Family: The Forbidden Fruit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the father and daughter were finished. Priya made a demand before she disconnected. "Daddy, I'm gonna be done with my work by noon tomorrow. And I'm gonna be in my hotel for the rest of the week. I NEED YOU HERE TOMORROW. I think we've waited enough." Even before Madhan could say anything, the video call was disconnected.

Madhan came out of the bathroom to see his wife asleep like a baby on her side, completely oblivious of what she has been up to the last couple of hours. And Maya slept unaware of what her husband has been up to. Madhan got into the bed and leaned over to place kiss on her forehead before he laid back thinking over what kind of excuse to come up with to get out of the city.

He woke up the next morning to an empty bed and wondered if everything that happen last night was a dream or in fact real. And then he picked his phone up from the nightstand and browsed through his mail, confirming it was.

As he headed off to work he couldn't help think about the previous night. He had cancelled his morning appointments for the day and sat in his office breaking his head until his eyes found the file. The file that had the briefings of the project with his daughter. Madhan's face brightened and he picked up the phone, and asked his assistant book a flight ticket, immediately.

He immediately called his wife and asked her to get home and told her that he was leaving the city for the rest of the week and probably be back before she leaves for England. He didn't have his plan straight, but he had a vague idea of what he was gonna do. He didn't waste any more time sitting in his office. He immediately hurried out and told his assistant book him a ticket and also that he'd pick them up at the airport, and stormed out his office.

He called Maya and told her about the situation as he drove through the noon traffic. By the time he took to reach home, Maya had already made it, he saw her all dressed up in a navy blue sundress with tiny flowers printed all over it. A smile crept upon her lips as he paced over to her and grabbed her by the waist and locked his lips to his beautiful loving wife, "My god you look pretty, Maya." He smiled.

She smirked and flirted back little before she tapped his chest and pulled away from his grasp and told that he better get his things packed or he might miss his flight.

Right after he rushed upstairs Madhan came back down stairs to grab his phone and noticed his wife on the phone with someone. Just as he grabbed his phone and Maya hung up and told him that it was Andy and he was on his way home. "Great I guess he could have a proper send off after all." He chuckled and rushed upstairs, pulling her along.

The husband and wife made it back downstairs to their son Andy walk in through the front door. "Hey, you're home... Get dressed." he said placing the truffle bag on the couch.

  • "What? Where?" Andy seemed confused by his sudden suggestion.

  • Madhan chuckled and scooted beside his wife and answered him, "I'm leaving the city for a couple of days on work. I'd be back sometime by the time your sister gets back. I'll try to catch a flight with her if possible."

Surprisingly Andy was also very excited by the news and rushed upstairs to get dressed. Madhan was so excited about finally seeing his daughter and having to spend a week with just her and nobody else to be bothered about, excited him.

Soon before he knew it, the three of them were in the airport and Madhan waving at his wife and son goodbye with a big smile on his face.

Madhan didn't realize falling asleep but when he woke up, the flight attendant informed everyone that they were about to land.

Soon after he landed and was out of the airport, after having finished all the formalities, he pulled out his phone and called Priya. Hearing her voice again, turned him on in a way he didn't know was possible.

He confirmed the details he needed to get to the hotel and took a taxi. The moment the cabbie pulled out into the main road, Madhan's phone buzzed. It was a message from his daughter with a selfie of her in front of the mirror in the bathrobe open all the way. "I hope this is enough to keep you going until you get to me."

As he reached the hotel his heart began pounding in his chest as the anticipation heightened his excitement. He walked into the elevator and checked his messages one last time to confirm the room number it was 609 and he pushed the button to the sixed floor. As the elevator made its way up he couldn't help but reminisce the memory of the last time he was in the elevator with his daughter. A smile slowly crept upon his lips as the elevator door opened.

He walked down the hall and checked his phone once again to be sure. He paused in front of the door and contemplated doing it at all. And before he knocked the door he heard the knob turn. It was his daughter and she stood the exact same way she posed for the pic he received in the cab. She stood wearing nothing but the robe, open wide. Madhan gasped at the first actual sight of his daughter, all grown and naked and horny in front of him, for him. He stood there, not moving a muscle for a couple of seconds before he stepped in. He dropped the truffle bag by the door and slammed the door behind him.

Ever since Madhan texted her about landing, Priya's heart was pacing in her chest as she anticipated her father's arrival. She walked around not knowing if she should call the room service for a bottle of wine or surprise him with flowers on the bed. Or anything else special. But then again she was so drawn by the fact that it was her dad and the hunger she had for him. She didn't care about where they were all that meant to her was that it was Madhan the one there with her.

Not wasting any more time he grabbed the nape of her neck and lapped her lips met with his. He placed the other hand over her shoulder and gently slipped her robe off her shoulder. He slowly trailed his finger from her shoulder down the length of her arm and took hold of her waist.

Pulling away from her lips he gazed deep into her eyes as he whispered, "I'm not wasting any more time with you, cutie pie." He pulled his hand away from her shoulder and grabbed her waist and picked her up off the floor, straddling him.

Holding her against him in his tight grasp he stumbled across the floor, over to the bed and almost threw her on the bed. As he watched her bounce he smirked and ripped open his shirt, having the buttons shoot to different corners of the room. Once his shirt was off he yanked his belt right off and placed his knees over the bed and inched over to her.

Priya shrieked happily as her father tossed her over the bed. The sight of him ripping his shirt open and yanking off his belt turned her on in way she didn't know was possible until now. Priya saw her father inching over to her, but she was unable to handle waiting for him any longer. She's never been hungry for anyone the way she was for him at that very moment. She craved him. She needed him.

Madhan undid the buttons of his pants and lowered himself over his daughter as he began grinding against her. He felt her hands around his shoulder and waist and lowering as he continued to grind against her.

Priya felt her dad's throbbing member for the first time since the moment she shared with him in the elevator at her mom's office party. She moaned against his as she lowered hand hands and dug her finger under his pants and cupped his bare ass, pulling him on. She squeezed his ass cheeks and pulled out only to push the only shred of garment he had on him, down. As she did she felt it, the bare flesh of his member against her lips, throbbing.

He felt his daughter's hands over his ass, squeezing them. He groaned deep into the kiss meeting her moans as he felt her his shaft free from its confinement, and against her swollen soaking pussy.

The both of them pulled away from the kiss and looked down at what was about to happen. The father and daughter then looked back at each other, gazing into each other's eyes with equal amount of passion and hunger in each other's eyes.

Priya pulled one of her arms from around him and squeezed it between them and took hold of his cock in her hand for the first time. The moment Madhan felt his daughter's hand around his cock, he gasped out deep. Priya took hold of it and rubbed the shaft along the length before placing the big swollen head at the sweet entrance of her pussy.

Priya pulled her hand off his shaft as he knew it was where it needed to be and placed her hand over his waist. Madhan slowly lowered himself onto her as the both of them felt himself sink into her. Madhan gasped to the feeling of his daughter's hot wet pussy beginning to wrap his cock into a stronghold. Priya's mouth widened as she felt her father fill the sexual and emotional void of her craving. She knew it that there would never be anyone who she could be with, that would have her feel the way Madhan made her feel at that moment.

Priya gazed deep up into his eyes as she felt his cock completely fill her. She dug her fingers into his flesh as she trembled below him. The moment he felt her nails digging into him and her pussy completely take grasp of his shaft completely too all its length.

There was nothing holding them back any more. Madhan pushed his fist into the bed and pulled himself higher as he pulled back and slammed back into her, having her gasp out and shriek once again.

Being completely lost for words, Priya had nothing but what she blurted out impulsively, "Give it to me, Daddy."

Madhan didn't know if it was the knowledge of having his daughter under him or the way she said it, but the moment she called him out 'Daddy' Madhan lost himself to it. He pulled his hands off the bed and grabbed hold of her wrists and held them above her head as he began slamming into her. The moment she felt her hand being taken into her father's grasp, she knew she's never felt being any safer than now.

Priya arched her back let her feet slowly graze up the back of her father's thighs as she slowly began kneading her knees into his ass almost begging him for more. Arching her back as he did so, she began slowly meeting his thrusts as he pounded into her.

Gasping for their breath, the incestuous lovers waved on top of the bed, discovering new depths of the love they had for each other.

With her wrists in her father's grasp Priya flung her hands wide apart slamming her father's body on top of hers as she gave him a quick peck on his cheek and rolled him onto his back as she pulled herself up astride and slammed her open hands on Madhan strong thick chest as she let out a deep gasping moan.

The sudden move from his daughter, Madhan was taken by surprise. The moment he landed on his back, Madhan gasped out loud, "Ohhh FUCK YEAHH." And placed both his hands on her waist, clenching it tight, letting her take control.

Priya pulled her hand away and slammed back on his chest harder each time as he gasped and moaned out loud, as she rode him. She continued to increase pace and dig her nails into his flesh as he knew couldn't hold herself back any longer.

Madhan couldn't hold himself back any longer and took grasp of her wrist once again and pulled them aside, slamming her body on top of his. He groaned out loud and took her lips for a brief second and rolled himself back on top as he let her hands roam hungrily all over him.

Madhan leaned over and locked his lips with hers as he let his shaft sink all the way inside her to the hilt.

He pulled away from her lips and grabbed hold of the headboard as began pounding her, increasing his pace fucking his way towards the end.

The moment Priya felt her back on the bed once again, grabbed the sheets on the either of her sides and bit her lips as she felt her father pounding into her, truly giving her what she's been craving for.

Madhan gasped for his breath as he peered down into her face. He gave her the last of himself. Priya held her eyes shut and bit her lips moaning deep as she knew she wasn't far behind.

The two newly found lovers, thrust up and down, in and out of each other as he finally found the end of their long awaited play. Madhan clenched his eyes shut and slammed hard into her as he arched his back for brief couple of seconds before collapsing down onto her body.

Priya felt every inch of her father's cock make its way in and out of her wet slobbering pussy. She's never been this wet or horny for anyone her entire life. Each of his father's thrusts was making her wet as he felt the walls of her pussy tighten. She took grasp of a big chunk of the sheets as she felt him slam hard into her. Priya arched her back and wailed out loud as she orgasm hard, and her father fill her all at once.

Priya felt her father body fall on top of hers as she gasped for her breath, a naughty, yet happy and satisfied smile smear across her face as she once again took grasp of her father's body in her hands.

Madhan pulled himself up off her and laid a long deep kiss on her lips before rolling himself off beside her gasping for his breath.

"WOW" The happy couple, gasped in unison and laughed as they reflected on their path that led them to such a happy ending, or was it a beginning.

Madhan raised his hand and wiped the sweat off his forehead before turning to the side and wrapping her waist in his grasp of his arms once again. "I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to keep my hands off you, baby."

Smiling at his remark, she wrapped her arm around him once again and kissed him deep, "I don't think that's gonna be a problem, daddy." She whispered pulling away from the kiss and rolling herself up off the bed.

She walked over to the bathroom swaying her ample ass, giving her father the show of his life. Madhan watched mesmerized she disappeared behind the bathroom door. He slammed back on the bed the moment he heard the sound of the shower nozzle turn as a smile creep up his lips.

Madhan's never felt this way since the time he first met his wife years ago. It felt so alive, and he was loving it. He rolled himself over to the end of the bed and pulled himself off and sneaked into the bathroom only to watch her step out of the glass door.

"Ready for round two?" Madhan asked smirking as he watched the water dripping off her chin, down her breasts.

"Uhhh, you bet, I was getting lonely just thinking about taking this shower alone." Priya responded with a wink.

Madhan shut the door behind him and paced over to her and grabbed hold of her waist and pulling her up off the floor, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Madhan felt himself getting hard once again as he stepped into the shower and felt the warm water caress both their bodies.

The moment he stepped in, Madhan took grasp of her waist and pulled away only to position himself into her. He leaned back into her and took her lips as he slowly sunk into her wet pussy.

Knowing that what started less than an hour ago, wouldn't end for a long, long time, Priya smiled and slipped in her tongue into her father's mouth as she stretched out her arm and slid the shower door shut, behind them.