All Comments on 'Family Weekend Ch. 10: Sunday Service'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Wow.A whole bunch of fucking

Wish I was a cousin

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2almost 7 years agoAuthor
LOL Prop...

Thanks for finishing the story. Maybe you can go to Denver and introduce yourself as a long lost cousin... Who's to say you aren't? :-) MP2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I think you need to do more with nel and sally. Like tell if they had son or daugther.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the thought, Anonymous

Sally's and Nel's children would be another story... Since this tale is set in 'current time' (2016) I'll probably wait a while. But, who knows? Maybe I'll try a futuristic work... Thanks for reading my writing MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
5 stars

this chapter and all three sections of the Family "Trilogy". i have more to say - and that will follow. but i just wanted you to know MP how much fun reading this story was!!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 4 years agoAuthor
I am very glad, GoDucks

That you enjoyed the James saga in its entirety! Your comments have been much appreciated.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
there are a number of reasons

i really enjoyed this "trilogy. i gave all the chapters 5 stars - well-written, sexy, some erotic, all fun to read. what also made it a pleasure was it showed us 3 different snapshots of the family of Claude, Nel and Sally. 3 stand-alone vignettes. its rare on this site to get something as clever and yet so simple like this. And MP - i liked Sally's morality at the end. OK - they had their fun, but........now it's time to behave. I wonder if Claude can.........

hopefully when you have time you'll thrill us with another little part of their life - because its been a fun sexy journey. hate to see it end!!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I to have enjoyed the trilogy but also as it has been said it would good to know who they are faring and have the babies grown up to love their parents as much as their parents love each other and how did it all transpire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
610 Followers
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES