All Comments on 'Fantasee'

by blackdove55

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bad spelling

Cut all the junk spelling and use the proper one. Things like "OOOOO" and "mmmm" when "OOH" and 'mmm" both have the same meaning and don't cause eye strain. Such rotten style and form show a severe lack of education the author has.

blackdove55blackdove55over 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Bad spelling

Thank you for the comments. However, making spelling mistakes does not constitute a lack of education. I appreciate the critique, but not the judgment.

58935893over 10 years ago
Lack of Education?

How arrogant Anonymous. If all of us in this world were great at the skills of the English language we would not want to live in tall buildings of drive anything other than a horse. Many of us who are not gifted in writing and grammar are gifted in Math and Science. Be glad there are educated and gifted intelligent people with poor skills in those you seem to cherish the next time you cross a bridge or drive a car.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

You tell a great story. Thanks for sharing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You write well

If your stories are true, I really hope you are seeking professional help. It made a huge difference in my life and helped me make better relationship choices.

blackdove55blackdove55over 10 years agoAuthor
Re: You write well

These are works of fiction. I promise my relationship choices are not that bad. I just like to stretch my imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous