All Comments on 'Fancy Dress Suprise'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ricksouzaricksouzaover 13 years ago
Nice

This was very nice and well-written. I stroked myself during the whole reading and came at the end. I've never had such sexual adventures, but now that I'm single again, I would like to step out into the wild side and let go of my fear of rejection. I'm no porn star down below, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy some fun. I'm going to read some more of your stories.

NemlepNemlepover 13 years ago
Top class

After reading a number of your stories this one was a little different with you both sharing partners .. but that being said it was super hot and the two different perspectives really made it very enjoyable !!

WANNABENUDEWANNABENUDEover 13 years ago
ANOTHER 5 STAR

Sorry I didn't get to comment sooner. As always, I loved it! Different twist going as far as you did with your partners. Hope there's some more of that in the future.

antonia363636antonia363636almost 11 years ago
sexy story

Like-minded story telling, great fun to read and to pleasure myself with! Axxx

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Literotic *~*

What did I miss I had to have a cigarette after the musical chairs. O yea I don't. smoke

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5!)

I will copy paste someone else's comment:

"Nemlep - almost 11 years ago

Top class

After reading a number of your stories this one was a little different with you both sharing partners .. but that being said it was super hot and the two different perspectives really made it very enjoyable !!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT.)

Quote:

"That's only the second time I have ever done that and I wasn't too sure if I would ever try it again after the last time" She said.

"But if it can feel like that I might just try it more often."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (five)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would really have loved to see this story Illustrated;}

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...