Fancy Dress Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

She pushed her ass against my dick, once again burying me between her ass cheeks.

I stopped rubbing her pussy for a moment to coat my cock with the juices soaking my fingers and once more position the head against her tight little bud.

Again it only took a little pressure before it popped in.

Taking my time I pushed forward, inching my cock into her ass, pushing forward very slightly then drawing back a little, letting her get used to the sensation.

She gave a little cry of "Ah" as I finally pushed all the way in so I held myself still inside her while I used my fingers to bring her off, rubbing my fingers across her soaking lips while the heel of my hand ground against her clit.

As she started to cum she bucked her hips slightly and I matched her movements my cock sliding back and forth in her tight ass. Wrapping my other arm around her I held her tight against my body as I thrust myself into her, my fingers working away at her pussy until she was shaking and moaning squirming against me but unable to get away from the hand trapped between her legs. I only moved my hand from her tortured pussy so that I could grasp her hips pulling her hard against me as I thrust into her working towards my climax.

Picking up the pace I was smacking hard into her buttocks making them jiggle now moving in and out of her ass with ease. My cock was throbbing and as I felt the first trembling of my climax I tried to pull out but Maria had other ideas and squeezed her cheeks around my shaft trapping me there so that I couldn't stop myself from pumping load after load into her tight hole.

The feeling was so intense that I held my breath, my fingers digging into the soft flesh of her buttocks in an attempt to hold her still as my cock throbbed in her tight grip. Eventually I let my breath out and my cock started to go soft, I watched it ease out of Maria. Cum dribbled down the back of her legs the insides of which were already slick with her own juices. Cindy passed me a towel and I wiped both Marie and myself down, she turned to face me, taking the towel and rubbing it between her legs.

"That's only the second time I have ever done that and I wasn't too sure if I would ever try it again after the last time" She said.

"But if it can feel like that I might just try it more often."

We stood up and Cindy gave me a hug, "We will have to do this again." she said.

"Only next time you can do that to me." There wasn't a lot that I could say to an invitation like that except for. "You have my number."

I retrieved my clothes and made my way to the downstairs wet room for a shower. Jules was waiting for me when I got out; she was wearing one of our hosts short bath robes while I had just wrapped a towel around my waist. She handed me a drink.

"Having fun?" She asked. "You could say that" I replied.

"Although, when you 'entertained' Mick it was a bit of a surprise." I said.

I took a long pull on my drink. "Not to mention entertaining the whole room."

She smiled. "Did you mind?"

I squeezed her butt cheek, "What do you think?"

"Well while you have been showering I have had another proposition." She said.

"The girl who was sitting on your lap, the one who won't take her panties off has asked if I would do the same thing with her boyfriend while she watches."

I was quite shocked, I knew that it had turned her on when Jules had 'lap danced' him but I would have never expected this.

"And you said?" I asked.

Jules kissed me on the side of the neck.

"Only if you were there with me, they are waiting in the garden on the patio area by the pool."

Jules gathered up some towels and we made our way outside to a little decked patio with a pergola for shade. The girl was standing by her boyfriend; still wearing her bra and panties, looking rather self-conscious while he was seated on the edge of a wooden bench in his boxers.

He stood up as we approached and stood close to his girl, both of them looked jittery with what I guess was nervous excitement. "Hi" she said, "If we are going to have some fun then I don't think that we will need these shorts."

She rubbed her hands over his chest raking her fingernails over his nipples; he took in a sharp breath, as she slipped her hands down over his stomach and around to his hips.

She hooked her thumbs into his boxers and stooped, pulling them down in one smooth movement. His erection sprang free almost whacking Jules in the face, she grasped his cock and held it by the base, it was visibly twitching and throbbing and it didn't help matters as she tickled his balls with her fingernails making him jump.

Jules stood up, arranged several of the towels on the bench and gestured for the boyfriend to sit on the edge of the bench. She shrugged off the robe then stood in front of him, naked, feet apart straddling his legs. She touched the fingers of one hand to the side her pussy and bent slightly at the knees, parting her lips a little, opening the damp delights up to his gaze.

"Touch me if you want." She said.

He reached out a little nervous and cupped her pussy in his hand.

The lust in her eyes was unmistakable as he started to slide his hand along her slit dragging his fingers along her folds, Jules gave out a little groan as he gained confidence and pushed a finger past her slick lips and up into her pussy his eyes wide, watching fascinated as her lips closed over it.

He held it there for a moment then moved in and out in a slow fucking motion, gradually becoming more confident and increasing the pace, pressing up so hard that Jules rose a little on her toes while at the same time gasping in pleasure, she gripped

his shoulders to steady herself and squirmed on his finger her whole body shuddering as she suddenly grabbed his hand and pushed her pussy hard against it as she boiled over into orgasm, her whole body shuddering.

The girl beside me released the breath she had been holding as we watched my wife go through orgasmic bliss; I took in the milky white curve of her breasts, her hard nipples stuck out proud against the lacy material of her bra. Both hands were folded in front of her and I was sure that she had been gently touching at herself while she had been watching. She noticed me looking at her and blushed.

"There's no need to feel uncomfortable." I said "You're a beautiful girl; I bet lots of men admire your figure, you just need to relax and be confident in your looks".

She went a deeper shade of red.

"If you like I will stand over there just behind you while we watch so that you aren't so self conscious."

Looking at the floor she said, "Can you hold me while we watch? Like you did when we were playing the game?" She was so nervous the question was little more than a whisper. Standing behind her I wrapped my arms around her middle.

"Like this?" I asked.

"No, like before." She whispered.

To my surprise she pushed one of my hands up so it cupped her breast and the other so that it rested on her lower belly my little finger just brushing the lace of her panties.

We watched as Jules moved closer, over his lap, so that they were now almost touching. This gave him great access to her breasts and he made the most of it, kissing the smooth flesh and sucking on the hard nipples. She put her hand on the back of his head and held his mouth against her and softly moaned. "Mmm, that's it; tease them, oh yes, a little harder." With her encouragement he was really getting into it, running his tongue over Jules nipples then nipping at them. Her eyes were half closed and I could tell that she was getting really worked up again; suddenly Jules pushed him away and told him to lie back on the bench.

She straddled the bench and positioned herself over his groin squatting above him keeping her balance with a hand on his chest. She reached between them and held his cock pointing straight up, aimed inches from her pussy lips, swollen and glistening with her juices.

"Hope you've got some control over this thing because I really want to cum again and I'd like nothing more than for us to cum together." She said.

When she first touched herself to him he grabbed her hips and pushed his groin up towards her, Jules was having none of it and jerked away.

"Stay still and don't be in such a hurry. I'm in charge, understand?" She said.

He nodded and relaxed his grip.

My pussy was aching to be filled but I was determined that this was going to last, I wanted to put on a show for his girlfriend but was so turned on that it was going to be really hard to hold back and not give in to the little flutter of excitement running through my belly.

As he relaxed I eased down again and caught the head of his cock between my lips, he moaned softly as I made contact, it felt so good that I had to stop and take a breath, calming myself. Adjusting my hand so that I held him firmly about an inch below the head I gently rocked my hips, pushing my ass into the air so that my pussy lips dragged across it. Again he let out a little groan and I got some satisfaction from seeing the look on his face which told me he was feeling just as teased and turned on as I was. Rocking my hips I dragged the tip of his cock so that tickled over my damp folds and held it to my clit, working it in little circles.

By now my pussy was so wet I could feel a little trickle run down my inner thigh, his cock was swelling and twitching in my grip pre cum leaking out over my hand and mingling with my juices, coating my pussy. His gaze was fixed between my legs watching as I worked his glistening knob over my clit.

My legs were trembling slightly, partly from the stress of the position I was holding but mostly from excitement. I pushed the head of his cock back along my pussy lips, dipping slightly so that this time it pushed between them.

Loosing hold of his cock I placed my other hand on his chest then I sank further down so that the head of his cock just popped inside, my lips folding over his shaft.

He let out a groan as I eased farther down taking an inch or so more of him I held him there for a moment but my thighs were beginning to ache.

Closing my eyes for a moment I thought about what I was about to do, took a deep breath then sat down on his cock, taking the full length of it into me until he was buried to the hilt.

After all the teasing it felt wonderful to be filled up, his cock was twitching inside of me tickling against the walls of my pussy, but I just sat there letting the urge in my groin ebb a little, getting used to the feel of him, savouring it.

His hands rested lightly on my thighs, his fingers rubbing back and forth with a feather light touch, very gently I began to move my hips, at first just easing up and down a few inches, taking my time and working my way up his shaft in little increments until at last I was slipping up and down the full length.

His breathing was getting ragged and I knew by the feel of his cock pulsing that he would not last much longer, he groaned as I picking up the pace, humping and grinding down onto his cock with a new urgency, my own orgasm building, I clenched my pussy hard around his shaft on the upward motion, squeezing and pausing for a moment before releasing the pressure as I plunged back down.

He was gasping; his eyes squeezed tight shut in concentration, he grabbed my hips and started lifting his ass from the bench, matching my movements, fucking back up at me as I rode up and down on his cock.

I hoped he would hold out long enough for me to cum.

Jules arched her back and threw her head back rocking her hips back and forth letting out a gasp as he thrust against her; they seemed to be in race to see who would get off first, after all the teasing.

Jules had one had between her legs working her clit in a desperate bid to cum before him. With all the foreplay I doubted Jules would reach climax before she was forced to dismount and take care of his throbbing member, as she had done with Mick. The girl was watching intently, warm in my arms, her breast rapidly rising and falling under my hand the hard nipple pressing into my palm. Slowly I ran my hand over her lower belly letting my finger lightly dance over the front of her panties.

She reached down and took hold of my wrist, I thought for a moment that I had overstepped the mark and she would pull my hand away, instead she guided it further down and shifted her feet apart slightly so I could reach her crotch.

The thin lace of her panties did nothing to hide the wetness there; she was just as turned on watching Jules and her guy as I was. She moaned as I gently circled my fingers over the damp patch, sagging slightly at the knees so that her weight rested on my hand, she clamped her thighs tight trapping it there. Pulling her close to me to steady myself I squeezed her breast, she let out a little whimper as I pinched and rubbed the nipple, all the while working just one finger slowly back and forth over her panties along the shape of her slit causing the delicate material to ride up just a little between her pussy lips.

The towel had fallen from around my waist so that the shaft of my hard dick now nestled between her cheeks pressing into her panties, I couldn't help but gently grind against the flimsy material. She surprised me again by wiggling her hips very slightly pushing back against me and responding to my movements.

Very slowly and carefully I pushed her panties aside, she gasped and tensed slightly as I traced her bare slit up and down, it was a strange sensation for me because her pussy was covered in soft curls, (Jules always shaves and waxes so that she is nice and smooth) they tickled against my hand as I pushed a finger past her lips and carefully entered her while rubbing my thumb back and forth on her clit

She ground her hips pushing down on my hand, her pussy grasping my probing fingers soaking them, trembling she rode the wave of her orgasm, "oh ...oh ..." she gasped pushing back against my hard cock.

I held her tightly as she trembled, leaning heavily against me gently thrusting myself against her, my cock sandwiched between her buttocks.

I figured if she was going to cum so was I.

Not knowing if she would pull away or let me soak her ass I pushed the cup of her bra up and squeezed her bare breast, the erect nipple rubbery in my fingers as I gently tugged and twisted it. I grasped her body against me her panties had ridden up the crack of her ass and I could feel the flesh of her cheeks caressing my shaft as it slipped up and down. The need to cum was rising, my balls tight ready to pump a load over her. I stopped moving to try and ease the sensation because I was enjoying the feel of her cheeks on my cock and wanted to prolong it for as long as possible but she had other ideas pushing her hips back and squeezing her ass cheeks around my shaft so that I couldn't stop my orgasm.

Pressing the tip of my cock hard between her buttocks I squirted cum over her ass soaking the soft cheeks peeking out from her panties, the already sopping material clinging to them. She reached back and grabbed my cock working her hand up and down the shaft and rubbing the end over her buttocks, milking every last drop.

At last my cock stopped twitching and she let it go, wiping her hands then shyly covering her breast back up, wrapping a towel around her and slipping off her soaking panties. After she finished getting comfortable she looked at me contentedly and mouthed the words "Thank you".

Both satisfied we returned our full attention to the show, it didn't last very long.

Jules was riding his cock with a fury, hand buried between her legs, fingers busy on her clit crying out as she reached orgasm. She shook uncontrollably and collapsed forward like a puppet with the strings cut, rocking her hips with his movements as he became more forceful, grasping her hips and moving her up and down with his thrusts drilled his cock up into her until at last he gasped and stiffened up.

He was obviously about to shoot his load and I was expecting Jules to quickly swing her leg over dismounting him but instead of pulling away Jules pushed her self upright and began to grind her hips, her pussy lips still wrapped tightly around his shaft as he pumped his load up into her.

She kept up a steady rhythm riding him until his cock softened.

Jules eased up very slowly off him, spunk oozed from between her puffy lips strings of it dribbling down onto his shaft as it flopped out of her with a wet smack, she stood astride him, legs wide apart letting his cum drain from her pussy, it pooled on his spent cock and coated his balls.

Jules took a towel from me and cleaned up as best as she could, as we made our way back in to the shower; she took my hand and squeezed it. "You're not angry are you?"

Seeing as I had fucked both Cindy and Maria not an hour before, there wasn't a lot that I could say, I bent to kiss her. "What do you think?" I said.

She smiled, "That was a one off, and it's not something that I want to do all the time." She paused. "Well maybe on special occasions."

After a long shower we dressed and made our way home.

A few days later we received a padded envelope containing a DVD and a note from Andrea which read. "Thank you for the 'extra' entertainment, hope you can make it to my next party."

Jules inserted the disc in the player and as it began to play we both started to laugh. We had been caught by the CCTV camera covering Andreas back garden, (she had put it in after a break-in some time ago).

Mick is a bit of a techno junkie so there system is top of the range, the crystal clear images left nothing to the imagination and I hoped for the other couples sake that Andrea would show some discretion and not circulate copies around the office.

But we would just have to wait and see.

J&S XX

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers