All Comments on 'Fantasy'

by pescaderoblue

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Admit It!

Stop it! You want to suck multiple cocks but you can't kiss? Please! Go for it! Just do it safely. Use condoms for fucking. And take the cum shots to your face. You know inside that you really wants this. So plan and do it. Keep readers abreast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously!!!

You go through all the prep and want to cum and fucking, but you cannot kiss. This means you only want the sex! You do not want the intimacy or closeness. That cool, but just admit that you only want the sex. Once you do it, and come to terms on how pleasureable it was, the sooner you'll accept that man to man sex, is fucking hot!!!

69stroker6969stroker69about 8 years ago
Trading places

I would love to trade places with the object of this story. I want to service and be taken by a room full of cocks and be filled with and covered in cum.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 8 years ago
Taking Cock

It sure is great to service more than on hung top. Four is great as they give you their big cocks at both ends and you enjoy the hot feeling of large cocks giving you such hot and sexy sensations and then they cum and you get to drink from one cock and have more shot up into you ass. WOW what a feeling.

hungbottomhungbottomover 4 years ago
Big Cocks full of Cum

Excellent fantasy....you should try and make it cum true. I have been the bottom for many hung cocks and let me tell you it is fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous