Fantasies Shared Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ughh.”

I nipped at the swollen skin between my lips before attacking her other nipple.

“Damn you.”

I began a slow fingering of her rapidly wetting opening. I sucked her nipple hard, lashing at it, nipping at the tip. Easing my fingers free, I slid them through her swelling folds and began massaging the hard little knot at their top.

She groaned softly.

I kissed my way over her breasts and along the side of neck before covering her mouth with mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, searching, probing; her warm breath mixing with my own.

I eased both fingers back inside, feeling the wet warmth cling to my fingers. I broke the kiss and looked down at her.

“Is this what My little girl wants?”

She nodded her head. I slipped my fingers free, lightly stroking the open, slippery skin deep between her wide spread thighs.

“Tell me.”

Her eyes clouded.

I stopped.

“Tell me.”

She swallowed hard, lifting her hips against my hand. I kissed her fore head.

“Tell me.”

“Y-yes.”

I drove my wet digits deeply inside my wife’s wet and open sex.

“Ooohhhhh.”

I covered her mouth with my own, teasing her searching tongue with the tip of my own. She lifted her hips against my thrusting fingers, trying to get more of them inside.

I pulled away from her and off the bed.

She froze, looking up at me. I slowly opened my shirt, staring down at her. She moved her hand between her legs.

“No.”

She stopped.

Tossing my shirt away, I loosened my belt as I stepped out of my shoes. She was panting, watching my hands.

“Take off the robe.”

She got to her knees, her eyes never leaving my hands, and removed the heavy green material. Her nipples were hard, dark pink, and swollen. The small areola was wrinkled and well defined. She licked her lips as I slid my jeans off my hips. She leaned forward on her hands.

I remembered another tape of the small breasted girl at Als; dark skinned, big eyes, looking over her shoulder at Al as she rested on her hands and elbows, her cute, heart shaped ass high in the air: ‘please’…

The long conversation and Al’s words filtered through my excitement as I watched my wife fill her hand with my very hard, leaking cock and run her tongue around the end. ‘It’s all about control’.

When her hungry mouth covered over half of my erection, I tangled my fingers in her hair.

“Look at me.”

She did, those big brown eyes filled with love and need.

Things were starting to make sense now…

12