Family Takedown 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David rubbed his sister's pussy sensually but with increasing invasiveness as he dipped between the puffy folds of her swelling labia, pausing with each pass to twirl his fingertip over her agitated clitoris ever more attentively.

"OHHHHH...DAVID...MMMMM...,' the pleasant sounds of his sister's instinctive sighs accompanied his teasing jabs.

Allison's sore bottom wiggled in time with his visits to the sensitized fleshy nub, before he ascended again to the gateway of her pussy channel to breach the barrier of her blossoming petals for the first time.

Diving deeper than before, this time the aggressive teen inserted his finger to the knuckle, and then a second. The penetration was new to Allison, and should have sent her alarm bells ringing in shame. Instead, she was resigning herself to her fate as a sex toy to her dominant brother...at least for the moment.

"UUNNNNGGHHH...," she responded with increasingly guttural grunts. Unexpectedly, his probing fingers triggered an unknown need for her pussy to be filled.

After five or six more taunting visits into her heated passage without fully plunging into her syrupy depths, David had his faltering sister on the edge, and accommodated her developing desire by deeply slipping his fat middle finger into the anxiously awaiting chasm of Allison's slick cunt.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH...SHIT, DAVID!" Allison issued a full-throated groan.

Up to this point, David's fingers had vexed her grasping pussy hole, developing but not completely exploiting her rising lust to build Allison's growing need for penetration.

Now, she had the piercing insertion she desperately wanted.

"AWWWHHHHH...! FUCK...THAT'S GOOD," the satisfied coed uttered between deep breaths as David's finger glided easily into her saturated fuck hole, and finding the introduction of the probing digit into her begging cunt a welcome relief.

David's finger felt like a small penis to Allison, whose only experience was with Larry at Science Camp, whose own tiny prick had unfortunately not made much of an impression on the inexperienced girl.

Allison didn't masturbate often, and didn't own any sex toys at all.

The only penetration she had known previously was from the end of her hair brush on those rare occasions when she attended to her needs...mostly to alleviate stress the night before a big exam so she could get some sleep.

This momentous step in the conquest of his curvaceous sister was new to David as well.

The wanna-be teen lothario had never done any of these marvelous acts with a girl, and it was only his vast familiarity with porn videos that guided his actions in breaking down his sister's will...and her defenses.

The sensation to the junior college freshman as he rotated his actively exploring finger in the marinating cauldron of his snarky big sister's narrow snatch was like nothing he imagined.

'Allison's cunt is tight,' he realized to his absolute joy, '...and hotter than a sauna!'

"HUUHH...HUH...UHH...," his laboring sister's breathing grew more pronounced and vocal by the minute as the unstoppable youth manipulated her pussy shamelessly.

Whatever he was doing, David was convinced it was working. Sluicing his extended middle finger in and out of her excited twat, the happy young man finger-fucked his big-titted sister as he delved into the unexplored cavern.

'This is all so unbelievable,' Allison's foggy brain struggled to absorb the sordid events of the past 24 hours. 'So many...ohh...changes. Sooooo...lost to my...unnhhh...body.'

Only yesterday, she'd finished her physics assignment as a smart and confident, if somewhat socially-awkward, young woman - superior in every way to her punk-ass little brother, or so she thought.

Since then, David had stripped her naked, played with her big round tits to shake uncontrollably on her chest, then forcibly shaved off her thick bush of brunette pussy hair before fingering her to a shamefully powerful and demoralizing orgasm.

Without remorse, her deviant brother had dropped his exhausted and humbled sister to her knees to coerce her into giving him head. It was the first time she had ever sucked off anyone...her own brother!

Now, Allison found herself naked again, helplessly bent over the weight bench in David's room while the little bastard spanked her ass raw until her very spirit broke. She could do nothing to stop him...and she knew it.

"David...ohhh, you shouldn't...I'm your sister," Allison cried, sweat beading on her forehead, and a buried streak of rationality emerging from deep inside for one last attempt at persuading her demented brother to stop.

It was as if David heard nothing, brazenly reaching beneath his sister's trembling form with his free hand to play with her bobbling jugs, squeezing the hard nubs and generally enjoying the feel of her soft mounds as they squished between his fingers...their weight a measure of their generous size.

Despite her weak plea, Allison remained conflicted by the sensations David generated between her legs. His free-roaming hands created a pulsing wave of pleasure throughout her pelvis, with the effect driving her to reflexively push her pussy against her brother's invading finger each time he re-entered her clambering hole.

The difficult reality for the subdued college girl was that her shithead little brother was finger-fucking her unimpeded, and she was shamelessly working to accommodate the depth and access of his hand.

When David introduced a second finger to the task, spreading her rubbery cunt lips still further, Allison lost her feeble battle, resigning herself to the erotic sensations of his methodical fucking motion.

"Ummmmm...! Ohhh, damn you, David," her voice was a babbling whimper of compliant lust.

Closing her eyes, Allison assumed her brother planned to ring another shameful climax from her quivering body, just as he had yesterday in their shared bathroom to her absolute humiliation.

With her moral compass in tatters, the pitiful, big-breasted coed lay in submission on the bench, allowing her perverted brother free reign over her soaking pussy in expectation of the orgasm she was certain was his goal...and her growing need.

"Unnnhhhhh...ummm...ohh...," Allison hummed her acceptance through pursed lips on the bench as David's two fingers slid easily into his docile sister's copiously flowing cunt hole.

The egomaniacal teen brute expected Allison's capitulation after the frightful abuse he had planted on her backside, and as he joyfully stroked his fingers in and out of her pussy, his expectations were confirmed.

'I don't think I'll need the modifications to the weight bench,' he decided, judging from his sister's broken demeanor and gentle sighs of surrender. 'At least not today.'

David understood Allison wasn't a willingly participant to his domination game. Nonetheless, she was so bullied and intimidated he figured he could take what he wanted from her alluring body and she would give it, reluctantly, but without too much resistance for fear of further punishment.

Unknown to Allison, David intended to take a lot more than he had so far.

"That's it, Allie. Give it up, sis...give up your sweet little pussy," David encouraged his debilitated sister as she lay defeated on his bench, granting him full access to her most forbidden feminine charms.

The excitement of his success took control of the fantasizing wrestler. He was only wearing a loose pair of cargo shorts, and they served as poor concealment of the furious erection he now sported.

"You're mine now, you uptight bitch," he snarled, no longer able to restrain his powerful sexual urges and certain Allison was in as favorable a position as possible.

"Unnhhh...what?" Allison murmured, her inexperience clouding her mind leaving her uncertain of his intent even as David urgently worked his pants button undone to free his raging hard-on from its cage.

At the same time, the calculating young deviant kept his other hand pumping repeatedly into the soggy well of Allison's accommodating snatch to distract his glassy-eyed sister, occasionally grazing his finger over her yearning clitoris to keep her complacent and on the edge of her erotic precipice.

With the same quick-trigger movement he had demonstrated throughout his mastery of his meek but enticing sister, David dropped to his knees behind Allison to line up his swollen cockhead directly with the unguarded entrance to her readied fuck channel.

Gripping his inflamed pole, David grasped her broad right hip to press the fat knob of his cock solidly against the opening to Allison's cunt and firmly powered forward, breaking the seal to plant the entire 8" length of his pulsing shaft deep into his unsuspecting sister's defenseless fuck hole.

"UNNGGHHH...!" David's vociferous grunt signaled bottoming out in her exceptionally tight cunt as his muscular arms contracted with his strenuous effort to take his sister...body and soul.

"OHHHHH, JEEEZ...WHAT THE...?" Allison's head snapped up, her short hair flying about and her eyes wild with shock and confusion. "OHHH, DAVID...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

For just the briefest moment, David's impaled sister didn't know what to think, or what was going on. The admittedly pleasant fingering by her brother was suddenly replaced with something dense and frightening filling her pussy to its fullest extent like nothing she had ever experienced.

"OH, NOOOO! NO...NO...NOOOOOO! DAVID...DON'T...," Allison freaked out upon the realization what David was doing hit like a slap to the face, screaming at the thought of what he'd buried to the hilt inside her precious vagina.

"NOOO...YOU CAN'T...I CAN'T LET YOU...," the distraught girl panicked, trying to break away by pushing with her arms and violently shaking her hips to dislodge the indecent intruder.

David was ready for Allison's bucking response to the presence of his sturdy tool within her body.

Simply bracing his powerful left arm against the middle of her back, he easily held his overmatched sister in place as her flailing arms sought anything for leverage, but were helpless to enable her escape from her predicament.

"FUCK...YOU'RE TIGHT ALLISON!" David exalted, ignoring her pleas and reveling in the tight glove of her pussy sheath enveloping his rigid cock.

In David's most depraved fantasies, he had never imagined a pussy could feel this good...especially his bitchy big sister's tight cunt.

As a virgin, he had nothing for comparison, but Allison's under-used twat pressured his sensitive cockhead like a shoe that was too small for his foot. Allison's warm interior was sloppy wet from his finger-fucking, but heated and velvety soft in its firm embrace, unwittingly grasping his entire thick shaft with an elastic grip.

"OHHH...YOU CAN'T...UHH...I CAN'T DO THIS...!" Allison wailed her misery at the unthinkable penetration of her womb by her own brother.

Trapped and disconcertingly available for his use, David coolly pulled back halfway to the rim of his expansive crown and plowed forward again.

"ARRGGGH...," the unstoppable youth growled as he took possession of his frantic, voluptuous sibling.

"OHHHHH...YOU CAN'T...YOU CAN'T DO THIS, DAVID! YOU CAN'T FUCK ME. IT'S NOT RIGHT!" The agitated girl begged, as the thought of fucking her brother was so grotesquely disturbing...so perverse and degrading, she couldn't think straight.

"PLEASE...TAKE IT OUT, DAVID..." the crazed, busty teenager babbled remonstrations at her degenerate brother as he did the unthinkable. "PLEASE, STOP! STOP BEFORE YOU...AWWHHHHH...BEFORE YOU FUCK ME!".

"TOO LATE FOR THAT, ALLIE," David declared triumphantly between ragged breaths, uncaring about his big sister's acute duress. "I'M ALREADY FUCKING YOU, BITCH!"

Allison's panicked harangue only served to spur the incorrigible athlete onward. Keeping pressure on her back, he pulled his rampaging cock halfway from his sister's comfortable pussy sheath, and then sunk it deep once again to her petulant howls of anguish.

"OOOHHHHH...NOOOOO...," his defiled sister groaned as her unrestrained brother set into what would become a decisively steady, rhythmic pounding of Allison's soaking wet fuck channel.

Despite his own inexperience, David was careful not to withdraw too far...too soon. He feared letting his wildly gyrating sister buck him from the saddle before breaking her will with the dominating power of his ravaging cock.

David wanted more than just to fuck Allison, he sought to achieve her ultimate surrender and acquiescence to his every sordid, taboo demand...of which he had many.

"UHHH...NOOOOOO...! Ohhh, please, David...don't...," Allison protested defiantly, but with ever diminishing strength and resolve. "I'm...your sister. You can't...ohh, please...you can't...take me."

To the contrary, David was besotted with lust, and taking Allison was exactly what her disturbed 18-year-old brother wanted to do.

Her body was magnificent, and certainly better than any girl he'd ever attracted. In his warped mind, losing his virginity to Allison was the perfect antidote to his lack of success with girls.

"YEAH, RIGHT...LIKE HELL I WON'T!" The derelict teenager responded, his lust-crazed mind aflame as he drove into his captured sister's withering body time and again with growing fervor.

The idea of boning his 19-year-old big-titted sister was an unimaginable revelation to the angry, vengeful teen. The previously inconceivable notion was made even more erotic by her desperate appeals for reprieve from the debauched and unnatural coupling.

David thrilled at the scorching vision of her struggle against his rapacious despoiling of her virtue.

The unrepentant youth relished witnessing his geeky sister's hair flying askew and her gnarled mouth twisted in angst as her horrified face craned in a vain attempt to search for some mercy from her intractable brother.

"UNH...UNN...UNNH...," Allison involuntarily grunted each time her little brother's big cock pushed resolutely against the deepest reaches of her straining vagina.

The nerdy beauty's big, jello-y jugs shook with abandon while her hips, suppressed by the power of David's muscular arms, could only shift and squirm in a useless attempt for liberation from her indomitable brother's methodical fucking.

Allison's meaty ass jiggled sumptuously in accompaniment to her bid for freedom as his hips bumped mightily against her plump flanks with each thrust.

Establishing his dominance in her silken cunt, David suddenly changed tactics.

Slowing his strokes to steadily tease Allison for several minutes with deliberate half-strokes, while feeding only a portion of his firm cock into her wonderfully snug pussy. Inexorably, the porn-educated college freshman intended to build his vulnerable sister's need for more of his thick shaft, and to wear down her resistance.

'Huuhh...huh...whewww...ohhh...dear lord,' Allison's breathing grew deep, and her faltering voice grew into a husky, under-the-breath whisper with her rapidly intensifying desire as his technique proved effective.

"Ohhh, David...unh...you shouldn't be...ahhh...fucking me...," Allison's opposition to her brother's incessant screwing of her increasingly agreeable twat was slowly overwhelmed by exhaustion, resignation, and a growing susceptibility to her indefatigable brother's unyielding cock.

"It's so much bigger than Larry," Allison conceded in a rare moment of lucidity as the impressive shaft strained tightly against her distended pussy walls.

"So much bigger...," she sighed as lust took over her addled mind completely to drop her into the dazed fog of sexual need without recrimination.

"Ohhh, shit David... Unhh...ahhh...you're...fucking me...aghhh...good," Allison's resolve collapsed, and the misused girl disgracefully urged her brother onward.

"Ohhh...so big," the misused girl disgracefully urged her brother onward. "Give it all...awwnhh...to me!"

David smiled at his sister's concession and his own success, relentlessly driving only a portion of his sturdy cock into the amenable breach of his overbearing older sister's saturated fuck sleeve and glorifying as her hanging melons stretched beneath her torso to swing in rhythm to his thrusts.

"DO IT DAMNIT! FUCK ME, DAVID," his corrupted sister implored scandalously. "GIVE ME YOUR...UH...BIG COCK!"

Fading to her subjugation each time her athletic brother's stiff pole powered into her steamy depths, Allison's surrender acknowledged the spurious grant of her marvelous body to David...and of her imperious brother's unchallenged rights to her once-forbidden pussy.

"YEAH...THAT'S IT, ALLIE...UNGH...BEG FOR IT, BITCH...UGH...BEG FOR MY COCK!" David crowed victoriously as he rode only part of his stiff tool into his sister's succumbing cock sheath with ever-greater deliberation.

Taking his restraining arm from her back, Allison did nothing, instead staying limp and receptive to her plight, seemingly powerless to refuse him. Intuitively, the domineering teen saw his opportunity to up the ante.

Unable, or unwilling, to hinder the plundering of her precious citadel, David took his vanquished big sister unconditionally, returning the full measure of his impressive cock to Allison's ravenous fuck tunnel.

"OOOHHHHH...I CAN'T...," Allison cried her paltry objection, then gave in remorsefully to her need.

The powerful wrestler grabbed both of Allison's broad hips, pulled his ardent shaft out to the rim of its flared crown, and plowed into her overwhelmed cunt again with staggering impact, until all 8" of his mighty cock sank to the bone deep into Allison's plundered fuck hole.

"AWWHHHHH, YESSSSS...! OHHH, DAVID...SO BIG...SOOOOO FUCKING BIG...!" The compromised, newly-taken college girl moaned her recognition of the sheer size of her short-of-stature brother's solid meat.

"FUCKING RIGHT, ALLIE! TAKE IT ALL!" David gloated at her admission of his prodigious size.

"Uhh...ohhh, jeeez...I'm lost. Ohhh...David...take me...," Allison's trembling lips issued a breathless murmur of anguished turmoil as she realized her downfall.

Confident in his position, and with no further fight left his humbled sister, David securely grabbed Allison's wide hips for the thorough fucking he'd planned since her downfall yesterday morning.

His chest and arm muscles flexing, David energetically drove his engorged meat fully into his compliant sister's waiting cunt. Symbolically, the swelling lips surrounding her unprotected entrance parted without resistance to accept her prevailing brother's hard cock.

"UNNGGGH...UGGH...SOOO BIG...YOU'RE...AHH...SOOOOO BIG...," the inexperienced girl called out her difficulty with his considerable size as the solid tool stretched the narrow channel to burrow into her heated fuck chamber.

After only another moment of taking the impressive shaft, Allison's concern disintegrated as her unflagging brother built-up to his final assault of her disappearing virtue.

"SHIT...SOOO BIG...! OHH, DAVID...YOUR COCK...UNNH...SOOO BIG!" Allison praised her brother, mindlessly repeating herself, so enraptured by the expansive girth of her brother stretching vaginal sleeve.

Growing comfortable and convinced by her throaty sighs and babbles of his defeated sister's rising stimulation, David initiated an unceasing rhythm of vigorous strokes with surprising discipline, plowing deep into his sister's yawning cock sheath again and again.

David was determined his broken sister become acquainted with the entire length and thickness of his soon-to-be familiar cock. He wanted to leave a lasting impression on Allison's emerging libido.

"UNNHHH...UNNHHH...OHH, DAVID...," Allison groaned as her little brother hammered her cunt ferociously, building to even greater heights as the wayward youth took his sister mercilessly.