Fantasy at the Wild Stampede

Story Info
Threesome fantasy becomes reality at the Wild Stampede.
5.3k words
4.31
32.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty and Scott had talked about it for several years, maybe longer. But they really never expected they would do more than that, just simply fantasize about it. Now they were driving north of Las Vegas, heading to the Wild Stampede Adult Resort & Spa in Storey County, one of only five counties that still allowed legal prostitution. They had done their homework. They knew that these "acceptable" brothels were regulated by the State of Nevada and were scrutinized and checked by unannounced inspections of state officials. They also knew that state law required mandatory wearing of condoms for all male prostitutes and male guests.

They drove nervously onward, noticing the frequent mirage-like images reflecting on the pavement ahead. The dessert air was warm, even hot outside. They had not spoken for the past five minutes until Patty broke the silence.

"Are you sure we really want to do this?"

"I don't know?" Scott answered, focusing on the road.

"We did talk about this you know," Patty continued. "At any point that we want to quit, we can. And you will be with me the entire time, right?"

"Absolutely."

"I know it's been both of our fantasies to see me with another man. I just can't believe we're doing this."

"We're not doing anything yet," assured Scott. We're just exploring. If it feels okay, we'll explore further. I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this too. Fantasy is one thing; actually doing this may be quite different. Going through with this may change our sex life and make it more erotic, not that it's ever been anything but great. I just hope it doesn't have the opposite affect."

Patty sighed, "Me too. Do you think you can really watch another man have sex with me?"

"I don't know, but I guess that's the possibility that we're trying to explore."

They once again became quite as they continued their journey, each tucked away in their own thoughts. Finally after another fifteen minutes, their GPS announced that they had arrived. The parking lot was nearly empty with only three cars parked in the front. How many were behind the single story building they did not know. It was only three o'clock in the afternoon, so they hoped the place would not be busy. It wasn't like they would know anyone here, but still they preferred to not run into other people. The building appeared to be recently painted and was well-kept outside--a good sign. They had both done their research over the internet and found that some of the brothels were nothing more than trailer houses, not a good feel. But this one seemed to have the best reviews, whatever that meant, and the pictures of the outside and inside both seemed fine.

They looked at each other, gulped, and opened their car doors to walk toward the front door.

"You're okay with this?" asked Scott.

"So far. Let's just see what happens. All we have to do is meet, ask some questions, and we can turn around and head right back to the car if we become uncomfortable, okay?" Patty phrased this as both a statement and question, grabbing Scott's hand as they walked toward the front door.

They entered into a fairly large foyer, with dark paneled walls and short shag, burgundy colored carpet. Sort of what they had expected. A young girl sitting behind a desk punching computer keys looked up and smiled as the door closed behind them. Their eyes adjusted quickly to the low-lit lights after leaving the bright sunshine behind them.

"Hi, welcome to the Wild Stampede," she smiled. "It's pretty warm outside today, isn't it? Have a seat and I'll call Annie to come greet you. She'll be here in just a minute. My name is Laurie."

Finishing her typing, she stood and reached out her hand to welcome both Patty and Scott. Laurie could tell that they were nervous and probably first timers. Thank goodness she didn't say something like the obvious, "What can I do for you?" Instead she made them feel welcome, another good sign.

Laurie disappeared and by the time Patty and Scott had time to find a seat, Annie had arrived. Annie was probably an attractive woman in her early sixties, still well put together, showing off her figure in tight jeans and low-cut frilly blouse. There was plenty of cleavage hanging out for both Scott and Patty to see, yet her manner was calm and warm. She had done this before.

"Hi, my name is Annie. I'm the owner of the Wild Stampede. I'm so glad you decided to check us out. Would you like to come back to my office?" she invited with a broad smile.

"Thank you," Scott said as they both stood and followed Annie. She walked down the hallway and stopped at the second door on the left. It opened into an actual office, full of file drawers, a large desk, customer seating, the works. She pointed toward two well-padded chairs seated next to each other while she plopped down in a third that faced the other two. It seemed more personal that she didn't seat herself behind her desk.

Annie began, "My guess is that this is your first time. Am I right?"

"Yes," Patty gulped.

"Let me reassure you that you'll be just fine," Annie smiled softly. "I have to tell you a secret." Pretending to whisper, she added, "All of my customers were First Timer's once." She laughed, not too loudly, trying to put them at ease. Patty and Scott laughed in return and did indeed start to feel more comfortable.

"This is obviously fantasy land," Annie motioned with her open hand, "so if you don't mind, tell me your fantasy and let's see if we can make it happen." She reassured them by continuing, "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable at any time. That's not how I run this place. We'll visit here and if something seems to fit what you're looking for, fine. If not, you're welcome to leave and just know that I'm grateful that you gave me the opportunity to meet you. You're lovely people and my goal is only to make you happy. There is absolutely no pressure," she emphasized.

By now, their nerves had started to disappear somewhat and moisture was returning to Scott and Patty痴 dry mouths.

Scott began, "This may sound unusual, but our fantasy is to see Patty with another man."

Annie smiled, "Not unusual at all."

Scott continued, "We're just testing the waters here. We really don't know if we want or can go through with this. If we start, we need to know that we can quit at any time. I guess I'll be a bit more to the point; we don't know if we really want Patty to have sexual intercourse with another man. It's only a fantasy at this point and neither of us really knows if we can go that far."

Then Patty spoke, "And I want Scott there the whole time."

"This is a fairly normal request," Annie responded. "In fact, many times the husband wants to participate at some juncture during the session. You are normal people wanting to live out a normal fantasy. And don't worry, almost everyone that leaves here finds that their sex life at home really spices up. But remember, if you start to feel this isn't for you, all you have to do is quit -- no questions asked."

Annie then offered, "Would you like to see one of the rooms?"

"Yes," Patty replied.

Annie led them to a nicely furnished bedroom. The California king bed rested in the center. It supported a dark wooden headboard that matched the dark paneling on the four walls. Clean white sheets covered the bed and four tufted pillows rested against the board. A sheer, woven coverlet draped the foot of the bed. Two softly padded chairs were placed to the left side of the bed, not near but not too far away either. The lighting was soft, creating a romantic ambiance. The door flanked the opposite side of the room, and all in all, the room looked clean and comfortable.

Annie watched them carefully then spoke, "Okay, here's the deal. This room rents for $200 per hour, with a minimum of $200. You're welcome to stay as long as you want. You will be required to take a scented bath before we bring you back to this room; the bath is just right across the hall. We will provide Patty with a sexy baby-doll nightgown and a soft pair of pajama-pants for Scott. That will be all that you wear once you're finished with your baths. I will keep your valuables for you so they are safe. David, one of our best employees, is the gentlemen who will be attending to your fantasy. He is 36 years old and has a complete understanding of how to make this fantasy a pleasant experience for both of you. David understands the delicacy of how these things work and he will quit at any time you ask. He will do as little or as much as you like." It felt to Patty that Annie emphasized the word much.

"So, would you like to continue?" Annie asked with a smile.

Patty looked at Scott, then back at Annie, "Yes, I think so," she said nervously.

"Very well then, let's get you to the bath and get started." Annie motioned for them to follow. They crossed the hall and found that the water was already running and bubble bath was foaming toward the top. The tub looked large enough to hold four people. Lit candles were placed around the sides and back of the tub and the overhead light was barely noticeable.

"Enjoy your bath," Annie smiled. "When you're finished, all you have to do is cross the hall and wait for David. He will be there shortly; he's taking his bath as we speak. Your fantasy attire is there, resting on the table," Annie pointed. "Enjoy," were her parting words as she closed the door behind her.

Scott and Patty looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Okay, I guess this is it. Do we keep going?" Scott asked.

"I guess so," Patty shrugged.

They disrobed and climbed into the scented, warm water and bath bubbles. By now they were naked and horny and it was all they could do to not touch each other, but they knew if they did, the fantasy, at least for Scott, would be over.

Finishing their bath, the couple stepped out and dried themselves. Patty walked to the chair and found what she was to wear. The baby-doll top was sheer, and once on, she found it the perfect size. The lace hem fell to just above her pubic area, almost covering it but not quite. The bikini underwear was little more than a g-string. Scott found his pajama pants to be silky and soft. No underwear was needed. Bare feet and scantily dressed, they looked at each other, embraced briefly, and crossed to the bedroom to wait.

Their wait was not long. Scott settled himself into one of the cushy chairs. Patty centered herself in the large bed, resting warily on her back.

She suddenly giggled, "Look!" She pointed upward to the large mirror ensconced on the ceiling above the bed. Both laughed. Their laugh had barely subsided when the door opened and a handsome, well built man entered the room.

"I'm David," he spoke in a friendly tone. "You must be Scott and Patty," he offered while slowly advancing toward the bed. His approach was not in any way threatening. Patty noticed immediately that David was ruggedly good looking and very well proportioned. Her eyes inspected the dark, wavy hair that covered most of his ears and cupped the back of his neck. Not too long, not too short. A little wave in the front parted his hair to the side. His shoulders were broad and she noticed that he had no chest hair, wondering if he had shaved or waxed. Patty also noted the muscular thighs that flanked his flat stomach. His "package", encased by a small black thong, was obvious; it was also easily apparent that he was well proportioned there as well.

Scott, observing this subtle interaction, was comfortable with David's approach and the inquisitive nature of Patty. He didn't think Patty was ready to pull the plug just yet.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" David asked Patty as he approached the right side of the bed. Patty started to scoot left to give him more room, but he reassured her. "No, you're fine, Patty," he spoke quietly. "You're very beautiful and I'm here to do whatever you like. I will take things slowly, and I'll be extremely gentle with you. If anything feels uncomfortable, all you have to do is let me know. I'm here for you," he reassured her.

Patty was nervous but she was also starting to be aware of the sexual tension building in the room. How could she not? She glanced over toward Scott, noticing his smile and attention and she felt safe.

Then she looked back at David as he added, "I'll start slowly. I'll know by the way you respond as to how or when to proceed. Would you like to start?"

Patty nodded, but didn't say anything. David's deep brown eyes seemed to penetrate her soul and the mood created by the room, the tantalizing situation, and David's overt masculinity was having its intended effect. She felt a tingling in her chest, between her breasts, and for the first time noticed the same between her legs.

David proceeded to lie down next to her, resting his head on his bent elbow and right hand. He reached gently out with his left hand and moved her hair away from her forehead and behind her ears. He kept his focus on her eyes and started caressing her forehead and cheeks with the gentle tips of his fingers. As he moved closer Patty could smell the sweet scent of his light aftershave, neither strong nor overpowering. She liked it. It seemed sensual, but how could it not in these surroundings?

David slowly and deliberately moved his left hand from her cheek and ran it down her right arm, gently wrapping it around her wrist. He lifted her arm and brought her fingertips to touch his own cheek. Patty felt the soft bristle of the chin that had not been shaved for three or four days and found it to be erotic as well. David then directed her finger tips upward toward his forehead and on to the top and back of his head, where she could feel the damp ends of his silky dark hair. With his eyes constantly on hers, Patty wanted to taste his lips. That thought alone stirred something hot in her belly and a wetness began to creep between her legs.

David continued to guide Patty in the same soft manner. Placing her right arm back down at her side, he stretched it away from her body as he moved closer. Lifting himself up slightly, David rose a bit above her. He moved his lips closer to hers -- five inches, four inches, two inches, one inch, then he stopped. Patty inhaled his fresh breath and closed her eyes, anticipating his kiss. It came, and it was better than she expected. It was soft, sensual, and brief. He inched away and she opened her eyes to see him staring back at her. Her chest rose, tightened, and her breasts started to heave. Wetness flooded the intersection between her legs and she was oblivious to anything but David. She wanted more.

In the same gentle manner David continued. He returned another short soft kiss, allowing the tip of his tongue to trace her lips. Patty instantly parted her lips and the tips of their tongues met. Her tongue traced his lips as he again searched gently for her right wrist, bringing her arm up to encircle his neck. Patty's fingers entwined themselves in his soft hair and she found herself pulling him tighter to her mouth. They then began to kiss deep and hard. As David snuggled in closer, she could feel the warmth of his naked chest against the side of her left breast, covered only by the sheer baby-doll material. He moved his lips below hers and started planting sweet, hot kisses down her chin, beneath her chin, and then on her neck. Patty arched her head upward, allowing him as much access as she could. Her chest was heaving again and she felt as if the flood gates were opening between her legs.

David traced his left fingers against the outline of her extended right arm, moving his hand slowly down toward her shoulder, and she hoped beyond. David shifted his weight, rising above her. Still aware of the movement of his left hand, Patty moaned deep in her throat as David continued to nuzzle the soft contours of her neck. She opened her eyes to see him move slowly toward the center of the bed. Rising slightly, David touched the bottom of her baby-doll with both hands. She arched her back as he lifted the material toward her upper body, but stopped just below her breasts. Her stomach was exposed and bare. Straddling her, he began kissing her stomach, right below where the material stopped and just below the center of her breasts. David worked his way down, toward her belly button, stopping just a minute to swirl his tongue into that rose-bud crater. She lifted her pelvis, hoping for more. She was wet; her panties were wet, but she didn't care, she wanted more. David obliged, but only part way. His tongue left her belly button and moved further south, halting to lick at the ridge of skin exposed by the top of her g-string. Patty arched her head to look at him and saw the top of his gorgeous, dark hair. He stopped, raised his head, and smiled at her. She looked at his handsome face and then glanced downward. His manhood, barely restrained by the black thong, was between her spread knees and it had obviously grown. She didn't think he was completely hard, but he wasn't soft either. It seemed like his cock was stretching, wanting to escape.

Patty had almost forgotten about Scott, but then she looked suddenly to where he sat, observing. It was apparent that he was enjoying the show. He smiled at her, seemingly content and at ease with all that was transpiring. Reassured, Patty smiled back, closed her eyes and waited for David痴 next move. It wasn稚 long in coming. David retraced his left fingertips down the inside of her right arm, only this time he did not stop at her shoulder. His gentle touch continued down her right side, hesitating slightly near her right breast. She knew he could feel its fullness, but then his hand slid down to her hips and the side of her g-string. She was sure that he was going to remove them, but instead he moved himself up the length of her body, took possession of her mouth and kissed her passionately. She wanted this and more. She could also now feel the slight pressure of his hardening cock against her pussy. She had now gone beyond the stopping point. She wanted all this and more.

David then lifted himself and moved back to her left side. He again wrapped his hand around her right wrist, only this time, while still looking into her eyes, he moved her hand down, toward his cock. He placed her palm over the thin black material of his thong and she felt his bulge, all of it. As he released his grip, she continued to slowly rub her hand up and down over the material, then lower to cup his balls. He moved to make it easier. The sexual tension was now so thick that she knew she didn't want to turn back. She wanted to continue, even more quickly than the pace David was setting. Patty understood then just how good David was and how turned-on he made her. She wanted him, assuredly and undoubtedly.

"Would you like to taste me?" David's quiet question brought her out of her own little reverie.

She nodded, since words escaped her. He moved toward her, reaching down with both hands to remove his thong. She could see his full erection and the reflection of pre-cum on the tip of his cock. She wanted to taste it. His cock was large, round and long. How she wanted to put it into her mouth. Sensing her desire, David shifted toward her to make it easier. Patty sat up and reached out again to grab his hard cock. This time there was no black material between it and her hand. She tilted her head down and moved the tip of her tongue to the head of his shaft. The pre-cum was salty and tasted perfect; she wanted more and was ready to explode. David arched his back, forcing his cock further into her mouth, and she gladly accepted, stretching her lips over the head and swirling her tongue round and round its velvety skin. He moaned slightly, then placed one hand behind her head and pulled it gently and slowly toward his body. She opened her eyes to see that he was shaven around his pubic area, then continued to swallow more of his luscious hard cock. At the same time, she reached down with her free hand and felt the dampness between her own legs. Her pussy was on fire; she started rubbing it and her clitoris faster and faster. David noticed this too, and without saying anything, placed his hands on her shoulders and lowered her back to the center of the bed. He stared into her eyes as he moved between her legs, grabbing the sides of her scanty g-string with both hands. Patty arched her hips as he slowly pulled them down, finally, to her knees. She rested back on the bed allowing him to remove the panties completely and toss them on the floor. He started to part her legs and she eagerly allowed them to separate. Bending low, David moved his mouth and tongue around the inside of her left leg, then her right. His movements started to inch closer to the only place she wanted his tongue, even more than his tongue. She could feel the wetness of her womanhood running down the cheeks of her ass to the sheet below. She was so wet, but she didn't care. She wanted sex. She wanted fucked.

12