Fantasy at the Wild Stampede

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David continued slowly between her legs, then above her patch and around the inside of her legs, never once touching her pussy. Patty couldn't stand it any longer. She reached down with both hands and directed his tongue to the center of her world. She almost had an orgasm that instant, but it wasn't long in coming. David's tongue swirled around the sensitive lips of her pussy. Patty arched and drove herself harder into David's chin and tongue. He inserted a finger deep inside her and her first orgasm came hard and long. She arched her back and moaned loudly, holding her body stiff. After her orgasm subsided, she glanced over at Scott and noticed that he was vigorously rubbing his crotch outside of his pants. He was enjoying this too, maybe not as much as Patty, but she still wanted more.

David stopped and looked back into her eyes. He lifted himself, then reached toward her shoulders and pulled her to a sitting position. He grabbed the hem of the baby-doll and pulled it above her head. Patty lifted her arms to make it easy and he tossed her remaining clothes to the floor. David then gently lowered her back to the bed and started kissing her between her breasts, dividing his attention back and forth from one taut nipple to another. The sensation was driving her wild and she thought she might cum at any moment. She could feel the tip of his hard cock teasing the cleft between her legs as moved up and down her breasts. She looked down at his cock and saw it was fully erect, pressed hard against his muscular stomach. David turned toward Patty's face again and kissed her deeply while inserting two fingers inside her pulsing pussy. This time there was no waiting. She arched stiffly against another powerful orgasm.

Patty felt the right side of the bed dip and opened her eyes to discover that Scott perched next to her. She reached out toward his cock, trying to remove it from beneath the loose pajama material. Scott obliged by hooking his thumbs over the loose elastic waistband, dropping his pants to the floor. Patty looked at the tip of her husband's cock glistening from his excitement and pre-cum. Not just a drop, but enough to cover the entire head of his cock. She wanted to taste it, she wanted it in her mouth.

David had moved his attention back to her pussy, licking, nipping and eating her with reckless abandon. Her husband was next to her with the hardest cock she had seen him have in years. She wasn't going to disappoint or be disappointed. She gently pulled Scott's cock toward her mouth and felt like she was going to swallow it whole. She was eager to have all of it. The salty taste was tantalizing. She opened her glazed-over eyes to see Scott deeply concentrating, watching their erotic fantasy play itself out in reality. She surged to another orgasm as David kept a steady pace. How many could she possibly have? She was going to find out.

Finally Scott whispered into her ear. "Do you want him? Do you want to have David's cock in your pussy?'

"Are you okay with that?" she asked.

Scott knew already what she wanted, what she needed. "Yes, I am. Tell David exactly what you want," her husband encouraged.

Patty looked down at David. "David, I want you -- no, I need you now. I want your hard cock in my pussy. David, I need you to fuck me."

David raised his head and looked back at her. "Are you sure? Are you certain you want this?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard, over and over. I want it now!" Patty demanded.

It was obvious that the sexual tension in the room prevented Patty from ever going back. Three sexually charged people all lay naked on one bed. Patty, already satiated with multiple orgasms , smiled wantonly and both and Scott and David, waiting their turns, needed relief. It was going to happen. Whatever the consequences of this night, they would not be known until later. Right now, everyone's focus was on the present, on each other, and on their own immediate needs.

David reached down to the floor to pick up the condom that he had earlier placed there. He ripped open the foil and removed it from its wrapper. Moving toward Patty, he allowed her to help, assuming she would like that. Patty sat up, first grabbing his cock and licking more pre-cum from the tip. She then helped him roll the condom over his engorged shaft.

Lightly touching the back of his hand, Patty looked into David's eyes and said once again, "Fuck me."

David moved between her legs, using his own knees to spread hers as wide as they would go. Patty hand took hold of Scott's cock and started rubbing his moistened shaft with a slow up and down motion, closing her eyes as she felt the tip of David's cock enter her hungry pussy. First an inch, then two. Back and forth. David was teasing her, and she understood, but she wanted him now, wanted him faster, wanted him deeper.

"David!" she almost screamed, "fuck me, fuck me now."

David could wait no longer. He drove into her hard and fast. His hip and buttocks moved in rhythm with hers. Naked, raw sex. Not lovemaking, but fucking.

It was all the Scott could do to keep from cumming in Patty's hand as he watched another man fuck his wife. In fact, he had to release her grip and move back slightly, allowing him to hold off for later. Her scent of sex was unmistakable and he looked down admirably at his wife. She had actually done this. He didn't know if he could, but HE had actually allowed this. Their fantasy had come true, or at least was coming true. He looked at David who was pumping and humping for all he was worth. From the unfocused gaze to her eyes and the extended arch of her back, Scott knew that Patty was ready to cum again. He body was beautiful, she was beautiful.

Finally David started moaning and it was obvious that he was about to cum. Patty held still as he unloaded in her, into the condom. His body faltered and shook slightly, and he opened his eyes to smile appreciatively at Patty. She was the best that he had ever had and he knew it. As the hardness of his cock started to subside, he moved from between her legs and toward the edge of the bed. He looked down at the full condom and removed it from his softening cock. There was a waste can near the bed and he deposited the condom there without actually rising, still seated on the edge of the mattress.

He looked at Scott. "Now it's your turn. You need to fuck your wife." David said nothing more, but he still did not move.

Scott and Patty looked at each other, and then Scott leaned toward her and gave her a deep, full kiss. She met his lips and opened her mouth wide, wanting more.

"I need you now," she whispered to him. "I need you to make love to me. No..." she hesitated. "I need you to fuck me too. Just like David fucked me."

Scott move down to straddle her open legs, admiring the wetness around her pussy, knowing that he had never been this hard or excited in his life. He licked her pussy once, then he could wait no longer, Scott plunged his cock deep into his wife and started grinding against her mound. She looped her legs around his back and bucked with his every motion.

Turning her head, Patty opened her eyes and looked at David. She smiled at him and motioned with her finger for him to come close. He rose off of the bed and moved toward her as she reached out and captured his limp cock.

"I want this one more time in my mouth," she told him. "I want to taste you one more time."

David gladly obliged and moved toward her as his cock entered her mouth. She could taste the cum that was left from inside of the condom. She sucked and then sucked some more, coming to another orgasm as Scott continued to fuck her. She felt David's cock grow and was pleased that she could have that effect on him. Finally Scott stiffened and exploded within her. She came one last time, as she released David's cock from her mouth and whispered goodbye to him. Scott head rested on her chest as she watched David depart through the door. Gazing at the dark hair, the broad shoulders, the crack between his cheeks and back of his legs, she knew she would never see him again. Then she looked tenderly and lovingly at her husband, replete and resting quietly beside her. Sex would never be the same. Sex would only be better. She was sure of this.

12