Fantasy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has your measure and controls your body with her tongue. As she batters your clit she endeavours to stay in contact as your body writhes and wriggles under her assault, his ministrations on your breasts and your needy desire for his cock. She feels you start to peak once more, your movements becoming more intense and now she is ready to make you come. She slows the movements on your clit and reinserts a thumb into your depths to join the two fingers already there.

She has been watching him play with your breasts and can sense, although cannot see, your actions on his cock. She catches his eye, because of course he has been watching her on you too, and a silent agreement is made. She lays her tongue flat on your clit and slowly with pressure she slides over your bud. You want speed but the feeling is intense, so you succumb, you have no choice. The pressure builds like some many times before as she works that pressure against you clit, you need to come, you are desperate.

You feel him push your breasts together and take both nipples in his mouth at the same time. You love it. You moan on his cock and suck harder, struggling to catch your breath around him. She maintains that slow, annoying yet fantastic rhythm and he sucks deeply on your nipples. You feel that crescendo building, higher and higher, an intense need for release and you attack his cock in desperation. You feel her finger slide under your bum and across that sensitive spot, momentarily applying gentle pressure before its tip pushes inside you.

Suddenly you are coming; you buck and twist as you are overcome with an intensity that you never have experienced before. It washes over you in a great wave and keeps coming. You let him slide from your mouth, you need all the breath you can get as despite your sharp movements that are both still attached to your body, him twisting on your nipples and her sucking strongly on your clit. You are racked with vibrations; your body is alight yet weak, spasming uncontrollably as the floods of release roll on and on, seemingly unending. It seems as if it will never stop and you hear someone screaming, and you know that it is you but you have no power to stop. Wave after wave crash through your senses until finally, you collapse exhausted and the light fades from your world.

Slowly you emerge from your blackness and feel light and tingly. You look over and see that they are on the bed beside you. He is lying on his back and she is laying full length on top of him. They are kissing and he is running his hands over her back and sides as she plays with his hair. You see that she is making tiny movements with her body and you realise that she is rubbing herself against his body; pleasuring herself, them both, with those small actions.

You are still horny but are happy to watch for a few moments as you drive the energy back into your tingling muscles. They see that you are awake and she leans over to kiss you gently. She returns to kissing his mouth and face.

You sit up and run your hand down her smooth side and she shivers at your contact. You straddle their legs and lean over their torsos; your breasts touch her back as you kiss her gently on the shoulder. You brush the hair away from her neck, kissing and nibbling as you go. Her skin is soft to your lips as you knew it would be. You lower your body along hers, your nipples drawing soft lines on her back, and you kiss your way along her spine until you reach her waist.

Your hands trace along her sides from her shoulders, brushing past those soft breasts, squashed against his firm chest. Running your hands across her waist you reach her tight bum, where her mocha colouring segues into butterscotch to match her breasts. You slide your fingers lightly over her bum, which is firm yet soft and you cannot resist kissing her cheeks, as your fingers wander down her legs. Your mouth follows your fingers and as you move between her legs what you see confirms your suspicions.

She has positioned herself so that her clit is sitting against his hardness. With her legs open you can see her inner pinkness and that she is soaked. His balls are adjacent to her pink and covered already in the juices that she emits and from your saliva. You slide a finger between her cheeks, bumping gently over her pucker. She wriggles under your touch and moves slowly up his body raising her upper body away from his.

At this, he reaches for her breasts and draws them to his mouth. He teases her nipples with his teeth and she moans at the sharp sensation. He moves her fullness in his hands and squeezes them as his mouth administers pleasures to her nipples. As she raises her body further to meet his touch you see that she slips off his cock and it springs upward as if in salute; you find yourself drawn to it. Getting a good look at it you realise that it is just as big as it seemed before, if not more.

You lick her juices from his balls, which are so sticky and sweet, and slide your tongue along his length. At his head you are close to her pinkness and her sweet aroma pervades your nostrils. As you take his head once more in your mouth, your nose brushes against her pinkness, she shimmies at the touch and your nose comes away with a sweet coating. Both your tongue and his cock are coated in her juices and you lick it evenly around his mass.

Releasing him from your mouth you lower him back towards her pinkness and place your hand on the small of her back, guiding her down. She slides back and you direct his cock until it sits against her wet lips. You slide his head slowly along her pinkness and it returns covered juicier than before. She feels his solid form and inches slowly down against his cock, you hold him steady as she wriggles and her lips start to part as his head begins to penetrate her. You shiver, at the pure sexuality you are witnessing and you feel your own juices start to flow once more.

She slides slowly and you all wonder whether she will be able to fit this mass inside her. His head is inside her now and she pushes back, moaning loudly at the feeling of his girth. She continues to push and you release your grip on his cock, playing with his balls as you withdraw your hand. One big push and she grunts with a mixture of pain and pleasure as he slips in some of his length.

Withdrawing slightly, she pushes herself up from his chest and sits back on his cock and suddenly her pinkness meets his balls as she takes him all in. Her straddled over him with his cock plunged deep inside takes away all of your breaths momentarily.


She begins to move, slowly, testing the feel of him inside her and her moans tell the story of her completeness. She slides up his cock, her lips create suction around his solidity and then she engulfs him once more. Instinctively his hands fall to her hips; ready to assist in her motion should she need help.

You slide up behind her, rubbing your breasts across her back, you push up against her bum, she rubs against your stomach as she rides him, whilst you run your fingers slowly up the sides of her torso. Fingertips slip forward as they reach her chest and you slide along the underside of those pert breasts. You feel them sway gently as she slips slowly up & down his cock, your nipples rubbing electrically against her soft back. Your lips slide lightly over her shoulder & neck, kissing her soft skin.

Your hands cup her breasts and your thumbs roll gently up to tease her nipples. They are erect, inflamed, surrounded by a circular pink border. You quickly follow, very lightly teasing those sensitive points with the soft skin at the centre of your palms, sending tiny powerful stimulations through you both.

She slides back against you savouring the sensation of his huge cock buried within her, your delicate ministrations on her breasts and the feel of your hard nipples and breasts against her back and your lips on her throat. She wriggles on his cock, loving his hardness filling her need; feeling him stretching her limits and must have him moving inside her; rubbing, stimulating those nerve endings that send sparks to her brain.

Her nipples are alight at your touch and she gasps as you take one between finger and thumb, squeezing and tumbling that sensitive flesh to fire wave after wave of synapses in the erotic regions of her brain. She needs to come and it is building quickly, her mouth still full of the taste of your juices and increases her rhythm on his cock.

She turns her head to find your lips and you taste your own juices on her tongue, sweet in her small mouth, as she pushes it hungrily into yours, panting with her need for release. Her hands are supporting herself on his chest and she teases his nipples as she struggles to maintain stability.

Your hand slips away from her nipple and gently swoops down across her stomach. Your fingers slip across her soft downy patch and reach between her legs to cup her pussy. Your fingertips can feel him as he slips past into her depths as she rises and falls on his engorged cock and you let your fingernails draw lightly along his shaft.

The heat emanating from beneath your fingers is incredible, as are her juices that coat everything with a sweet stickiness. You push your fingers against her clit letting them rest there as she bucks and pounds on his pole, she purrs into your mouth as you release the pressure and gently glide your fingertips over her exposed and hypersensitive bud.

Aided by her slipperiness you let her take control as she rubs her clit against your fingers, letting her set the pace. She pushes against your fingers gliding up and down as she thrusts his hard cock into her depths with increasing urgency. Your fingers twist and roll her nipple, she breaks her kiss, gasping for air, moaning and groaning at the sensory overload. You slide around in front of her and tickle the tip of her other nipple with your tongue, gradually taking it between your lips, your teeth, to draw them across its pink hardness.

She whimpers between breaths; she needs to come, make her come. He lifts her, holding her still and pumps his cock deep into her, the sound of their bodies slapping wetly together. She leans a little forward to take him as deep as she can; you pick up the pace on her clit, sliding your fingers either side of her nub, tugging and rolling it between them.

You suck her breast deep into your mouth, teasing the nipple with your tongue, your other hand slips around her back and teasing her, bumping your nails lightly over her sensitive pucker. He drives into her faster and faster, your fingers become a blur on her clit and she screams not to stop, that she is going to come; she starts to buckle, shudder and shake under the assault, she coming hard and loud. She slams herself back against his cock desperately, flooding him with surge after surge of her sweet juices and her scream becomes long and high. She cannot stop while peak after peak slam through her body, blinding her to all else except the ecstasy of her release.

Gradually, the rhythm slows and exhaustedly she lowers herself onto his broad chest still impaled on his thick rod.

She slides away, slipping off his thickness with a slick liquid wetness, collapsing back onto the bed, struggling to retain her sensibilities, her breath ragged and uncontrolled. You move with her, drawing yourself over her body, kissing her stomach, running your tongue around her belly button, finding a tiny reserve of her sweet sweat perhaps caught there for your delectation.

Her skin is so slick, hot and luscious that you have a seemingly unappeasable appetite for her. As you move slowly up her prostrate form, she entwines your hair in her fingers and draws your head up to her lips. She kisses you gently, her lips fuelling great fires once more in your belly. This girl is unbelievably divine, moments before she was struggling to breathe, and now... insatiable.

She runs her fingers down your back, scoring lines with her nails; skims fingertips over your bum, down your thighs then back up to your hips. There you feel her meet another pair of much larger hands, and you remember him. You realise that effectively you are on your hands and knees, he has his hands on your hips, and you are wet for him.

From the moment that you saw him, traced his outline through his jockeys; smelt his musk and licked his salty precum around his shaft, watched her impale herself and ride him to ecstasy you wanted him inside you. You feel hot skin touch your lips, his hardness thrusts forward separating their stickiness, jolting you as he pushes across your clit. His length pushes against you, hard, strong and demanding.

She lifts your face from hers and slides her fluttering tongue down your throat, across your shoulder blade and twisting underneath you plants tiny dainty kisses across your breasts.

He slides his cock slowly along your lips, teasing, toying with you. You gasp your need; telling him that you need his big fat cock inside you, that you need him to fuck you. You are dripping your juices onto his shaft as he rubs against you.

He draws back and places his tip at your entrance. As he begins to push into you, in your minds eye you can see him entering you, as you saw him enter her; you can see your lips part and the pressure build as he endeavours to open you with his thick head. He stretches you as you imagined he would; only he feels bigger than you could have possibly thought. He slips on your juices and suddenly his head is inside you but he gives you no time to adjust as he thrusts deeper, filling you with his thick shaft.

You groan with the feeling of such solidity within you, opening your legs as wide as they can go and revolve your hips to allow him greater access. He slows the assault and withdraws a little and as you catch your breath, he pushes back harder and deeper than before, causing small whimpers to escape your lips and you know that you have to have him all.

You tell him to fill you up NOW! as you push back onto his cock sliding down his shaft and he pushes forward once more. You are stunned at the feeling of him filling you so completely, he is touching every part of your inside. You begin to wonder whether you can possibly take any more of him when you feel his balls bang against your clit. It sets off a series of explosions within you as you begin to come. He is buried deep inside you up to his hilt.

Stars splinter into millions of tiny fragments before your eyes and your body is wracked with electric shocks which shake and buck you on his cock.

As you struggle to breathe you lower your head to find her shoulder beneath your face, as she continues toying with your breasts. You shift across her and now her delicious breasts are below your lips. You cup them with your hands and slip the tip of her points across your lips. You engulf one in your mouth and begin to suck as he starts to move again.

He slowly draws his cock back until the head sits just at your entrance and you feel empty and needy from his withdrawal. You begin to push back against him, needing him to fill you again, as he pushes swiftly back in to full depth. That was exactly what you wanted but it doesn't stop you from moaning into her breast as he takes away your breath once more.

You have to have to release your grip as he starts to pump into you; quickly he establishes a long, regular rhythm that has you groaning under the assault, stretched in all directions by his wonderful cock.

She begins to move under you, shimmying down your body, her hands still teasing your breasts, while her mouth begins a journey across your belly, and you see her breasts disappear beneath you, as her belly wriggles past. You watch not completely aware, from the pummelling of his assault.

You close your eyes to let the feeling of him wash over you, panting hard as he bottoms out, deep, deep within you, before beginning that sensual journey all over again. Then her lips slide up the inside of your thighs and her tongue flicks lightly across your clit. Your eyes fly open at the incredible sensation and below you see her exquisite pussy.

A small patch of trimmed dark hair leads to her pink lips. They are open, distended and lush with her syrupy juices. Her clit peeks out from her folds as if begging for attention. She looks heavenly, definitely good enough to eat!

He alternates his rhythm now; first drawing back slowly then snatching your breath with a fast return followed by a series of rapid strokes, only to stop either buried deep within you or leaving you wanting almost teasing your lips with his tip, before slowly stroking into another sequence that you cannot predict.

She runs her tongue along your lips, lapping your sweet juices that are squeezed out by his tight pumping. She teases him too; sliding her tongue flat along the underneath of his cock as he pistons into you; flicking at his balls as he fills you up. Then she runs back to tease your clit. You're on fire.

You lower your face to her, yet again taking in the sweet musk. If you'd stop to look you would see those open lips inviting you into the pink depths, her juices running freely as she watches him fuck your pussy, as she licks your lips and knows that you are mere millimetres from her own, but you need to taste her.

You run your tongue along her outer lips (she bucks at the first touch, moaning into your clit) running down close to her tight pucker before dipping into the nectar at her centre. You curl it up in your tongue and draw it back into your mouth to savour it. Her sweetness with more than a hint of his musk from her pleasure ride. You gently nibble along her lips and with your fingers opening her wide you flick her clit with your tongue, before quickly taking that little nub between your lips and sucking hard. She bucks strongly under you, pummelling your clit with the flat of tongue in return.

He thrusts harder making you moan against her skin, he loves the feeling of you tight around his cock, her licking his cock as it slides past and playing with his balls. Now he can see that you are working hard on her too, he can see her wriggle under your assault. But most of all he loves being inside you, and wants to fuck you hard. Your hand and mouth earlier, her riding his cock has only been a precursor to this moment, this is what he wanted to do since the first moment of seeing you.

You grip him like a velvet glove, milking him slowly but surely, even if he thinks that it is him setting the pace, he knows that you can make him come at any moment. He wants to feel you come around his cock again, to feel you spasm and flood him with your sweet juices. He wants to hear you call out for him to fuck you harder, to make you come. He alters his position slightly, thrusting into you at a different angle, varying the speed and intensity of his moves to give you more pleasure.

Wow, your nerve endings are alight, her mouth on your clit is driving you to distraction, and she is moving almost uncontrollably beneath you. He drives hard again and again deep inside you and you can feel the tension building inside you all. You clench down on his cock and the intensity is incredible. You shove two fingers inside her, pumping hard as she reinvigorates her efforts on you.

The sparks are starting to fly once more and you know that you are close to coming, you lift your mouth from her long enough to scream at him to fuck you harder, that you are close, before taking a deep breath and diving back to her soaking wet pussy. He literally doubles his speed, almost lifting you off the bed with his efforts, now he knows you are almost there, he wants to come too and pounds into your beautiful pussy with all his strength.

She writhes under you, as you batter her clit with the same intensity that she exerts upon you; your fingers are a blur inside her.