Fanny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!... That's it!... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck me! That's it!... Now!... Can you cum with me? Can you cum now? Do It!... Do it!... Do it now!!!..."

She was moving spasmodically under me and I... came hard!

We stopped and stayed like that for a few minutes, looking deeply into each other's eyes...

My dick started getting limp, so I reached for a drawer beside the bed and took some napkins.

To my surprise, my dick had no stains of shit...

I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom.

This time we only took a short shower, concentrating on the lower parts of our bodies.

Back in the room, seated on the arm chairs, we sipped some more wine.

We've lit our cigarettes, I have put some more music, but dim, and she started the conversation.

"Now, I'm sure that you know what it takes to make me cum... I'm sure that you are wondering how come!..."

Since she wasn't the first woman that was having, even several orgasms, while being fucked up her ass, I honestly didn't expect what she has continued to tell me...

" I have already told you that I left home quite young... But I didn't tell you that, in fact, I have somehow ran away from home..."

"Well, this really is something else!..."

"I wasn't, yet, twelve when I've somewhat started to bloom - a little, but I've had boobs and ass"

"That is, as I know, quite normal with a lot of little girls!"...

"Yes, but not all the little girls happen to have parents like mine - God forbid it!"

I was surprised, so I just didn't say a word, expecting her to continue. So she did.

"One evening, very soon after celebrating my fourteen years birthday, when I was alone at home, my father came in.

He was drunk. He ripped my dress and panties, turned me on the bed face down, and fucked the shit out of my ass. No matter how much I pleaded, cried, yelled, tried to escape, he kept on ripping my ass until he ejaculated...

I didn't really know then, but I was soon about to find out what a man's sperm is...

After he finished, he kept on telling me that if I want continue to have a father and my mother a husband, I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut.

I was bleeding, so he went and brought me some cotton pads.

He also taught me to tell my mother that I have ripped my dress while trying to jump over a fence...

The next day, since my mother was working until late, he came home and approached me again.

I've started yelling that I still have blood down there and to let me be!...

This time he wasn't drunk, but still smelling of some booze - he's told me not to worry, cause he'll take care.

Then, he unbuckled his belt, undressed his trousers and underwear - I was crying like hell.

He made me kneel in front of him and gave me my first blow job. That was also the day (evening) when I have first tasted an unwashed dick, smelling of urine, and, at the end, the taste of the sperm...

My own father's sperm"...

He gave me this treat for two weeks, excepting the Sundays, when my mother didn't go to work...

Then, again, one evening he's told me that the time came to let him fuck my ass again...

I cried, yelled, protested, but he told me that if I don't force myself against it, I won't bleed and it won't hurt as it did last time. He also suggested that, in time, I shall end by enjoying it"...

I was appalled, speechless...

"And... did you try to speak with your mother?"

"Here is the point - you can imagine the fear and frustration and shame - every time I was gathering enough courage to try to talk with my mother, she was briskly changing the subject, shutting me up and sending me to do various chores, away from her"...

"You mean... you suspect that your mother knew!"...

"Yes, unfortunately!"...

"And?"

"Well, he kept on fucking me either up my ass, either my face...

Some times, he was even forcing me to lick him clean after fucking my ass...

The worst was when I was almost nineteen and, since one of my grand parents was to die, my mother moved there for almost a month.

He was making me suck his cock in the morning - as my breakfast - and was fucking me up my ass in the evening.

Anatomically, I was having my periods, so, when he came home and realized that I was on my period, he has taken the decision that it was the best moment to stick his cock into my vagina.

He has showed me no mercy - he just made me spread my legs and, in one move, he's implanted his dick inside my cunt...

After he's finished, he's told me not to worry, since he will fuck me in my cunt only when I'll be bleeding, so that I won't get pregnant, or, if I do, he will be sure that only someone else has filled me with cum while being fertile...

That is the moment when I have taken the decision to really do something about it.

After two weeks or so, when my mother came home, I have almost forcibly seated her at the table and explained to her what has been happening to me...

She started to cry pleading that he was my father and her husband, and if someone found out, he would go away for a very long time...

So, practically she has told me that she shall arrange with a cousin of hers, from Bucharest, to find me a place to stay and a place to work.

Several years, until I reached to have enough money, I was receiving, on monthly basis, the money for my rent"...

"OK, so your mother clearly knew about your whereabouts... But what was the reaction of your father?!?"

"I'm sure she has told him, since she couldn't practically have hidden, every month, the amount of money she has been sending to me"...

"Well, OK, but, in this case, how come you went to spend your holiday at their house?!?"

"This is my revenge - ever since my graduation, I go there every holiday - I stay at least a week!

I let him look at me, how sexy I am, and I also keep on walking around, in front of him, wearing only my lingerie, or completely naked, wearing only a really transparent night gown"...

"And, what does he say? Or do?"

"He simply looks at the floor, then, completely silent, goes at the pub and drinks his brains away - he knows that he cannot abuse me anymore"...

Then, she lit another cigarette inspiring deeply the smoke into her lungs...

We stayed like that, in silence, smoking and drinking some wine.

At a moment, she finished a cigarette, stood up, came towards my arm chair, and gently knelt in front of me.

"Now, I think I am ready to suck your dick again!"

She had a smile on her face and became radiant again - in spite of that, after hearing her story, my dick was limp...

She looked deep into my eyes, then she's started to stroke my dick with her hand while caressing my balls with the other - in a minute or so, when I became erect again, she leaned and started licking me from my balls to the tip of my dick.

"Now, dear, I think it's time for you to try to stretch me"

We went in bed and I have started sticking my dick in her cunt - this time, she was wet - really wet!

I grabbed her by the legs and held her by the back of her knees.

I kept on pushing until I reached, balls deep. To my surprise, this time it just didn't hurt her, so that I've started to maneuver her legs, making her cunt move from right to left and from left to right...

Meanwhile, I was pressing my pelvic bones against hers, making sure that I give some friction to her clit.

She was following my moves and was milking me good. Gosh! How good it felt!

After ten minutes, or so, I have made her turn around, on her fours, and I stuck my dick back inside her cunt.

As I was on my knees, I leaned my back and with one hand under her belly, I reached her clit, caressing it, then I've put my other hand on her ass, inserting my thumb, with no worries now, up her anus.

It has proven to be a very good idea, since Fanny started to moan, real loud, and in less than a minute she has had her orgasm...

"Now, good girl, honey! Keep on going to it!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Stick it up my ass! Stick it NOW!!"

So, I took away my dick from her cunt and quickly replaced my thumb with my dick up her ass.

No fear, no mercy, I've just started to fuck her quick and as deep as I could reach.

I cannot describe her explosions - she was yelling, humming, crying, cursing!...

It was so good and forcible and tender in the same time...

All of a sudden, I felt it coming, and, this time, I've let it go, without warning her.

"God! You finish! I can feel your jizz! God! I'm cumming too! Again! Whew!..."

I pushed her forward, making her lay on her belly, and I laid on her back, with my dick still deep up her ass. We laid there for more than ten minutes, with me kissing the back of her neck and her shoulders, even after my dick got limp and out of her ass...

Then, again, the shower, some more wine...

We weren't speaking, only smoking and listening to the music...

After almost an hour, she asked: "Do you think you can take me one more time?"

I've turned my eyes towards my dick, to make sure it was already prepared to become erect.

"Yes, I think so."

She stood up, took me by the hand, and said: "This time, you lay on your back and let me do all the work."

"Honey, as you wish, but I must warn you that if I am laying on my back it will take me a really long time before I finish"...

"No worries! I may be slim, but be sure that my legs are strong and I won't get tired fucking your brains out!"

"In this case, your wish is an order for me!"

She went down, between my legs, and started licking my balls, then going further down, to the back of my balls, flicking her tongue between my ass hole and my balls...

My dick, completely swollen, was pulsing in expectation...

Then, she started to caress my dick and my belly with her long hair, gradually going up, towards my belly and chest.

Meanwhile, she started looking for the tip of my dick with her cunt.

I felt her moist cunt engulfing my dick, nice and easy - she then stopped for a moment, took a pillow, and asked me to raise my ass - she put the pillow under my ass.

"There, now you can really be relaxed and let me fuck you just as I please - by the way, if you have any wishes or complaints, I'm all ears!"

Then, again, she started to look for my dick with the entrance of her cunt.

She went, balls deep, then started to grind back and forward, left and right, and so on...

From time to time, she used a hand to cup my balls and caress them, or massaging my prostate.

I can only approximate that she fucked me like this, for more than an hour.

My balls were bathed in her cunt fluids. She put her hand on them, and I felt how she was pushing some wetness towards my ass hole. I didn't need much thoughts to realize what she was going to do, so I've told her: "Honey, you've said that if I have any complaints you're all ears, right?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Then please keep in mind that my ass hole is off limits!"...

She smiled and said: "It's good to know!"

She went back to caressing my balls and massaging my prostate.

At a moment, she raised, only to find my dick with her ass - she started again grinding, taking me balls deep, but this time up her ass.

It hasn't taken her more than a minute to start moaning: "Oh God!... Oh God!... Oh God!... Oh my fucking God!... Here!... Here! Here I come!"...

And she came! Real hard! Time and time again!

"You need to tell me when you come! Please! I need to know!"

She was now moving frantically, having, as I've felt, orgasm after orgasm.

We were both full of perspiration and I've felt that she was getting tired.

"Honey, if you wish, I can take it from here!"...

"Don't you dare! I will finish you off like this, even if I shall have to faint first!"...

She kept on grinding, more forcibly!...

Meanwhile, I was also forcing my hips upwards, helping my dick to go as far inside her ass as possible.

At the moment I've felt I'm gonna cum, I've told her: "Honey, I'm ready to cum!"

She grunted, like an animal, kept on grinding for a minute or so, then she asked:

"Are you ready? REEEEALY ready to give me your jizz??"

I confirmed.

She jumped away from my dick and immediately started to jack me off.

She was doing it in a frenzy. "Please tell me EXACTLY when you feel you are spurting"

"Here, now!"

She immediately slowed her pace, leaned towards the head of my dick and, when I've started spurting she leaned the tip of her tongue on the opening of my hose, so that my spurts were splashing her tongue.

When I slowed down, she started milking me and licking everything that was getting out of my dick.

She didn't miss, not even once...

She leaned some more, and started licking my balls. Then, she looked at me and said: "Don't worry! I will wash my mouth and teeth after this! In fact I will wash myself thoroughly!"

She licked her lips and looked at me, smiling and radiant: "Gosh! What a good fuck you are!"

"Likewise!" I said, smiling back.

She took me by the hand and said: "Now, let's have a nice, decent shower!"...

To my surprise, she took from her handbag a toothbrush and some tooth paste, and has thoroughly washed her mouth and teeth...

We went back into my room and she has approached the window, looking behind the curtains.

"You know something? Outside there is light already!"

"Of course!" I said, "It's almost seven in the morning"!

"See? I kept my promise! We didn't sleep a minute! Gosh! I feel so fulfilled! Really! I'm good!"

"Now, would you like a coffee? Or, some breakfast?"

"No, my dear! I'm tired like shit! Honestly, at least the last fuck, you have really fucked my brains out! I really cannot remember a guy to keep his jizz inside for such a long time! You really are a fucker! And, please, believe me! I know what I'm talking about!"...

"Well, thank you! And I also can say that very few women have been fucking me, with me laying on my back, until I reached to explode... YOU really are something!"

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to have some whiskey, but no juice - just good old plain whiskey"...

I poured her the booze, filled my glass, and said "Cheers!"

"Cheers!... But, excuse me, aren't you drinking a little bit too much?!?"

"No worries, honey, I can even drink the whole bottle and you won't know it - it's really hard to see me drunk!

Honestly, I have really been impressed by the story you have told me about your life as a teenager.

I'm sure you're aware that you could end in a really very ugly situation. A teenager, in Bucharest, on her own, and with such a history in your background..."

"My luck was with my aunt here, in Bucharest - she has taken good care of me, of my education, and I am pretty sure that, even if she's never told me, she has at least suspected that something went wrong, very wrong, between me and my folks at home"...

She took a deep breath: "Actually, she has never invited her cousin to come at Bucharest, nor paid them any visit"...

Finishing her words, she lit off her cigarette, swallowed all the whiskey at once, and told me: "Now, if you don't mind, I need a rest - I need to sleep for a while - I must warn you that, from time to time, I still have some night mares, so you don't need to worry."

She stood up, and went to the bed, arranged the sheets, arranged the pillows, and covered her beautiful body with a blanket.

I lit another cigarette, asked her if she needed the volume of the music lower - she said she didn't care.

I continued to sip from my glass of whiskey, finished the cigarette, and went to bed.

As soon as she felt me, Fanny turned, facing me, opened the cover and asked: "Will I be asking for too much if I ask you to let me sleep in your arms, with my head on your shoulder? I won't be too heavy! I promise!"

I took her in my arms and we went to sleep.

...

That week, we barely left my apartment - only to buy some food and drinks.

By the end of the week I've received a call from a very happy John, my old friend, who has confirmed that he isn't a father to be, anymore!

Fanny couldn't let herself go home on Sunday morning, as she has promised - we took a taxi on Sunday evening and she changed her clothes, and we came back at my place - this time, I had to wait in the cab almost twenty minutes.

The taxi driver, this time, made no comments. Anyway, he was a different one.

Fanny didn't let me accompany her at her apartment - she said that if she sees me, her whorish room mate will do whatever she can, to... fuck me!

...

Fanny was really sleeping. I could feel her regular breath caressing my chest.

Thinking about what she has suffered while being so young, was making me angry - I was feeling like going to her family and beating the crap out of her father AND her mother...

I was feeling such an anger, that really wasn't letting me go to sleep...

On the other hand, I was a little bit concerned, because I would have found it much more normal for this beauty to NEVER visit her parents, or even mention about their existence.

Wasting a week of every holiday, just for tormenting an old man's mind, wasn't, from my point of view, a really sane attitude.

The way she was acting, dressing, speaking, and so on, has clearly shown that this woman has accessed various "high life" people in Bucharest, so she could probably find herself a much better way to spend her holidays...

On the other hand, I was thinking about my parents, how they have always looked at me just as being their kid.

My mother, still alive those times, has been a really beautiful woman - not only because she was my mother!

Still, I have never looked at her with any sexual thoughts in my mind, and she surely has not seen me as a sexual toy, or something...

I was just wondering, how come, some human beings could even think in a sexual way about their own flesh and blood...

With these thoughts in my mind, and the whiskey in my blood, I have finally fallen asleep...

I was sleeping, and, in my dream, a witch came to me and told me that if I'm ready for it, she can give me a sister, to have her as a slut, and fuck her however I please...

I remember I was desperately trying to explain that she cannot do it, since I don't have brothers or sisters.

Suddenly, she's told me that, instead of the sister that I don't have, she can always give me my cousin - she told me her name...

I've started to feel a pain in my belly, remembering how, after fucking my cousin, we have never reconnected again.

I was probably moaning or something, since I've felt a hand caressing my forehead and a soft voice hushing me...

"Hey, you, big boy!... I was the one supposed to have night mares! I didn't know, since you haven't told me, that it happens to you too!"...

I just took her by the back of her neck with my arm, got her head close to me, and gave her a kiss on her forehead...

Then, in the darkness made by the blinds of the windows...

I've fallen back asleep...

I was still a teenager, yet, at the age of consent, fourteen plus two, sixteen, when, visiting relatives in another town, my cousin has seduced me.

Fact is that it hasn't been my initiative.

My cousin, Cora, was one year older than me and we've always have had a great time together.

We were sixteen, seventeen or something when my parents have decided to pay them a visit.

They were living in a very large house, built between WW I & WW II, where, if you were a biker, you could go around, in the living, even with a Harley Davidson...

There, in a corner, there was even a platform for the orchestra, in case you wanted to throw a party...

They even had an old concerto piano, that surely needed some tuning...

I remember, as being a much younger kid, how I was admiring it's chords, and not only!

My hands, most probably, have also contributed to the actual need of the piano to be tuned...