Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny slowly lifted himself up from Stacy's spent body. He slipped his cock out of her, a long trail of cum dangling from his cock. He managed to get to his feet. His cock still looked big in its relaxed stage. Stacy raised herself up on her elbows. Ken reached down and took her hand pulling her up to a sitting position. Stacy looked over at me, a smile formed on her face. Kenny brought Stacy to her feet and helped her to the bathroom. I heard the shower running so I got up and got some tissue from the nightstand to wipe up my drying cum from the carpet. I managed to get it up before it completely dried.

Kenny and Stacy showered for several minutes. I sat in the chair and waited for them to return to the bedroom. Kenny came out behind Stacy. She was still drying herself off. Kenny took the towel and dried her back for her.

They got back on the bed and started kissing passionately. Kenny was laying on his back, his huge cock getting hard again. Stacy's hand moved down his chest and across his stomach. Her small hands held his cock near its base. Stacy pulled her lips from Kenny's. She positioned herself lying across his stomach. Stacy guided the bulbous head of Kenny's cock towards her mouth. She licked all around the head and down the long shaft to her hand. She teased the hard shaft with her tongue. I could see Kenny grinning as she worked over his big cock. Stacy didn't look my way; she was focused on sucking Ken till she got him off. She worked the head of his cock between her lips, stretching her mouth. She managed to get the head of his cock all the way in her mouth. I could see her cheeks moving, indicating she was tonguing his cock. She stroked his cock with her hand, pumping as hard and fast as she could. Kenny was tensing almost ready to shoot his load. Stacy pumped his cock furiously till Kenny grabbed the sheets and bucked up off the bed. Stacy's mouth couldn't contain all his cum. She started choking as his load pumped into her throat. She managed to lick the cum running down his hard shaft. Her mouth sucking it all back in. She kissed the head of his cock just as the last few drops of Ken's cum seeped out.

Stacy released her grip on Kenny's cock and laid across him. Kenny put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her back alongside him. Stacy's body was limp, totally spent. I got dressed while they relaxed on the bed. I was happy that I'd fulfilled one of Stacy's fantasies but I wasn't sure what the future outcome would be. I felt a little guilty about not discussing it with her beforehand. I hoped I hadn't damaged our marriage.

12