Fantasy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then there is no stopping it, it builds like a great crescendo; higher and higher until like a wave it can no longer support itself and comes crashing down. Great shudders wrack your body and from the tip of your toes to the tip of your tongue great explosions detonate. Every cell in your body is orgying on the high, there is a flood of intensity, colours; lights; tastes; smells, heat; cold. It rolls on and on, each new peak unbelievably more intense than the last.

His cock deep inside your pussy and her mouth on your clit are driving on, not stopping; propelling you through each crest into the next. You can feel him expanding inside you; feel the great swell and his momentary hesitation as he floods your cervix with surge after surge of his come and you crash through another peak together.

Something in your brain tells you to keep using your mouth and you bite down gently on her clit inserting pressure on her pucker with your thumb. She releases her mouth from your clit and screams her high into your pussy, inundating your fingers with her juices.

Slowly, very slowly, you all start to come down and reluctantly he slides out of your sodden tightness allowing you to collapse back on to the bed. You all lie there too exhausted to move, think or even feel. The world starts to dim and you are asleep.

As you start to open your eyes, the memory creeps back into your mind. You feel a familiar body pressing up against you and you turn onto your back. I kiss you gently and say good morning. You wonder whether everything before was just a dream or a fantasy...