Family Takedown 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her sweater by the hem with each arm crossed over the other, Allison drew a deep breath before deliberately lifting the bottom of the garment up her torso.

'Oh, my god, she's doing it!' David gloated inside with amazement, eyes glued just a foot away as his bitchy sister began to follow his order and take off her top. There was a satisfaction in his expression only a person enjoying full control can realize.

Up her chest the sweater came, revealing Allison's constraining black bra as it went until she pulled the neck hole over her head and the knit fabric was removed.

"Just toss it on the floor," David advised authoritatively. "You can get it later."

Allison was pink with shame. The bra was functional and not terribly revealing, built for support rather than allure. Still, her full cleavage overflowed the top, pressed together to form a deep valley between her tits, with the black fabric contrasting sharply against her white skin, which rarely saw daylight.

She wanted to cover-up, and her immediate instinct was to move her hands to her chest. She quickly thought better of it, knowing her brother would just remove them by force.

'She really does have a major set of jugs,' David's inappropriate thoughts ran through his twisted mind as he appraised his sister.

"Wow, Allison, are you secretly a lesbian?" He asked facetiously, hoping to demean his big-titted sister, but in a faux complimentary manner. "I mean, wow, I don't know how you couldn't get a guy to fuck you with a big pair of tits like those?"

"I'm not a lesbian...," Allison shrank from the comment, then became defensive, "although men are such assholes maybe I should be!"

"I'm just not interested in dating," she added more contritely,

"Or sex," David remarked off-handedly.

"How big are they, sis?" The tormenting young man added in an inappropriate attempt to embarrass his chastened older sister. "Your tits, I mean. What's your cup size?"

"David! I'm your sister!" Allison shot back, appalled. "You can't ask me that."

"Inquiring minds want to know. Besides, my friend Lawrence is always asking." David threw in the last line knowing his sister would be mortified to think his longtime buddy had been asking about the size of her chest. He was right, and Allison curled her lip with disgust at the mere thought of David's slow-witted friend even thinking about her sexually.

"Never mind," David said, feigning nonchalance. "I'll find out in a minute."

It was an unsettling remark. David moved on.

"Let's see if the bottom matches the top," David's instruction was delivered matter-of-factly, but with utmost seriousness, "...see if you're the whole package."

The air hung still for a moment.

"DROP YOUR PANTS, ALLISON!" David shouted when she failed to act, turning up the intimidation factor. "NOW!"

Allison's brother's eyes were wild again, an act he was honing to scare his sister to do his will...to literally scare her out of her pants.

"David! You can't ask me to do that? I'll be in just my...um...underwear. You're my brother." Allison was clearly frightened by her brother's tone, but hoped she could still find some reason in his increasingly demented mind.

"I'M NOT ASKING, ALLISON," David replied harshly. "GET 'EM OFF!"

With reason failing, Allison turned to threats.

"You know, I'll tell mom and dad everything. They'll kick you out of the house," she charged with a tone of false bravado, certain injecting their parents into the mix would bring an end to this perverse display of power.

"UUGGHHH!" Quick as lightning, David swung his right palm again connecting with the side of Allison's face, turning her head and forcing her to cry out once more.

"I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DO, ALLISON," David scowled at his sister as she blinked her way to cognizance after his swat to her head.

"This really will be easier if you just take off your pants," he returned to a calmer voice, suggesting to his smart sister that cooperation was much more in her interest and welfare. "You know down inside I'm not going to be happy if you whisper a word of this to mom or dad."

Allison knew he was right. He would always have some way to get at her, even if he was kicked out of the house, and she knew David well enough to know he would. Besides, his last blow had nearly knocked her senseless, and she didn't want to experience another.

Bowing her head, Allison unsnapped the top button of her loose jeans and then pulled down the fly. With a quick shuck off her hips, she let the denim slide down her shapely legs before stepping out of the puddled mass on the floor. She wasn't wearing any shoes, and simply kicked the pants into a pile with her sweater.

"You're learning. You really are smart, sis," David praised falsely. "You figured out I meant every word of what I just said."

"You behave like a good girl, and this will all be a lot less painful." Now it was David's turn to be condescending.

Allison was stripped down to her bra and panties. It wasn't something she was comfortable doing in front of other people, even the girls in the high school gym, and certainly not in front of her younger brother.

Assured of his authority and position of power, David took a step back and scanned his sister head to toe.

Allison looked good, even though her panties were white and every bit as 'industrial' as her black bra. He knew she wasn't fashion conscious, and probably didn't care if they didn't match.

His brainy sister's hips were flared and her legs toned, a surprise considering how much time she spent at a desk. To his discerning eye and definite arousal, he saw dark brown strands of pubic hair protruding from the elastic leg holes of her cotton briefs, indicating she cared no more for the grooming of her nether regions than she did for her general appearance.

Allison stood silent and uncomfortably let her brother gaze. She didn't like the way things were going, but didn't know how to stop it. At every turn, her brother beat her down with his strength, agility, and just plain vehemence.

"I don't understand you, Allison. A body like that?" He offered, purposefully crude in reducing his sister to an object of sexual desire for men. "I'd bet there's a dozen guys in your school alone who'd like to tap your ass."

David was in a strong position now and he planned to use it. His sister was vulnerable, and becoming more so with each command. Her will wasn't yet broken, but he was working on it, and gaining confidence with each success. He was sure he would achieve his rapidly developing goal, even though not completely formulated as yet.

"I guess when nobody's gonna see it, you don't need to bother with a trim," he laughed derisively.

David was directly eying her crotch when he made the mean comment, a fact sending a shiver up Allison's spine, and causing the unhappy collegian to instinctively move her hands to cover her mound. Adding to her discomfort was the visual of his semi-erect cock pushing against his briefs -- an awkward sight she noticed for the first time.

"You have a rockin' body, Allison," David nodded. "Lawrence would be pleased."

Again, the mention of David's creepy friend. Allison shrank once more.

"Well, I get a sense what a guy would be want from you, Allison," her brother lewdly suggested. "But I'd guess you wouldn't know what to do with a guy even if they did. You still a virgin, sis?"

"NO!" The question was blunt, catching Allison off guard. Her answer was out before she even thought to object.

It was a strong reaction and a surprise to her brother, who couldn't imagine when his studious big sister ever found the time, or a guy, to take her cherry.

"Seriously?" David was a bit incredulous. "Where'd it happen...the library?"

He got a good chuckle out of his sarcastic line. It was just too unbelievable his uptight sister had gotten laid, even though looking at her curves he could see the appeal. Her face was quite pretty in truth, even without make-up. Her eyes were big and blue, and her nose a little bit pug, but in a cute way.

Allison had round cheek bones with a little bit of pudginess to them. Her chin was rounded too, along with her mouth, which was encircled by full red lips...the kind movie stars would love.

"Yes, seriously, and it's none of your business," Allison snarled. Standing half-naked in her brother's bedroom was bad enough. Allison didn't want to surrender her privacy to an inquisition too.

"It is if I want to make it my business, sis, or you'll be seeing stars again," David threatened without nuance, which Allison understood full-well.

"But I don't really care that much, so I'll let you keep your little secret," he followed permissively. "I've got more important business with you, like getting you out of that bra and those panties."

"WHAT...?!" Allison was shocked by her brother. She almost thought she'd heard it wrong, but under the circumstances, it could be the only thing that made sense.

'This is going too far. I've got to get out of here,' she realized, 'or he's going to be completely out of control.'

Do or die, Allison decided it was time to make a run for it. Pain or not, she couldn't just stand there and be stripped naked by her little brother. She would have screamed, but no one else was home. Allison suddenly darted in the direction of the door. It was closed, but she thought if she could just get there...

'CRASH!'

She didn't even get close. Within two steps David used cat-like reflexes to hook her left ankle with his own, sending her spinning to the floor with a crash, driving her shoulder into the carpet, and nearly causing it to separate.

The fall hurt like hell, but David wasn't done. Grabbing his sister by her left wrist and bending it back in an awkward contortion, he pulled her to her feet as she squirmed against the pain.

"LET GO! OUCH...LET GO, DAVID! THAT HURTS! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK MY WRIST."

Now on her feet, her brother was unrelenting with his grip to keep Allison in place as he enforced his will.

"That was stupid. You didn't think I'd catch you? I thought you were so fucking smart." There was a certain menace in David's expression, sending a chill up Allison's spine.

"You're not going anywhere without my say so."

'He's serious. He means it!' Allison knew in her heart and soul.

"So, do it, Allison, off with the bra and panties. Strip!"

The words were too incredible to be real, but Allison knew this wasn't a dream.

"Look, Allison, I'd better see you standing here naked in the next 30 seconds, or this wrist lock is going to feel like a love grasp compared to what I'll do to you," David threatened.

With that David released his grip and crossed his muscular arms as he waited for his reeling 19-year-old sister to comply. The look of certainty on his face made it clear he had every expectation she would.

Out of options, except capitulation, Allison did just that.

"David, don't make me...ohh...don't make me do...," Allison's voice trailed off as she issued one last furtive plea for respite from the unbelievably demented demand from her kid brother.

Even as she said the words, Allison's hands went to work, trembling visibly as she slipped first the left, and then the right strap of her functional bra off her shoulders and down her arms. Her mind raced when she reached behind her back to undo the triple hook catch of the wide back strap.

'Oh, dear god, am I really doing this?' She sighed in utter disbelief. 'Do I have a choice?'

With the third hook unsnapped it was the moment of truth. David saw the fabric of the contraption loosen and knew he was going to get his wish. He'd secretly wanted to see his big sister's giant tits since his friend Lawrence first brought them to his attention a couple of years back. Prior to that, he hadn't thought about it...she was just his geeky big sister.

Now it would happen. He hadn't planned this chain of events, but he was committed to seeing it through to wherever it took him. At least until his sister rebelled, if she ever did.

Allison finally pulled the bra forward and dropped it on the ground on top of the growing pile of her clothing to reveal her gloriously massive tits to the eager eyes of her little brother.

"Whoa...," David stood gaping at the sight with rapt attention. As before, Allison didn't bother to cover her proud breasts with her arms, despite the impulse to do so. She knew it would be a waste of effort.

David was not disappointed. Allison's tits were everything he had ever imagined. They were round and lily white, once again evidence they never saw the sun, and topped by wide, silver dollar-sized rose pink nipples. Currently flat in her fearful state, he could tell they would harden to diamond points with the proper stimulation.

Allison's hefty globes had a pleasant sag to them more defined by their weight than her age, but when she removed the restraining cups of her bra to allow them to spring free, they exhibited all the lively bounce expected of a college girl's chest.

Most of all, however, they were big...really big!

Accented by Allison's naturally round curvaceous frame, they looked huge. Although her body was soft, it was firm with youth, and her monster jugs were exaggerated even against her overall body size.

"No, no. Hand the bra to me," David demanded, determined to get the answer she had denied him earlier.

Bending to pick-up the discarded bra, Allison's full tits hung down momentarily, jostling about in an impressive display of their size and shape. She handed the black garment to her brother, who immediately examined the tag.

"35DD! Lawrence knew you had to be at least a D," David exclaimed his glee. "DD though...those are jomby!"

Again with the mention of his friend. Allison didn't want to know what Lawrence thought about her breasts.

"I gotta hand it to you, Allison," David complimented sincerely. "You may be a boring Brainiac, but you have a spectacular rack."

Allison flushed with embarrassment at her brother's crude comments about her anatomy. It was hard enough to stand in front of him in just her panties, she didn't need to hear what he thought about her chest.

"Give 'em a little shake," David ordered crudely.

Allison shot her brother an angry glare at his teasing inquiry, shaking her head violently. The effect caused her impressive boobs to shimmy to and fro with the action, inadvertently granting David's demand despite herself.

"Thank you," he gleamed. "Better than a stripper."

"Speaking of strippers, Allison...strip! Lose the panties," David ordered with a smirk. "Let me see that hairy muff."

"David! Nooo...!" Allison had once again found her voice in her shock. "Don't be so rude. You shouldn't talk to me like that!"

"SHUT UP, ALLISON!" David's hand was back in his sister's curly hair in an instant, pulling tightly against its anchor in her head. Her big tits shook vigorously as she reflexively reached her hands to grab his and reduce the tension of his firm yank.

"AAGGHHHH! STOP, STOP...OKAY, OKAY!" Allison conceded. "I'LL TAKE THEM OFF."

"What Allison? What are you going to take off?" David pressed, feeling his imperious authority grow with each passing minute.

The strong young wrestler didn't let up for a second on his grip as his sister's neck muscles strained. Allison stood on her toes to alleviate the pressure on her scalp as her red eyes watered. Her dominating little brother now wanted more than merely defeating Allison physically...he wanted to undermine her resistance as well, and break her will to his own.

"MY...PANTIES," she added. "I'LL TAKE OFF MY...UMM...PANTIES."

"Why, Allison? Why are you going to take off your panties for your brother?" David's arm muscles flexed as he used all his considerable strength to assure her compliance with his command.

"SO...SO YOU CAN SEE MY...UH...MY HAIRY MUFF," Allison stammered, hoping her use of the coarse street term would placate her demanding brother.

"Nice try, but wrong. Try again." David's tone was remarkably calm.

"UM...UH...I...OWWHH...I DON'T...OHH...BECAUSE YOU...BECAUSE YOU SAID SO?!" She answered with a questioning voice expressing her doubt.

Allison was desperate to be released. Her head was pounding with blood pulsing to her point of distress. She was guessing, but hoped her answer satisfied her dominant brother's need for her submission.

It wasn't the answer David was looking for necessarily. He didn't truly know what he wanted her to say, but he liked it, so he accepted it. Still, he didn't let go of her hair.

"Then do it," David barked, conceding nothing. "Get 'em off."

Unable to look down and uncertain how she could manage it with David pulling her hair and keeping her off-balance, Allison hooked her thumbs into either side of the elastic waistband and shoved the cotton panties down off her hips as best she could.

When she couldn't reach any farther due to the upright lift her brother had on her head, she extended the band down as far as possible with her extended fingertips, revealing just the top of the dark brown curly tuft of hair the plain white cotton concealed.

Fortunately, it was just enough to get past the widest part of her broad hips so the stretch on the waistband relaxed and the panties draped her upper thighs. With an uncomfortably seductive wiggle of her hips and a gentle shaking of her legs, Allison eventually loosed the cotton enough to drop the rest of the way down her legs, where she kicked them away with the flick of her right foot.

'Smack!'

David released her hair, but quickly slapped her across the left cheek again. Pleased with his sister's meek acquiescence, it was a modest slap intended to reinforce his superior position, but also leaving no doubt he was in charge.

"Ouuchh...! What was that for?" Allison complained through sniveling tears, her hand rising to her stinging face.

"Because I felt like it. Don't fight me anymore, Allison," David warned. "It's pointless, and you'll only lose in the end anyway."

Allison rubbed her red and swollen cheek and knew he was right. She really didn't want to suffer further, so stood completely naked in her brother's room wondering how she had found herself in such a state, but afraid to do anything to change it.

Allison's body was flushed and glistening perspiration from the physical intimidation she had experienced at the hands of her brother. She was frozen in place, with her prodigious chest rising and falling in time with her halting breaths, and waiting for his next snide comment.

She didn't wait long.

"Nicely done, Allison," her brother commented, surveying his sister's completely nude form. His uncertain grin betrayed his internal doubt this could really be happening.

"Wow, that's a heck of a bush you've got there, Allison. You really don't trim your snatch at all, do you?" David wasn't bashful about staring directly at his sister's thick forest of dark pubic hair, regardless of her embarrassment.

As with fashion or make-up, Allison didn't really care much about the appearance of her bush, letting it grow naturally. It was a fair amount of lush curly hair...enough to completely obscure her mound and labia. The fluffy growth contrasted starkly against her white skin, but wasn't so overwhelming as to be unattractive. To the contrary, on her it looked quite appropriate, complimenting her full body and rosy pink nipples.

Allison felt horrible. Not only did her body hurt from the torment of her brother, but she was in an emotional state of confusion and distress.

To make things more difficult for her mental state, she was tired from her all-nighter and badly needed sleep. It weakened her ability to resist and caused her to accommodate him all too easily. She didn't know what her brother was capable of, or how far this would go, but she did know she was getting worn down as every attempt to resist was thwarted by her devious brother.