Family Takedown 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison was inexperienced, but she knew enough to understand that merely licking her brother's eager tool wasn't going to satisfy his hunger. She understood she'd have to take his distasteful meat into her mouth to achieve the goal of his release...and her disgrace.

Pulling back to contemplate one last time how to approach the assignment in the way her analytical mind could accept, the moment she had delayed unavoidably arrived.

Enclosing her left hand around the base of David's waiting pole, and steadying herself as much as possible to her dancing target, Allison formed her lips into a trembling 'O' to encircle the entire knob of her brother's cock with her open mouth.

'HUUUHHHHH...,' David drew a deep breath as he watched his cockhead disappear between the lush, forbidden lips of his older sister. He couldn't have asked for a better fantasy come true. But Allison didn't stop there.

Steeling her nerves, and not wanting to pause for fear of faltering, Allison moved forward while she still had the nerve. Stretching her lips past the flared rim of David's crown, the lovely but uncertain teenage prodigy drew down the shaft, enveloping each oncoming inch of his throbbing meat between her luscious lips.

To David's utter surprise, his uptight big sister took nearly half of his 8" shaft into her wet mouth before backing off to prevent herself from gagging.

"OHHHH...SHIT, ALLISON!" David marveled while gazing at his big-titted older sister with half his cock straining her exquisite, enveloping lips. "I'M IMPRESSED."

David was in heaven. His knees buckled for just a moment under the stress of the miraculous sight below him, but his fixed gaze stayed on his pretty, geeky sister as she engulfed a good portion of his cock, her cheeks bloated to accommodate its girth, and uncertain if she could take any more of his impressive manhood.

'Huh...,' Allison pulled off completely to catch her breath and regroup after reaching as far as she could comfortably handle.

Wisely, and not wanting to lose her nerve, she didn't pause long before seizing her brother's rampant pole once more between her pliant lips. Ably taking in the broad head again, she immediately worked down the wide shaft once more to surpass her previous depth and accept two more inches of his turgid cock between her lips.

'Mmmph...umph...,' her throat flinched just a little as his generous width filled her mouth. Allison would never admit it, but she felt the smallest glimmer of pride, despite herself and the horrible nature of her incestuous act.

Pressing her tongue along the underside of his shaft, the college sophomore instinctively backed off the tensing meat slowly to gather herself for her final push, curious to feel the entirety of her little brother's big shaft in her mouth on her next attempt.

In her newly twisted logic, Allison always succeeded in any given task...and she would succeed here as well.

'Hunhhh...huhhh...,' David's breathing deepened each time his voluptuous older sister took more and more of his achingly hard cock into her warm mouth, but with Allison's next attempt to consume the full length of his extensive pole to the base, his breath caught and he found himself nearly incapable of drawing air at all.

Allison strained as she lowered herself further, feeling her gag reflex triggering and trying diligently to stifle it. With each inch, she sensed she was closer to success.

'Gguck...uck...,' a gurgling sound escaped her lips sealed tightly around his thick pole.

For the moment, the modest teenage girl couldn't concern herself with how she must have appeared, on her knees stark naked in her bathroom striving to suck down the fullness of her younger brother's impressive cock.

Instead, Allison focused on seeing David's reaction, with her piercing blue eyes staring through black glass frames on his as he gazed back in astonishment, watching his powerful tool disappear into his sister's remarkably accommodating mouth.

The daring young coed continued, deliberately taking each inch of his unruly meat into her velvety soft mouth, until she finally felt the spongy cockhead press against the entrance to her throat.

'MMUCK...GGUGH...,' the sounds grew more pronounced with her efforts.

Then, the flared knob miraculously pushed through the inadequate barrier and the scratchy brush of his light brown pubic hair grazed her sweat-glossed upper lip signifying her accomplishment.

'GGGCK...MMMUCCK...GGUG...,' Allison gagged more vocally as his sturdy crown plowed into her throat to lodge momentarily.

Adjusting to permit its presence without choking too much, Allison glared upward as only a dribble of spit escaped her distended lips forming a seal against the base of his solid pole.

David was impressed.

He knew Allison had never taken a cock in her mouth before and was learning as she went, but her 'victory' of sorts was clear evidence she was a quick study. She was apparently a natural at 'throating' a cock.

David had no idea, and neither did Allison, but some women are simply more comfortable with taking a man's prick into their throat, while other's panic. Not knowing any better as an oral virgin, Allison simply did what she thought most other women did.

Witnessing his college-aged sister on her knees with her big naked tits jiggling, her blue eyes focused only on him, and his thick cock buried to the hilt in her mouth was nearly enough to make him lose his load right there.

'I'm glad I jerked off in the shower that morning,' he gratefully told himself in his enraptured state.

The ego-driven young man wanted to last a while watching his forlorn sister gratify his insistent cock if possible, before emptying his pent-up balls into her mouth...which he would surely do given her excellent attention to his throbbing hard meat.

"UUHHH...OOHHHH...ALLISON," he moaned with sincere but indecent admiration, "YOUR MOUTH IS... UHH...FUCKING AWESOME!"

Allison expected to choke when the cushiony head of David's cock breached the back of her throat, but she didn't, allowing her to stay in place at the base for a moment longer while holding her breath instinctively.

Still, aware of her mission, and not wanting to incite her brother's rage, she leisurely pulled back the full length, dragging her tongue languidly along the underside of his pulsing shaft to retreat until just the tumescent knob remained within her slobbery lips.

'HHHUAHH...' she gasped for air once her throat was cleared of his swollen meat.

Swirling her inquisitive tongue around the ticklish crown and teasing the agitated surface, Allison decided to do her best to accelerate her brother's orgasm with the hope of finishing this debasing performance quickly.

After a few clearly effective passes, David's dishonored college sister powered down to the bottom of David's fierce shaft again, encompassing the entire length as her tongue actively skimmed along the underside, stimulating the responsive tool on the way as it punched through to her throat once more.

This time, Allison didn't linger, but instead pulled back and then down again, and again, developing a rhythmic bobbing as her suctioning mouth worked over her brother's increasingly provoked cock to drive him closer and closer to the edge of his own climax.

"HMMM...HMMM...HMMM...," the continuous sighs slipped from David's open mouth, along with his perverse encouragement.

"OHHH, ALLIE...THAT'S IT...AHHH...SUCK YOUR BROTHER'S COCK...UNH...SUCK ME OFF!"

His attention to watching Allison's lips repeatedly encircle his overwhelmed cock faded to the background, with the sensation of her soft mouth surrounding his hyper-sensitive tool becoming the focal point of his world.

Allison drove on, in and out, taking down his roaring pole only to release it once again, applying suction with her mouth, cheeks hollowed, as she labored tirelessly to bring her brother to orgasm.

'To suck him off,' she understood.

The horrible act was just as David had implored, and as she knew the meaning of the sordid vernacular phrase commonly used by the crude masses.

"UNGGHHH...YESSS...OHHH, SHIT YESSSSS, ALLISON...," David's cries droned, and Allison knew he had to be getting close to the finish line judging from the shaking of his legs, his groans, and his arduous breathing.

Targeting her efforts towards this one goal, and not really thinking about what to do when successful, Allison drove on, relentlessly sucking her dominating younger brother's rock-hard cock as best she could.

Allison's success literally came sooner than she expected, as David gave up all pretense of withstanding the pleasure of his sister's natural oral talents and surrendered himself to the inevitability of his climax.

"UUNNHH...UUNNGGHH...UUGGGH...," his breathing was so ragged as to be wheezing, and David's unfocused eyes slammed closed, but his mouth locked permanently agape as his groans turned to grunts.

David was at the end of his tether as his sister methodically rode his painfully inflamed cock with her agonized face...her Poindexter-like glasses still in place but her mouth studiously swallowing her brother's inflamed pole to the back of her throat time and again with a steady bob.

"OOOHH, ALLIE...OHHH FUCKING SHIT...," David called his laboring sister. "SUCK IT...AHHH...SUCK MY BALLS DRY!"

David was ready to blow, but had the wherewithal to recognize the signals as his balls tightened in their fleshy sack and his meat pulsed uncontrollably under the unrelenting sucking of his intuitively-gifted sister.

Grasping a clump of her curly brown hair from the back just as she bottomed out on his cock for the umpteenth time, the urgent young wrestler held Allison's head in place with the ferocity he dreamed he displayed on the mat.

"AAHHGGGHHHHH!" David roared his ecstasy, and his entire body trembled as the earthquake of his climax hit full force and the seismic waves rolled throughout his contorting body.

'MMMUMM...MUPHH...!' Allison squealed around his erupting shaft as a thick jet of warm cum rocketed from the tip of his spastic cockhead.

"OHHHHH...FUCKING YESSSSS...!!!" David bellowed his satisfaction, heedless of the volume of his cry.

So engrossed in the task she was performing, and not even noticing the hand on the back of her head until it was too late, David's cockhead was braced nearly against her throat when the first rope of his slimy jism raced from the slit to splatter against the back of his unprepared sister's mouth.

'GGUGLPH...GGCKK...,' Allison's choked, and her bright blue eyes bulged as she panicked for breath when a second, and then a third, glob of David's creamy spunk shot from his buried and immovable cockhead.

Sheer survival mode kicked in and she opened her throat to accept her little brother's foul cum. With nowhere else to go, the thick jism poured down Allison's throat unimpeded, flowing in a seemingly endless stream to her waiting stomach.

'Mmmph...mulp...mmngh...,' Allison gulped down her brother's unceasing spunk, desperately fighting the urge to vomit the incestuous contents of David's limitless balls.

After what seemed like minutes, but was less than one, the volume of her brother's ejaculate dissipated, and then stopped altogether, but not before tears formed in his sister's eyes as she fought to breathe while consuming the nasty deposit David fed her gulping mouth.

'Uhuf...ackk...,' Allison coughed when her sated brother finally retrieved his flagging cock from between her glazed lips, dragging a string of sticky jism with it.

Small rivulets of his voluminous cum puddled in her cheeks soon followed, languidly running from the sides of her mouth down her chin.

Allison felt ill from the taste the slimy residue of his cum left in her mouth, and in knowing she had a belly-full of his spunk to digest, but was too emotionally devastated to wipe away the translucent fluid gracing her lips and chin.

She was even too dazed and stunned to talk, or she would have lit into her little brother for nearly choking her to death by bracing his cock to her throat as he came.

Not that David cared. He felt incredible. He couldn't believe his 'superior' big sister had just given him head -- that he had just cum in her constantly criticizing mouth, and she had swallowed it all, forcefully or otherwise.

"Unbelievable," David gloated his approval of her blowjob. "I knew there was a better use for that big mouth."

To add insult to injury, as he still had a grip of Allison's short locks, he purposefully wiped the slick mix of cum and saliva coating his softening tool onto either side of her flushed cheeks, leaving a glistening reminder of her repugnant and disgraceful act for her to clean later.

As David finally released her hair, Allison's head dropped to her hands in despair.

She was crushed, pouring out her shame in a river of tears and sobbing wails at the overwhelming reality she had just given her first blowjob...and it was to her shithead little brother.

She had just sucked off David. She had committed incest. That she hadn't done so willfully didn't seem to matter.

David wasn't in the mood to watch his sister wallow in her misery. He was on top of the world and he didn't want to let her moral recriminations ruin it.

"Wow, Allison. That was awesome," David crowed his excitement as a badge of honor, falsely complimenting his sister for her cocksucking prowess. "I can't believe you took it all! You're a natural at sucking cock."

The words struck his sister as hard as any of his open-palmed slaps. His praise just felt mean to his remorseful sister. She didn't feel good about anything she had just done.

"You'd better clean that spunk off your face, sis," her cruel brother suggested, then remarked with a chuckle, "although I hear it's good for the complexion."

Allison simply stayed on her knees, her face a glistening mess and her eyes watery with her tears.

The misused young girl's shoulder's slumped in disgrace, causing her exceptional tits to sink in her chest.

Allison's shame was so great she barely even remembered her distress at her unwilling nudity, or that her horrible brother had embarrassingly shaved her pussy clean of her thick, natural bush...before the awful reality of David bringing her to a powerful, but humiliating orgasm on the bathroom counter.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Allison, because I sure did." David was feeling his oats, and decided it was time to set the record straight while his sister was in such a debilitated and weak state.

"This isn't a one off, sis," he forewarned.

Allison broke from her pitiful sorrow long enough to look up at her harrowing brother and weakly shake her head 'no' -- less as a refusal than as an imploring plea for mercy and a reprieve she knew wasn't coming.

"Look, this is the way it is now...unless you want to feel the back of my hand again," he warned, his threat very real. "Your bitchy mouth is mine, your bitchin' body is mine, and I expect your little pussy to be shaved bald from now on."

"Don't think I won't be checking," he added perilously as left the bathroom.

Naked and subdued, Allison remained on her knees, whimpering, confused, and subjugated as she wiped David's drying cum from her chin, causing her large breasts to heave enticingly with her tears.

End Part 03

12