Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula's fingers eased up the pressure, she was not sure she was ready for this, she had done it last night, but that was alcohol fuelled, but to actually taste and smell another woman in the cold light of day?

Irene wriggled free from under Paula, and pulled her down the bed away from the pillows. Irene slipped her blouse and bra off, rubbing her tits where the raised bra had dug in an little. Paula lay back and watched as Irene removed her skirt, she was fascinated by being so close to a naked woman, she thought how good it would be to kiss it all over. That was before she realised that Irene intended to straddle her face. "Like you did to me last night." explained Irene. There was no real arguing with that, thought Paula, as Irene lifted her leg and hovered her trembling, sticky, brown cunt lips just inches from Paula's face. Irene faced Paula's feet, her hands mauled at Paula's breasts as she gently lowered her hairy wet gash towards Paula's lips. That was when Irene first noticed, indeed, remembered the existence of, Gavin. He was sat in the corner, staring intently at the scene playing out in front of him, his hand idly fondling his hard cock. Irene blew him an exaggerated kiss and lowered her hairy cunt onto his girlfriend's face.

Paula watched as if in slow motion as the hairy gash flowered open, revealing a pink slippery slit running to a dark wet entrance, her nostrils were filled with Irene's strong earthy scent, a little pissy but mixed with familiar female arousal, she found it quite intoxicating. The wet warm mush of lips and hair covered her mouth and nose and she rubbed her face eagerly into the hot flavour filled meal. Irene rocked her cunt gently back and forth against Paula's extended tongue, coating her with her juice. Looking along Paula's body her eyes came to rest on Paula's own shaved slit. Irene leaned forward to get a better view, this gave Paula a chance to breath a little easier. Paula's hairless cunt was pink, her puffy labia were parted slightly and glistened with lubricant freely flowing from her arousal. Irene winked at Gavin and ducked her head between Paula's thighs, completing the sixty nine. Paula grunted in surprise and approval. Irene inhaled Paula's sweet scent, her tongue tentatively lapped at Paula's clitoris. Paula thrust her groin trying to increase the contact, Irene sucked hard on the tiny engorged pea. Paula did the same to Irene. They came, sharply and hard, quivering thighs, sweat glistening on their skin, pulling each other closer, grasping, clawing, each trying to engulf the other totally, come juiced cunts rubbing hard against faces. Each woman bucking violently against the other. They both gave muffled screams through their cunt covered mouths.

Gavin looked on, keeping his hands away from his cock which he knew would have exploded at the merest touch.

"Would you like to join us?"

Gavin did not really register the words but noticed that Irene was looking at him, still straddling Paula's face, her lips were moving.

"Me?" he said stupidly.

"Tut! Well obviously."

Gavin ran across the room and jumped onto the bed. Paula heard him approach and felt the bed shake as he climbed onboard. Irene lifted her leg and climbed off of her soaking wet face. Paula's face glistened with Irene's copious lubricant, her skin a little tender from the wiry mass of black pubic hair rubbing hard against it. She inhaled a deep breath of fresh air.

Irene was moving to straddle Gavin. Paula felt a little indignant, or was it jealousy? She was not sure, maybe it was just Irene's presumption or just plain bad manners that she had not asked Paula's permission. Either way she was about to watch her lover fuck another woman, without the alcoholic anaesthetic that they had all had the previous night.

"Don't come yet!" Irene ordered him. She was well aware of how hard and excited Gavin was. She grasped his shaft and aimed it between her legs, rubbing the head between her slippery wet lips. Then she eased down, the head met with tight resistance, squashing it flatter. Gavin was surprised how hard it was to slip into her, how tight she was, Irene grunted and suddenly sat back heavily on him as his cock rushed into her body. Irene let out a long moan as the hard cock battered painfully through the tight pucker of her anus. She had promised herself this one, it was her revenge on his son fucking wife.

It took Gavin a long time to realise that he was actually embedded in Irene's bum hole. It was warm and tight, especially around the base of his cock. Irene began to fuck his shaft. This was her first experience of anal sex, she was a little nervous but she was soon becoming accustomed to the feeling of 'two way traffic'. It was the feeling of conquest that filled her with excitement.

Paula had no idea that Gavin was fucking Irene's bum, until Irene leaned back to reveal her empty dark pink wet gash. Paula felt a strong pang of jealousy, she wanted to do that with him, that was going to be one of her special gifts during their 'holiday'.

Gavin gazed at Irene, her face concentrating hard as she lifted and dropped on his cock. He admired her small tits which shuddered each time she dropped on to him, her belly was taught as she leaned back away from him and her amazing tangle of thick pubic hair surrounding her wet cunt lips, glistened with pearls of moisture. His admiration was brought to an end when Paula's bare cunt covered his face. Paula straddled him and faced Irene. The pair taking their pleasure from him in the same way they would from a sex toy. Paula shifted forward a fraction and rubbed her anus on his tongue, Gavin stiffened his tongue and began to worm it inside as best he could. "

"Irene may have his cock in her arse but I've got his tongue." Paula figured that was even dirtier and more intimate.

Gavin did not care. He lapped at Paula's sweet sex scented bum hole, and shot globs of hot sloppy sperm into Irene's bowels. He was spent but the women carried on humping regardless. Finally Gavin needed more air than was available, he mumbled and pushed his way to freedom. Both women flopped off of him, they all lay panting and sweating. Paula grasped his hand. Irene's bum oozed the result of their labours, she felt uncomfortable and a little sore, but satisfied that she had taken her revenge.

"Wow!" Gavin exhaled.

"Wow!" both women agreed breathlessly.

"Well fuck the exhibition." said Gavin.

"What shall we do instead?" Paula smirked.

"I'm not sure I can stand." commented Irene, and crawled to the head of the bed between her companions.

Gavin turned on his side to gaze at her naked frame. He was still fascinated by the fact that Irene, his business partner was here and so sexually abandoned. Gavin examined her surprisingly pert tits, even in her mid fifties her nipples pointed up, hard and brown, puckered areola atop soft panting flesh. He followed her torso down passed her ribs, down passed her slender waist, down to her raised mound of thick black pubic hair, curly and matted with moisture. He could not help but run his fingers through it, dipping his finger into her crack and gently rubbing the shaft of her clitoris. Irene jerked at his touch.

Paula watched him, not entirely happy that he was giving his attention to Irene, but she was curious of the nude woman stretched out next to her. Although she felt sated, the thought that this may be her last opportunity to indulge in lesbian sex, was gnawing at her. She reached out her own hand to mingle her fingers with Gavin's, touching and feeling Irene's warm labia.

Irene was enjoying being the centre of attention, she was excited by her victory, having Gavin fuck her arse, but it had only served to make her hornier than ever, she felt for Gavin's cock and found it soft and moist, she gently squeezed it and his balls.

"It'll be a while." he confessed, twice in forty minutes is about my limit these days.

"How about some breakfast?" piped in Paula, rather hoping to get Gavin away from Irene's tender grasp. She did not particularly like seeing Irene play with her lovers genitals and was quite pleased that she was not having any success in resurrecting them.

"Good idea." agreed Irene, and scooted down the bed to feast on Gavin's cock. Paula looked on downheartedly as a particularly stupid grin spread across Gavin's face. She really did not want to witness this. She rolled out of bed.

"Let her down gently and get rid of her." she thought to herself. Her wish was granted by the buzzing of a mobile phone in the adjoining room.

"I'd better get that." Irene said and clambered off of the bed.

Gavin got off the bed and started to gather clothes from the drawers he had put them in. Paula, still naked, hugged his back, planting small tender kisses on his shoulder. "Do you think we might get some 'us' time?"

"I hope so, maybe we could get her to go to the exhibition without us. But if not, you did seem to be enjoying yourselves earlier."

"It was very exciting, and very weird all at the same time. It is Irene after all. I still can't get my head around it, it's a bit surreal."

"I know exactly what you mean."

Irene re-entered the room, gathering a silk robe around her otherwise naked frame. Gavin was sorry she was covering up, after all he never knew when the last time he would see her naked would be.

"That was Robbie, he's had his wallet stolen at a pub last night. So he's not got any money or cards. I told him I'd go and sort things out."

"Oh! What a shame." Paula responded.

"You don't have a car." Gavin pointed out.

"I'll get the train to his and then another one home."

"I could drive you." He felt obliged to offer. Paula pinched his skin hard, but he managed to hide the fact.

"No. It's OK, but you could drop me at the station, apparently there's a train in about eighty minutes."

"Of course it's the least we could do. And we should have time for breakfast." Paula interjected to prevent Gavin pressing his offer.

That is what they did. Which meant that just over an hour later Gavin and Paula were alone in his car pulling out of the station car park.

"So, what would you like to do?" He asked.

Paula thought for a moment. "Well aside from the obvious, I'd like to go into the town centre and look around some shops like a normal couple who don't have to keep looking around to see if they've been spotted together. Get some lunch, then when you feel you're up to it, you can take me back to the room and shag me senseless." Then she added with a hint of reproachfulness. "If you're very good you can do to me what you did to Aileen."

Gavin had to think what that was for a moment. "Oh. You mean the bum shagging? That was her, she just sort of slipped it in there, I didn't even know at first. I just thought she'd been overdoing the pelvic floor exercises."

"Hmm." She sounded doubtful. "Well after that practice I expect you to be able to take my anal cherry, carefully and slowly." She emphasised the last bit. Anal sex had not been at the top of her list of desires but she was very curious and after Aileen had done it she was even more determined that Gavin should do her. "So, shops, food and lots of lovely sex." She concluded.

Gavin smiled, he loved women to be open about liking sex. "That sounds good. I don't suppose it will involve the 'dark' fantasy' you keep mentioning." He was actually very curious about that especially since she had not elaborated on it.

"No. That will have to wait. Besides it can only happen at my house." That peaked his interest even more but he decided not to press it, the thought of shagging her senseless was enough to be going on with.

They spent a very happy few hours wandering around various shops, Paula trying on clothes and Gavin paying for them. Lunch at an Italian pavement cafe, was followed by a hand in hand walk around a small park. They chatted about many things but Gavin always steered clear of the future. He had begun to suspect that Paula had ideas beyond their fuck buddy status, he knew that whatever their feelings for each other, he loved his wife and this would have to end, sooner rather than later. But the fact was that he enjoyed Paula's company too much to give it up. He was torn even though the decision was already made. He was a coward.

They got back to the hotel later than expected, around six thirty. In their room Paula had more or less pounced on him, sinking to her knees and unzipping his jeans. She had spent the last few hours thinking of him taking her anal cherry and of how generous he had been, she was feeling very turned on. Gavin on the other hand had been thinking about his wife and guilt was featuring heavily on his mind, towards both her and Paula. As he watched Paula pull his half hearted dick from his pants he concluded that this was not the time. "How about we go down for dinner?"

"I was going down, but not for dinner." She joked. "I'm really horny for you." She added.

"I know, but if we eat now, we wont have to break off later and we have all night." He suggested.

"Well OK." She sounded a little crest fallen. "But you had better bloody well ravage me when we get back up here."

Gavin knew they would be spending the night together regardless of what was going on in his head so he may as well make the most of it. "I promise you the best ravaging I can muster."

Paula briefly kissed the end of his cock. "You better."

Paula wore one of her new tops to dinner, the silky material of which glimmered in the candle light over dinner. She got many admiring looks from the other restaurant customers both men and women alike, but she only had eyes for Gavin.

They chatted about her new role in the company, the food, Aileen, their children but never their spouses. Paula did notice that Gavin was quieter than usual less light hearted but just assumed he was tired.

"Are you OK? You seem a little down."

"Fine. I'm OK." He said, obviously not meaning it.

"No you're not. What's wrong."

Gavin did not want to do this now. But if not now then when? He surprised himself by being honest.

"I'm feeling guilty. Don't you ever feel guilty?"

"You mean about my husband? Absolutely not. He's a complete twat. I told you when we started this that I will leave him when my girls are old enough, that hasn't changed. I'm guessing something has changed for you though?"

"They have I guess. Don't get me wrong, it's not you."

Paula's face dropped. "Don't you dare give me the 'It's not you it's me' speech." She could feel a tear welling up and hated it for it.

"Well it's not. You are fabulous and I think I could happily spend the rest of my life with you."

"But?"

"But, things at home are different now to when we started our... arrangement. And I think that we have getting beyond our fuck buddy relationship."

"Gav. I don't want to break up your home. I told you I love you and you said the same. But I'm not an idiot. You have two very young children I'm not about to hurt them. You asked me if I felt guilty, I don't feel that about my husband but if I'm honest, I do about Elaine." It was the first time she had used his wife's name in a very long time. "I try not to think about her. What we have is my lifeline for the next couple of years, I'm being totally selfish about it. You said you weren't happy at home."

"I wasn't when we started this."

"So what's changed?"

Gavin did not want to regale her with the details of his many recent sexual adventures, in fact he probably could not list them all such was the dramatic change in that department and the woman sat opposite him was an integral and confusing part of it. "All I can say is that my life has broadened a bit and things are a lot better than they used to be."

"All you can say? What happened to our agreement? Total honesty... remember?"

She was right and she deserved a full explanation of his feelings. So over the next hour he gave an account of his various sexual encounters starting with their first meeting at the office which Aileen had interrupted, the consequences of which, Paula already knew.

Paula was shocked to learn that he and his wife had had a threesome with Aileen, even more shocked that he and Elaine had indulged in wife swapping and Elaine's taped bi-sexual encounter with the neighbour. He even told her about Elaine's purchase of a strap on which he had been on the receiving end of.

"Fucking hell Gav!"

"I'm so sorry."

"You don't have anything to apologise for. At least not to me. I must admit I'm disappointed that you didn't tell me before. Total honesty... remember? But to be honest, I'm impressed." She smiled.

"What? Why?"

"Well don't forget in amongst all that lot you had me and Rachel. You must be stronger than you look. So things have brightened up at home, I see that. Elaine must have been unhappy too or she wouldn't have started any of that."

"I guess so."

"So where does that leave us?"

"I wasn't lying when I said I love you."

"But you love Elaine more." It was a statement not a question, Gavin looked down sheepishly. "Gav. I told you, I don't want to break up your family. Yes my feelings, our feelings for each other have gotten a little out of hand, but the fact is I made the deal with you for selfish reasons and I'm happy to continue seeing you, no strings, no expectations. I do feel jealous, I hate us not being able to be together, but what we have is enough. I don't want to lose it or you. It's fun, it's an escape for me. My situation hasn't changed and can't for a couple of years. So it's up to you." Paula looked him square in the eyes. "What do you want?" She reached across the table and stroked the back of his hand.

"I don't want to hurt anybody."

"I don't expect you do. But what do you want? If you could have anything, don't overthink it just say what you want. I'm sure you already know the answer, just say it however ridiculous."

He was too far down the honesty route to turn back now. "I want you both." he mumbled.

"Well you already have that and more by the sound of things and it seems to be tearing you up."

"I want you and Elaine, I want you to know about each other and be OK with it."

"Well you're already half way there. I've always known about Elaine and I'm OK with it. Although the happy families bit is new."

"I can't tell her about you. Especially that I knew you before everything that happened. Before Irene and all that."

"I can see that she would be upset by that. You were being unfaithful. I guess the two of you having adventures together is different. But you'll have to tell her if you want this all out in the open."

"I can't."

"Well I guess that tells us what we need to know." She paused and held back the sudden urge to cry. "We'll have to stop seeing each other."

He knew she was right. But he had gone too far to let it all go now and with an uncharacteristic surge of courage he blurted it out. "There is a way."

"What how?"

"You and Elaine."

"What about us?"

"What if you and Elaine had a thing? What if we all had a threesome? She'd like you I'm sure she would. How could she not. And you've been with women, well one woman and a girl and..."

"Whoa mister! I said say what you wanted but Jesus."

"I could even introduce you, at works do or something." He was grasping at straws.

"You're not serious?"

"I don't want to lose you." Subconsciously turning the screw.

"And I don't want to lose you either, but don't lay it at my door that it's my fault because I wont have an affair with your wife."

"I can't see any other way."

"How we are now is an other way. Hell you've already told me I'm second best choice, most women would be out the door by now. But I'm a big girl and I knew the score. I'm willing to put up with that and most men would be fucking lucky to find someone like me."