All Comments on 'Family's Cunt'

by EarlyNaughty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not as crazy as it seems

In college I was with a guy who admitted that for his 16th birthday his father and grandfather took him for what was supposed to be a fishing trip. After they got him to the cabin they confronted him about whether he was gay or not. When my friend admitted it his old man said, "Here's what we do to fags," and for the next two days my friend spent nearly the entire time with one of their cocks in his mouth or butt or both at the same time, and before they left the two men managed to get both of their dicks in his ass at the same time.

JayKenwayJayKenwayalmost 8 years ago

I'm guessing English isn't your first language and that's okay. You would really benefit from reading some more stories on here and getting a good idea of how stories flow in English. Also a good idea would be to submit your story to the editors here to get some help with not only grammar but also structure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I love beautiful, romantic stories like these. I think I just jizzed a little in my pants...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confused

Is Johnah a boy or girl? Or even trans? I'm so confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Memories

Used to love waking up to my dad's hard cock sliding up my ass. I miss that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
every family needs a devoted young faggot

This is a brilliant story by a gay guy 18 to 22 years old, and it shows how the needs of different family members can be fully and mutually satisfied. There are brothers, uncles, dads, and male cousins, big lusty guys with powerful pricks and heavy hanging balls filled to the brim with creamy semen. There's a horny young fag who aches to have these close relatives treat him like a girl. Just shove their fat cocks in his mouth or up his tight little twat, pump away to till they give a big grunt and blow their loaded balls down his thirsty throat or up his twitching asshole. The boy'll be getting so many great big helpings of family semen--pure protein!--that he won't have to eat much at all. Keeping nice and slim is important for a faggot. And being the family cunt--to be used by the family cocks whenever they just fucking feel like it--is a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Painful to follow

Spellchecker and proper use of Grammer would be great try proof reading your story out loud before committing to print

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

Are these drunk rednecks? Where were you born? Saudi Arabia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sick, hope you don't write anything else like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
But that's another story.

Please, please don't bother writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So not remotely real or possible

I realize everyone writes stories with porn dick, fine they all have massive cocks. There is not a chance in hell a 9" cock got in a virgin ass with spot and not stretching. Have you ever had anal? The kid would be bleeding. Then right after you want us to think he magicall took 2 cocks and enjoyed it all? Couldn't even finish this really short story

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
Nicely written!

Your story is one hott fantasy! I enjoyed this story very much and look forward to the next chapter!

gest90gest90about 1 year ago

I DID TRY to read this, honest i did, i was even prepared to overlook the fact it was so obviously written by somebody who doesn't have ''English'' as their first language, it has been translated into english as it was written in another language as passages are written ''arse backwards'' with things like 'happy was i to be my uncles with' ''arse backwards'' that aside, i thought it was worth seeing where it was going & then they pulled off the road. no preamble, no leading up to the moment when they would inevitably fuck, but no, in the best hollywood tradition, all four characters got ''a line'' beers having been drunk, (see? you've got me doing it now) AND THEN!!!! with a suggestion about 'getting into the bed' young jonah was sucking his uncle's cock in the space of five seconds.

that's shoddy penmanship, hey! i've just 'got it' his was written by YODA!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous