Fancy Dress Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Courtney sell her favours?
6k words
4.44
124.8k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

The Sunday was a family duty day; we had a long drive to visit her parents, her Mother's birthday, and it was very late when me got home and into bed. Monday morning I went off to work leaving her to have a lay in. She rang me late in the morning suggesting we meet up for lunch, which was very pleasant. We had a simple pub meal, no sexual discussion although she did look very nice in heels, tight jeans and a tight white jumper.

When I finished work I was greeted by a very frisky and happy wife, we had a nice evening together mainly just cuddled up watching television. She did get me to feel her pussy one time we were kissing and said, "I needed to shave down there again already it was itching, it is quite expensive but I think I would like a full laser treatment one day." This got me interested in more than kissing but was told to wait until we were in bed.

Quite early, she said she wanted to have a bath and told me to go and play with the computer for a while. This was a useful opportunity for me to check her web browsing history, which when I did I suspected that is what she wanted me to do. She had visited a lot of the stories on Literotica, including the authors I had mentioned. Her reaction was impossible to gauge, she may have opened them all, not liked the theme, and closed them without reading. I hope that she had read them, and liked them as much as I did.

She had a long bath but eventually called for me to have a quick shower and join her in bed. I hurried through a shower, especially when I noticed a used disposable enema in the bin. When I went into the bedroom, still towelling myself dry, she was laying on top the bed with her legs wide apart. "I think you better kiss my itch better, look it's nice and smooth." I still had no idea how her thinking about the fantasy was going but she was certainly feeling randy.

Her reactions down there were still on a 'hair trigger', it took very little treatment to get her to climax. I kept going for sometime, which had her thrashing around, she was really having a good time. When I let her rest, she tossed me the lube, knelt up wiggling her ass at me, and said, "Come on in, nice and deep please." I loaded my cock with a liberal amount of lube and used a couple of fingers to work some into her puckered hole.

No sooner then I pushed my cock past the initial resistance she was pushing back against me to get it in deeper. The way she was moving I hardly needed to supply any help but we soon had a good rhythm going. When I slipped two fingers into her pussy and managed to find the correct spot she became very vocal and lifted herself up on her arms to push me in even further. It was a lovely sensation for me as I pumped several times, emptying my cum deep in her ass.

Her next request came as a surprise, it was a first, "Come on get the cock out, I have received some lovely oral it is your turn now." What followed was also very rare since I was a lot younger. Her treatment licking my cock clean and then sucking it into her throat kept me rigid for ages and I managed a second load for her throat." After mutual comments on how good it had been, we cuddled up to go to sleep. I did not want to risk mentioning the fantasy, I am not sure I cared, that sex was perfect anyway.

The next day I again met her at the same pub for lunch, she looked fantastic. She wore a pair of black stiletto court shoes, stockings and a nice black skirt, not as short as her others but still probably classified as mini. She had a red jumper worn over the skirt with a wide black belt around her waist. The overall look was not sluty; best described as sexy smart. We had a pleasant lunch and we both noticed that several men had more than a glance at her.

When I got home, she was wearing the same outfit and I gave her a huge cuddle and said she looked great. She replied, "I am glad of that, I don't need to dress like a whore to be appreciated then?"

I kissed her and said, "You know full well that is a stupid question, you look fantastic whatever you wear. Would my attractive wife like to go out for a Chinese meal and see what is on at the cinema tonight?"

"Clever boy, that was exactly what I had in mind, I have already checked and we are going to watch that new romantic comedy." We had a perfect evening; it was almost as if we were dating again. We finished off getting to bed quite early and having a nice straight sex session, life was good.

As I left for work the following morning, she said she probably would not get to join me for lunch but she would have a nice meal ready when I got home. I had no idea how her thoughts on the fantasy had progressed, and had no intention of pushing her. It had already put one heck of a zest back into our marriage and I was quite happy with the way things were. My thoughts were confirmed when I arrived home.

Courtney greeted me dressed in her black stilettos, dark stockings and a longish black silk skirt. They looked very nice but her top was fantastic, it was white silk with a delicate pattern of black butterflies. It was completely open at the front and she had on a black bra, which pushed her up to display two perfect globes. The final surprise was the opening plunging down to reveal her belly button, pierced with a steel bar, and had three small cyan coloured jewels dangling down.

"You look absolutely gorgeous; I am a very lucky man." We had a long cuddle and some deep kisses and then I said, "The piercing looks great, that was a lovely idea, and as for that bra it offers up your tits so well I feel like they need my teeth piercing them."

"Well that may be arranged but make sure any marks are on the bits that don't show, although I admit this gear does not leave you much of a target. We are having a night in, I have made us a nice steak meal, and then we can play around for the rest of the evening." The meal was very nice, I even had a pleasant moment when some butter from her corn dripped onto her nicely displayed boobs, obviously licking it off was the easiest when to get rid of it.

We left the dishes, went to bed extremely early, and spent the whole evening enjoying each other's bodies. I managed to cum three times, all in her pussy and I lost count how many times she achieved orgasm. My cock could only manage the three but my mouth and fingers added several more to her score. We were both pleasantly shagged out when we cuddled up to sleep, probably quite early.

I was off to work again in the morning but we agreed to meet again for lunch. I managed to get away ten minutes early and picked up a dozen red roses on the way to the meet her. She was very pleased with the present and it got me a very passionate kiss right in the middle of the bar. Courtney looked superb again, a pair of low cut white jeans, and white stiletto boots that I had not seen before and a tight blue jumper, which left her midriff bare to show off her jewellery.

Lunch was over all too soon and I left her and returned to work. This had turned out to be a fantastic week; life was good even the work hassles did not seem to bother me as much as usual. Arriving home, I found her still in her white jeans and after a cuddle; we sat down and had a nice gammon meal. After we had lounged around for a while chatting and drinking coffee she suggested I needed a shower.

I went off thinking we were in for another good night and assuming she had showered earlier. I took awhile and not knowing her plans dressed in jeans and a sweater before going back down. I found her sitting at the computer, she said. "While I go and have my shower have a quick look through the stories I have bookmarked, you see I have been doing some reading this week. Take your time I will be a while I need to touch up my shaving as well."

I checked back on her history, she had been very busy every day; she had looked at a lot of stories on Literotica and had even found a few other story sites. The bookmarks she mentioned were the submission pages for 'irxgbr' and 'bobfr' as I had suggested, all the links indicating that she had read them. I did not need to read them again; I was quite familiar with the stories but my cock had become very hard thinking that she had admitted to reading them.

I was pleased, but not surprised, when Courtney came back down dressed in prostitute attire. She had on her clear plastic platform shoes, the micro denim and a plain beige shirt tied under her boobs showing both cleavage and her new belly jewellery. She posed in the doorway with one leg bent up leaning against the wall and took a long drag on a cigarette.

"Whoa, you look hot – how much for some action?"

"Sorry, not so fast we are going to sit down and have a talk first, don't worry we will get rid of that bulge in your trousers later." She came over, took my hand, and sat me down on the sofa, snuggling up beside me. "We have had a lovely week together, thank you very much and congratulations for passing all your tests with top marks. I was worried that the only way you wanted me was dressed and acting as a slut, you have proved that was not the case. I think we have also proved how much we love each other and it is safe to discuss our fantasy."

I answered, "We have had a superb week, and the fantasy gave us a good kick to put zest into our marriage, which was fine anyway. The fantasy can be forgotten or continued with, which ever you want it has already served its purpose extremely well."

"I have been reading lots of stories, as you will have noticed, and I think I can just about understand what you said. You get enjoyment and stimulation at the thought of me getting extra pleasure, by me flirting, or even if I actually were to let other men use my body. Can you explain why in particular the prostitute fantasy is top of the list, why would you want me to sell my favours; we have a good income between us?"

"I think I can answer that, alternatives are for us to try swinging involving another couple, this has no fascination at all for me because I have no interest at all in having sex with anyone but you. The other basic idea would be for you to find a man to have a fling with; the idea of losing you to someone else is just not on. The prostitute idea just involves raw sex with no emotional involvement at all; although I admit it has other safety risks but you are not likely to run off with a punter."

That got me a cuddle and she continued, "You have just given very good answers to explain your thinking, assuming that you did not freak out if anything did happen. That just leaves the question of do I want to go further. I have been giving it a lot of thought this week, and not only while I was reading the stories, which is definitely not the best time for rational thought."

I interrupted, "You did enjoy the reading, I always imagine you as being the female lead in the stories, did you do the same?"

She slipped her hand along my thigh and said, "Just listen to my thoughts; I will get around to the stories in a minute. I was having real fun when we started, having men lusting over my body and men even asking me if I was working. The whole thing was keeping me randy all the time; I was juicy down there whenever I was playing. Reality kicked in after you had relieved me of the tension that trucker had built up in me."

She continued, "Although my body was more than ready for the trucker to fuck me my mind was not. This past week, and your answers tonight make we want to turn fantasy into reality, although taking it very easy at first to make sure we can both handle it."


I kissed her and said, "Can I butt in and say, I may have planted the seed but how it develops is entirely up to you, absolutely no pressure from me to go any further than you desire."

Courtney then slid along the sofa away from me and said, "Close your eyes, now you are not touching me or looking at me. Imagine me in this gear, it is soon after the trucker had fingered my pussy; I am leaning with my hands against the wall around the back of the pub. I bend forward so my skirt has slipped up and my naked ass is on full display to him as he slips on a condom. Remember this is your wife, Courtney who has a condom covered cock about to thrust into her pussy."

She then slid back and touched my arm, "Open your eyes now, remember assume that was not fantasy but it was your real life wife, what do you want to happen next?"

"I want him to force his cock into my wife's pussy and give her the same sort of pleasure she received in the taxi on the way home with me."

She virtually screamed, "Enough talk, get that lovely cock in your whore's pussy." I slid my hand along her thigh and found her moist pussy, slipping two fingers in it was so wet that there must have been a wet patch on the sofa. A few strokes in and out with my fingers while pressing my thumb against her clit and she was screaming.

I kept up that treatment for several minutes until she was finding it difficult to get sensible breaths between her yelling and panting. She had wiggled herself to the end of sofa and as she slipped off falling on the floor, I told her, "Get up against the wall." Courtney managed to scramble along the floor and stood leaning against the kitchen door as I rammed my cock into her pussy from behind. It was far too arousing for me to hold back, I only managed three strokes before pumping a massive load into her.

We both collapsed into a tangled heap on the floor, and cuddled for ages while she regained her breath. She was absolutely covered in sweat and could not speak; we just held each other close with her head resting on my neck. She finally managed to whisper. "Looks like I will be going to that pub tomorrow night."

I got up and helped her to her feet, she still had on her heels, "Lets go up to bed, I will get my laptop from the car and copy a few stories onto it, we can read them together."

At first I was slightly disappointed as she started to reply but was laughing when she finished, "Don't bother to do that, just grab mine from the kitchen, there are already several of the good ones on it."

We spent the rest of the evening reading about 'bobfr's' adventures in the St.Pauli district of Hamburg and 'irxgrb's' friend Chantal. Our reading had numerous breaks to relieve the tension, mostly mutual oral due to the frequency but I did cum three more times although the final one was very weak. Courtney managed lots of satisfaction, some small, but many intense.

I found it very difficult to get myself out of bed for work in the morning, the session the previous night would have shattered a teenage athlete. Courtney was sleeping peacefully and I left her a note saying for her to give me a call, I would try to get the afternoon off. She called me at the office at around eleven saying she had just got up and was going to have a soak in the bath. I confirmed that I would be home soon after two o'clock.

As a precaution, in case things did go well during the evening I stopped on the way home and picked up a pack of twelve 'extra safe' condoms. I also bought another bunch of flowers, which I thought she deserved. When I got home, she greeted me with a long kiss and when she spotted the flowers said, "I must have been a good girl, flowers twice in one week – I wonder what I will get for being a bad girl."

"It's Friday, are we going to go to the club or have you got something else in mind? I asked giving her jean clad ass a pat.

She walked back into the kitchen and said, "Yes my mind is full of lots of thoughts about tonight; my tummy is full of butterflies though. However, my nipples are already hard and somewhere else is very warm and moist. How are you feeling, any second thoughts?"

I sat on the edge of the kitchen table and said, "I have got you another present, which will answer your question." I passed her the box of condoms and gave her a kiss.

"I know I said I wanted to take it easy at first to see how we both felt, only a dozen how long to you expect them to last? I am not even sure I will need one let alone twelve. You are home early, do you want to come upstairs, and we could try using one."


"Sorry darling not until we get home again, you said you were feeling moist down there already, you will have to find someone else to help out. Let's build up your tension even more and watch a porn movie together."

She said, "You bastard, you mean it don't you - we had better go out early then."

"Go and get out of those jeans, just come back down in your short dressing gown, we are going to watch some porn clips for an hour or so." While she was gone I positioned the computer so we could watch it from the sofa, I kept my clothes on. She came down and sat beside me and I set a clip running, standard stuff with a blond entertaining a big black guy. He was giving her some serious action in all three holes, no condom, and a lot of moaning.

We cuddled up and Courtney was soon getting quite wriggly, every time her hand went towards her pussy, I would give it a little slap and remove it. I snuggled her neck and caressed her body a little but eased off as soon as she showed signs of being too aroused. Her hand was heading for her pussy so often that I went to the kitchen and got a role of masking tape and told her to close her eyes and put her hands behind her back.

I bound her wrists together, and we went back to watching the clip, I was still playing lightly with her neck and she was really getting uncomfortable. I think if I had brushed a feather over her clit, she would have had a thrashing orgasm. Before the clip ended she said, "I am sorry darling this is going over the top, can I go and get ready now, I promise I won't touch my pussy while I am dressing."

I gave her a kiss and said, "Sorry, yes go on up but I hold you to your promise, it is getting dark early so I have a little idea of what we can do if we leave home early."

She went upstairs right away; I did follow not to check up on her but to change into some jeans. She put on her micro denim and a beige crop top, which showed bare shoulders and midriff and plenty of cleavage without the help of a bra. She said. "I will need my denim jacket, do you think the plastic platforms are alright, or are they a bit over the top?

I said, "They are a little, we have time to drop into the shops before they close, you could find a similar style but in black – slightly less sluttish." She spent quite awhile doing her makeup, rather heavy but not overdone. She also spent some time backcombing her hair to give it more body and slipping on her large hoop earrings we were ready to go downstairs.

She put on her jacket, found a small shoulder bag, and transferred her makeup, purse, and keys into it, "I have got my cell phone and my cigarettes and lighter as you seem to think they are an important accessory. Let me have one, no perhaps two condoms although please do not be disappointed and sulk if they come home still in the packet. It is a big step in our relationship and I could well chicken out."

"My darling I promise no sulking or disappointment if nothing happens; this is not about you being uncomfortable with anything. The one purpose of our fantasy is for you to get extra pleasure, and if you do that means I am happy for you. Anytime you want to come home just say so and I will give you a great big kiss and back we come with no problems at all between us."

She gave me a kiss and said, "Enough negative thought, let's go shopping."

We managed to park the car quite near a likely shoe shop and she agreed to go in on her own, as she jumped out I said, "I hope you get a male assistant, you will be able to negotiate some discount looking like that – remember you have nothing on under your skirt."

I watched as she walked into the shop, looking somewhat out of place dressed as she was and shopping on the high street. It was late in the afternoon, there were very few people around, and nobody even noticed her. She was in the shop for some time but eventually appeared at the door, she was now wearing a slightly higher pair of platforms. They were black and had several straps wound around her ankles, slut but not porn star was a good description.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12