Family Takedown 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers

'She thought I was stupid,' David's thoughts raced, pleased without himself and his unfolding plan. 'I'll show her how to turn a bitchy big sister into a compliant little fuck toy!'

The scheming, muscle-bound youth wanted more than to merely break Allison's spirit...he wanted her absolute acceptance of his dominance. He intended for Allison to cast aside her rejection of his illicit demands and assume her rightful role as his sexual plaything.

David had made a point of jerking off this morning, knowing without a doubt this moment would come. He wanted it to last. As badly as he couldn't wait to pump his load into Allison's receptive snatch, he was even more obsessed with the idea of bringing his superior sister to heel.

"I'll break you, bitch," he enthused loud enough for Allison to get the message in his tireless ardor. 'I'll drive you crazy with my big cock!'

David determined to push his vulnerable sister to a point of ecstasy so shattering - of sexual hunger so powerful, that she looked beyond the immoral nature of the act to instead become consumed by her lust.

"AGGH...UNH...UGGH...," David snorted loudly, drawing breath through his nose from his strenuous efforts in smashing his sister's moral dignity and rectitude.

As his lascivious fantasy came closer to fruition, David gazed transfixed as his rigid, shiny pole disappeared as her voracious maw swallowed his plundering shaft whole into her resilient fuck sleeve, with each thrust accompanied by her heightened arousal and excitement.

Better still, her carnal fervor came with a reemerging refrain of remorse at her submission, despite her overarching desire. She was terribly conflicted morally and emotionally, and he knew it.

"OHHH...OHHHH...OHHH, PLEASE...," Allison moaned even as she accepted her little brother's big cock. "IT'S WRONG...UNH...SO WRONG TO...FUCK YOUR SISTER."

With each outward pull, David saw his sister's slick, swollen labia stretched to their limit by the removal of his broad tool, clinging hungrily to his veined shaft in greedy desire for its return.

Grasping as it left, the fleshy lips encompassed the swollen knob longingly, to be rewarded with the reintroduction of his pummeling stanchion as her fat cunt lips collapsed in welcome with fervent embrace.

"UUNNHH...UNNHHH...AAHHH...PLEASE, DAVID...OHHH, IT'S...UHH...TOO MUCH!" Allison pleaded. "OHHH, JEEEZ...OHH FUCKING SHIT, FUCK ME, DAVID...UNNNH...FUCK ME HARD...!!"

His conquered sister's protests withered completely under David's relentlessly driving hips. His steady pace forced Allison to succumb to her growing lust.

The conquered college coed's morally-clouded mind cared less and less that it was her little brother filling her famished pussy each time David entered, now driven more by her building need for his cock than any thoughts of the true nature of their depraved performance.

"AGGHHH, ALLISON...," David grunted with his taxing physical effort. "TAKE THIS BITCH...UNNH...TAKE MY COCK!"

The young aspiring athlete was losing control too, with his own desire surging as he felt his uptight older sister reflexively roll her hips in time with his own, and push back with each dive into her overheated cunt as she worked to gobble up as much of his long pole as her greedy snatch could handle.

Sensing his anxious big sister was ready, David ramped up the action, increasing the speed and power of his thrusts to a gear even he didn't know he had, while gripping Allison's broad hips to use all his considerable strength in pulling his sister's begging cunt onto his fierce staff.

"AAHHH...UUGGHHH...OHHH...," David raggedly growled as he ravaged his sister's twat with deep, pummeling thrusts. "TAKE IT, ALLIE...UGGH...TAKE MY COCK WITH YOUR TIGHT LITTLE SNATCH!!"

Allison unabashedly joined her brother in his search for their mutual climax, caving completely to his powerful cock slamming her eager pussy. Tremors rippled throughout her abdomen, her thighs tensed, and her teeth clenched under the stress of her rising ecstasy.

"OHH...OHH...UNNHH...DAVID...," her rapid moans matched her brother's guttural grunts as he exhaustingly powered his tired body onward. "GIVE IT TO ME...UHH...GIVE ME YOUR BIG COCK!"

'WAP...WAP...WAP...,' David's hips were a blur, slapping mightily into Allison's full, reverberating ass cheeks.

"OHHH...YES! OHHH, DAVID...OH, FUCKING YESSSSS...!" Allison's moral resolve was ruined, and her mouth drew into a circle of ecstasy encouraging her brother to take her over the finish line.

"OHH JEEEEZ, DAVID!" She howled greedily. "PLEASE...OHHHH... PLEASE...FUCK YOUR SISTER...FUCK HER HARD!!"

Allison was on the brink, with her spirit and superiority in tatters. David knew she was his to use, pounding her cunt as hard as he could to give her the release she craved and reinforce her fealty.

Regardless of how demeaning their relationship became, David intended to instill in his weak-willed sister the need for the powerful orgasms his cock could provide in taking her to her ultimate submission.

"AAAWWWNNNNHHHHH...!!" The crush of her orgasm rocked Allison like a tsunami breaking on a seawall.

Her voluptuous body jerked so violently her head formed an arch with her ass. Allison azure blue eyes went wild with the revelation of her peaking ecstasy, and her mouth quivered as the tectonic jolts of her climax pulsed throughout her legs, torso, and brain in shockwaves.

"OHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHHHHH...DEAR GAWWWD...!" Allison screamed in her fulfillment, unable to finish the sentence as her voice was reduced to a babbling stream of sighs and groans, and a hint of drool exited the corner of her straining lips.

"OOOHHHHH...UNNHHHHH...!" The enraptured coed's groans grew into a continuous stream.

David pushed forward as his sister endured the overwhelming crest of her orgasm. The vibrating waves ripped through her body, with her arms wavering and the contortions sending her dangling D-cup jugs careening recklessly under her heaving chest.

David was close too, and it was only the proximity to his own mighty climax propelling his depleted body.

"OH, FUCK, ALLISON!" David barked his approach. "OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! OHHH, FUCKING YOU HARD...!"

The first rope of David's pressurized jism shot like a missile into Allison's deep, soaking cavern.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHHH...!!" The ecstatic teen conqueror bellowed his triumph. "TAKE IT, ALLIE...TAKE MY CUM!"

A hot river of David's volcanic spunk flowed like lava into his sister's engulfing pussy, splashing against the walls and filling each crevice as it erupted from his deeply-lodged cockhead. Jet after jet pulsed into his dominated sister's cunt, claiming her pussy as his own, and fulfilling his desire for her submission.

It was a level of ecstasy he hadn't known existed.

The taboo pair melded as one in a way a brother and sister should never bond. David stayed parked firmly against the sloping curve of his sister's round ass while spewing the last of his potent spunk into the furthest reaches of Allison's fertile womb.

Their sweat-soaked bodies slowly calmed and the senses returned to their climax-addled brains.

"OHHH, MY DEAR GOD...NOOOOO!" Allison cried with alarm.

Still catching her breath and regaining her wits, the increasingly aware collegiate genius panicked at the prospect of the consequences of their illicit union.

"DAVID, DID YOU CUM IN ME? DID YOU CUM IN ME???" The distraught, full-bodied beauty wailed as the realization her brother had just pumped his copious load of baby-making semen into her unprotected pussy disconcertingly dawned on Allison.

Allison was beside herself with grief. The fact her little brother had fucked her to a mind-numbing orgasm suddenly took a backseat to the reality he had just sprayed her womb with his virile seed.

David remained silent, dropping over his sister's ample backside exhausted and recovering from his efforts with a shit-eating grin on his face. He hadn't heard a word she said.

"DAVID, YOU CAN'T CUM IN ME!" Allison yelled hysterically.

David simply didn't care. He had just fucked his superior sister. He had just plowed her tight cunt, toyed with her big tits, and drove her to a mighty orgasm with his cock. He was in heaven.

"OHH, MY GOD, DAVID, DON'T YOU GET IT? I'M NOT ON ANYTHING!" Allison whined hysterically, clearly freaking out. "OH SHIT, DON'T YOU SEE...I COULD GET PREGNANT!"

David languished on his sister's body as she flailed beneath him in anguish. He was thinking about the future, and the myriad ways he planned to take advantage of his newly-gained sovereignty over his bossy sister and her 'built for sin' body.

The demented young man relished how much fun he'd have with Allison as his newly-subjugated sex toy. He grew tired of Allison's wailing as he became more aware of his surroundings.

"It's time to shut that shit down, Allison" he grumbled to no one, as his distraught sister was clearly in her own tormented world.

It was time to educate his brainy, buxom sister about her new role in his life.

'Smack!' David delivered a solid but generally mild spank to her still sore bottom, sending a stinging reminder of the message she had clearly dismissed from earlier in the morning.

"OOWWWWW...!" She immediately stopped wailing in response to the attention-getting slap.

"SHUT UP, ALLISON!" David scowled with premeditated outrage. "SHUT THE FUCK UP...RIGHT NOW!!"

Allison was stunned to silence.

"YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT, ALLISON," David raised his hand menacingly, while his barking tone informed Allison he was very serious.

"I'LL CUM IN YOU, ON YOU, OR WHEREVER I WANT...WHENEVER I WANT!" He warned ominously.

"If you're not on anything," David angrily advised his cowering big sister, "...then you'd better get on something, because this is just the beginning."

Allison hadn't expected David's total disregard for getting her pregnant, or his sudden anger after the powerfully disturbing sex they'd just shared. She mistakenly assumed he'd be worried about the possibility of knocking up his older sister.

Now, she realized she was wrong, and his only concern was the pleasure he could derive from her captive body.

"Look Allison, I plan on fucking you a lot more from now on," David explained without remorse, leaving no uncertainty in her unsettled mind about his future expectations.

"Get it, Allie? You're my big-titted fuck doll," he added matter-of-factly. "You're my 'go to' source of sexual relief."

"NOOOOO...! DAVID, YOU CAN'T..." Allison sobbed in denial, but knew that he could...and that he would.

"I SAID IT BEFORE, AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN," David practically spit his vehemence as his sister shrank in fear from his unexpected outburst, "...ALTHOUGH I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART."

"YOU'RE BODY IS MINE...TO FUCK OR DO ANYTHING ELSE I WANT," her commanding little brother ranted, drunken with power and lust.

"YOUR BIG TITS, YOUR RIPE ASS, AND YOUR TIGHT LITTLE CUNT," he used the coarse street terms for emphasis, "...THEY'RE ALL MINE, AND I'LL USE THEM AS I PLEASE."

Her spite-consumed little brother screamed in her face so fiercely Allison could only slump on top of the weight bench and recoil with despair. No longer physically restrained, she was nonetheless utterly helpless...mentally, spiritually and emotionally.

"NOW, GO SHAVE YOUR FUCKING CUNT!" David's demand made his naked, intimidated, and now-compliant sister cringe as he pointed imperiously at the bathroom door.

END PART 04

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,103 Followers