Fantasies Inc. Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have any lube?", asked Darren.

Chad nodded and leaned over to the end table beside the couch. When Marie had told him she might be coming over this weekend he had left nothing to change. The lube's partner was in Chad's nightstand, but he didn't know if they'd even get to the bedroom.

Darren squeezed some lube onto his fingers, then began to trace a line up and down the crease of his wife's buttocks. She moaned deep in her throat as his fingers began to penetrate her, first one, then another.

"Oh God honey, I can't believe you're going to do this. But I'm ready," she gasped over her shoulder.

Darren lined up behind her, squatting down even as she thrust her haunches upward. Chad wasn't going as deep in this position as he was earlier, but his 9 ½ inches left him with plenty of cock to spare. Darren spread his wife's ass cheeks apart and aimed his solid 6 inches at his wife's asshold. The head of his cock slid inside, and Marie moaned loudly.

"Oh fuck that feels good!", she cried. "You're filling me up so good!"

Darren steadily fed his cock into his wife's back passage, until his balls slapped against the bottom of Marie's pussy. Millimeters away Chad's cock filled her pussy, and Josh had once again taken her head in his hands and was feeding her his dick.

The three moved slowly at first, awkwardly trying to find a rhythm, but soon settled into a pace where Darren and Chad were alternating their thrusts, while Josh slow and steadily fucked Marie's mouth. Marie's guttural moaning hadn't stopped, in fact they'd increased to the point that Chad believed she was having one continuous orgasm. He wondered what she'd be saying if her mouth wasn't stuffed full of his best friend's cock, and that thought almost triggered his own orgasm. He began to buck wildly into her, which brought on the loudest moan yet.

The vibrations started Josh's orgasm, he quickly pulled out, jacking his cock and shooting his cum on himself and Marie's shoulder. Seeing Josh's cum on his wife's body sent Darren into overdrive, and he began pounding his helpless wife's tight ass.

The pair of cocks burying themselves inside of her was still giving Marie one orgasm after another, but with her mouth free of cock the three men heard Marie tell them to fuck her harder, to hurt her, to fuck her as hard as they could.

The pair couldn't keep the pace up for long without having their own orgasms, and soon Marie felt the two cocks explode inside her, pulsing in both her pussy and her ass. She screamed in pleasure as she collapsed on Chad's chest, feeling her husband's cock slide out of her ass.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I'm so glad I answered your email, sweetie. And thanks for letting my husband play too."

The four quickly dressed to avoid as much post-coital awkwardness as possible. When their clothes were back on, Marie stood and kissed Josh and Chad goodbye, then took her husband's hand as they walked out the door.

"Damn," said Josh. That was some crazy shit."

"Yeah, it really was," Chad replied. "But I'd do it again. I just have to see if I still have her email"

The pair ran into Chad's room and searched his email accounts. Chad found the email he had sent, but the address he sent it to was a blind account at Craigslist, and the ad had expired. Marie had called him on his home phone, not his cell phone, and he had no way of getting her number. As much as the two might want to try her again, Chad realized the sexy woman that had just left his apartment was probably already thinking about her next adventure.

12