Fancy Dress Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would not describe the woman walking back to my car as just a slut, the overall effect said nothing other than, 'I am a hooker'. She got in the car, showing a ridiculous amount of leg to the few people passing and put two carrier bags onto the back seat. "Those new shoes look perfect for the role; I see you got two new pairs you must have managed to use all your charms on the assistant."

"Sorry darling, a snotty old spinster served me, she could hardly look at me and was virtually cringing when she had to tie these straps for me. She seemed so relieved when I said they were just right and would have had me out the shop the next minute. I kept the snotty bitch busy for ages until I settled for another pair of mules. I am afraid I did not manage any discount, paid full price."

I said, "We had better get you to work then, you have invested a lot of money in your business, it must be time to start earning some."

"I will not bother this evening but I must buy a wig, someone we know is going to see me if we keep this up, I don't want to be recognised. What have you got in mind to do now?"

I said, "Let's drive down to the quay, the rough side of the river. I saw a tatty looking greasy spoon café near that pub. You could go in, have a coffee, smoke a couple of cigarettes, and just soak up the atmosphere. When you have finished you could go down the road a bit and stand on the corner and I will come and pick you up - eventually."

"Hey that sounds good, getting into character just like an actress. I hope you do not think I should get the coffee in return for any favours, I would not like my first experience to leave me smelling of old cooking fat."

"That comment proves you need to get in character, it does not matter what they look or smell like, if they have a cock and the money they are potential punters."

I drove us down and parked up 200 yards away from the café, but in a position that I could just about see what was happening inside. "Here goes than, I am feeling nervous with my butterflies leaping around in my stomach, please don't leave me standing outside for too long." She then paused and was obviously thinking, "I will keep my bag on my right shoulder, in the unlikely event that you see it on my left shoulder that will mean that I want to be left to carry on."

"That was an interesting thought, remember just do what you want and feel comfortable with, it is you that I want to get pleasure. Good luck." She gave me a kiss and climbed out of the car. As she walked along the tatty street, her bum was swaying and she was going quite slowly both caused by the ridiculously high heels she was wearing. Her bare legs did indeed go on forever; her skirt was little more than a belt. She had lit a cigarette, which she held in her left hand and her bag was over her right shoulder, would it remain there?

She got to the café without meeting anyone and went inside, I could see a couple of tables were occupied and I watched as she went to the counter and got her coffee. A young girl moved tables to sit with her and they were talking for a while. From her appearance, it looked, as she was already in the profession that Courtney was aspiring to join. The girl soon got up and left and I watched as the owner found it necessary to wipe off the table Courtney was using.

They seemed to be chatting and I could see that she was flashing a lot of leg as she lent back and lit another cigarette. She stayed drinking her coffee until she had finished her cigarette but then got up and as she left I saw her give a little wave to the guy who was now back behind his counter. She came out and with a brief glance in my direction walked the few yards to the corner leading into an alley. Leaning with one leg up against the wall she then took out another cigarette and lit up; she was adopting some filthy habits.

Almost immediately, a small white delivery pulled over to her and stopped, she lent over talking to the driver through the passenger window. I cursed that I had not brought my camera; she was in the classic pose of a prostitute talking to her punter. My cock was firming up as I thought Christ will she actually do it. It was one hell of an anti-climax when she started pointing down the road obviously giving him directions. When he pulled away, she gestured for me to pick her up.

When I pulled in beside her, she immediately jumped into car and said. "I need a fuck."

I interrupted her as soon as she said that, "Good, that is why you are here; you are not going to get one hiding in my car."

She punched me hard on my thigh and said. "You pig, I am sodden down there you know exactly what I mean, please drive over to that car park behind the pub, the one belonging to the empty factory." I told her that I would drive over there but only for a chat, she could tell me her experiences so far. "This game is very frustrating, no one wants to fuck me, I had just about enough courage to move my bag to the other shoulder when that van stopped - the bastard."

It only took a minute to drive into the deserted car park and position my car in the shadow of the factory although with a view of the pub. As soon as I switched off the engine she pulled my hand between her legs but I pulled it away and said, "No you don't, we can drive home and do something about your itch if that is what you want but not here. How about you tell me about your experiences so far this evening, they seem to have got you in a nice mood."

"OK than two can play at that game if you want to talk fine, I might not be feeling like it when we get home. When I walked away from your car towards the café my feelings were more excitement than anxiety, the guy in the café appeared friendly enough when he got my coffee and I went and sat down. There were only four other customers in the place, two young lads who were playing the amusement machine. An old guy was sitting with a cup in front of him but appeared to be asleep and the girl I expect you saw that came to sit with me."

"I was half expecting her to tell me to get off her territory because she looked as though she was a working girl, although I would have put her around sixteen years old. I do not know if she did turn tricks, she actually approached me offering to sell drugs, she said she could get anything I needed. She did not seem offended when I said no and went back to talk to the lads. Tom came over and had a chat then, seems a nice sort. Your Courtney must have soaked up the atmosphere like you told me, he said it was nice to see such an attractive new girl around but added it was a bit early for much trade."

"I was feeling good when I went outside and gave you a pose, that – No wait." She had grabbed my arm and was staring at the pub, "Oh my god, that's him, that is my trucker going into the pub, I am sure it is." She was now just staring across at the pub and after a moment said, "Darling are you very sure you really want me to go over to the pub now?" She was blushing slightly and taking short shallow breaths.

I just gave her thigh a squeeze, perhaps a little high up to help her thoughts, and said. "Do what pleases you, if you want to go over to the pub for a drink, or perhaps something else that would be fine by me." She did sit for a moment looking into my eyes, and then she took her bag and putting it on her left shoulder got out the car.

She paused and lent back in, "Last chance darling, take me home now or wish me luck."

I took her hand, kissed it, and said, "Have a nice time, I will sit here and wait for you, I love you."

With that she set off across the dark car park, her heels clicking away interrupted by the occasional stumble of the rough surface. My cock was definitely approving of the task she had set out on, and yes, I am sure my mind was in full agreement as well. I did hope her mind could handle it, I was sure her body could. I did not know what was happening for ages, (although we later agreed it could only been about five minutes) and was getting very restless and wondering whether I should go in.

I watched as my Courtney came out of the pub door arm in arm with the trucker, she was laughing loud enough for me to hear as I watched her caress his crotch. I did not need to check that her bag was on her left shoulder, but it was. They walked around to the back corner of the pub, Courtney placed her bag on the concrete fire escape steps, and opening it presumable took out one of the condoms. She then took him in a very close lip-locking embrace, her heels made them about the same height but he was much larger than she was.

She broke the kiss and I watched as she crouched down and was undoing his fly, I was too far away to see all the details but she had his tool in her mouth. A light was reflecting off her earring as it was swinging with her motion working his cock and his hands were holding the back of her head. I was just thinking that if they kept up that action he would have nothing left for her pussy when she withdrew it and I could see she was working a condom onto his cock. It only then occurred that she had not used one when he was in her mouth.

Courtney then turned her back on him and as she held onto the handrails on either side of the fire escape, he entered her. I know he entered her because although I was a long way away I actually heard her yelp. Her trucker was pounding away with great vigour moving her backwards and forwards a good foot with each stroke.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up straight, she released her grip on the handrails, and her hands went to his thighs. A few hard strokes in that position had the trucker filling his condom. Courtney's scream not only carried to me it must have been heard across the river. She turned and leant against him for a minute or two and then reached down and removed his condom, she appeared to tie a knot in it and drop it in her bag.

With that she pulled her skirt down, well as much as it was possible, gave him a kiss, and started walking back towards me as he walked back into the pub. It was only then that I noticed the wetness between my legs; my cock had been so hard that it could not hold back and I had not even noticed. She slipped in beside me and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said. "I love you."

"I love you too; drive me home now please, but don't worry that was a marvellous experience." We held each other's hand in a hard grip as we drove home in silence.

Thank you for reading this far, assuming you enjoyed it please take a moment to vote, or even add a comment. The next, and final, part should appear here in a few days.

12