Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't want you to finish before the end of my routine!" The song ended and the next one started.

Pauline started to rub her breasts and slipped her hand between her legs working herself and the party up. That when it hit me how much she was enjoying this. Actually getting off on it. This was her fantasy game come true and she was going to get as much out of it as anyone else. I couldn't be anymore aroused watching my wife, my slut whore wife entertaining a bunch of strange men. Especially since I told her that's what she was going to do.

Quickly the bra and thong came off and Pauline was crawling around the floor giving everyone good look. Once in position in front of Tim she laid on her back spreading her legs exposing her pussy and ass. Opening her pussy lips for all to see she started to finger herself. Slowly she got to her knees and then to her feet. She danced past each one of the guys letting them get a feel. When passing the last two guys she grabbed their beer bottles. All I could think was what she would do better then Tina at the club.

Rubbing the bottle over and between her breasts she slowly moved it to her lips licking the top and up and down the neck of the bottle. Her lips went around the top and went down on it taking the entire neck in her mouth sliding it in and out. Her head was moving faster and faster when she pulled off. She knocked the top of the bottle with the bottom of the bottle in her other hand. As the beer foamed out the top Pauline went down on it licking it up and sucking it into her mouth. When it finished she looked up at the room with foam all around her mouth and dripping down her chin onto her breast. It looked like the biggest cum shot you'd ever seen. The room was cheering and yelling.

Pauline walked over to Tim put the bottle up against his crotch. She straddled him and lowered herself onto his lap sliding the bottle into her pussy. Moving up and down on it while Tim's hand wandered all over her. After a few minutes she sat down as low as she could. Looking at Tim she stood up with the bottle securely held in her pussy. Only the lower part of the bottle was showing. Placing one foot on the chair she grabbed the bottle and fuck her pussy moving the in and out as far as it would go without losing her grip. Looking at Tim she said,

"I need the real thing.".

She slid the bottle out and sat on Tim's lap grinding and sliding on his hard cock while sticking her tongue into his mouth. As her pace increased he moved his head to her breasts sucking and licking. I wondered which one would cum first. My question was quickly answered as Tim stiffened up and shot his load. Pauline was like a dog in heat and kept going after he relaxed until she went off gushing all over his crotch.

There was applauds and cat calling throughout the room. She sat on Tim's lap sticking her tongue down his throat till she recovered from her orgasm. Once recovered she stood up and walk towards me throwing kisses back to the room.

"Did I put on a good show?"

"Yes you did. Looks like everyone have a great time you included. Now go freshen up. Have something to eat and drink while you mingle with the boys awhile before we leave. I put out something for you to wear."

Shortly, Pete walked over to me. "You were right we were not disappointed. That was better then any of us expected."

With that Pauline walk towards us wearing black fuck me heels and a string thong that is no more then a patch that could be her pubic hair.

"Pete, Pauline would like something to eat and drink."

"Sure our pleasure!" With that he leads her back into the party area.

For the next fifteen to twenty minutes Pauline is having drinks and snacks surrounded by guys rubbing her and catching cheap feels. She is encouraging the attention by rubbing up against them with her ass and hands. Pete leans over and said something in her ear. I see her head turn quickly to look him straight in the eye as more words are exchanged. Pauline has the last word as she motions Pete in my direction. Pete leaves the group and walks towards me.

"What's up?"

"Well Pauline said I need to talk to you."

"What about?"

"Well she wound everyone up pretty good and looking for some release. She said I should negotiate what it would cost for her to service us."

With that I looked over at Pauline. She was looking right at me but dropped her head and looked away from my stare. ""If you wanted to say no you shouldn't have told them to talk to your "manager." You do that and I going to go with the game."". She knew the rules of the game from earlier on. What was she thinking. Of course she is my whore and what does a whore do for her pimp? I told Pete to go get her.

She stood next to him not really looking at me. "OK, $100 for a blowjob. $150 to fuck her or half and half. We'll do Tim for free that's 7 of you. So it could add up to $1050. Make it an even $1300 and you can do her until your all satisfied. No ruff stuff. As I was laying out the terms of the agreement Pauline looked straight at me with a surprised look on her face. Pete said he'd check with the rest of them and left.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her next to me not letting go.

"Better question is what are you?"

"I'm a whore."

"What kind of whore?"

"I'm a slut whore."

"Whose slut whore are you?"

"I'm your slut whore."

"Now tell me what you will do for me."

"I will do anything you tell me to do. I'm your slut whore."

I put my hands on her swollen wet pussy.

"I think you are enjoying this. It feels like you can't wait to get some cock."

She just looked and me and nodded.

Pete returned with $1,300 in small and medium bills. The deal was set. I whispered in Pauline's ear. You earn your money whore.

She walked back into the party area. As everyone started to move around her she held onto someone arm and slipped the thong off. She turned to Pete dropped to her knees undid his belt, zipper and pulled down his pants. Grabbing his cock she went right to business. This blowjob wasn't some loving tender moment. It was a whore sucking cock and getting the john off.

Just like the parking lot blow job I had hours ago she went to work getting his cock as wet as possible. Once it was slick Pauline grabbed his hips and pumped his cock deep into her throat. With this intensity it wasn't long before he was ready to shoot his load. Pauline pulled his cock out of her mouth and continued to jerked it off shooting ropes of cum on her face. The lodes hit her is the forehead and ran down between her eyes. The next got her on the mouth. She then laid his cock on her face and let the remaining lodes cover her face. Once Pete was done she cleaned the cum with her finger depositing it into her mouth. This was a real surprise for me. While we did a lot of kinky stuff Pauline was not real big on facials. I guess the heat of the moment and being a slut changed that.

By the time it was over everyone was naked. Pauline looked around smiling.

"I love cum! You can shoot your lodes any where you want as long as I get to eat it in the end."

Pauline took no time moving to the next cock. Giving the same high intensity blow job. As the next guy was about to cum he grabbed her hair pulling her forward so he could cum deep in her throat.

Within minutes of finishing the second guy she was laid on the floor pillows were put under her head she had a cock in her mouth, one in each hand, and someone slamming his cock in her pussy. As one guy finished shooting his load in her mouth or pussy another move from the hand job to the open hole. The only thing that stopped a cock from sliding in and out of her mouth was the time it took to eat the cum from a facial or by the guy that shot his lode in her pussy scooping out his cum and feed it to her waiting mouth. This continued till all eight guys had their first round.

The few guys that didn't last out the hand job and shot their load on her face were ready to get more for their money. Each taking a turn getting on top of Pauline as the others held her legs up in the air. Once again all cum was devoured.

During a break in the action Pauline went and cleaned up. When she returned she spend the rest of the night sucking cock or being fucked. She was being passed around, carried off, bent over chairs or tables and forced to her knees for the rest of the night. It did matter if they had a orgasm or not if she was available someone was going to use her. She wasn't in control anymore.

I don't know when everything died down but I woke up sitting in a big oversize chair. Pauline was on the floor next to Pete and two other guys. I sat there looking at her and thinking how badly I wanted use her, when she started to stir. I stayed still pretending to be sleeping. She got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned she was dolled up as best as she could be after an all night fuck session. She crawled under the sheet on the floor. It was obvious she had Pete's cock in her mouth. Pete didn't stay asleep very long. He grabbed her head and started ramming his cock in and out. Pauline pulled away slid up and started talking to him as she continued to stroke his cock with his hand. He kept nodding his head as she spoke. Then suddenly getting up he went to one of the tables and cleared everything off. By the time he was finished Pauline was standing beside him. In her hand was baby lotion. Squeezing a large amount on his cock she worked in all over while sticking her tongue in his mouth. Once greased she bent over the table. My sweet slut whore wife wanted some cock in her ass and that's what she was going to get.

Pete first applied a good amount of baby lotion on his fingers and then squirted some down her butt crack. Slowly he started to rub her pink rose working one finger into her ass. One knuckle then two, then the entire finger. He took it our and started to insert two fingers. Once both were in he fingered her ass until both fingers slid in and out easily.

Moving into position Pete pointed his cock at her ass and worked the head into her ass. I could tell when the head of his cock finally penetrated her sphincter with a pop. With that Pauline started to heat up.

"Ohhhhh, god fucking stretch my tight fucking ass. Shove that cock deep into my bowels. It hurts so fucking good. Fuck me fuck me hard."

It wasn't long as he was ramming her ass that the other two guy woke up. Once they took in what was going on the first one move in front of her shoving his cock into her mouth.

Pete tighten up and blew his load in her ass. He slid out and held his hand up to the two guy to wait for their turn. He grabbed a glass from another table and waited till his lode started to exit Pauline's hole capturing all the cum as it oozed out.

Pete motioned for the next guy to moved from her mouth to her ass. The cock in her mouth was replaced by the other guy from the floor. The second cock was quickly worked into her waiting stretched asshole and her face was buried into the other guys pubic hair as his cock found it way deep into her throat. She looked like a skewed piece of meat.

Peter had left the room and returned with the other five guys from last night. Each one took their turn getting their cocks stiffened with the talents of my wife's mouth before taking their turn fucking her ass and blowing a morning load into her bowels with all lodes caught in the waiting glass.

Pauline laid on the table exhausted and totally used. Hands hanging over each side of the table, legs spread wide, her asshole stretched open breathing so heavily her entire body was rocking with each breath. When she finally composed herself she moved to the middle of the room and knelt on the floor motioning everyone to gather around.

Pete walked through the group and handed her the glass with eight hot loads. She stared at it swooshing it around till she finally put it to her lips and slowly tilted her head back letting her whore cocktail slowly flow into her mouth. Pauline looked around the room with her mouth open for all to see the amount of cum and swallowed. She scoped out the rest with her finger cleaning the glass. When done Pauline stood up looked around the room asking if anyone was ready to go again. A resounding "no" came from the group.

"Well I guess that means your done with me and I can go. I hope you all had as good a time as I did."

I followed her as she walked to the bathroom. As she stood in front of the mirror I closed the door and put my arms around her from behind. "Do you have enough strength to take me on back in the room?"

"I'm a whore and a slut. I proved that to myself last night and this morning. I'm your whore. I hope I proved that to you. Sucking cock and fucking is what whores do. If you tell me to I'll take you on right here or in the car or back in the room."

I felt like I was in a fantasy world. But the reality was my wife was transformed into something that until now was only in my fantasy. I didn't know how long this would last but I was willing to ride it out until we settled back to our old ways.

"Why don't you take a shower so we can get out of here."

"Whore don't shower in strange places. I feel like, and smell like a whore should after a night's work. I want to get out of here and get something to eat. So, tell your whore what to wear and I will get ready."

My head was spinning. I looked through her bag and pulled out a halter top. A black stretch mini skirt, a pair of French cut panties to soak up any leakage from the last 12 hours and the red heels she wore for her dance show.

In the car and on our way she sat next to me with her leg exposed.

"Where do you want to eat?"

"I want pancakes. Some nice family place where I can have people staring at me. Reminding me that I'm slut."

I couldn't take anymore. "Blow me." She just smiled.

"I was wondering how long you would last."

She reached over and took my cock out. She put my cock in her month taking it all the way down to my balls. Pumping her head all the way up and down again to my balls no more then 5 or 6 times before I exploded. She took as much as possible letting the excess drip on to her hand that was gripping my cock. When I finished she slid her hand up and slurped the remaining cum.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled into a Pancake House parking lot. Pauline got out before I had it in park. She walk to the front of the car and stood there hands on her hips in plan sight for everyone to see. I caught up and started walking toward the door. I looked back when I didn't notice her walking along side me.

"Whores don't walk in front of their pimps."

As we enter the restaurant Pauline asked for a table in the back ensuring everyone would see her as she walked through the length of the restaurant. Sitting facing each other she looked around.

"All the women know what I am and hate me. But, later they will all wonder what it would be like. The way I did. I never thought I could do what I did as easily as I did. But once it started it was easy. It wasn't a game. You said it "Tonight your going to be my wife Pauline and my whore.". So when you say stop I will. If you say I'm to be your whore, I will. As long as you are my pimp I can be the whore I know I want to be."

"Baby I love you. I love that you can be a slut. I love that you can be my whore. I love that you can be my wife. Now let's eat up and get on the road to Florida. With any luck we can get there by tomorrow. And with a little more luck when we are down there you can earn enough money to pay for this trip."

12