get hot and hotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ch. 02 NOW - we need more

Dad's got to bang her and her friend in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Holy ..........

Very sexy and erotic! Hope you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fannytastic!!

god you gotta carry this one on.... i wanna read aboutthat slut mom getting involved!!!

pink69whorepink69whorealmost 16 years ago
My My My!!!

I loved it I am sooooo wet after reading this!! You have some serious skills and I hope you continue this one! I would love to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Mind Blowing!!

It is extremely erotic! I loved it. Cannot wait for more on this series.

Excellent!

KiprichKiprichover 15 years ago
Very good !

really loved this one,

the part where the daughter is cuffed by her horney little girlfriend and is dominated en humilliated. amazing.

best piece of slutty nastyness I've read in a long time !

please continue ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NICE!!

nice....dude you need to part 2 this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.......A MOVER........

.....WOW,...A MOVER IS RIGHT,..TRULY ENJOYABLE STORY,....THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE,....MUCH MORE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmm - Delicious buddy

Fantastic - fucking the little girl and making her swallow all that thick cum....hmmmm....

stagostagoalmost 15 years ago
More!

I know you're working on other things, but a lot of people would loooooove to see more of this! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
We need more....

This was really well written and in definite need of sequels. There are a lot of places you can go with this. We need to see Amanda seduce the Mom, the Daughter and Mother, and absolutely more Father/Daughter. Also what kind of loving Daughter would she be if she didn't introduce her Dad to some of her HOT young 18 yr old friends. I am sure she could have a slumber party when Mom is out of town and intro the girls to Dad as only she can!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

I read this when it was new and just re-read it. Please - there must be more! Have Amanda dominate the whole family. Let her create three slaves who must obey her! Let this be just the beginning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please!

This has the potential to be as great a series, or even better, than Slut Mommie. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
God, you've made me so wet..

AMAZING STORY...one of my favorites, and i LOVE all your others! The first part where he licks the young girl's ass out made me crazy...(since I LOVE giving & receiving, myself!) And the part where he watches Amanda with his daughter...Amanda's nasty talk is so fucking hot. SO much better than other writers. PLEASE write another chapter & include mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More Please!

Please, another chapter! This is one of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
collage?...

she was in collage?...jesus man, spell sheck cant fix stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job!

This story could easily become another obsession!

Josephep2003Josephep2003over 13 years ago
Great story

I would like to read more chapters in this adventure!!

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
sad

What's sad about this story is that its been around since 06, and everyone, including myself, want a part two, but it probably won't happen! Sad! But a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked the story....

Gotta love the "goddamn learn to spell" people. Even for people that can write english ( and not all can...least so well, since this site is viewed in other places beside USA), writting out many pages of porn can be labor intensive. Stories should be more about art (or fappability) then about perfect grammer. Oh yes...the "you didnt cross every T and dot every I" crowd can shove it where the sun dont shine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing Read - Great Story

Hotest story I ever read.. When is the next chapter coming out?? I am looking forward to more adventures from this family!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
uh

i find this hard to masturbate to

parputter69parputter69over 12 years ago
Wanting more.

2011 - Just read this story. Disappointed there was no followup listed under Family Surprises.

joep01joep01over 12 years ago
More please

Please take time to write another chapter to this story.

essceelleessceelleover 12 years ago
Jackpot!

What a hellava story! Looking forward to more.

julia_rayjulia_rayabout 12 years ago
you´ve done it again !

love your stories...when is the next one ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

I like your story. I would advise you to make sure everything is spelled correctly. Please look again.

parputter69parputter69over 11 years ago
Chapter 2, please!!!!!

Reread and still think there needs to be a second chapter so Amanda and Jenny can seduce Jenny's mother and use and abuse her. Also, Jenny's father should catch them and become involved also. What about Amanda's mother? I'm sure Jenny would like her.

oldoelGDoldoelGDabout 11 years ago
How could you???

You spent the entire story building to Jen's ass, as well as the tryst between Amanda and the wife, and then you stopped? Where is the completion of the story? No matter how you end it, it needs the second chapter. You seldom screw up like this. Come on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 2 ?

when is part 2 out ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love the story, well what there is of it anyway, obviously missing chapters! I thought for SURE daddy was going to walk up to his handcuffed daughter and bury his hard cock deep in her ass while her girlfriend held her and pinched her nipples and kissed her! You could just SEE it coming... Then NOTHING. Dammit.

THEN the daughter, who obviously got off like gangbusters with her dad watching, probably fantasizing he was fucking her, up and jack slaps hin and walks off?! HELL NO! I would have slapped her ass right back, then drug her over to the sofa and threw her across my lap, shoved her panties in her mouth and spanked her little ass till she remembered whose house she was in and who was in charge of this mad circus! Lol.

....and as for the bitchy wife? Yanking my hand off and giving me attitude instead of being polite about it, then copping an attitude when I decide to jerk off since she wasnt in the mood... I would have walked around to her side, jacked off and shot it all over her face, then rolled her ass out of bed and onto the floor and told her SHE could go sleep on the fucking sofa.

(Of course then the end of the story would be different, heh.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where's the rest???

Great story, why hadn't there anymore written? Would love toread more of this

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved the story. Hate it when authors start a series but never continue with it. As chapter one was over ten years old, I wouldn't be holding my breath for chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it. Next Part Please

I really Loved the way Amanda used her on couch. Please make her do something again while Jenny is tied up

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
Needs a part 2

This story is soooo unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pls Update

Its Sooo Hot, need an update. Let Amanda Dominate Jenny again infront of her dad. like she did on Couch.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
so long away

Still hoping that you will one day return and write more. Please say that you would return to Lit again!

You are missed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please write part 2 of this sexy story.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
Ch 01

was 12 years ago?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

you need to write more of this story, was crazy hot

JhobbykatJhobbykatabout 5 years ago
Next chapter

So damn exciting. Please write the next chapter soonest.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 5 years ago
So hot

Kept my cock throbbing, wishing I had a slutty teenage daughter like her to fuck.

Hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More.More.More!

Need more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Retard

Learn how to spell, moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's a shame that part 2 was never posted for this story as I would have liked to read about how the mother would have been made love to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Spelling

Friend, I know this isn't your first story. But college is misspelled, multiple times. A collage is an artistic composition of several materials, put together, as in a photo collage of many different photographs. Hang in there. A lot of people can't spell. BUT YOU are trying to be a writer. You MUST grasp the gravity of spelling in your work. Excellent story. But the spelling takes something from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The rest

This story demands part 2. The wife needs to be revenge trained, the girlfriend tamed, and full on child bearing incest with the daughter. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand why you didn't finish this story and switched to another, which made a big, interesting tale Slut Mommie. But, nevertheless, it is this chapter of an unfinished story that remains one of the strongest texts of this portal. This text transcends pornography and becomes literature full of suspense, feeling, tenderness, and pain. The only thing superfluous here is the description of anal sex at the beginning of the narrator's arrival at the party. The description itself is very effective and strong, both in the pornographic sense and in the literary sense, but it is superfluous and interferes with the overall plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg I neeed chapter 2 im to invested and tooo horny hottest story ive read yet!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 1 year ago

What a shame that this wasn't continued.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

OK. How could Jenny suddenly go from not even talking to her dad for 4 weeks to simply walking in and fucking him ? Oh well, it's just fiction . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous