Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up off the table, went to her knees, and started sucking his cock. He was so hard, and so big. She was rubbing his balls as she sucked. "oh yeah, suck it, yeah." At the same time, the waitress got behind Scarlet, and started sucking on her pussy.


Then it was Scarlet's turn to suck. She turned around, had the waitress lay on the table, and she started sucking on her pussy. Just then, he took his dick, and started fucking Scarlet. She couldn't believe how this felt. He was so big and so hard, and the waitress tasted so good. Within minutes, he pulled out of her, and came all over back. At the same time, the waitress came into Scarlet's mouth.

About fifteen minutes later, Scarlet left the bar feeling a bit guilty. It was the first time she had a threesome, and she liked it.

She got back home, let Tucker out, and jumped in the shower. She came out wearing just a towel, and got on the bed. It was dark now, and she wasn't very hungry. At least, not for food. She took out another toy to pleasure herself. She needed to pleasure herself.

This toy was bigger than the one she used the other night. She put on some warming gel, and that got her started. She turned on the toy, and it vibrated as she stuck it in her. It felt so good. It was thick and long. Just the way she liked it. She closed her eyes, and pretended that it was Mark who was nailing her. She got her other toy that looked and felt like a real cock, and was sucking on it at the same time she was thrusting the other up her pussy. She felt like she was getting fucked by two men. It didn't take her long to come to full climax. She came with suck force, that her toy, her hand, and the sheets were soaked. She couldn't stop. She just kept pushing it in and out. Her groaning turned to screaming, and her whole body convulsed as she came again. Another big one.

A few days had gone by, and no Mark. She looked over to the house and didn't see any signs of his truck, or his dog. She was a bit agitated to say the least. But at least she had her toys to keep herself entertained.

It was about eleven o'clock and it was a hot day. She put on her bikini and headed to the lake. She swam for about twenty minutes and headed towards the stairs to her deck. As she looked up, Mark was standing there. He was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a tank top that showed off his upper body. She started getting that warm feeling again.

"You're all wet" he said, as he looked her up and down.

"Wouldn't be the first time this week." She moved close to him, placed her hand on his crotch, and started feeling him up. It didn't take very long until he was hard as a rock again. She knelt down in front of him, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock which was rock hard by this time.

She put her face in front of him, and circled the head of his dick with her tongue, and then she started sucking on the head. She did that for a bit then deep throated it. She took his whole cock down her throat. He was so turned on that he couldn't hold himself back. He came all inside her mouth. But she didn't move back at all. She took it all, and swallowed what he had just given her.

"Damn," he said, "I'm sorry Scarlet. I didn't mean to do that."

"Why are you sorry?" She got up and was inches from his face, "You taste good."

Just then, her cell phone rang. She went in the kitchen and he could hear tell the person on the other line that she will handle it, and be there in the morning.

She back out to the deck and looked quite pissed. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"My stupid fuckin assistant is about to blow a major account. I have to go back. Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yeah. Looks like my vacation week is about to be cut short. I need to get ready."

"Do you need help?"

"No thanks. I didn't bring much to begin with." She walked towards him and put her arms around his strong thick neck. "Thanks for making my time here, um, unforgettable."

"Same here. So, do you think you'll come back?"

"If I'm invited, why not?"

With that, she went in the house, and started packing up her stuff. He called for Stella who was playing with Tucker and headed home. Scarlet came back out to the deck, called Tucker in, and locked up. She got her stuff and Tucker in the Jeep and started backing up.

"Wait a sec!"

She turned and saw Mark running towards her Jeep. "What the matter?" she asked.

"You know, you don't need an invite to come back. You can come by anytime you like. I'm usually here, that is of course, unless I have to go back to town and run my company."

"I'll see you around." She said as she backed up and drove away.

The next morning, she got to her office, and was sifting through all the paperwork on her desk. "What the fuck were you thinking?!" you could hear her yelling from across the floor.

"Listen," her assistant started to say, "I did the best I could, but this new client is very demanding. He's a royal pain in the ass, and was seriously pissed off that you weren't here to push our services. He's coming in this afternoon. His secretary just called to say that he'll be here around noon."

"Noon! I only have an hour to make sense of this fuckin mess! Get out of my office your irresponsible turd!"

She couldn't believe it. A two million dollar account that was a sure thing was now slipping from her hands. It was almost eleven in the morning. What the hell was she going to do? She needed to stall him. She decided that she would take this new client out to lunch, sweet talk him, maybe have to give him a blowjob, and buy herself some time. With her luck, he'll be a seventy year old geezer, with no dick.

There was a knock on her office door. It was her secretary. "Excuse me Scarlet; Mr. Noland is here to see you."

"Already? Shit. He's early." She was getting nervous. "Show him in please."

She sat down at her desk, and was trying to look busy, going over the proposal and the contracts for this asshole's company.

"Fancy meeting you here." His voice was very familiar to her.

She slowly looked up, and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. There standing in front of her.... was Mark.

12