Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd like her too."

"I don't do girls. How many times do I have to say it."

"Yes you do. Say it as often as you like but I've seen you on three occasions doing girls and cumming all over the place." They both realised that they had raised their voices to such a level that the entire restaurant had stopped eating and was staring at their table. Embarrassed they both sunk in their seats and looked down.

Paula had to admit he had a point. Whilst she had not gone looking for sexual encounters with women the two partners she had experienced had been both fascinating and very exciting, and they could not have been more different. Lowering her voice to little more than a whisper, "I've never even seen your wife."

To Gavin this was an admission that the idea was not totally out of the question. "She's nice, she's very attractive, she's better than Irene."

Paula laughed out loud at the last bit. "I'm sure she'd be delighted to know that. Although I doubt that would come as news to her. Maybe you'd like me to ask Irene for tips on how to pull your wife?"

"Nah. Irene showed her her hairy minge." He had not gone into details of just how that encounter had happened.

"What? My boss flashed her minge hair to your wife and you all went for a shag? For fucks sake how the hell... oh never mind." The images in her head were too surreal to contemplate. "The thing is even if I was stupid enough to go along with this ridiculous mess you have in your head, the women I've been with were because of you and in one case a lot of alcohol. It was not them I was interested in. There's no way I'd have wanted to fuck about with Irene or Rachel if you weren't involved it was almost accidental."

"This morning wasn't accidental when you sent me to the bathroom."

"That was diff..." She tailed off. Admittedly she had been keen to set the ball rolling with Irene without Gavin present, she still had to get her head around that one.

Gavin's mood had risen greatly, he knew he was getting somewhere. "You had your tongue in Irene's hairy minge and you didn't seem to mind." They both looked around to be sure they were no longer the source of entertainment. "And you didn't seem to object to her doing you. Hell Irene reckoned not to do girls but she seems to be getting a taste for it."

"Let's leave her out of it." The sight of Irene's moist, hairy cunt lips slowly blossoming open just inches from her face was not one she would forget and certainly did not want it in her head over dinner. "Seriously Gavin, I want you, not your wife. Even if, and that's a massive if, even if you wangled us into a threesome, she wouldn't be happy with just the two of us seeing each other like this."

"Cross that bridge when we come to it."

"You're insane."

"I don't want to give you up."

"You don't have to. I'm here. You were going to fuck my arse tonight. This is your head, your guilt, your problem."

"Won't you even just meet her?"

It was a small request and she could not think of a real reason not to go along with it as pointless as it would be. "Meet her? Yes OK. I'll meet her. You need to figure out how that happens. But that doesn't mean I'm going to try to get into your wife's knickers." She thought for a moment. "It does mean that I'll feel twice as guilty about all this once she's a real human being that I know rather than just your wife who I never met."

Gavin felt a weight lift. If he could share Paula with his wife all the guilt would be gone, "Cake and eat it!" His brain told him.

For herself Paula enjoyed a bit of drama and all this certainly qualified. She was certain that nothing would happen but was happy that, for a while at least, they were back on track. "You owe me a fucking good ravaging." She reminded him. "And you definitely owe me my dark fantasy." She added.

"Now, about your arse. Shall we go to bed?" He asked.

"About fucking time, you drama queen!"

Back in their room their love making was a much more tender affair than their earlier bravado had suggested. Hugging, holding, slow and gentle reassurance. Paula's bum remained unadulterated, they could save that for another time. They were just relieved that, at least for the time being, they remained embroiled together in whatever this was.