All Comments on 'Fantasies Somewhere on a Beach Ch. 04'

by bigmonster1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pause and Reflect

The reason that grammar is important is that it helps the reader to understand what you are trying to say. It's not to give pedants something to do or any of the other excuses that the illiterate give for failing to check their submissions-usually employing insults like 'nazi' (sophisticated stuff).

Did you check this effort? Remember that you put your pen-name to it. What about the first sentence? How about those sentences that don't have a verb? It was very difficult to read. If the story is worth telling it's worth telling clearly.

bigmonster1bigmonster1over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous another read all chapters

Anonymous comments are worth a hill of beans. Try reading all chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad at all

Thought it was a good read. Read chapter 4 first, plan on going back to read the rest of the series. What to find out more about this woman Laurie...now a black cock slut.Wanted to offer a positive comment to offset the negative.

Wouldn't mind reading further episodes of Laurie's sexual adventures as I'm sure she's going to want more bbc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous