Fancy Dress Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

She just smiled at most of them although with one big fellow she did lean towards him and ask him to light her cigarette, this was a bit cheeky as I was already smoking. It was still rather early when she said, "I think it is time I got some fresh air, and I maybe need to take a little walk." We finished our drinks and as we made our way to the door, she did seem to have to rub her body up against a few more men then was strictly necessary to get through the crush.

When we got outside it was Courtney that said to me. "I will walk back along the road to the downriver bridge; it looks real seedy that way. You can go upriver and cross on the footbridge; we should arrive back at the taxi rank on the other side about the same time. "She then gave me a wink and said, "Unless I get delayed on the way."

I just stood and watched as she walked off swaying her body down the 'business' street, if there were any men looking for action, they were bound to think she was available. I had to leave then, my route was considerably longer than hers was – unless that is she was 'delayed'. We actually arrived back at the taxi rank at virtually the same time, she flung her arms around me and said, "Get me home now I need fucking good and hard."

During our ride back the cabbie must have had a lovely view of her ass in his mirror. She was all over me and with the length of her skirt; he must have been able to see everything. When we got out at home, I said. "Are you going to pay him or have I got to?"

She gave me a hard kick in the shin with her pointed boot and said, "Pervert, you pay him and get me to bed." We did then go off to bed and had a fantastic session; I came very quickly in her soaking pussy and again in her ass. She managed to have four orgasms in total, and was again too shattered to talk and just cuddled up and went to sleep still dressed in her gear.

In the morning, she woke me up getting out of bed to go to the toilet; she called me in and suggested we shower together. We just enjoyed washing and then drying each other's bodies and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I said "That sure was a nice way to spend a Friday, a great improvement on the club, tell me how you felt?"

"I was in a really randy mood when we left here and got even more so in the pub, as I said before all the guys rubbing up against my body must have been thinking 'I could fuck that'. I was getting more and more turned on, I wanted your cock inside me."

I interrupted, "If you wanted my cock inside you why did we have to waste time with our walk?"

"Just shut up and listen, I have not got to the best bit yet. While walking down that street where the hookers sometimes work not one, but two cars stopped and asked me if I was working. I obviously said 'sorry pet not tonight' and walked on but by the time I got back to you, I was absolutely desperate for a fuck. This fantasy is giving us some wonderful evenings, last night in bed was fantastic."

I agreed and said, "Do you want to go out again this evening, or shall we sit in and watch some old movies on the television?"

She smiled and said, "If you have the energy to treat me like you did last night I would love to go out again, but before that we have a lot of chores to get sorted."

"I am sure you could find plenty of men with enough energy to give you the full treatment."

"In your dreams sunshine, you are plenty enough for me – come on lets get some jobs sorted."

We had a happy day together, the increased sexual activity had definitely improved our relationship, and she was genuinely eager to go out again in the evening. We again left home rather late with her dressed in her denim mini skirt, not the micro, and her black boots. She had on a red boob tube that showed off her flat midriff and her short denim jacket. I suggested if she was going to wear that sort of top she ought to get a belly button piercing, she actually said perhaps.

We decided to go to the same pub and on the way there, I suggested a change in the fantasy, "You go in before me and see if you can find a bar stool again, see how many drinks you can get bought for you. I will get a drink and keep an eye on you from a distance. When you want just catch my eye and I will come over and pick you up. Don't hold back you can do whatever you like with anyone you fancy."

"Anything I want, are you saying if a guy slides his hand under my skirt you would not mind?"

"Darling, I said anything you fancy."

"You don't mean anything, what if his fingers strayed right into my pussy?"

"Will you listen, anything you fancy, if I watched a guy start fingering your pussy I can guarantee you would get one hell of a fucking when we get back home. Unless, that is, I had not shot it all into my trousers watching you."

"You may just get lucky, or is it me that will get lucky – a pity I did not wear the micro skirt."

When the taxi dropped us off she gave me a kiss and headed for the pub door, I said, "Remember I said anything you fancy is fine by me, the more the better." I waited outside for about five minutes and then walked in and saw her perched on a stool at one end of the bar, it is perhaps a good job she did not wear her micro skirt. She had already collected an admirer, a guy was leaning with his back against the bar talking to her and as I looked he lit her cigarette.

He was a trucker type, around forty and stocky build with a shaven head. They were chatting away and she was laughing a lot and would frequently touch him on the arm or leg. As she finished her first drink, his hand went onto her thigh and he kept it there while he ordered and paid for another drink each. She had not wasted a minute; I could not get a clear view because the trucker was leaning close to her but from the look on her face he was at least touching her pussy if not inside.

She was wriggling her bum and as she bent forward to kiss the chap's ear, I suspected he had a finger inside her pussy. From the way her face started to glow red and her body shake I was certain, she had actually achieved an orgasm. They stayed in that position for some time, her leaning on his shoulder nibbling his ear and his finger (or fingers) working into her sex. She finally broke away and said something to him, jumped off her stool, emptied her glass in one gulp, and headed towards the door catching my eye.

I correctly assumed I was expected to follow her and not the trucker. Immediately she was near enough she said, "For Christ's sake get me home, I could not take anymore of that treatment." By pure luck there was a taxi dropping a party off at the pub so we got in and I gave him our address. Courtney lent over and said to the cabbie, "Do you mind if we have a fuck back here, there is a fiver in it for you if you say it's alright."

The cabbie said sure carry on; almost before he had agreed, Courtney had my cock out and was lying back across the seats with one leg in the well and the other on top of the seat back. As soon as I managed to get, my very rigid cock into her sloppy pussy she was humping me back and yelling "Yes..." continuously. I could not last all that long given the circumstances but she did not seem to mind. After I shot my load into her she just laid there panting, her eyes shut and her head slumped to the side, she had almost lost consciousness.

She was recovered enough to get out and stagger to the door when we got home, I paid the cabbie, he got a ten pound tip, and drove off saying he enjoyed the show. I opened the front door and we went in, "That was marvellous, you are the sexiest, and most beautiful wife a man could wish to have, thank you."

She kicked off her shoes and ran up the stairs saying it what seemed to be a tearful voice, "I must have a shower, you stay down here."

Half an hour later Courtney came downstairs, wearing her long dressing gown, she sat beside me. With tearful eyes, she cuddled me and said. "I am sorry darling; this fantasy is getting out of hand, we have got to stop now."

"Whatever is the problem, a little while ago you had what looked to me as the most enjoyable sex you have ever experienced, why has that upset you so much?"

"The sex was fantastic, it's true I have never had such an intense sensation, I needed to be fucked, and you did it just right."

"That sounds good, so why the tears?"

"Look that guy in the bar, he had two fingers right inside my sex, and his thumb was pushing on my clit – he actually brought me off in public. I am frightened that we are going to ruin our marriage if we continue with this fantasy."

"I still don't understand why you are upset, what happened was almost exactly what we talked about just before you went into the pub. I was turned on watching you getting pleasure, and I am sure you were turned on by his hand playing with you."

"Oh yes, I was turned on by that guy playing with me, I needed a cock in me – the problem was I wanted him to fuck me, I am sorry darling."

"Why do you think you wanting him to fuck you is an issue to have you in tears, let alone apologise for, I said when you went in that you could do any thing that pleased you."

"Yes you did say I could do what I liked, but we are a very happily married couple who love each other very much. I don't want to loose my best friend by cheating on him."

"Sorry darling, we seem to be talking about different things here, I would hate for either of us to want to cheat on the other, let alone actually do it. However, you letting that trucker fuck you would have just been raw sex enjoyed by you, me, and no doubt him. We have had a lovely time with the fantasy so far; it has not only improved our sex lives, but actually brought us closer together."

"Did you just say you would have enjoyed it if I had let him fuck me? I would want to kill you if you fucked another woman."

"There is no chance you would need to kill me, you are the only woman I ever what to fuck, but I would love you to get all the pleasure you can from as many men as possible. The only stipulation is that it is part of our mutual fantasies and I know about in advance."

"I need to think about this for a few days, but just to make sure I know what you are thinking answer two questions for me. When that cabbie dropped me what would your reaction have been if I had sucked him off?"

"That is an easy one to answer; I would have found it extra erotic especially if you had kept his cum in your mouth until you showed me, and then swallowed it."

"That makes you sound like a pervert, and what if I had taken the trucker outside and let him fuck me up against the alley wall."

"Again as easy answer, I would hope you used a condom, for our own safety, but I would have loved you even more than I do now. No, that cannot be the right answer, because I could not love you more than I already do. I suppose I would find it erotic to know you were getting extra pleasure and it was an experience we could share."

"I have answered your two questions so let's leave the subject for you to think about, I would like the fantasy to continue as far as you feel comfortable with and no further. Just to show you that we are not unique having this fantasy, you are on holiday next week although I have to work. Spend a bit of your time reading some of the stories on the Literotica web site, look at the 'loving wife's' section. A couple of the authors that deal with our fantasy are 'bobfr' and 'irxgbr'."

"I promise to think about it, and yes I will look at your pervert's web site, now let's go up to bed and have a nice gentle fuck."

"Please answer one question for me, just how did you manage to get his fingers inside you after only five minutes chat?"

"It did happen very quickly, he came up to me and offered to buy me a drink as soon as I sat down, which I accepted. He than had his hand half way up my thigh and asked 'are you working?' just his touch and that question got my juices flowing. This was exactly the fantasy we discussed before I went in, it was in my mind so I just said 'sorry ducks I am meeting someone in a minute, get me another drink and you can have a quick feel'."

She then hit me on the shoulder and said, "That's when the trouble started; it felt so naughty but extremely nice. I suppose you are going to plead innocence reminding me of that just as we are going to fuck again?"

We did not discuss the fantasy any further; we just 'made love'. A very pleasant slow coupling with Courtney lying on her side, me in her pussy while I caressed her breast and kissed her neck.

My very sincere thanks to John (Namizujs) for taking all the time and effort to make the story an easier read for all of you.

The other two chapters will appear here in the next few days but in the mean time, any constructive comments and appreciative votes will be welcome.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12